Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Who should be heir and the bachelor for generation 9?

QueenarellaQueenarella Posts: 3,379 Member
Hey everyone!

Once again it's time in my Legacy-Bachelor Challenge to decide on a heir via poll. This generation, there are only men again, four to be exact.

Here are a few information about each. If you want/need more detail, check out the link in my signature :)

1. Sherlock Brennan
Yxf9HUb.png

Sherlock is the oldest son and looks a lot like his namesake from the series "Sherlock". He is smart, likes experiments and he's in constant challenge with his little brother Mycroft. He's no occult.

Traits: Green Fiend, Animal Enthusiast

2. Mycroft Brennan
ANxCt9k.png

Mycroft thinks he's the smartest person in the house (but that's the dog) and tries to be superior to his older brother Sherlock. The only thing he seems to be bad in is being a human being as in social intelligence. He's a merman.

Traits: Erratic, Clumsy

3. Jim Brennan
UhFdWB8.png
Jim's nickname is Moriarty - given by his older brothers - as a reference to his namesake. His traits are not negative in any way but his favourite hobby is to keep my eye twitching. He's a hybrid of merman and spellcaster. Anyone who reads the story knows a glitch messed up his actual face and I tried to restore it :#

Traits: Geek, Perfectionist

4. John Brennan
gkbyGng.png
John is the youngest boy in this generation. He's the kind of man any mother wants her daughter to marry. He wants to be a doctor (like his namesake) and help people as much as he can. He can be a bit dramatic sometimes but he has a pure heart and stays out of his brothers' weird quarrels. He's a merman.

Traits: Cheerful, Animal Enthusiast

Thanks for every vote! :)

Who should be heir and the bachelor for generation 9? 21 votes

Sherlock
33%
_sims_YimiMaggieMarleyLegacySims2017SkeilahEliteGirlPerti23ApostolosJen 7 votes
Mycroft
28%
xaenythIrishsongTwinkiesLADivaDogsStrangerville_HeroJustKeepSimming2 6 votes
Jim
9%
InfraGreenVanPelt81 2 votes