Its time for the final screenshot thread! Show us what ya got here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Rose's Eyes Mafia (Mafia Win)

Comments

• Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    I’m not sure how I feel about Bella being voted out. Justa and Snow are new so they are out of the question for now. I’ve already stated my opinion on Nush. Idk how I feel about Dekay but if they r town, it might be helpful to keep them in another day. This leaves Luna. Luna has mentioned the use of stating your opinions over things yet I feel like she’s done little of this. She agreed with me about Justa acting strange but I feel like she hasn’t done much else… not that many people have. I feel uncomfortable with voting Bella out right now because of her lack of a reaction. I feel like if she was mafia then by now she’d be voting someone else. So vote Luna.

Hmm, you do bring up a good point there.

I'm half tempted to pull a Rosey and vote for Snow out of inactivity :sweat_smile:
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    How can anyone say Goof ks,is, strange?! You don't even know the guy, for one, and for another, he's never played this before so you can't generalize. He isn't acting like anything unusual at all, as far as I can tell, but I think someone who IS mafia, sure would like to keep him in everyone's mind as a smokescreen.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    And I wonder if my nagging suspicion that Mouse and Luna are working together is right? That early vote on Luna by Mouse makes me think it just might be the case.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    On the other hand i really hope justa starts interacting more and looking more into the posts. I cant really get a feel if they aren’t talking as much :/

He said he'd be on later tonight, so hopefully we'll hear from him. And from the people who haven't said anything yet. If they don't even come on once during the entire day cycle, that's where my vote is going to go regardless.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Justa_G00fJusta_G00f Posts: 1,075 Member
    Ok, I'm back. Boy, I really made waves here, didn't I?
    I honestly have no clue who to vote for since most of the comments have been about me and an unknown rule. I'm hoping this will be easier the next time around and not feel like I'm a tiny football player getting piled on. lol We have 2 hours left until night so I'm looking back in the thread for clues....
    How your Sims builds show your meds' effectiveness

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,711 Member
    I’m not sure how I feel about Bella being voted out. Justa and Snow are new so they are out of the question for now. I’ve already stated my opinion on Nush. Idk how I feel about Dekay but if they r town, it might be helpful to keep them in another day. This leaves Luna. Luna has mentioned the use of stating your opinions over things yet I feel like she’s done little of this. She agreed with me about Justa acting strange but I feel like she hasn’t done much else… not that many people have. I feel uncomfortable with voting Bella out right now because of her lack of a reaction. I feel like if she was mafia then by now she’d be voting someone else. So vote Luna.

I'm half tempted to pull a Rosey and vote for Snow out of inactivity :sweat_smile:

Good point regarding which part?
    My Top Song of the Day: The Blackest of Birds by Fightstar
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    I noticed Luna has put more pressure on me about not saying anything, even when others weren't saying much. That's the only odd thing I noticed so far so...
    Vote: Luna

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    And I wonder if my nagging suspicion that Mouse and Luna are working together is right? That early vote on Luna by Mouse makes me think it just might be the case.

Hmm, to me it looks more like either Mouse, Bella or Snow are the mafia. Mouse being uncomfortable about Bella being voted out. Bella saying she didn't want to vote the newbies out and then said she would vote me out if she had to choose cuz I voted her (seems OMGUS, even tho it looked like she played it cool by saying she's grasping at straws). This made me think Bella could be mafia with Snow but now Bella also said she would vote Snow for inactivity so I don't know anymore about this combo but words are just words. XD And if Snow is mafia, they possibly could be mafia with anyone at this point. But she's more of a process of elimination from me at this point.

And all of this is based on if my readings on you, Luna and Just are correct and you all are town but even so I'm not that confident about it since Snow is MIA and my readings are usually pretty bad when players are missing.

Is there anything sus about Luna that makes you think she's mafia with Mouse or is it just mainly cuz Mouse voted Luna? But even if it's the latter, then you would have already think something is sus about Mouse, right? Can you elaborate your thought process?
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Hmm, to me it looks more like either Mouse, Bella or Snow are the mafia. Mouse being uncomfortable about Bella being voted out. Bella saying she didn't want to vote the newbies out and then said she would vote me out if she had to choose cuz I voted her (seems OMGUS, even tho it looked like she played it cool by saying she's grasping at straws). This made me think Bella could be mafia with Snow but now Bella also said she would vote Snow for inactivity so I don't know anymore about this combo but words are just words. XD And if Snow is mafia, they possibly could be mafia with anyone at this point. But she's more of a process of elimination from me at this point.

