Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

đŸ”„ Suepixels Simlish ArchitectuređŸ”„

suepixelssuepixels Posts: 161 Member
edited August 2021 in The Sims 4 Lots
Sul Sul and welcome to my simlish corner!

I'm back on the forum. Want to see my latest creations in detail? Make sure to visit my Tumblr.

Tumblr suepixels
Twitter:
suepixels
Origin ID
suepixels

MY CREATIONS
  • All creations can be found via the gallery.
  • A lot of my creations can be also downloaded via my Tumblr - always ad-free. ;)
  • I'm an avid storyteller on tumblr, who loves her characters (contains mature content)
  • Community Lots are mostly my fav but I also create of course Residentials

PACKS
Besides the buggy "Bust the dust"? I own all packs. :D

If you fav this post. I will update you with my latest creations, in case you don't use Tumblr or don't check the gallery often B)

ABOUT ME [Last update: August 2021]

Tumblr gives me the freedom I like. As I love to post about my creations in a more convenient way for me. So there you will find way more beautiful pictures. Plus you have the opportunity to reblog, get in touch with me, download, or just check out more images.
Feel free to follow as I'm also an avid storyteller on Tumblr. - Keep in mind it suits only adults as it contains mature content! (currently, I'm writing a Vampire Story and a Thriller.)

UPDATES
Updated 2021 August
  • removed old pics, some I could replace already! Others will be replaced with one main picture and I will provide always a link to my matching post on Tumblr.
  • updated my top post with the latest info - I will always add also when I updated something!
  • started a project: I'm creating 12 modern lots for Henford on Bagley. The style will be mostly modern and contain the Scandinavian/Barn/Farmhouse Style.

A huge thank you goes to each one of you who supports, follows me & loves my creations.
Thank you also to all who encourage me to continue sharing & spreading my creations, so that others are aware & get it as well.
Appreciate each comment. They always make me smile, blush & happy ;)
<3 Thanks, again! <3

Want to see some snippets and sneak peeks of my stories? Check Suepixels Simlish18+ Stories here on the forum.

đŸ©ž May your Plumbob shines brighter in the darkest hour!đŸ©ž
Sue
Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)
Industrial, Steampunk & Modern Architecture. Yup Simmies, too!

EA ID suepixels | Tags #suepixels
Sue's Architecture | Sue's Stories | Wedding Stuff Pack Ideas
Tumblr: suepixels | Twitter suepixels
Post edited by suepixels on

Comments

• suepixelssuepixels Posts: 161 Member
    edited August 2021
    Passionate Sim-Architect & Storyteller on Tumblr. If u can imagine u can make it happen B)

• BlushBlush Posts: 11 New Member
    These just make it even more tempting to get the vamps, they look so awesome and the stuff you get with it!~
    Really nice designs, it looks like something premade in the game :smile:
    Blush wrote: »
    These just make it even more tempting to get the vamps, they look so awesome and the stuff you get with it!~
    Really nice designs, it looks like something premade in the game :smile:

Thank youuu :o don't make me blush ;):D I love the vamp stuff ;) plus they truly add interesting twists & action LOL!

edited August 2021
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,593 Member
    Hello :) I will copy and paste here what I wrote on the other thread
    It is great that you have set up a showcase thread for your builds :)
    Bats n Bites Vampires Lounge looks great! :) The lighting looks very effective! Very nice exterior of the building venue! The sculptures, tombstones and bat look great on the roofing! The floor tiling around the edges of the venue looks very nice! The texture of the exterior gives a great look to the build. Very nice furnishing of the interior of the venue! Each of the levels in the build look very nice! Very nice bar counter and dance area on the entry level! The drinks display shelves look great placed on the wall there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools there having a drink and chat. The candles are nice touches either sides of the bar counter nook. Sims will have fun dancing on the dance floor to the dj booth music. Very nice nook areas on the first floor! Sims will enjoy playing or listening to the pipe organ being played and will enjoy using the bubbles machine! The basement area is very nice! Sims will have fun playing darts and arcade machine games there. The aquarium is a nice touch there. It is great that there is a coffin there, to reflect that it is a vampires lounge.
    It is a great venue for sims to enjoy visiting! :)
    The design and layout of Bridgeport Ave is so very nice! :) Both the outdoors areas and the furnishing of the interior looks very nice! It is a very detailed build! It was very nice how you have taken us on a written and pictures tour of the home! You have very creatively written it, as Real Estate news! Each of the areas of the build look very great! The texture of the interior walls gives a very nice feel and look to the home. I won't post about all the very nice features of the home because the post will get a bit long! The home is so very nice :)
    Thank you @rosemow :) Making me blush! So sweet that you did move your comment to this post! Yay! Happy you like it.

