Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    @RipuAncestor Your art is actually amazing ;o; you are so good at drawing people!
    they/them or she/her
  • RipuAncestorRipuAncestor Posts: 2,332 Member
    @SnowBnuuy Thank you! :blush: Drawing humans has always interested me the most so I've done it a lot. Also Tad would be very flattered to be called "people" :lol:
    doublebannerpic.jpg?w=676
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
    @SnowBnuuy Humans are my artistic thing I am terrible at. I mainly draw animals and mythical creatures.
    they/them or she/her
    @SnowBnuuy Ooh sounds cool! I'm less comfortable with drawing non-human animals, which is a bit of a shame because I love animals. I often draw humanoid mythical creatures, like fairies and elves and spirits and stuff.
    My Sims stories:
    The Fey of Life - fairytales in life are few and far between (Forum thread HERE)
    The Chrysanthemum Tango - a story about life, death, magic, and how to be a good landlady (Forum thread HERE)
    Forget-Me-Not - some things just refuse to stay buried; an Ambrosia Challenge story (Forum thread HERE)
  • DeiraShadeweaverDeiraShadeweaver Posts: 647 Member
    While everyone is crazy playing the new pack, I'm back to TS3 and my heir just aged up.

274.jpg
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    @Lucy_Henley Love your updated blog! I'm sure I've said this before, but I simply adore coral. It's my favourite colour.

@RipuAncestor Ooh that is one stunning portrait! I miss Tad ><
    I really need to catch up on a bunch of stories, but it's getting harder to find the time. I've barely had time to play the new pack! I'll just hang out here reading about how everyone is enjoying the bunnies :joy:
    @BlackUndecimber Bnuuys are the best - no bias!
    they/them or she/her
    @RipuAncestor Ooh that is one stunning portrait! I miss Tad ><
    I really need to catch up on a bunch of stories, but it's getting harder to find the time. I've barely had time to play the new pack! I'll just hang out here reading about how everyone is enjoying the bunnies :joy:
    @BlackUndecimber Thank you! :blush: I also really need to catch up on a whole bunch of stories but I've been distracted. I'm at least kind of getting back in the groove of updating my own stories now, and I am planning on starting reading SimLit soon again too.
    My Sims stories:
  • BlackUndecimberBlackUndecimber Posts: 1,116 Member
    @SnowBnuuy Honestly, yeah! I say I'm a dog person, but really, I'm a bunny person. My profile pic was a bunny for the longest time xD

@RipuAncestor Yup, distracted is the word :grimace: I'm trying to start a side business and I know absolutely nothing about it. Hopefully I'll get some time soon where I can just sit and binge read. There are so many stories I miss!
    @BlackUndecimber Good luck in your business ventures!
    they/them or she/her
    @BlackUndecimber Wow! Good luck with the business!
    My Sims stories:
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    I finally got updated with the story! Xanthe's story is something I've not really done in-game before. I know it may seem a little rushed towards the end but I just wanted to not include a load of padding and get the story done :D:D

So I've got four posts :# . They're relatively short.

Xanthe's Story Chapter Three: Uh Oh
    Sisters Forever Chapter One: Back Together Again
    Sisters Forever Chapter Two: Not Just About Romantic Love
    Sisters Forever Chapter Three: Three Adults and Three Kids

I played a little bit since this... they now live in Glimmerbrook and celebrated Summer Festival by going to Ohan'ali Beach in Sulani. In fact, my new avatar is of the kids on a sofa in their new living room. It's not the clearest picture, so here it is full size.

qNeXUT2.jpg
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    i can't convince mom i do not have the membership thing cause orgin named both the ember and no member thing almost the same so been mod shopping all day wellfor a lot of it.
    DeafSimmer wrote: »
    How's everyone today? :smile:
    New chapter time! Here it is:
    When Their Worlds Meet - Chapter 1

a little better. still annoyrfd mom thinks i'm lying but when i went mod ahopping privatepratice actually installed just can'tfigure out how to get theclics from the tray file to the game. i don't use tray files a lot.
    edited July 2021
    Made a bnuuy themed café that can be downloaded here.
    ukIdR2f.png
    AsTmc1q.png
    YexRfuN.png
    /spoiler]
    they/them or she/her
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,959 Member
    Your builds are awesome @SnowBnuuy I should really put some in my game! :) I quite like the house I built for the Mastersons in Glimmerbrook, but when I go to world view, the number of windows looks a little ridiculous :D But I like nicely-lit houses. Some of the EA builds look so dark in the daytime.
    edited July 2021
    @Lucy_Henley Thank you! YES I am all about having as many windows as possible, huge ones, and a glass roof. The interiors look so pretty with all the sunlight on them!
    Might debug add bunnies to my in game version and have an actual bunny cafe!
    they/them or she/her
    i didn't play today but i have sims 4 news watchong pyramid the game show and one of the contestants plays sims 4.
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    @SnowBnuuy That's adorable! All it needs now are some actual bunnies that sims can pet while they're there 😍 it strangely reminds me of cat cafes, too.
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi YES! There are bunnies in Debug so I can definitely do that!
    they/them or she/her
    My latest build, a sort of modern 'treehouse'. Download here
    4vmZwW0.png
    Interior pics under the cut:
    KVyZZ9B.png
    INOz4Jb.png
    S45EEKN.png
    HnM0nRJ.png
    they/them or she/her
  • _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,751 Member
    Question - has anyone played to a point in Henford-on-Bagley where one of the villagers has passed away or moved into their household? I'm very curious to see what happens - who they're replaced with, and if the errands are still the same or different in some way. 🤔
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
    @_sims_Yimi I haven't actually done much of the gameplay stuff yet other than hoarding bnuuys and cows and chickens X_X
    they/them or she/her
    SnowBnuuy wrote: »
    @_sims_Yimi I haven't actually done much of the gameplay stuff yet other than hoarding bnuuys and cows and chickens X_X

i started too then mom went crazy cause she thought i hadn't cancelled orgin acess . i did but except for acess it has the same name so mod/cc shopping cause i can't buy another pack.at least not for a while.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top