Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

🔥 Suepixels Simlish Architecture🔥

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    suepixelssuepixels Posts: 161 Member
    tumblr_py5pelPSvy1ux7d71o1_1280.png

BRIDGEPORT QUAYS 185 APT.
    Venue: Apartment
    Size:10x16
    Bed & Bath: 1 | 1
    Price: § 56.423
    World: San Myshuno
    Download: Tumblr

NOTE
    Aro Calloway just moved to Bridgeport Quays. Spice District is the place where he feels at home. The vibe and atmosphere of the harbor, mixed with the fantastic spices of all nations. Yes, here he can picture living within the melting pot of all kinds of cultures. He loves his super masculine and darn cozy home.

May your plumbob shines brighter in the darkest hour! >:)

Sue
    Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)
    Industrial, Steampunk & Modern Architecture. Yup Simmies, too!

EA ID suepixels | Tags #suepixels
    Sue's Architecture | Sue's Stories | Wedding Stuff Pack Ideas
    Tumblr: suepixels | Twitter suepixels
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    tumblr_py7b5oudFp1ux7d71o4_r1_1280.png

VOLTURI MANSION
    Venue: Residential
    Size: 40x30
    Bed & Bath: 9 | 4
    Price: § 432,037
    World: Forgotton Hollow

NOTE
    Welcome to my majestic Volturi mansion. A huge luxury and lush residence where only the elite of the vampires live. It’s perfect to raise a clan of vampires. Toddlers and babies are welcome, yes it provides also a nursery and on top two rooms for children. A chic living and a large dining room await you depending on what you dine. Um, the kitchen is a bit overrun with spiderwebs and overgrown with dry flowers. But oh well, and yeah don’t worry two bedrooms, and a large music foyer where you can welcome your guest is also there. Uuh, yes it also has a modern gym - kinda. You can say it suits perfectly a multigeneration household. I would say a powerful family-clan even or a loner who wants to show off that he/she has it all to start a legacy.

Go downstairs to the crypt to recover if u prefer coffins instead or if you want to dig into the Vampire lore, check also the private library in the dungeon. You could also lock up your victim downstairs. I swear no one will hear them scream, the walls don’t let escape a sound. As you can see it comes with a bunch of activities.

Sue

PS: This residential has been featured via simscommunity.info Check it here
    Post edited by suepixels on
    Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)

• Options
    edited August 2021
    tumblr_py8nlg4hox1ux7d71o5_r1_1280.png

ABSOLUTION
    Venue: Nightclub
    Size: 30x30
    Bed & Bath: 9 | 4
    Price: § 205.203
    World: Forgotton Hollow

NOTE
    Welcome! Listen to me I’m calling, as a child of the night I’m falling for you. Allow me to take a sip it fills me with delight I desire u, once with a soul but recline, let me ease your mind. I can’t deny deep inside I know you’re already mine. We have united for a vampiric dance with might a deadly kiss at the end.

You shouldn’t be visiting this place, my dear, by knowing I’m here but please sit next to me because I love it here.”

If u believe within this nightclub crypt you will find absolution u might be deadly wrong but hey it’s your life you know, muahaha.

Sue

• Options
    edited August 2021
    tumblr_py7o6mrtUQ1ux7d71o1_r1_1280.png

GARGOYLE SPARING CRYPTA
    Venue: Park
    Bed & Bath: 0 | 2
    Price: § 337,007
    World: Forgotten Hollow

NOTE
    As the moon rises in the darkest night vampires fly around & fight. Do u see yourself here truly within? Let’s see who will win! A murky, dirty, place - rundown and if spiders scare the hell out of u step back or go drown. A perfect plot for a final rip with a crypt, a dark cove, well and some coffin’s down beneath. Oh my, oh my kiddos you must be brave if u dare to play pirates downstairs. What you thought this is a park for human sims?

Geez, please, remember you are on a Vampire Nexus, a home for the undead with some hardcore strong nerve plexus.

