Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    dogzdinnerdogzdinner Posts: 422 Member
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I'm just worried that my Sims aren't going to earn much during winter. It's going to be tough and they will probably struggle a lot.

I just plonk down a few pillars, stick a roof on top and 'hey presto!'. Year round crops!
    (also handy as it doesnt count as floor tiles as I love to make tiny homes too).

• Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I might cave and buy this pack either tonight or tomorrow.

I was holding off as I'm in the process of moving, but as we are on top of things, why not? :sunglasses: I need a good break from work and life stuff.
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    KeyserFnKeyserFn Posts: 1,424 Member
    Sorry for the double post guys I didn't think my first post went through
    b96a6288-80b2-4a90-b4f2-d0ff50a849e2.jpg~original

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    This is the first game that I've bought at full price and on release day. I'm actually so excited right now it's kinda ridiculous lol.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    @KeyserFn EST Eastern Standard Time EDT Eastern Daylight Time. :smile:
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    PalmArrowPalmArrow Posts: 4,329 Member
    @Aine , I have the bonus content too, and for me it isn't visible in the library, but when I opened my game after yesterday's patch I got a notification that I had it.
  • Options
    AineAine Posts: 3,043 Member
    PalmArrow wrote: »
    @Aine , I have the bonus content too, and for me it isn't visible in the library, but when I opened my game after yesterday's patch I got a notification that I had it.
    Okay, thanks, I haven't been able to check yet.
    Allons-y!

---> Afterlife Game Pack Idea - improved ghosts, cemeteries and funerals, psychics, new skills, new career and more! <---
    ---> Burglary Stuff Pack Idea - Burglars, alarm systems, and diamonds to steal!<---
  • Options
    pepperjax1230pepperjax1230 Posts: 7,953 Member
    Aine wrote: »
    Dianesims wrote: »
    I preordered CL, and I got the bonus content with the patch actually.
    I'm honestly confused about the bonus content and if you'll get it depending on where to buy the pack? Has any SimGuru mentioned it?
    Does it show up in your origin library, or do you have to open the game to see it? There's nothing in my library that shows the bonus content.

I think the patch just unlocked it. It’s in your game if you preordered the game.
    tenor.gif?itemid=5228641
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    Weird this is what it says for me https://i.imgur.com/lz9vGqk.png I know it says EDT but I assure you I live in the US which is EST why it says EDT I do not know trust me I'm not a fibber lol
    KeyserFn wrote: »
    For me it says July 22nd 2021 1pm but I live in the US on the East Coast it might be different for different countries

No actually, it just says "July 22nd", what I would like is for the time to be specified too.
    somewhsome wrote: »
    So 1pm US East Coast time, that’s what, 6pm here in France ? Cause they always give US time but not all of us live in the USA.

Origin should give you your local time :) you can check on the website.

I’m also US East Coast and it only says July 22 and no time.
    It’s fine! It just hates me is all LMAO 🤣
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    HaflingerHaflinger Posts: 973 Member
    giphy.gif

Sooooooooon ....
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    10 minutes left <3
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Is the game released for the whole world at the same time? I just gave in my code (that I bought in a shop with the box in Germany) and have a download failure!!
  • Options
    DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    I saw it when I went into build mode.
    I preordered CL, and I got the bonus content with the patch actually.
    I'm honestly confused about the bonus content and if you'll get it depending on where to buy the pack? Has any SimGuru mentioned it?
    Does it show up in your origin library, or do you have to open the game to see it? There's nothing in my library that shows the bonus content.

• Options
    crimsonnclover324crimsonnclover324 Posts: 73 Member
    I'm on the edge of my chair!! :o
    OriginID: crimsonclover324
    YachD4h.png
  • Options
    PinkSugar81PinkSugar81 Posts: 184 Member
    Less than 10 mins to goooo
  • Options
    bandit5bandit5 Posts: 919 Member
    all worldwide 10 am pst
  • Options
    AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    Is the game released for the whole world at the same time? I just gave in my code (that I bought in a shop with the box in Germany) and have a download failure!!

Yeah, it won’t download for 8 more minutes. Don’t worry you own the pack and it should auto download soon. I panicked too when it didn’t download (this was before I found out about there not being a midnight release).
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

• Options
    edited July 2021
    Guys when I click on the EP in library thing or whatever it's called it says Try it First and I can click on it and it's not 1pm yet Nevermind that was in the store thing oops

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Time needs to hurry up! I did re-model my favorite house so hopefully when the pack releases soon I won't have as much to change. :mrgreen:
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member

Yeah, it won’t download for 8 more minutes. Don’t worry you own the pack and it should auto download soon. I panicked too when it didn’t download (this was before I found out about there not being a midnight release).

Aah great! I already wanted to phone them ...
  • Options
    Seriously the suspence is kiling me time needs to speed up

Origin gtgirl1999
    twitter @gtgirl_99
  • Options
    ParmaViolet87ParmaViolet87 Posts: 1,800 Member
    I'm gutted this wasn't released at midnight as usual. Checking out the screenshots from our late night Simming Aussies has always been a ritual for me :lol:
    giphy.gif
  • Options
    DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    EA Servers getting slammed in 10 . . . 9. . . 8 . . .
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Simmers Start your engines. ; :D
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    MyriadSimsMyriadSims Posts: 1,197 Member
    AND WE'RE HERE!!!!!! HAPPY COL DAY!!!!