Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Eyes Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    omg guys I want to share this on the Discord server for those who won't see it here but I love this:

https://youtu.be/_rm8rC8yH9c
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,664 Member
    omg guys I want to share this on the Discord server for those who won't see it here but I love this:

https://youtu.be/_rm8rC8yH9c

The song tho. XD Why they gotta do that to the 50 Cent song?! 😩 LOL.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    I'm here. Been out most of the day and still got nothing done except reconnect with some old friends.

@Nushnushganay Thanks for letting everyone know I'm a dude.🤣 Has anyone really met a female that was this weird???

@xLunaSimsx I'm sorry I suspected you. I'll make better judgements once I know everyone better.

I'm not going to vote yet because I'm not getting any red flags. I considered @DeKay just because no one has said much about her except that she didn't seem suspect. Which may or may not mean anything.
    Nush isn't acting any different then normal so I can't say him with any certainty either.
    I don't know anyone else that well so I'll have to keep digging.

I need to take my mom to the store but will be back in 2 1/2 hours, max.
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    If it is you, Goof, Gratz to your partner for being a good coach, and you for keeping a cool head. I'm more inclined to think Bella and/or Mouse are mafia, than Goof or Dekay, so far. Is there anyone se I'm forgetting?

You were just talking about how u thought Dekay was sus and now ur saying Bella or me. Which is it?
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Dang.
    I don’t think it’s Bella. Shes acting pretty townish for the most part, tho she has given few opinions. Idk if it’s from lack of content to talk about or it could mean she doesn’t want to draw attention to herself. It’s been a while so idk if she does this.
    I think Dekays town. They’ve been acting pretty normal in their posts in giving suspicions and stuff. I feel like somethings off but I can’t put my finger on it. I need to check who she voted yesterday.
    Justa feels off to me. Like, she has repeatedly said that she’s confused yet she hasn’t asked any questions or said what she’s confused about. I think the two things she’s asked are what is OMGUS and can we talk at night, two questions that would not be explained by a partner, unlike EMMM or how voting works. I know she read the rules and stuff but she seemed very confused by them before the game started.
    I think Nush could easily be Justa’s partner with how much they were defending them. I don’t think they are mafia unless they are Justa’s partner tho.

Vote Justa for now. Might change later as we get more info.

I don't know why you're putting so much faith in Bella, honestly. That Snow vote yesterday seemed like an easy elim bait to me.

Mafia don’t typically vote for someone inactive. If they were mafia then they would’ve voted Luna with me to save themselves.
  • Options
    Justa_G00f wrote: »
    I'm here. Been out most of the day and still got nothing done except reconnect with some old friends.

Nushnushganay Thanks for letting everyone know I'm a dude.🤣 Has anyone really met a female that was this weird???

xLunaSimsx I'm sorry I suspected you. I'll make better judgements once I know everyone better.

I'm not going to vote yet because I'm not getting any red flags. I considered DeKay just because no one has said much about her except that she didn't seem suspect. Which may or may not mean anything.
    Nush isn't acting any different then normal so I can't say him with any certainty either.

I think so far, Mouse and Nush are kinda wishy washy about it but kinda leaning me to town? If I'm understanding them properly. Haha. Maybe if they were mafia, they don't want to get on my bad side?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Dang.
    I don’t think it’s Bella. Shes acting pretty townish for the most part, tho she has given few opinions. Idk if it’s from lack of content to talk about or it could mean she doesn’t want to draw attention to herself. It’s been a while so idk if she does this.
    I think Dekays town. They’ve been acting pretty normal in their posts in giving suspicions and stuff. I feel like somethings off but I can’t put my finger on it. I need to check who she voted yesterday.
    Justa feels off to me. Like, she has repeatedly said that she’s confused yet she hasn’t asked any questions or said what she’s confused about. I think the two things she’s asked are what is OMGUS and can we talk at night, two questions that would not be explained by a partner, unlike EMMM or how voting works. I know she read the rules and stuff but she seemed very confused by them before the game started.
    I think Nush could easily be Justa’s partner with how much they were defending them. I don’t think they are mafia unless they are Justa’s partner tho.