edited August 2021
    Salty Air BBQ & Grill - will be updated

Winning a buildchallenge by SimGuruKimmi =D
    Lot: 40x30
    Bathroom: 3
    Type: Restaurant
    Price: $223,405
    Download: Link
    Upload Date: 25.07.2017

On 25th of February I did participate a building challenge by SimGuruKimmi. Actually I learned about the buildchallenge via xurbansims on youtube. She made an awesome restaurant so I thought I can do it too. Why not? Right? Even if I don’t win I will join for fun. So I did. Later I had doubts because, nah never ever I have a chance to win, there are so many incredible designs
 But

Yesterday I got a private message by SimGuruKimmi! Telling me that she loves my build and the airy second floor. I was OMG, OMG a SimGuru loves my build, yaaaay plus she told me that I won the raffle for the swag - I was like for real? Me? 0_0 speechless
 :D.

Well then I got so many likes, congrats & new followers and requests for more pics and yay sure here it comes.

Ready to explore an industrial yet mediterian cool hangout for your next date, proposal, birthday party or any other purpose? Let’s enjoy first the exterior - made some shots at different times ;) I wanted simply to have a cozy, industrial, chilly & mediterian but still somewhat a bit posh seafood restaurant. So enjoy ;)

What a day! Time for partyyyy ^-^

Happy Simming my beloved Simmie Simmers, hope you enjoyed the tour!
    @SimGuruKimmi made my day a smily one! o:)

Cheers,
    Sue

edited March 2017
    Congratulations on winning the build challenge! :) That is so very exciting! Salty Air BBQ and Grill looks very nice! :) Very nice exterior design of the restaurant! The layout of the build looks great! The garage door murals are a nice touch on the exterior walls. The type of windows used give a very nice look to the venue.The fish look very nice placed above the front door. The aquariums are nice touches in the foyer area and the fish floor rug prints look great! Very nice furnishing of both the interior and outdoors dining areas! It looks very nice the way you have set up the dining areas. The blue wall dividers look nice how they have been placed there to create the dining nooks. The candles look very pretty on the dining tables through the build! Very nice nook area for sims to have fun using the bubble machine, and very nice bar counter nook! Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar. The drinks display shelves, awnings and water feature windows look great there! The design of the kitchen looks great! Chefs will enjoy cooking meals there. Nice fireplace nook for sims to enjoy sitting on the stools having a chat near the fire. The sims will have very nice views of the outdoors through the windows whilst dining inside. It is great that there is a dance alcove for sims to have fun dancing to,the dj booth music!
    It is a very nice venue for sims to enjoy dining at! :)
    @rosemow Again an another wonderful comment o:) - simply thank you girl :o<3<3<3

• CorwimCorwim Posts: 3,218 Member
    Ooooh, super awesome to see your showcase here Sueladysims!!! B) Absolutely love your creations and those Gallery pictures rarely show all the detail you put in them, will look forward to seeing more screenshots of them in here! :) You're such a very creative builder with a great eye for detail and colour design, looking forward to your future creations, bookmarking you right now! B)
  • Egyptiansunsets3Egyptiansunsets3 Posts: 21 Member
    The Salty Air Grill & BBQ is my favorite @Sueladysims, which showcases your work beautifully. Also, I adore the Bat'sN'Bites Vampire Lounge, as well. They are very well executed.
  • chips46chips46 Posts: 3,666 Member
    Oh Wow Congrats on your Salty Air BBQ & Grill Awesome love how you blend the brick with the shades of blue you really know how to use the colours all your builds are so beautiful and amazing. :)
  • masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Fabulous new showcase, it's wonderful to see your beautiful creations in more detail, stunning work :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Sims4Obsessed55Sims4Obsessed55 Posts: 93 Member
    Woah this is so good, keep it up! :)
    edited August 2021
    Amazonite Beans - will be updated
    Size: 40x30
    Type: Cafe
    Download: Amazonite Beans

Dear Simmers,
    Am back with new builds! Unfortunate I had to deal with my hip dysplasia therefore I wasn't able to sit, walk and so on with a bunch of issues and pain. Finally I had a surgery this year for a Hip Replacement, now am back home on my way to recover. Still on rehabilitation to train my muscles but hey I will be able to walk soon again and no more pain :blush:

Here at Amazonite Beans you get the best beans in the jungle. How about cocktails, eh? Cozy place 4 Latte? Yeah all that & may a wild dance? We offer pure nature under glass ;) We don't guarantee that you will stay dry. It's the jungle.. geez! Complaints about crawlies will be ignored you are aware you're in the jungle, right? Sigh... these people nowdays. Shht it's pretty romantic here. It has all sorts of candles, Jungle, water, birds and so for the right mood, you know :D Hope you like it and enjoy!

