Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**I'M A SURVIVOR**ON HIATUS - CH 41 - VISIT WITH THE BALA TRIBE - NOV 30

Comments

• Options
    LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Ch. 4: Meet The Llama Tribe Members (Blue Tribe)
    Oh, my! What a chatty bunch. I hope they can stick to their plan. The claws are going to come out eventually. Hopefully later than sooner. Christopher seems to be a true leader. And Suzie. I was wondering where I saw her before and then you mentioned about her in your notes spot. :wink:
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • Options
    IrishsongIrishsong Posts: 1,754 Member
    chapter 4
    OMG, the pet talk between Christopher and his wife, it's adorable! Absolutely! I think it's really a neat idea that his wife is the nurse for the contestants too, that's clever. But stay away ladies and gents! he's married!

I think it's kinda funny that he's the only married one. And such a laugh!
    jzZP0sJ.png
  • Options
    SkeilahSkeilah Posts: 1,762 Member
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    Or maybe this would be better:
    Or maybe Ashley can be the villian instead. Maybe Ashley and Bella could get into an argument when Bella finds out about the Llama Tribe's using teamwork to get rid of the other teams, and then Ashley threatens to ruin Bella's reputation with her (Bella's) tribe by revealing embarrassing secrets about Bella. Then Bella calls Ashley an monster, and after that Ashley calls Bella a sissy girl and they both catfight each other. Then that's when Bella snaps and reveals the Llama Tribe's plan to get rid of the Gnome and Freezer Bunny tribe to both the Freezer Bunny and Gnome Tribe as a way of redeeming herself as a former villain. Ashley would vow to get revenge on Bella. And after Bella catfighting Ashley and revealing the Llama Tribe's plan, Bella apologizes to Lara for being rude to her. Then Bella goes back to Ashley and calls Ashley a phony and fake, and Ashley gets upset, stating Bella would NEVER be as cool, pretty and popular like Ashley.

Yeah, I don't want to offend anyone here. That's why I thought maybe this suggestion could work instead, story wise. So that way @Skeilah won't be offended. I don't want @Skeilah mad at me for my story suggestions.

Oh don’t get me wrong, I wasn’t mad or something. I was actually having a good laugh here 😋
    koppTCP.pngSubscribe to my WordPress blog to stay updated!
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    @SoulGal7
    I can't believe she actually flirted with him :D I love that he just ran away, poor guy!

I can't remember if Vlad has the bat power from the get go but the version of him I am playing has it so the joke made sense :)
  • Options
    SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,630 Member
    @Irishsong
    I was hoping you would get a laugh that I found a wife for Christopher...and also their pet names that they call each other. I actually had fun writing this out and giggled when I read it back.
  • Options
    VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Loving the camaraderie of the Llama tribe. If they're as good at challenges as making friends with each other the other tribes will dwindle off.
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @divanthesimmer @MaggieMarley @pammiechick @VanPelt81 @EliteGirl @Irishsong @LegacySims2017 @Skeilah @Minraed @MonaSolstraale @Karababy52 @lisabee2

Hi All!
    I took a little longer on this chapter than I thought I would, because I had a bit of fun with it. But we're now ready to meet the Freezer Bunny Tribe Members! Woot! Hope everyone is having a wonderful day/night. The next chapter will be the first challenge that the Tribes will face. And it will be a hot challenge for sure! Enjoy! Comments and suggestions are always appreciated. Thanks :)

