Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Eyes Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Vote Nush
  • Options
    TheRoseHorseTheRoseHorse Posts: 7,300 Member
    edited September 2021
    Final Vote Count:
    Nush (2)- Dekay, Mouse
    Mouse (1)- Nush
    Even the Most Beautiful Rose has been through the Dirt
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Nush, a VT, has been eliminated. There are currently 2 mafia and 2 townies, so the mafia win.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    Congratulations Dekay, the Mafia Roleblocker, and Mouse, the Mafia Goon.
    Bella was the Town Watcher, Luna was the Town Tracker, and the VT's were Nush, Justa, and Snow.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Ummmm as for suspicions...

DeKay and her constant mistrust has me questioning if she isn't one of the mafia?
    Nush agreeing with her also...hmm, Idk.

]Justa had no visitor, yet might still be mafia.
    Mouse may also be mafia. Hmm.

Have I missed anyone? :sweat_smile:

It's getting late, so my brain isn't working all that well. I shall review in the morning. Oyasumi~

No, Dekay. Your comment that Bella could have meant that because Justa wasn't visited, means he wasn't mafia, isn't based on what she actually said. Uncharacteristically sloppy of you. 🤔

Okay, first of all, I wasn't being sloppy. 😐 I guess the "doesn't rule out" and "not to be" double negatives got the best of me (I always mess up with double negatives) was why I added the ie part and that aligned with what Bella said so I don't know what you're on about. The most you could say is that I was contradicting myself.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    So if Bella really is the Watcher (and no one else is claiming to be...so if her claim is false, the real watcher isn't doing Town any favors by not sharing their intel or showing her out as a fake), then that means she's town, and I believe JustaGoof is as well, and I know I am. Which leaves only DeKay and Mouse, yes?

DeKay is often the player killed first in a game when she is not town, because mafia know she's an excellent scumhunter and tends to organize the townies well to root out the mafia, so she tends to be their #1 target. It's strange mafia would have chosen anyone else to axe first if she were a townie, but unless it's you, Goof, or Bella (which I doubt) it has to be DeKay and Mouse.

So my vote still sits on Mouse, but I'd be just as comfortable voting DeKay at this point. I just don't want us to get confused and end up failing to take out one of them.

And also, this is another reason why I hate being mafia cuz people will always use this lame reasoning of how I didn't die on Night 1, so that probably means I'm mafia.🙄 Like what do you even expect me to do when I'm mafia? Make my buddy kill me on Night 1 or something?

Pretty sure you wouldn't like it if you're mafia with me and some townie says the same thing and gets town to elim me on day 2, would you?

Plus, any good mafia would know to know kill Luna first cuz she was such an obvious PR. Or am I the only who realized that?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Shooot, day ended at 4pm and I forgot to vote? :confounded:

If it's any consolation, Nush, I was gonna vote for DeKay so it wouldn't have changed the outcome anyways.

Man, Mouse, you really pulled the wool over my eyes this game. GG.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Wooo that was like the worst game of my life but still! Gj town. I was legit just staring at the clock and waiting for it to be 3:59 so I could vote Nush. And for the record, I rarely go for Dekay on night one that way they get a chance to play. Not the best thing to go off of.
  • Options
    For the record, by worst I mean I feel like I did terribly. I ended up resorting to just staying silent so I wouldn’t say anything to make it worse.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I knew Dekay and Mouse would be gunning for me, but didn't count on the rest of town leaving me swinging in the wind. Oh well. Sorry we didn't even put up a decent fight, mafia. I get bragging rights on my tombstone, anyway. 😉
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Wooo that was like the worst game of my life but still! Gj town. I was legit just staring at the clock and waiting for it to be 3:59 so I could vote Nush. And for the record, I rarely go for Dekay on night one that way they get a chance to play. Not the best thing to go off of.

For real tho. And I'm pretty sure all the times Nush was mafia themselves, they also didn't kill me on night 1.

I just want people to suspect me for things I do during the day phase instead of focusing on what happened or not happened to me at night, cuz that's something I cannot control.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I wonder what Goof's gonna think when he comes on and sees what happened? 🤣😂😜🤪😝

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    I was REALLY off my game LMAOOO but you know what I haven’t played in a year so 💀 ive learned my lesson big time after this game 😭
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

For real tho. And I'm pretty sure all the times Nush was mafia themselves, they also didn't kill me on night 1.

I just want people to suspect me for things I do during the day phase instead of focusing on what happened or not happened to me at night, cuz that's something I cannot control.