And all of this is based on if my readings on you, Luna and Just are correct and you all are town but even so I'm not that confident about it since Snow is MIA and my readings are usually pretty bad when players are missing.

Is there anything sus about Luna that makes you think she's mafia with Mouse or is it just mainly cuz Mouse voted Luna? But even if it's the latter, then you would have already think something is sus about Mouse, right? Can you elaborate your thought process?

Sure. I was sus of Mouse and Luna because they seemed so quick to jump on Goof. Just seemed to agree so readily with each other and then when Mkuse voted Luna so early, it seemed like a safe bus to distance them. That's all.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

What do u mean early vote? Day ends in a couple hours. Why would I vote her when I could just sit back while people r inactive and let Bella get voted out?
  • Options
    How can anyone say Goof ks,is, strange?! You don't even know the guy, for one, and for another, he's never played this before so you can't generalize. He isn't acting like anything unusual at all, as far as I can tell, but I think someone who IS mafia, sure would like to keep him in everyone's mind as a smokescreen.

We are saying they are acting strange over generally strange stuff, not because of them personally. Usually new players ask a lot of questions, which they aren’t doing. This could easily be because they are asking their scum partners, which new mafia players often do.
  • Options

Good point regarding which part?

Luna, and the way I reacted to your vote, I suppose.
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options

Sure. I was sus of Mouse and Luna because they seemed so quick to jump on Goof. Just seemed to agree so readily with each other and then when Mkuse voted Luna so early, it seemed like a safe bus to distance them. That's all.

I was quick to jump on them because no one was saying anything. The point of day one is to point out the little things since we have nothing else to go off of.
  • Options

I’ve stated my reasoning for why I don’t want Bella out.
  • Options

That's why I said I was grasping at straws when Mouse asked who I would vote for :joy: because by saying I might be inclined to vote for you, it was sounding OMGUS. But also at that point in time, it was early enough in the day to expect to hear from Snow, yes? We're about an hour from deadline now so...I don't know how likely it is, that's why I'm more tempted to vote for them.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options

We are saying they are acting strange over generally strange stuff, not because of them personally. Usually new players ask a lot of questions, which they aren’t doing. This could easily be because they are asking their scum partners, which new mafia players often do.

I do agree that it's a little weird, this whole lack of questions thing :sweat_smile: perhaps we keep a close eye on Justa?
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Snow

For being inactive.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    My question now is what do we do once it becomes night?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options
    And also, what is OMGUS?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options

I’ve stated my reasoning for why I don’t want Bella out.

And...? XD If you and Bella were mafia, you could still give the same reasoning. I don't think it changes anything.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

That's why I said I was grasping at straws when Mouse asked who I would vote for :joy: because by saying I might be inclined to vote for you, it was sounding OMGUS. But also at that point in time, it was early enough in the day to expect to hear from Snow, yes? We're about an hour from deadline now so...I don't know how likely it is, that's why I'm more tempted to vote for them.

Which is why I found it weird, why bother saying it's grasping at straws when you know how that will sound like anyways? It's like you're pointing out the obvious to make yourself look townish.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options
    Justa_G00f wrote: »
    And also, what is OMGUS?

It's a mafia term meaning "oh my God you suck" which is when someone votes you or suspects you cuz you voted them/suspected them first.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

The person with the most votes gets voted out first by end of day, and then at night, mafia will submit a kill and the people with night actions can also carry out their actions.
    Y2D8eAf.gif
  • Options

The person with the most votes gets voted out first by end of day, and then at night, mafia will submit a kill and the people with night actions can also carry out their actions.

Is there any way to keep from getting killed or just hope it isn't you?

ntq84Hk.jpg
  • Options

Is there any way to keep from getting killed or just hope it isn't you?

In this setup, there's no way cuz there is no doctor to protect someone. Unless for some weird reason, the mafia doesn't submit a kill. I highly doubt that tho.
    Y2D8eAf.gif