Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i feel bad for forgetting it usually keep up with it. going back to work has really messed with me. but i got in a tiny arguement with a customer and won. lol its fun cause like cathtea i'm a non confrotational person and the eomaneas taller than me.
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    @friendsfan367 I feel you on being non confrontational. But oh man do I wish I was somedays -.-
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 I feel you on being non confrontational. But oh man do I wish I was somedays -.-

the weird psrt was we got in the arguement then i guesss she either changed her mind and didit my way which is the way i was told to.i think thats why iplay eso not confrontational but it gets that out without getting in trouble.
  • Options
    @SnowBnuuy Yeah pretty much. Everyone needs a ‘catharsis game’!
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    cool no plans tommorrow. they got cancelled.
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    @RipuAncestor can I borrow the "SimNation" stuff? that's actually a really cool idea for a country name! :)
    Also feel you on the "don't comprehend how USA works" part, I'm from Germany :D
    @miss_eulenauge Sure you can. That part isn't even my own idea; I thought that SimNation being USA was pretty much Sims canon,

Indeed. Sim Nation is from the original Sim City series of games of which The Sims is a spin-off.

• Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @CathyTea did you write Sims bustin out? If so I have some questions about Sims bustin out

Hi, @Mr_simbot_225 ! I didn't write this. I can't remember who did...
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    CathyTeaCathyTea Posts: 23,089 Member
    @friendsfan367 @RipuAncestor @LegacySims2017 Thank you for the birthday wishes! I had a great birthday weekend! I spent some of it playing Cottage Living. Wow! How fun! It's probably my favorite pack yet!

And don't even give the lateness of the wishes a second thought! You know, I don't check in here every day, and also, I've been late or missed completely the birthday wishes to almost everyone this past year!

So, no worries!

Sis, congrats on leveling up in ESO! We'll have to do something there together sometime soon! :)
    Cathy Tea's SimLit Anthology

Do you also play The Elder Scrolls Online? You can find me there as CathyTea, too!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Made a cabin that can be downloaded here.

Pics under the cut as usual:
    5yE4PqV.png
    30f3siI.png
    uYnlved.png
    wOyfY3J.png

Also added a little teaser to my blog for my upcoming SimLit, which is a third story in my 'Magic universe' set of stories. Once I come to actually write it, I also have a recap page written for both stories before it so people can jump in if need be. I have a lot of ideas but not enough plot for me to safely start writing it yet, so I'm not sure when the first chapter will be out- but soon I hope.
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    edited July 2021
    My blog is now fully updated! All the posts from the Magical Mastersons thread are there, as is an intro to my "Sulani Save" characters. I'll be getting to them shortly, I promise!

Lucy_Henley's Sims Stories

I'll make sure to post both on the thread and the blog in future. Then it'll be easier to link to each chapter properly, as I can link to the posts directly, rather than to the thread which always just takes you to the latest post.

Now to get going with the rest of the story, and how Theseus, Athena and Sophia came into existence...

Also: some of the blog entries contain/will contain swear words. I'll try and keep it to a minimum, and only use them when a situation would warrant it. Only "University Life: End of Summer and End of Term" contains a swear word so far. In the posts on the Masterson thread, I've obviously made sure that the language used fits with the forum guidelines.
    Post edited by Lucy_Henley on
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    Just stopping by to say hi. How's everyone enjoying the new pack (if you have it)? I've not done much gameplay but I've done some sim making and some building. Every time I go to do some gameplay I end up building so only really interacted with the bunnies and llamas.
  • Options
    CathyTea wrote: »
    @friendsfan367 @RipuAncestor @LegacySims2017 Thank you for the birthday wishes! I had a great birthday weekend! I spent some of it playing Cottage Living. Wow! How fun! It's probably my favorite pack yet!

And don't even give the lateness of the wishes a second thought! You know, I don't check in here every day, and also, I've been late or missed completely the birthday wishes to almost everyone this past year!

So, no worries!