Oh, I suspected you for other reasons but was mentioning a thing that often happens that is, unfortunately I agree, part of a reasonable POE. Yes, we've all started trying not to off you N1 due to it being a very good reason why you would quit playing entirely ( and the game would be no fun without you) but it is still a thing, and I really needed town to vote together so we wouldn't lose. But it didn'tturn out that way. I'm looking forward to another game!

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Oh, I suspected you for other reasons but was mentioning a thing that often happens that is, unfortunately I agree, part of a reasonable POE. Yes, we've all started trying not to off you N1 due to it being a very good reason why you would quit playing entirely ( and the game would be no fun without you) but it is still a thing, and I really needed town to vote together so we wouldn't lose. But it didn'tturn out that way. I'm looking forward to another game!

I know. You can always use other reasonings on why I'm sus and not bring up that nightkill thing at all next time. Cuz it just kinda stinks to know that once I make it out alive after night 1, there's someone who has an issue with me not being killed at night. 🙃

And we have new players in this game, I don't want them to have that idea ingrained in their heads and then they will use it on me next time.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Ah poop, I'm late! Sorry folks, everything is hitting the fan at the same time here. I hope no one minds if I play again. There's still a ton to learn and reading people via text isn't easy. Next time, no reverse, reverse, forward psychology!🤣
    I finally got my laptop back so I'm switching out this "Commodore 64" for it now. I can finally play Sims 4 again!!! 😁
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    I was REALLY off my game LMAOOO but you know what I haven’t played in a year so 💀 ive learned my lesson big time after this game 😭

Riiiight? We can all use that as our excuses, yeah? :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Justa_G00f wrote: »
    Ah poop, I'm late! Sorry folks, everything is hitting the fan at the same time here. I hope no one minds if I play again. There's still a ton to learn and reading people via text isn't easy. Next time, no reverse, reverse, forward psychology!🤣
    I finally got my laptop back so I'm switching out this "Commodore 64" for it now. I can finally play Sims 4 again!!! 😁

Glad to know that you would want to play again! ☺️ Just curious if you managed to guess who the mafia were before we were revealed?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Glad to know that you would want to play again! ☺️ Just curious if you managed to guess who the mafia were before we were revealed?

I could really only go off of what others were saying. @Nushnushganay wasn't acting strange and you were aggressive from the go. I'm not saying that in a bad way, just that it surprised the heck out of me!😲🤣 I haven't talked to anyone else in the game much until this thread so interacting with new people threw me off even more. I literally did not know what to ask when the game started. I figured, "when in Rome, do as the Romans do" and just wanted to sit back and see what happened. I also didn't want to break a rule by saying the wrong thing and ruin the game so, now you know why I was Mr. Silent here.😁

Any immediate plans for another game?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options

I could really only go off of what others were saying. @Nushnushganay wasn't acting strange and you were aggressive from the go. I'm not saying that in a bad way, just that it surprised the heck out of me!😲🤣 I haven't talked to anyone else in the game much until this thread so interacting with new people threw me off even more. I literally did not know what to ask when the game started. I figured, "when in Rome, do as the Romans do" and just wanted to sit back and see what happened. I also didn't want to break a rule by saying the wrong thing and ruin the game so, now you know why I was Mr. Silent here.😁

Any immediate plans for another game?

Correction: I have talked to Mouse a bit. Sorry Mouse! You changed your avatar but I didn't forget Fred and Derf! lol

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    I believe Bella said she might host a game! But let’s see about that because this isn’t 100%, lol. But if anything I could always try to host one, just not 100% sure on that, either. We’d need enough people for either one :’)

It was nice playing with you guys! Justa, you did really good for your first game - and trust me, mafia games aren’t usually like this one, they usually give you more room to get ideas, this one was very... strange, LOL. You did good with what you had, honestly, I didn’t even know where to go half the time 😭
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Rose, thank you for hosting!
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I believe Bella said she might host a game! But let’s see about that because this isn’t 100%, lol. But if anything I could always try to host one, just not 100% sure on that, either. We’d need enough people for either one :’)

It was nice playing with you guys! Justa, you did really good for your first game - and trust me, mafia games aren’t usually like this one, they usually give you more room to get ideas, this one was very... strange, LOL. You did good with what you had, honestly, I didn’t even know where to go half the time 😭

I can host if needed. And yea, thanks Rose!
  • Options

Ahh, I missed your post (my notifications are acting up again) but I don't mind hosting at all, no! I'll post on the masterlist and see what people think :smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Thank you so much for hosting, Rose. It was looking like forum mafia here was a thing of the past, otherwise. 😀

xicwqMCm.jpg