Chapter 5: Meet The Freezer Bunny Tribe Members (Yellow Tribe)

here-at-the-freezer-bunny-tribe.png
  • Options
    EliteGirlEliteGirl Posts: 537 Member
    edited September 2021
    Thoughts about Chapter Five:
    Does Castaway Todd have romantic feelings for Frieda like she has for him? Or is the romance one sided? I guess it’s a wait and see type relationship. And does Frieda have a one sided crush on Adam Appleton or is she just seeking a friend in Adam? Does Castaway Todd have a crush on Chelsey Doyle?The toilet paper story is funny, by the way. I am curious about the Survivor challenge. Anyway, Go Gnome Team! Go Freezer Bunny Tribe!
  • Options
    Chapter 5: Meet The Freezer Bunny Tribe Members (Yellow Tribe)
    Soccer and ping pong are this tribe's favorites it looks like. Good to see Adam prepare himself physically right away. Not looking forward to when his Mean trait kicks in on the tribemates. Looks like he was already taking it out on poor Skelly about something. Maybe that'll be his goal. When he needs to get angry and be mean, he'll take it out on Skelly instead.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    EliteGirl wrote: »
    Thoughts about Chapter Five:
    Does Castaway Todd have romantic feelings for Frieda like she has for him? Or is the romance one sided? I guess it’s a wait and see type relationship. And does Frieda have a one sided crush on Adam Appleton or is she just seeking a friend in Adam? Does Castaway Todd have a crush on Chelsey Doyle?The toilet paper story is funny, by the way. I am curious about the Survivor challenge. Anyway, Go Gnome Team! Go Freezer Bunny Tribe!

@EliteGirl -
    Right now, there is no pink in any relationships in any of the tribes. The screenie I took of Frieda and Castaway Todd just "looked" like they were holding hands, but, in fact, they weren't. I just thought it was a cute shot. And every time I scanned the camp, Frieda would be around Castaway Todd. But they are just friends. I think she wants to learn all his survival skills, so she can be better in the challenge. Frieda and Castaway Todd have an alliance right now, and Adam has an alliance with Chelsey. Chelsey has an alliance with Castaway Todd, Adam and Lee.

@LegacySims2017 -
    Yes, Adam has been behaving himself and hasn't been mean to anyone. Maybe with the active trait that helps somehow, so he gets all his meanness out by working out or something. I'm not sure. And, of course, he gripes to Skelly. Hey better to Skelly than one of the tribe members. Right? lol
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @SoulGal7

Blue Team
    Aww, so nice Christopher is a newlywed. His new wife is so cute with her little pet names for him and he for her. Must be tough just getting married and then have to be apart so soon. I'm sure she'll be fine though. :)

Very cool Christopher orchestrated an entire team alliance. Probably won't help them in the long run, but who knows, it might for awhile. Gah! Bats! Of course Acacia would hear them first, she's had experience with bats. ;) Dang, then Christopher gets bit. Hope he's okay. o.O Oh good Lord that ghost sure gets around. :D I think he has a clay fetish or something. :D Tsk Acacia! You knew he's married, shame on you! Guess I can't blame you though, he is cute. Lots of alliances forming for this group. Good luck to all of them. :)

Yellow Team
    Chelsey is one smart cookie with the cookies! hehe Okay, looks like Frieda has a crush on Todd. Or does she think he has a stash of bacon? Hmm... nope, can't be the bacon, he's too buff to eat much of that. ;)

Yay Lee! Good job finding the immunity idol! Too bad he was dazed from getting bonked on the head with the soccer ball. o.O Stress ball? No, no, no Lee! Put it in your pocket Dude! :D

HAHA! Oh man, what a convo he had with Chelsey. She must've been amused by his story to form an alliance with him. Great job making up the story from his thought bubbles. ;) I'm glad Chelsey doesn't think he's a total nut case. Toilet paper hoarder, oh no, of course that's not a REAL thing, right? :D Just don't, um, look in my bathroom too close. M'kay? *shifty eyes*

Izzy is a cutie! Nice strategy there. And as a bonus, she gets to know all the hunky guys on the team. ;) Of course I see Chelsey is trying the same strategy. Looks like it's working too, methinks Todd may have a crush on her. hehe I thought she was after Gilligan though? Watch out Gilligan, the love interest you have no idea is even a thing is looking elsewhere already. Maybe she'll give those cookies to Todd instead. ;)