I don't know why you're putting so much faith in Bella, honestly. That Snow vote yesterday seemed like an easy elim bait to me.

Mafia don’t typically vote for someone inactive. If they were mafia then they would’ve voted Luna with me to save themselves.

Maybe I'm just being biased cuz I thought Luna wasn't that sus yesterday but I think voting Luna would make Bella look really bad especially if she joins the wagon later on. And voting for someone inactive would seem like a better route cuz most people won't get mad for voting out an MIA townie.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    If it is you, Goof, Gratz to your partner for being a good coach, and you for keeping a cool head. I'm more inclined to think Bella and/or Mouse are mafia, than Goof or Dekay, so far. Is there anyone se I'm forgetting?

You were just talking about how u thought Dekay was sus and now ur saying Bella or me. Which is it?

I didn't say Dekay was sus, just that she could be but didn'tseem particularly so. I do think what you just tried is a tactic, so yes, I am more inclined to think it's you.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Dang.

Since when do mafia not vote for an inactive player? You're trying, gotta give you that but your slip is showing.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Nushnushganay Thanks for letting everyone know I'm a dude.🤣 Has anyone really met a female that was this weird???

xLunaSimsx I'm sorry I suspected you. I'll make better judgements once I know everyone better.

I'm not going to vote yet because I'm not getting any red flags. I considered DeKay just because no one has said much about her except that she didn't seem suspect. Which may or may not mean anything.

I think so far, Mouse and Nush are kinda wishy washy about it but kinda leaning me to town? If I'm understanding them properly. Haha. Maybe if they were mafia, they don't want to get on my bad side?

You know I love your bad side the best! 😘🤣 so you really think Mouse is townish, huh? Hmm. Bit that would mean if it's not you, me, or Mouse, it would be Goof and Bella. If it is, they're doing a great job.

@Justa_G00f women can be just as zany and interesting as you are. Not often, but not often men either or people generally. The Tribe Of Gonzo doesn't discriminate. 😁

So Bella, you here? Anything to share?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

You know I love your bad side the best! 😘🤣 so you really think Mouse is townish, huh? Hmm. Bit that would mean if it's not you, me, or Mouse, it would be Goof and Bella. If it is, they're doing a great job.

Justa_G00f women can be just as zany and interesting as you are. Not often, but not often men either or people generally. The Tribe Of Gonzo doesn't discriminate. 😁

I didn't say I'm confident Mouse is townish. I meant, you and her seem to put me as leaning townie a bit. I think Mouse is kinda just suspecting pretty much everyone right now except for Bella? But I think it's too on the nose that Mouse and Bella are buddies. Tho, that could also be a good strategy to use reverse pshycology.
    I don't think Bella has said much about Mouse, has she...?

But all I know is that Mouse wants to get rid of Justa or you (she's kinda leaning to you being buddies with Justa). And she's more confident that Bella is town which I don't understand. Like what has Bella done so far today other than just saying "Oh no, Luna is dead." 🤣
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    That about sums it up. My money's on Bella and Mouse being the team. If it turns out it's you and someone else, either one of them or Goof, well played.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I'm heading to bed, maybe there will be a lot to read through tomorrow. Osuminasai!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    Vote Count:
    Justa (1)- Mouse
    Bella (1)- Dekay
    Mouse (1)- Nush

Day 2 ends in about 17 hrs 40 min.
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    Dang.

Since when do mafia not vote for an inactive player? You're trying, gotta give you that but your slip is showing.