Sue

• Options
    edited August 2021
    tumblr_pyq77lfYHP1ux7d71o1_1280.png

PIER DISTRICT 918
    Bed & Bath: 3 | 3
    Price: § 337,142

NOTE
    Look, you want something unique, yet stylish and a cool spot to live? Well, this container home is truly an industrial gem. Are you a hipster? Artist? Um, how high is your paycheck again? I mean you need to have an annual six-figure income to afford this precious home. But here you can be different, stay unique, and enjoy this industrial loft. Enough space for two artsy friends or if you are a couple and want to start a fam, there is a fully furnished toddler room in the basement and can be replaced with one of the bedrooms.

Oh, you want to know what else you get for your simoleons? Okay on the first floor we have a huge hallway/living lounge area, a fancy bathroom, and yeah, of course, a supa dope huge open kitchen with dining area, perfect for dinner parties even. On the second floor, we have a small gym, a wonderful lounge area inside, and as well one outside. One master bedroom and another one as well. Yeah, I heard it your’re an artist and want your painting “artsy” shenanigans room, yep noted and included.

On the third, there is a fantastic open home office in case you decide to do some freelance stuff, maaaybe? The outdoor area: Yes, you can grill, or dunk some hoops oh yeah my fav the hooka is also included. If you want to meet up with your crew there is a dope basement perfect for hanging out with buds. You know with a bar, arcade, DJ booth because it’s really haspa here ;) yep, could work here splendid! Cool, eh? If you give me that cash this home is yours. Aaand do we have a deal if you got that cash? :p

• Options
    edited August 2021
    9414389b79cacdb0810145e106efcc20b590c261.png

BLACK GOTHIKA KNOT
    Venue: Restaurant
    Size: 30x20
    Bed & Bath: 0 | 8
    Price: § 239,179
    World: Forgotten Hollow

NOTE
    Wedding in Black? Why not, right? Are you prepared for a gothic, dark wedding? Nope, not yet? Well, make sure to plan one! This spot provides all that you need for a perfect dark wedding vow. Storyteller’s shhh… there are a ton of cool spots for dope fine shootings :o

Sue

• Options
    edited August 2021
    c8f7fb2c7201bb4b5edb71bb9b9366ae3671b609.png

SAN MY MEMORIAL PARK
    Venue: Park
    Bed & Bath: 0 | 4
    Price: § 103,897

NOTE
    A light went out of my life. Shadows were everywhere. Daylight eventually came. The brightness was never the same. Grief & pain are on my path without you nothing is gonna be the same, so don’t ask me if I’m ok. Time is not a healer, my heart is in broken pieces & it hurts so deep in my chest. This grief is mine you will never understand so leave me alone with my pain. A place to mourn & say goodbye. :(

On Tumblr you can see this lot in action in my story!

Sue

• Options
    edited August 2021
    a7335f3441d39e0cdb5eeb1403fa53400c0ded8b.png

ROCKSTARRZ
    Venue: Karaoke Bar
    Bed & Bath: 0 | 4
    Price: § 243.811

NOTE
    Welcome to Rockstarrz! Grab that mic & smash ur vocal beatz if u’re ain’t a pro go downstairs, please. Don’t wanna hear the pain in my earz capeesh? :] Do u have that mojo & all that jazz that makes you a true rockstar? Aight, we got the right place downtown here in the Fashion District for you. Rock the guitar if u know how to swing those strings =D. Play arcade or simply chill at the bar! Wanna turn blue? Use our hooka with Flava!

Have drinks and snacks on the first floor. Chill with your date or buddies and admire the quirky vocals of the best amateurs on the main stage. Downstairs you’ll find three more karaoke rooms and restrooms.

Sue

• Options
    edited August 2021
    294c3d89bd61f23f49bfcb41a79ff6b64966fdd3.png

GINGER & GIN
    Venue: Bar
    Bed & Bath: 0 | 5
    Price: § 103.897

NOTE
    A man’s finest bar.

The sunset in the evening over San My is calling a real man for a night out with his buddies. But u want something with class, masculine, and may with a VIP lounge on top? Scotch, Bourbon, or Gin is your thing? Living on the bright side of life? Want some hot high-class ladies? Welcome to Ginger & Gin the hottest spot uptown, it has it all that a gentleman needs & a classy lady wants ^_^. Comes with a stunning view over San My.