Hello :) It is great that you have now had the hip replacement surgery, and now won’t be having the awful pain that you were experiencing. I hope that your recovery after the surgery continues to progress smoothly.
    The design and layout of Amazonite Beans Club is so very nice! :) The glass roofing on the Gazebos looks very nice! Very nice landscaping work! The plants, flowers and trees through the build look so very great! You have reflected the jungle theme so very well! The lantern string lights look very pretty ! It looks very nice how the water passageways have been designed. The candles and lily pads in the water look pretty, and the frog water fountain is a great touch! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs have been set up for Sims to enjoy dining at. The mismatched seating gives a great look to the build. Sims will enjoy having drinks from the tiki bar.
    It is a very creatively designed jungle themed cafe build! :)
    rosemow wrote: »
    Hello :) It is great that you have now had the hip replacement surgery, and now won’t be having the awful pain that you were experiencing. I hope that your recovery after the surgery continues to progress smoothly.
    The design and layout of Amazonite Beans Club is so very nice! :) The glass roofing on the Gazebos looks very nice! Very nice landscaping work! The plants, flowers and trees through the build look so very great! You have reflected the jungle theme so very well! The lantern string lights look very pretty ! It looks very nice how the water passageways have been designed. The candles and lily pads in the water look pretty, and the frog water fountain is a great touch! It looks very nice how the tables and chairs have been set up for Sims to enjoy dining at. The mismatched seating gives a great look to the build. Sims will enjoy having drinks from the tiki bar.
    It is a very creatively designed jungle themed cafe build! :)

Dear Rosemow, you are awesome! I love you for being that kind to us simmers... always a joy to read from you! It simply puts a smile on my face whenever I read what you wrote :*<3 Thank you, sweetie!

• WrathofCathWrathofCath Posts: 4,419 Member
    Hey Sue! We are official hip comrades! ;) I too had hip dysplasia and had both hips replaced just recently. My right one was done on Dec 21st, just four days before Christmas. :o The left one was just done on April 5th. I am doing just great though and I know you will be doing great too! I'm back to walking every day and starting to get some of my flexibility back. Not sure if we'll ever have as much of that as we once did but I'll gladly live with that, over the horrible pain before the surgery.

Take your time. Don't rush or do too much. Nothing worse than a setback...

I wish you the very best of luck in your recovery and hope it's super speedy! :blush:

Love, Love the roofing for your Amazonite Beans Cafe! It's just perfect for Jungle life. I got a kick out of your description! :p Gorgeous landscaping too. :blush:

Hey Sue! We are official hip comrades! ;) I too had hip dysplasia and had both hips replaced just recently. My right one was done on Dec 21st, just four days before Christmas. :o The left one was just done on April 5th. I am doing just great though and I know you will be doing great too! I'm back to walking every day and starting to get some of my flexibility back. Not sure if we'll ever have as much of that as we once did but I'll gladly live with that, over the horrible pain before the surgery.

Take your time. Don't rush or do too much. Nothing worse than a setback...

I wish you the very best of luck in your recovery and hope it's super speedy! :blush:

Love, Love the roofing for your Amazonite Beans Cafe! It's just perfect for Jungle life. I got a kick out of your description! :p Gorgeous landscaping too. :blush:

Wuuut? For real? :o@WrathofCath : You know the world is so huge but somehow it feels often like a small village. :D I consider myself as lucky having only on one side (left) But WOW I can only imagine how horrible that must have been for you.

See my left hip has been done on April 30th this year pretty close to you, am speechless... :o I'm also walking my way back to a normal stage but still walking on crutches yet at home I can do it meanwhile without and outdoors I use them still for long distances. Had a bigger surgery because I had several issues with my (old surgery) triple osteotomy so therefore because of that my pelves had a tilted position and in order to place the new hip they had to do a longer complicated adjustement. But I have to say it did pay off! Both legs have now the same length and the feeling is incredible... walking straight without shaking :D ! I'm working out on a daily base to get back in shape and old form but it will take a while of course.