Seriously Lee? First you put it down, Adam picks it up (who is looking mighty fine I must say, Holy Simoly!) and then you pick it up again and walk around with it? Just how hard did you get hit on the noggin? When I saw the ghost I thought for sure he'd taken it. Happy for Todd he actually put it in his pocket. Hope for his sake it stays there. If not, Hey Todd, maybe wanna give that to Lee? :D Fun update!
  • Options
    Fun chapter! Good to meet the final tribe :)
    Lee's breakup story is so funny :D I need to pay more attention to the speech bubbles in my game.

I loved the 'travels of the immunity idol' lol - well done to Todd to actually managing to claim it though!
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    @Karababy52 -
    Yes, Acacia heard those bats...and, of course she knew that sound. lol Yes, you're right, I do think Felix the ghost has a clay fetish! hehehe Maybe that was why he was mad when he came to the Freezer Bunny camp, he couldn't find the clay. lol And, yes, when I couldn't see the lump of clay on the lot, I thought that Felix had taken it, too. I normally play with headlineeffects off, so don't get to see those thought bubbles a lot, but am playing with it on, and it's quite funny to see what these sims are thinking about. Some have more thought bubbles than others, and Lee is one of them. All those thought bubbles came up like that as Lee was chatting. The only one Chelsey had was one showing the outdoors. I actually looked up on-line and there is an actual Lock Ness Monster Club. hehehe That's where the idea came from for that story, and the toilet paper...hehehe Anyway, poor Lee got bonked on the head twice from juggling, but at least he's trying to get that fitness skill up on his own. lol

@MaggieMarley
    As I said, I had a bit of fun with this chapter. This tribe - Freezer Bunnies - really like to wander around with the Hidden Immunity Idol. The Llama Tribe never even found theirs, and the Gnome Tribe found it, but kept putting it back on the rock. So, yes, all different. I thought that was kind of interesting. It's going to be a guessing game as to who ends up with the Hidden Immunity Idol in the Freezer Bunny Tribe if they have to go to Tribal Council. I am going to have to watch them, and I think it's going to be the last sim who played with the clay who will be designated as "having" the Hidden Immunity Idol. I think that would be a fair solution. In the actual Survivor, normally a tribe member would keep the Hidden Immunity Idol, but there have been instances where tribe members have given it to others, for some reason or another, and there is one Survivor player who had the strategy to find all the Hidden Immunity Idols, which they did, and they kept them all for themselves. But I think in I'm A Survivor, the randomness factor of not knowing who will have it before Tribal Council is more fun, especially since all the sims' actions are autonomous.
  • Options
    @divanthesimmer @MaggieMarley @pammiechick @VanPelt81 @EliteGirl @Irishsong @LegacySims2017 @Skeilah @Minraed @MonaSolstraale @Karababy52 @lisabee2

Good evening simmers!
    New chapter is up. This is on the Rules for the first tribal challenge. The actual tribal challenges will be posted separately because they are a bit picture heavy. Once the results of the tribal challenge is done there will be a reader vote. I am hoping to get this all out over the weekend. Have a great day/night everyone! Enjoy!

Chapter 6: Tribal Reward Challenge # 1

GILLIGA-GRILLING.png
  • Options
    Chapter 6: Tribal Reward Challenge # 1
    Oh, I can't wait to see this! Glad to know Eve can partake in the challenge! Good luck to all tribemates!
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    I like this challenge idea! Can't wait to see who wins :)
    Lol at Acacia complaining to Josiah :D doesn't look like she is looking forward to the challenge.

Poor Eve is still sick... I hope she recovers on her own!
  • Options
    pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    edited September 2021
    Uhhhhh….
    Why do I get the uneasy feeling someone starts a fire in this challenge? 😳😳😳

Eeeeek!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • Options

Good morning simmers,
    Another chapter is up! The Gnome Tribe is the first tribe up for the I'm A Survivor Cook-off Challenge. What will happen? Will they get any finished dishes completed? Will they all need a drink after this challenge? Well, we shall see... Enjoy! Comments and suggestions are always welcome.

