Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Cottage Living Official Countdown Thread (Now Available)!!!!!!!

Comments

• Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Bluegayle wrote: »
    Finding that EB games Canada is cheaper I have cancelled my preorder with Origin. There's lots of time to watch this. I'm on a pension so saving is a priority to me. But I really really like this one. LOL So will just bide my time and see if any other Canadian retailers offer same. Shame on you Origin. :(

Shame you don't have a CD Keys store in Canada, they have great prices. 38% off for the UK at the moment on Cot Liv. Mind you, I think I'd rather pay the higher price and be able to live in Canada with my Canadian canoe 😁
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    @elanorbreton and I live walking distance to a small river and the oceanfront so come to Canada and we can canoe. LOL

I can order through CD Keys. I don't know much about it but I searched and it has CDKeys Canada.

"Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited June 2021
    My plan is to build at least one. Yet, I might end up making a certain area all hobbit houses.

I can’t wait to get a look at the world so I can start making my plans. :)
    I like hobbit houses I think lots of people will be building them
    when the pack comes out

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    35 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,129 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    I can’t wait to get a look at the world so I can start making my plans. :)

That's what I'm waiting on. I'm not planning on building a hobbit house but I'm still waiting for a map view with lot size labels.

Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
  • Options
    comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    for day 35 Farmer's Daughter
    https://youtu.be/qi5nE4cPFAQ
    this ones a real good one
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I've already made my Over the Rainbow Cottage farm with Zelena & Dorothy.
    And recently just made my Laura & Anne.
    Laura is based on Little House on the Prairie & Anne is based on Anne of Green Gables.
    I'm just trying to figure out how to make a combine of Little House/Green Gables home.
  • Options
    Anne of Green Gables is a great book
  • Options
    Jennifer_Jennifer_ Posts: 42 Member
    The trailer came out a week ago today, when do you guys think we'll get more news?
  • Options
    Jennifer_ wrote: »
    The trailer came out a week ago today, when do you guys think we'll get more news?

I hope soon
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    I was really hoping for the gameplay trailer this week or an interactive map, hopefully next week then. They still have 4 1/2 weeks.
    A week before the release will probably be the livestream,
  • Options
    manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,111 Member
    Everytime I see this thread it makes me sad seeing how many days we have left. :( Booo! Lol. I hope we get the gameplay trailer soon!
  • Options
    calaprfycalaprfy Posts: 3,927 Member

I have a feeling that the trailer was released swiftly to deflect from the flop that was Dream Home Decorator. Probably no news for a while yet.
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    This is the pack of my dreams!! I am so busy with my nephew staying for the month; I will be returning him to Florida just before the pack releases. Currently busy with him and my other 4 kiddos and church events. I've had little time to play (opting to read with my recreational time) and I almost can't play because I feel that this pack is the missing piece to my gameplay. I may go through and do a huge CC clean out, work on some building and update my main legacy that I've been playing since RoM.
  • Options
    Everytime I see this thread it makes me sad seeing how many days we have left. :( Booo! Lol. I hope we get the gameplay trailer soon!

Me too. 35 days is abysmal, it's nothing to be cheerful about at all.
  • Options
    LenaDietersLenaDieters Posts: 254 Member
    I find it annoying that when they announce it so early, why they can’t give us at least some info every week.
    Week 1 Trailer
    Week 2 Map
    Week 3 gameplay trailer
    Week 4 livestream etc

I know it’s just my impatience, but come on EA, give us something this week😩😩
  • Options
    DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I'd love it sooner but I suspect we'll get info every other week given the timeframe. I expect the gameplay trailer next week and the livestream two weeks later. But it would have been nice if they'd not just released a whole bunch of info right after the reveal trailer and then nothing more until the gameplay trailer. I also am looking forward to seeing the map and finding out who the premades are going to be.
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    calaprfy wrote: »

I have a feeling that the trailer was released swiftly to deflect from the flop that was Dream Home Decorator. Probably no news for a while yet.

I personally do not think DHD was a "flop" , not getting to the "game pack or not" stuff, I have had fun with it very much :) But hey, I am a weirdo who likes Batuu a lot , so what do I know :love:

But I kind of though the same too.

Anyway this waiting time is pure torture!
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member

I personally do not think DHD was a "flop" , not getting to the "game pack or not" stuff, I have had fun with it very much :) But hey, I am a weirdo who likes Batuu a lot , so what do I know :love:

I mean a lot of builders seem to like it which makes sense cause it's for builders but apparently building is not gameplay lol
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Anyways I hope we can keep bunnies in the house and I think it's too much to ask but I was hoping they get food bowls and can hop onto stuff like cats
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    34 Days!!!!!
  • Options
    day 34 song
    Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo
    https://youtu.be/z3QeYtv1OPs
    because pumpkins
  • Options

Haha I'm a weirdo too. Still enjoying Batuu and really liking DHD.

But... 34 days... still! Can we take off one of those digits? I don't mind which one 😆
  • Options
    KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    edited June 2021

But... 34 days... still! Can we take off one of those digits? I don't mind which one 😆

I'll vote for the 3

P.S. (ppssst - I like JTB too)
  • Options
    Kironide wrote: »

I'll vote for the 3

P.S. (ppssst - I like JTB too)

me to