Sue

• Options
    edited August 2021
    a8a90565c1a9290b8ecaefc01999ad3d8c6cc525.png

STOCKHOLM CHRISTMAS
    Bed & Bath: 4 | 2
    Price: § 193,274
    World: Brindelton Bay

NOTE
    Have you ever wanted a white Christmas but more like a Scandinavian one? Enjoy this stunning home in black, white, and red. Candles all over the place, dimmed light, with wonderful NOCC pics from the gallery. A porch to snuggle up and a backyard with a BBQ spot. A perfect home for a fam with two kids/teens and a toddler. Enjoy this cozy Swedish-inspired home! Make sure to have also the Free Holiday Items or else they will disappear like poof… 😆

Sue

• Options
    edited August 2021
    11e27b6900f53f113e1683bd40bfc241e689cc61.png

NORDIC LAKE RETREAT
    Venue: Rental
    Rental: § 1.623 / per day
    Bed & Bath: 3 | 2
    Price: § 155,458
    World: Granite Falls

NOTE
    Have you ever wanted a white Christmas but more like a Scandinavian one? Enjoy this stunning home in black, white, and red. Candles all over the place, dimmed light, with wonderful NOCC pics from the gallery. A porch to snuggle up and a backyard with a BBQ spot. A perfect home for a fam with two kids/teens and a toddler. Enjoy this cozy Swedish-inspired home! Make sure to have also the Free Holiday Items or else they will disappear like poof… 😆

Sue

• Options
    edited August 2021
    c99a67fa8de9e48447ef7a4ff3ec8db40163da67.png

WESTLAKE PRIVATE HOSPITAL
    Venue: Hospital
    Size: 50x50
    Bed & Bath: 2 + 8 Medical Beds | 6
    Price: § 597,845
    World: Magnolia Promenade aka. Get To Work

NOTE
    An ultra-modern hospital for gameplay + storyteller.

Before we start, just a quick update sueladysims is now suepixels with a new logo and a new post-style for my content 😎.

I was searching for a hospital that is gameplay and storytelling-friendly but nothing really sparked my eyes, even those which I created in the past.=D. At the end of the day, I wanted a very detailed hospital with max. two levels. Most important to me was that everything can be reached quickly and easily within a short distance. Still, it should have enough space to shoot for storytelling purposes, and it has to be chic and elegant. So yeah the result is this ultra-modern hospital in earthy colors.

Sue

• Options
    edited August 2021
    907189c42e2e69260a1546a1dafddbf6d6b9c934.png

CUT'N'CURVES
    Venue: Gym
    Bed & Bath: 0 | 6
    Price: § 272.516
    World: Willow Creek

NOTE
    No pain, no gain shut up & train. Kick it, punch it, sweat wanna cry? Weakness is a choice! Eat clean but train dirty. Do it for the holy sh** to become hot. So giving up is not an option if you want Cut'N'Curves, capeesh? Hire a personal trainer to pump you up, if you're weak. We have it all: Treadmills, boxing, yoga, basketball, spa, sauna, massage, pool. And after workout? Grab a smoothie or eat sushi you earned it. Sign up today for your membership at Cut’N’Curves.

This industrial and lofty gym complements my other creations for Willow Creek Make sure to check my Bluebell Archive and the Piping Pot Bar if you don’t have it yet. One more build and Downtown is done!

Sue

• Options
    edited August 2021
    6b17d42dff2c0a452d0579a28646f871646ac613.png

PERSON BARNHOUSE
    Size: 50x40
    Bed & Bath: 3 | 3
    Price: § 149.823
    World: Henford On Bagle

NOTE
    This striking Scandinavian-inspired residential barn is inspired by a real home. A lofty modern living space awaits you with a minimalistic and yet very modern approach. Bearing the hallmarks of the ultimate Scandinavian Barn Style. Perfect for a family with one toddler and a kid/teen. A second bedroom is available for a purpose of your choice. Maybe Grandparents or so?

All included what you would need to have. Look, it’s a modern, stylish Cottage Living Style.

As a lover of modern and industrial shapes, more will come. I’m planning to apply this style to all twelve lots in Henford. 😏

Sue

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    It is great to see you and that you have posted your builds again! :) Each of your new ones are very nice! They are lovely community venues and homes :)
  • Options
    edited August 2021
    @rosemow Thank you Rose! Yeah, I did a bulk ;) But from now on I'm planning to stick to that! Whenever I have a new build? A post will pop up here! You are a gem within our community, that's for sure!