Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

If you were invited to have one of the Sims 4 packs early, which would it be?

Comments

• Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Sorry, I just can't narrow it down to only one for a whole year. However, a can narrow it down to a certain starter bundle.
    Seasons/Get Together/Cats & Dogs/Cottage Living
  • Options
    KamioKamio Posts: 2,213 Member
    I’m going out on a limb here hoping I shock people with my opinion because I feel it is unpopular- but Island Living
    Simming since 2001!! Origin ID: KamioMax[/center]
  • Options
    ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Seasons.

It was one of the first expansions I got for the Sims 4 and is still one of my favorite packs!
  • Options
    TS1299TS1299 Posts: 1,604 Member
    Kimmer wrote: Β»
    Cats and Dogs. There is no comparison, because as soon as I purchased Sims 4 I was hoping for pets. They were the most important thing I wanted for my Sims.

Also the fact that they announce Cats and Dogs and gamescom three months before release makes time lower. I remember that year where I was so excited for pets but we have to wait three months after the announcements. Definitly one of the longest periods in my gaming life XD XD
  • Options
    EnkiSchmidtEnkiSchmidt Posts: 5,343 Member
    If we're back in 2014 and I know nothing about the packs, then probably GTW for the aliens.

Knowing what I know now about how little developed the lifestage actually is and how abductions work I'd claim either Island Living for the swimming (remember we didn't even have pools back in the day!) or Snowy Escape for the only season that matters to me.
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    Hard between Seasons & Cats & Dogs...maybe seasons by a tiny margin.
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    WrenryWrenry Posts: 960 Member
    Seasons. I love seeing the environment change and sims having activities to do outside besides fishing, gardening, and exercise
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    Boy, talk about a tough question. Today, my choice would probably be Cottage Living, because I could see so much gameplay added with this pastoral world. If CoL wasn't on the table, and I hadn't played any of the packs before, I'd probably go with Island Living because I loved Sims Castaway so much. At least then I'd have the 3 base worlds plus a beautiful island world.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Options
    AkilAkil Posts: 253 Member
    Seasons. I just get so tired of permanent sunshine.
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    gtw :)
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SiggDiggitSiggDiggit Posts: 145 Member
    Realm of Magic! <3
    2f8164094dfe843e371b34f5333b4dff1d96e006.jpg
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Definitely Island Living
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    City living I was going to say jungle adventure but then I saw the wait a year part for other packs so city living offers more gameplay
  • Options
    JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    Get to Work
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • Options
    KyreRoenKyreRoen Posts: 677 Member
    Vampires or Get Famous. Two very fleshed out packs, great system structures, and very high-style CAS and B/B.
    Check out my 'Simming Tips' for detailed tips and tricks (TS4).
  • Options
    Simcity_TrainsSimcity_Trains Posts: 107 Member
    Kids room stuff so I can relive my childhood 😭
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,965 Member
    Well its eternal battle between seasons and vampires for me because these 2 packs are very important in my game and it'd be awful to not have them

but for early access I am quite certain I would choose vampires

like if they just went " this is sims 4 and you can have one extra pack which one would you like" I'm sure id click vampires in like 10 seconds no questions asked
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion πŸ¦‡ Vlad Advocate πŸ‰ Team Dragons
    🏑 Gallery πŸ“– Stories 🌍 World Project πŸ₯” MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,977 Member
    edited August 2021
    Island living….. then we would have swimming, in get together and all other pack worlds. Get to Work would come right after that and then Get together..,,,, both very important packs for me, I’m glad they both came out early.
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,676 Member
    I think Seasons, with CoL a good runner up :)
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    This is tough, but I might choose City Living.
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,578 Member
    edited August 2021
    Horses. :smiley: (I'm aware that isn't an existing pack, but anyway.)
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Options
    SallycutecatSallycutecat Posts: 269 Member
    Snowy Escape - the snow world, snowboarding. This is the only pack I purchased on release date. I'd always wanted a snow world with snowboarding. Vacation was my favourite Sims 1 pack because of the snow world.

While Island Living is my favourite pack and the mermaids and beach life are a lot of fun, I discovered how good the pack is after buying it. I originally got it for the mermaids.

So assuming we know nothing about the packs, except what's advertised I would pick a snow world and snowboarding over mermaids, so it would be Snowy Escape.
    Please check out my YouTube Channel. I cover features from The Sims 4 game.
    https://youtube.com/channel/UCaj9o4hycNSPy8U1Ip0OCFA/videos
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member

Vampires! <3
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    Vampires
    Realm of Magic
    Cottage Living
    & hopefully Werewolves soon,
    :)