Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you buying Cottage Living?

Comments

• Options
    ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Yes, but waiting for a sale
    Waiting to see the damage with the bugs before making a definite decision, though I am leaning heavily towards yes.

That's probably the smartest thing to do. I couldn't wait and preordered it. :D
    He/Him
  • Options
    Evilyn_1007Evilyn_1007 Posts: 762 Member
    Yes, on release day/pre-ordering
    I was right, I couldn’t hold off. Ended up preordering it, first time I’ve done that. Got it on CDkeys, so at least it wasn’t full price.
  • Options
    CK213CK213 Posts: 20,529 Member
    Maybe, waiting for more info
    More like I will wait to see if the game adds something I don't want.
    I don't want any annoying surprises like Eco Lifestyle and Bust the Dust delivered.
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • Options
    SerraNolwenSerraNolwen Posts: 731 Member
    I'm quite likely going to buy it right away, but I'm waiting for some more information before I decide if it's really worth buying at full price.
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,974 Member
    Most likely a few days after release like I normally do with a pack I have been wanting.
  • Options
    FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    Yes! I can't wait for it - I think it could be my favourite TS4 expansion and world.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • Options
    SimSpockSimSpock Posts: 273 Member
    I stopped buying anything when Eco came out. This is the first one since that I've considered. I want to find out more about it. As things stand now, no, it doesn't interest me. But I think there's quite a bit that we still don't know about it, so I haven't ruled it out yet.
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    Probably yes, if I can afford it. Because, I buy for myself & my daughter.
  • Options
    IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I really want it, but I am hesitating over that price.
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Yes, will wait for it to be in a bundle probably. Just hope it doesn't take too long as I want it ASAP and the bonuses.
  • Options
    CheekybitsCheekybits Posts: 1,030 Member
    I’m going to get it and use the world as a nice village vacation spot where my busy city sims can visit and relax from the hustle of the city life. I hope I’ll be able to create some sort of petting zoo with the animals so my sims can visit them and not always have to own them.
    I hope we’ll be able to get hotels soon a b&b would fit the cottage theme perfectly.
  • Options
    ncisGibbs02ncisGibbs02 Posts: 2,019 Member
    Cheekybits wrote: »
    I’m going to get it and use the world as a nice village vacation spot where my busy city sims can visit and relax from the hustle of the city life. I hope I’ll be able to create some sort of petting zoo with the animals so my sims can visit them and not always have to own them.
    I hope we’ll be able to get hotels soon a b&b would fit the cottage theme perfectly.

A lovely country b&b for a chill weekend would be great! 😎😊.

Now alternating between Sims 2,3 and 4! 😊☕️🌞
  • Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Nothing in it interests me, but then I have always been completely uninteresting in "farming".
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    NeashaleighNeashaleigh Posts: 760 Member
    Already pre-ordered :smiley:
    ~o Sapphire o~
    Gallery
  • Options
    SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,770 Member
    I want it badly but I ought to wait for a sale. We'll see whether or not I give in though X_X
    they/them or she/her
  • Options
    summertaffy68summertaffy68 Posts: 211 Member
    I am absolutely getting it on release day! I'm so excited!
    1500x500.jpg
  • Options
    desnpdesnp Posts: 29 Member
    yes yes yes a thousand times yes!! i haven't been this excited for a sims release since the seasons announcement
  • Options
    BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I'd really like to but I've got a ridiculous overheating problem (spikes to 98C) on my 6 month old, really high spec gaming laptop, and I'm too scared to play the sims at all now so probably not. :'(
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • Options
    SwanSong93SwanSong93 Posts: 240 Member
    edited July 2021
    I'm excited about this! I didn't feel this way when Snowy Escape was announced.

I wish there will be more reward traits because some of my Sims have more than 20,000 reward points already, and I don't know where to spend them :D
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I'm off to a wedding that week so I will buy it when I get back if there are not to many negative feedback on the game, but I do want the Lama and mrs Crumblebottom
  • Options
    fionaloveserranofionaloveserrano Posts: 584 Member
    I preordered it the day the trailer came out!! It looks like a pack that I'll get a lot of use out of. I am so excited for it!!!
  • Options
    SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    edited July 2021
    I am going to buy it as soon as any major bugs are squished and I have heard from the forum that things are ok. Playing with mods slows things down.

I am very excited about it and look forward to playing with it :)

Didn’t feel like any of the options meant waiting for major bugs to be dealt with. I am confident that I am going to get it. Not sure when however.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I am going to buy it as soon as any major bugs are squished and I have heard from the forum that things are ok. Playing with mods slows things down.

Didn’t feel like any of the options meant waiting for major bugs to be dealt with. I am confident that I am going to get it. Not sure when however.
    And can break a few things in the game. This is why I don't play The Sims with mods or CC's anymore.
  • Options
    scoed1227scoed1227 Posts: 145 Member
    sunman502 wrote: »

And can break a few things in the game. This is why I don't play The Sims with mods or CC's anymore.

Funny thing is the updates break the game more often than mods. Most active modders fix their mods within a week or so, EA has bugs nearly as old as the game itself.
  • Options
    Bluebeard45Bluebeard45 Posts: 3,889 Member
    My Sims still won't knit on there own and it would be perfect with CL. Given the amount unfixed issues I'm nervous to add more issues to a already broken game. So to answer your question I'm on the fence about buying CL.