Sis, congrats on leveling up in ESO! We'll have to do something there together sometime soon! :)

So, no worries!

well i'm currently trying to kill justice somebody. i think i;m doing it wrongcan't find hre in the delve and i keep being the dead one. yeah between power and a few computer issues mostly mods i had a little trouble remembering your birthday post. your present was jim and cathy.
  • Options
    Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,970 Member
    Chapter two of Xanthe's Story!

Xanthe's Story, Chapter Two: Dating
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    @CathyTea: happy late birthday too! I guess Cottage Living was the perfect birthday pack for you (the release schedule is super-skewed towards June/July and October/November babies though)
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Just stopping by to say hi. How's everyone enjoying the new pack (if you have it)? I've not done much gameplay but I've done some sim making and some building. Every time I go to do some gameplay I end up building so only really interacted with the bunnies and llamas.

@ForgottenPixels: how well did you think they did with the bunnies anyways? Ever since I read all the reviews about how the devs ignored cats in favor of dogs long ago, I realized that I forgive too much for animals I don't have IRL. :p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • Options
    ForgottenPixelsForgottenPixels Posts: 11,376 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

@ ForgottenPixels: how well did you think they did with the bunnies anyways? Ever since I read all the reviews about how the devs ignored cats in favor of dogs long ago, I realized that I forgive too much for animals I don't have IRL. :p

Honestly, never seen a rabbit wear clothes but I'm sure some do. But other than that, pretty great. Although have not seen one flop on its side yet or a brown one like bugsie yet so i'll reserve my final judgement for exactly those two things.
  • Options

So, no worries!

So, no worries!

we better make it fast mom saw my bank statement so sims4 and probably eso got cut from my budget. i'm tired of having to exolain that orgin rebranded so now when i buy sims games ahe thinks i still have orgin acess same fight everytime.
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    edited July 2021
    @SnowBnuuy Exciting! I’m very much looking forward to part 3. 😁

@Lucy_Henley Congratulations on the updated blog!

@ForgottenPixels It’s great! I’m doing a self-made farming challenge and so far, it’s been a blast. I’ve actually set the lifespan to long for the first time because I was having so much fun slowly getting to know the villagers and didn’t want them to die on me. Foxes are fun so far, too. Apparently you can sing to them, and they’ll howl along with you.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    @_sims_Yimi ToC farming AU ;o;
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    I am well behind on getting expansion packs. This ol' laptop, which I'm running the game on, is getting near the limit of available hard drive space so it's time to try installing the game on an external hard drive and seeing how that goes. THEN I can get Cottage Living.
  • Options
    _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,753 Member
    @_sims_Yimi ToC farming AU ;o;

Oh gods 😂 Maybe. I did promise Arthur/Guin and Lionel/Aggro farming screenshots. Still plan to deliver on those, at least 🤭

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg Let's hope your laptop can handle it! So far the pack has been a blast to play with 😁
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • Options
    MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    Sul sul, everybody.

I got Cottage Living, and my TS4 time has been happily taken up by exploring Henford-on-Bagley. That excitement preempted the actual beginning of my SimLit story. It will soon become more than an introductory post, but right now Z and I are having too much fun with cottage living to go back to Granite Falls.

I'm also discovering I have no knack for interior design at all. My attempt to design the inside of a lovely Cape Cod house I put into my gallery is just plain bad. :)
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • Options
    edited July 2021
    Made a starter home which can be downloaded here.

Pics under the cut:
    N4dxq8w.png
    fnaG6A5.png
    LsIW1JM.png
    tOpdjyS.png
    k40cad3.png

they/them or she/her
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    @RipuAncestor can I borrow the "SimNation" stuff? that's actually a really cool idea for a country name! :)
    Also feel you on the "don't comprehend how USA works" part, I'm from Germany :D
    @miss_eulenauge Sure you can. That part isn't even my own idea; I thought that SimNation being USA was pretty much Sims canon,

Indeed. Sim Nation is from the original Sim City series of games of which The Sims is a spin-off.

@Kellogg_J_Kellogg Thanks for the confirmation!
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • Options
    RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    Also I want to share this: I drew a portrait of one of my Sims (not surprisingly, it's Tad Dustpine) and it turned out pretty okay after way too much tweaking. Yay!

Pic in the spoiler for those who want to see it.
    WhYwwAE.jpg
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top