The latest update for The Sims 4 is now live. Click here to read the latest notes.
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened to Jacques Villareal's wife?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,334 Member
    edited July 2021
    Rouensims wrote: »
    In my game, Jacques killed his wife and went to prison. (I deleted him.) His children naturally have some mental health issues, so I started a mental health club for them.

Interesting.

I was tempted to play it that way, but Jacques isn't "evil", just erratic. That's why I went with the accidental death since he was being erratic somewhere else while his wife was drowning. Yes, definitely mental, but not deliberate, even though he was partially the cause.

EDIT: Oh and max loves his mother in my game. She is a selfish lazy snob, lol!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    sunblondsunblond Posts: 1,035 Member
    I kind of always thought, Mr. Munch went missing, Mrs. Villarreal went missing. They ran off together, left spouses and children behind as some people do in RL.
    Origin ID is: sobenewbie
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,397 Member
    Max killed his mother.
    I like this theory. Max is evil, so he did it and Jacques is trying to protect Max.
  • Options
    There is so many twists to this! It's like a "chose your own adventure" book, yet with infinite possibilities to imagine!
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,916 Member
    Jacques' co-workers killed his wife.
    She's probably the outline on the apartment floor in Myshuno! B)o:)
  • Options
    ArcaArca Posts: 189 Member
    Jacques killed his wife.
    I think he killed his wife...
    However, I also think that Bella Goth is having some relationship with him...at least in my game, they were.

After the death of Mortimer, Bella was being widowed and living with her children in her house. One day when I switched their household into unplay and played with Alexander's household (he was living apart). Suddenly Bella called her son and asked if she should be a mother again. I (Alexander) said no, but she said she will go home and try for baby (I think most of you may know this kind of scenario)
    Because of this reason, a baby girl was born. NO! Mortimer has already died, who is the dad of that baby?
    I checked with her family tree and found out that the baby's father was Jacques.

Although I have installed MCCC (with story mode closed) and 🐸🐸🐸🐸, I don't know why they're having such kind of relationship...they didn't even met in my game before. However, Jacques started to call Bella everyday after the birth of that baby girl...
  • Options
    I always thought Jacques was meant to have killed her.

Yes me too. However, since he's "erratic", I suspect that she disappeared either by leaving him, or died by accident.
    (Remember, for a mystery, jumping to the most obvious conclusion is hardly ever the right one. ;) )
    I've played it that way. Made his wife. Drowned to death. She is a ghost now.

They hate each-other (-friendship), but are still madly in love (+romance), heh heh! :D
    pLqWFOG.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    Lona was a "gold-digger" looking for a "sugar-daddy" husband. found Jacques...
    The rest, as they say, is history. ;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    Cowplant ate her
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    troshalom wrote: »
    Cowplant ate her

:D:D:D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Jacques killed his wife.
    I read the game's description of the family as subtext that indicated Jacques did the horrible deed as part of his madness and that's why his kids are various flavors of unhinged. Hugo dissociated, Luna regressed, and Max internalized all that pain and rage.

But I like your mentioning an intrigue between Jacques and Mila...I shipped them in one game just to see, and it was very strange. They got together as an arrangement of two landed gentry lacking a spouse/parent each, for mutual benefit. It was weird. Especially because Wolfgang had a thing for Luna. But before their respective parents sealed the deal officially, he and Luna got in trouble, and Jacques was ready to disappear Wolf with his bare hands, when he thought of something far better: make Wolf an offer he couldn't refuse, and train him in Jacques' organization, make him part of the family in all ways, and therefore keep him under Jacques' thumb, as well as make sure he did right by Luna. Instead of losing the family honor, he gained an underling and future son-in-law. Mila and he had to call off their own wedding, however. Mila being delighted to have a grandchild coming, and not being in any way in love with Jacques, saw the benefits of joining their families in what she supposed was the far more romantic way.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    The_Great_CabalThe_Great_Cabal Posts: 56 Member
    edited April 2022
    Jacques killed his wife.
    I'm late to this party but i'll still put my ideas on the table

in my new game, I actually recreated the event and made Jacques kill Luna and Hugo's father and r*ped their mother and that's how max was born (I recreated him) because he's a bit different from his brother and sister. Then he took the Villareal name as an alias and brainwashed the twins when they were children, then when Julia (that's their mother) finally got the courage to blackmail her captor, Jacques, she was ordered to be killed by drowning her in the beach, below the villareal mansion. years later, (I did two universes) (verse 1) I made Jacques marry Mila Munch and they became a huge family and the other (verse 2) I made Jacques marry Eva Capricciosa as she manipulated him into getting married, they soon will have a daughter that I'm planning on naming Arma Fay
    Post edited by The_Great_Cabal on