Chapter 7: Gnome Tribe ~ Reward Challenge # 1

at-the-gnome-tribe.png
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    My thoughts on Chapter 7:
    Yikes! I didn’t know Tristan would stink THIS bad at grilling. He obviously is going to be sent home. I hope not, but that’s the way things go sometimes. Life is always unexpected.

I guess I have Frieda left, but I am not sure she will be able to do the cooking challenge. Hopefully she won’t be as bad at cooking as Tristan is.
  • Options
    This tribe was on fire! Ha, ha, ha! Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I wouldn't count Tristan out of the game just yet, @EliteGirl ! He's got good alliances (relationships) behind him. Just cause he was first one out in the competition doesn't mean he'll be the first one out in the game.

Yay for Eve pulling through to the final four before getting eliminated. And glad she contributed to one of the grilled meals. I just wish she'd get better from that spider bite.

Really looking forward to the other two tribe's competing now.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2021
    This tribe was on fire! Ha, ha, ha! Sorry, I couldn't help myself.

I wouldn't count Tristan out of the game just yet, @EliteGirl ! He's got good alliances (relationships) behind him. Just cause he was first one out in the competition doesn't mean he'll be the first one out in the game.

Yay for Eve pulling through to the final four before getting eliminated. And glad she contributed to one of the grilled meals. I just wish she'd get better from that spider bite.

Really looking forward to the other two tribe's competing now.

I hope you’re right.
    I would really hate for Tristan to go so soon. I am waiting for the other tribe cook offs too.
  • Options
    Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @SoulGal7
    Yep, that's probably exactly why Felix was angry, no fix for his fetish. hehe I wonder why Lee has so many thought bubbles, glad he did though, made for a fun segment after you found that real club for inspiration! Yes, at least he's getting his fitness up! Let's hope he doesn't continue to bonk himself on the head as he improves. ;)

Oh, I like the idea of this challenge! When I first read about it I thought, oh boy lots of fires incoming! (And it came true!) Gilligan looks adorable in the firefighter outfit too, that smile! hehe

Just as a thought, the first tribe's try at this challenge was a firefest! :D Interesting how the grills that weren't attended kept starting on fire. Must've been one of the lot traits doing that. Congrats to those who were able to finish a meal despite the fires, especially Eve who was also sick at the time. Go Eve! I feel bad for those who were eliminated when their grills caught on fire through no fault of their own when away helping to put out other fires, for instance Buck! Excited to read what happens with the next tribe in this challenge. I have a feeling all three tribes will be suffering the perils of the lot traits. :D
  • Options
    edited September 2021

Good evening simmers,
    Another chapter is up! The Llama Tribe is up next for the I'm A Survivor Cook-off Challenge. Will they beat the Gnome Tribe or not? Well, we shall see... Enjoy! Comments and suggestions are always welcome. The Cook-Off for the Freezer Bunny Tribe will be out tomorrow. :)

Chapter 8: Llama Tribe ~ Reward Challenge # 1

llanma-tribe-cook-off-cover.png
  • Options
    Chapter 8: Llama Tribe ~ Reward Challenge # 1
    That was more intense than the Gnome Tribe. If by chance they go to tribal council, Christopher and Ashley deserve to stay. IF by chance they go and there's a reader vote, I will say I won't be voting for either of these two. No sense in hiding that. They both pulled their weight for the tribe in the end.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
  • Options
    Another great chapter!
    Oh dear looks like having the highest cooking skill didn't help Acacia :D

Aww that's a cute sentiment that she got for Christopher :)

Ashley and Christopher carried the rest of the team haha

Ohhh a tie! What will you do if the Freezer Bunny Tribe doesn't get more than 4 dishes?