Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    going to enjoy features from seasons, cats&dogs and eco-lifestyle with this B)
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    marcel21 wrote: »
    going to enjoy features from seasons, cats&dogs and eco-lifestyle with this B)

Yes, they should all play quite nicely with each other.I think with all the farming and greenery it shouldn't be too hard to get to green level with Eco Lifestyle.
    Also Tiny House Stuff may also work well, as far as the tiny lot type. Imagine an adorable micro cottage. Oh, and Nifty Knitting has Plopsy, so you could (hopefully) sell your cross-stitched projects on Plopsy. So many ideas already.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    troshalomtroshalom Posts: 1,095 Member
    edited June 2021
    This tweeter mentioned that the large circles in the field resemble Scottish fairy circles

Yikes looks like the Cows and Llamas aren't as free roaming as I initially thought. They are like objects since they are attached to their homes/barns/habitat. But it seems like they may have more room to roam than in TS3

Looks like the world is small, only 12 lots - Sigh I guess we will never see another Windenburgh size world again

Children can cook, but only with another sim not on their own - still better than TS3 where they could only cook with the baking and lemonade stands for children. So this is a bit more realistic way children learn to cook
    Post edited by troshalom on
    wocka wocka wockaWho gave that puppy asparagus?please do not send me private messages - they creep me out 🤢🤮😱
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    Do EPs usually come out at midnight? I am in the UK and pre-ordered

Ugh, I wish it came out tomorrow. I love it so much
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member

Ugh, I wish it came out tomorrow. I love it so much

If I'm not mistaken, I think they do. It seems like when I pre-order Island Living and Eco Lifestyle, they did. I live in the US though.
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member

Origin states it releases at 6pm on the 21st!
  • Options
    SimtaniumSimtanium Posts: 256 Member
    I cannot wait for this EP! I think I'll come back to playing Sims when it releases. B)
  • Options
    SimTrippySimTrippy Posts: 7,651 Member
    Akl500P wrote: »
    Wahhhhhhh! That is soo far away.

Seriously though my heart is pounding right now. I’m a level of excited I haven’t been since seasons was announced.

Yeah definitely haven't been this excited about an EP since seasons :)) I'm happy I'm so ridiculously busy that time just seems to fly by these past few months, so it'll be here before I / we know it. But the pack looks so much fun! So many animals in one pack, plus human activities, plus ponds. It's going to be great!
  • Options
    Ohh group cooking!!! All for more group activities <3
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I can't wait to hopefully give the Fyres family a big farm on their lot. I've been stuck since forever with how to fill the big 64x64 lots.
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I can't wait to hopefully give the Fyres family a big farm on their lot. I've been stuck since forever with how to fill the big 64x64 lots.
    Haha, so many people want 64x64 lots and I am the same!! I prefer smaller lots because the big ones always feel too empty to me.
    To be fair, I am not a builder🙃
  • Options
    Btw did that bar in the trailer look like a restaurant to y'all too? What's up with that?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Why do you think they announced it so far away from release?

Probably to prevent it from getting leaked and it's coming out during EA Play.
  • Options
    Sharonia wrote: »
    Haha, so many people want 64x64 lots and I am the same!! I prefer smaller lots because the big ones always feel too empty to me.
    To be fair, I am not a builder🙃

There is one 64x64 lot in the world. It's in the country neighborhood.
  • Options
    invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    I was so excited...then sobbing when I finished the trailer and saw the release date. I was hoping it was a typo, and the real release date was June 22, but sadly. No. :'(:'(:'(
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • Options
    EdithVEdithV Posts: 859 Member
    I can't wait!!
  • Options
    Bashsync2015Bashsync2015 Posts: 228 Member
    42 days is soooo long :'(
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

release or gameplay preview?

i was hopeing it would be july 1-3 well fieworks so it would have been a great distraction.
  • Options

i was hopeing it would be july 1-3 well fieworks so it would have been a great distraction.

Release. It's releasing the same day as EA Play.
  • Options
    41 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    I hope we get lots of blogs and live streams leading up to this. 41 days seems like an AWFULLY long wait. I can't remember - has it always been this long between announcement and release?
  • Options
    I hope we get lots of blogs and live streams leading up to this. 41 days seems like an AWFULLY long wait. I can't remember - has it always been this long between announcement and release?

For EPs it's not that unusual I think ;)
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

At least I have time to prep and continue playing my existing family.

waiting.jpg
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    At least I have time to prep and continue playing my existing family.

waiting.jpg

Omg yes, the best thing is, I had already decided my youngest of the spellcaster family was destined to become a vet. A vet on Henford it is <3 good thing I don't get to play that much anyway, at least she probably won't age too much in the meantime :joy:
  • Options
    friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member

Release. It's releasing the same day as EA Play.

that might be bad timing. cause i know i'm playing that day. and probably others too. i did suprise myself today though got up before 8 so saw the trailer drop.