They don’t vote for inactive players because that’s one less person to give opinions and point suspicions towards them along with later on it’s basically a free elimination and they won’t get killed.
  • Options

Justa_G00f women can be just as zany and interesting as you are. Not often, but not often men either or people generally. The Tribe Of Gonzo doesn't discriminate. 😁

I didn't say I'm confident Mouse is townish. I meant, you and her seem to put me as leaning townie a bit. I think Mouse is kinda just suspecting pretty much everyone right now except for Bella? But I think it's too on the nose that Mouse and Bella are buddies. Tho, that could also be a good strategy to use reverse pshycology.
    I don't think Bella has said much about Mouse, has she...?

But all I know is that Mouse wants to get rid of Justa or you (she's kinda leaning to you being buddies with Justa). And she's more confident that Bella is town which I don't understand. Like what has Bella done so far today other than just saying "Oh no, Luna is dead." 🤣

I’ve also said that I don’t suspect you really and I’ve said that I don’t particularly find Nush sus unless he’s partners with Justa, who he has been defending the entire game for no apparent reason other than ‘he’s acting normal’ despite them not actually knowing how they would act in a mafia game. Justa said the same thing about Nush. Right so maybe I do find Nush a bit sus. But that’s two people I find sus when there are two mafia.
  • Options
    I’m going to sleep on this. Maybe I’m wrong. I usually am better at noticing stuff when I’m trying to go to sleep and I have to just lay in my bed and think
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    No, I didn't open the thread at 5pm to check, get pulled away by my sister and then get sucked into Dragon Age...nope, you must have the wrong person :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    No, I didn't open the thread at 5pm to check, get pulled away by my sister and then get ❤️❤️❤️❤️ into Dragon Age...nope, you must have the wrong person :joy:

*pulled, because apparently the word I used is censored :joy:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Justa had no visitors last night.

I sat, all night long, with my spy glasses, and watched his house. But alas, no one, not Luna (the town tracker) or a mafia member, came to visit him.

That is what I have to share.

Will this information put a giant mafia target on my back? Yeah, but I'm being thrown to the wolves right now anyways, so what chances of survival do I have? :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    How can anyone say Goof ks,is, strange?! You don't even know the guy, for one, and for another, he's never played this before so you can't generalize. He isn't acting like anything unusual at all, as far as I can tell, but I think someone who IS mafia, sure would like to keep him in everyone's mind as a smokescreen.

We are saying they are acting strange over generally strange stuff, not because of them personally. Usually new players ask a lot of questions, which they aren’t doing. This could easily be because they are asking their scum partners, which new mafia players often do.

I do agree that it's a little weird, this whole lack of questions thing :sweat_smile:perhaps we keep a close eye on Justa?

Might I also point out that I hinted at watching him as well, before people question my claim?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Ummmm as for suspicions...

DeKay and her constant mistrust has me questioning if she isn't one of the mafia?
    Nush agreeing with her also...hmm, Idk.

Justa had no visitor, yet might still be mafia.
    Mouse may also be mafia. Hmm.

Have I missed anyone? :sweat_smile:

It's getting late, so my brain isn't working all that well. I shall review in the morning. Oyasumi~
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member

Justa had no visitors last night.

I sat, all night long, with my spy glasses, and watched his house. But alas, no one, not Luna (the town tracker) or a mafia member, came to visit him.

That is what I have to share.

Will this information put a giant mafia target on my back? Yeah, but I'm being thrown to the wolves right now anyways, so what chances of survival do I have? :sweat_smile:

What is a visitor? Am I missing another thread to check on people or something? I was going to vote but will wait to find out what you mean.
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    Oh snap. My bad, Bella.

Unvote
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Ummmm as for suspicions...

DeKay and her constant mistrust has me questioning if she isn't one of the mafia?
    Nush agreeing with her also...hmm, Idk.

Justa had no visitor, yet might still be mafia.
    Mouse may also be mafia. Hmm.

Have I missed anyone? :sweat_smile:

It's getting late, so my brain isn't working all that well. I shall review in the morning. Oyasumi~

This is not really helping. XD
    x3vZicL.gif