Wishing you the same for your recovery and let's hope it will be a super speedy one for both of us :blush:;)

A problem shared is a problem halved. :p

Thanks doll for your sweet words on my creation, glad you like my descripton, too! Don't make me :blush: , lol <3<3<3

tumblr_phwco3VwVG1ux7d71o1_1280.png

NIGHTMASTER BATTLE ARENA
    Venue: Karaoke Bar
    Size: 30x30
    Bed & Bath: 3 | 3
    Price: § 152.728
    World: Forgotten Hollow
    Download: Tumblr

NOTE
    Welcome to Nightmaster Battle Arena. Your heart will race, faster. Wanna get into a duel? Just sayin’ it’s gonna get brutal. Sing, sing my sweetest melody. Try to escape desperately. Welcome to the Vampire Lore I have to admit I enjoy the fights in galore. I’m not sorry my prey, you weren’t supposed to be here and you won’t stay. I feel the heat and your heartbeat. Will pierce your skin and soon I will be in, gonna suck you dry and say bye, bye

May your plumbob shines brighter in the darkest hour! >:)

Sue

edited August 2021
    tumblr_pib8dle55p1ux7d71o1_1280.png

BLUEBELL ARCHIVE
    Venue: Library
    Size: 30x20
    Bed & Bath: 0 | 4
    Price: § 151.910
    World: Willow Creek

NOTE
    This little industrial gem used to be a warehouse where fishermen stored their fishes to sell for their business on the weekly market. After restoration the mayor decided to give this build a new modern purpose but still, you can enjoy the modern cozy lounge area. Grab a coffee, read, surf but shh
 don’t be loud!

Sue

edited August 2021
    tumblr_piezgiKqxm1ux7d71o1_1280.png

PIPING POT
    Venue: BAR | LOUNGE | KARAOKE BAR
    Bed & Bath: 0 | 4
    Price: § 256.159
    World: Willow Creek

NOTE
    Piping Pot used to be known as a place for tea lovers. Who was that genius? Anyways tea is out but real “drinks” are hot. =)! Snuggle up with your date in our music lounge. Jamm’ all night with the hottest sound & let our DJs rock you. Wanna sing yourself? A photoshoot to remember? All in & more! Switchable to karaoke, nightclub, or a lounge ;) if this suits better your taste.

It's a bar, but functions also as a lounge or karaoke bar!

Sue

edited August 2021
    tumblr_piqyxbVdvL1ux7d71o1_1280.png

HOLY SMOKE
    Venue: Restaurant
    Bed & Bath: 0 | 2
    Price: § 140.417
    World: San Myshuno

NOTE
    I’m Valerius Valcari and I’m a vampire. Weatherproof on the roof with an awesome view over San My? Finest in BBQ? Yeah, welcome to my Holy Smoke Restaurant where you can eat the real grilled deal! We offer a jazzy atmosphere here with a private dining room. Make sure to get your reservation, period! Comes with plenty of seating areas. Why do I own a restaurant? Well, first of all, it’s business and secondly, I love to spoil humans before I take a sip for myself, you know 😈. Shhh
 don’t tell or I’ll bite you.

Sue

edited August 2021
    tumblr_pw07wn5aJk1ux7d71o1_1280.png

BALI LOTUS SPA
    Venue: Spa
    Size: 40x30
    Price: § 399.378
    World: Sulani or Oasis Springs

NOTE
    Namaste! Spa? This is what crosses my mind! This ultramodern Bali oriented spa is spectacular, unique & a definite WOW. The spa provides a large pool juice bar lounge, two hot tubs one with private area, outdoor yoga classes, meditation, bbq & separate changing rooms. Two saunas on the second floor but one is only for the ladies. On the third floor, you will find a gym a massage cube for couples and two private single massage cubes. Explore this exquisite Spa with a luxury interior design in mint, black, white, brown & cool light effects.

Sue

PS: The Tumblr Version via SFS is newer - I fixed some issues!

edited August 2021
    tumblr_py5gwe8Wvc1ux7d71o2_r3_1280.png

HACHISUKA STREET KITCHEN
    Venue: Restaurant
    Size: 20x20
    Price: § 71.955
    World: Windenburg

NOTE
    Do you know that one place you find by accident, just around the corner on a side street? May it’s not perfect, or it does not provide high-class service. But you tried the sushi ate the best ramen soup in your life. Of course, you will always come back here, regardless of the small menu, you got your fav’s right? An older couple the Hachisuka Family runs this sweet place in my little japan district. Yeah, not perfectly in shape but what comes on the plate matters more!.

Sue