Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

After Cottage Living, What Is The Next Expansion or Game Pack?

Comments

• Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    I hope we will get werewolves or fairies soon. It has been such a long time since we last had a new occult.
  • Options
    telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I would like either a werewolves or a generations pack. But with generations, I am really hoping for improved babies in the prepack update.
  • Options
    babajaynebabajayne Posts: 1,866 Member
    edited July 2021
    A romance pack with sexual preferences is high on my list. I hope they bring back the turn-ons and turn-offs. It would also be nice if sims weren’t as responsive to advances from other sims if they were in a committed relationship. It would be great to have an option for casual dating or open relationships where those advances could be fine.

Other than that, I really want cars, working like they did in Sims 2. Cars in all price ranges, but definitely some really expensive ones that my sims have something to work towards. They don’t have enough to spend their money on.

Oh, and Generations, of course.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    Werewolves PLEASE!! The occult player in me is dying for new content. 😭
  • Options
    rhaliusrhalius Posts: 456 Member
    Something not boring for a full expansion would be nice, they keep sticking all the boring real life stuff in that and keep putting the fun stuff in game packs that can't do it justice and merely provide a sampling instead of a full experience.
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,585 Member
    For now, I'm looking forward to Cottage Living and exploring it. Have no clue what Maxis/EA has in store for us in the future.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    Celticgamer0Celticgamer0 Posts: 1,997 Member
    All I ask for are werewolves. I can't wait for Cottage Living and the lot trait that requires ingredients.
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    I am hoping for werewolves or fairies. But I have very little hope we might actually get a new occult lifestate despite the last one being in 2019!

THIS!! Werewolves and fairies are on the top of my list, I love occults. And I have a feeling werewolves could get us/get us closer to body hair in the game without mods.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    I can't wait for Cottage Living and the lot trait that requires ingredients.

I'm also really excited for the Simple Living lot challenge!! It'll be something more that you'll have to do.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    Lulu29Lulu29 Posts: 171 Member
    I wouldn't mind something with a coastal theme to it where you can actually stay in proper hotels with the whole checking in theme to it too. A theme park and amusement arcades as part of it would also be a hit with me.
    Not sure if there is already the option for hotels, as I don't have all of the expansion packs but I would definitely like to see this if there isn't.
  • Options
    auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I hope the next expansion is generations. :) I hope the game pack is either school, hobbies, or romance.
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • Options
    netney52netney52 Posts: 1,214 Member
    I’m hoping for another stuff pack in late august/early September rather then a game pack as the stuff packs lately have been very good with more value for money then a gamepack. As for the theme no idea same with the next expansion pack. I really would like a romance pack or school pack but not sure if we will get either of these.
  • Options
    verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I am hoping - now that we know they have animations for a concert that we can get something with bands and singers. I would love to have musicians and singers be able to perform and have sims actually watch them on stage. I would even take a stuff pack base on the feastable we had at the beginning of July in the game
    EA ID burnished_dragon
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    If I were to hazard a guess I'd say the next GP, whenever that may happen to come out, will be food, music, or romance themed.
  • Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2021
    Would love something for us occult players - preferably werewolves or fairies.

A romance pack with an attraction system would be amazing too.
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    I hope it‘s generations, bands, hotels or highschool.

@dearie_blossom Actually that is what I wanted to suggest to be the next EP the hotels, motels, lodge, BnB etc. all about accommodations and that Sims can own, run and manage them.
  • Options
    bootsguybootsguy Posts: 890 Member
    If they have to do some occult-themed packs I just wish the developers would be open to fans' suggestions to make it more interesting, diverse and more fun because I have more MYTHICAL CREATURES to suggest to the pack that the players will find amusing and interesting!
  • Options
    Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

Super Duper Dreamy Homes and Fancier Wancier Kitchens?
    I dunno. :p

To be honest, the upcoming "Cottage Living" pack, I am quite excited about.

What I would like to see is expansions on already existing packs. However I do understand that only can be done from base-game since many people wouldn't have the pre-requisite packs for a new pack that expands on it.

Kinda "jumping the Llama" here though for the next pack when this cottage living one is barely being released. :smirk:
    And this is a major one. ;)
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    MalalupisMalalupis Posts: 25 Member
    I would really love to see a hotels/hospitality expansion, because I would absolutely adore creating an English countryside bed and breakfast. <3
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    I dunno, I can't help thinking the sims sessions were some kind of hint. Like for a Sims 3 Showtime-esque pack with bands and concerts, only better hopefully. Probably just wishful thinking.

They did make all those fan animations…… you would think they would use them for a pack at sometime. They were pretty good animations.
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,383 Member
    I have a feeling it's going to be something that doesn't interest me, like Dream Plastic Surgery game pack or something other superficial.
    I'd like to have more gameplay for Sims of all ages. Toddlers and children more options for playing with each other, more to do for teens and elders, more romantic actions for adults etc.
  • Options
    Kimmer wrote: »
    I have a feeling it's going to be something that doesn't interest me, like Dream Plastic Surgery game pack or something other superficial.
    I'd like to have more gameplay for Sims of all ages. Toddlers and children more options for playing with each other, more to do for teens and elders, more romantic actions for adults etc.

"Dream Plastic Surgery" :D:D:p

Could be?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Options
    MaggieMarleyMaggieMarley Posts: 5,299 Member
    edited July 2021
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Maybe the next expansion would be Teen related. Active highschool.

Not sure what world it would be in but probably another American world unfortunately.

If it's a romance pack we might get a French world or maybe they would do smth unexpected like a Greek world. But I love new non-American/western worlds because it means new architecture styles and culture.

I'm not sure what other pack it would be other than generations but I think with cottage living releasing soon they won't do a family pack right after.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    It had better be werewolves or fairies...

ETA: Oops just realized I already replied to this :D

You know what would be really cool? Fairies and Werewolves! :p
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png