Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

FireflyGamer107 / coolsim9999999 --- Monthly Building Challenge

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,596 Member
    Fireflymday collab is a very lovely and special collab Summer home for Grante Falls! :) Very nice exterior design,and the outdoors areas are lovely!Very special rooms both indoors and outside created by a collab of very special simmers! It is a very great collab home! :)
  • Options
    coolsim9999999coolsim9999999 Posts: 5,101 Member
    This looks great @JojoMOMSTER B)<3!

See everyone tomorrow night on my Twitch stream: Tuesday, May 25, 2021 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. EDT B)<3!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    JojoMOMSTERJojoMOMSTER Posts: 1,966 Member
    Thank you @rosemow! The builders went above and beyond to create detailed rooms that are spot on and very festive.
  • Options
    Thanks so much everyone who built a room(s) B)<3!!! They're all so awesome B)<3!!!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    AliSim19AliSim19 Posts: 443 Member
    Oh my, this all looks so fantastic! <3<3<3 well done everyone 👏👏👏👏
    Sorry I didn’t get chance to join in this month, just bobbed in to say hope everyone has fun with the stream later 😊
    I’ll be working this time so looking forward to catching up with it tomorrow again!
  • Options
    hi @AliSim19 B)! Thanks so much for your wonderful comment about this month's rooms <3! Don't worry about not making a room for this month! I'm going to announce next month's theme tonight, so you can watch the VOD and see all the rooms and find out the theme (and I'll post it here, too.) I'm happy you like to watch the streams and/or VODs :):)! Have a great night B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    liel88liel88 Posts: 631 Member
    @coolsim9999999 so sorry, but I cannot be at the livestream, for me this would be at 1 in the middle of the night. Will definately watch it later, not sure if that's possible on twitch, I'm a newbie there. 😉
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • Options
    That's o.k. @liel88 ! I totally understand! Thanks so much for your beautiful master bed and bath B)<3! You can watch the replay (called a VOD on Twitch). It will show up after the stream is done. I'm FireflyGamer107 on Twitch.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited May 2021
    June Challenge:
    a vacation in the Jungle. It is school vacation for the Smiths. They won the grand prize --- a vacation for 7 days and nights in a contest, which spanned all of SimNation! For the shell buildr: Please build at least 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with outdoor spaces.
    You don’t have to have the Jungle Adventure to participate. I can’t wait to see everyone’s rooms!

Hashtag: #fireflyjungle

Deadline: Sunday, June 27 by 11:59 a.m. EDT, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. EDT
    Tours on my Twitch stream: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. EDT

I'll nominate you guys for Maxis faves for May's challenge rooms tomorrow, and I'll put more up about the June challenge :).
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    CoolSim,

For July it might be fun to to an owner occupied house for a family where we know the favourite colours and likes and dislikes of the family members.
  • Options
    I really like that idea for July @JojoMOMSTER B)<3! Let's do that :)! Thanks for coming up with an awesome idea B)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Thank you for the stream and for putting this collab together, really enjoyed it! The next one sounds like so much fun, I'll definately join if that's okay.
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    You're very welcome :)! That would be awesome, and you are certainly welcome to join in @liel88 B)!!!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited May 2021
    The May challenge is closed for Maxis fave nomination.

Everyone had such creative builds <3!
    Thank you very much for doing my challenge, everyone B)!
    Post edited by coolsim9999999 on
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
  • Options
    I just nominated everyone for a Maxis Fave! :)

I'll have the brief up on p. 1 and on this page tomorrow. Hashtag: #fireflyjungle
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    @coolsim9999999 Oh I totally forgot, so sorry! :o Thank you for looking up the links for me, I just added them.
    gZJwNIt.jpg
  • Options
    That's totally o.k. @liel88, and thanks for adding the links ;)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited June 2021
    June room challenge:
    Construct a room for the Smith Family in a vacation house in the jungle.
    Brief:
    It is school vacation for the Smiths. They won the grand prize --- a vacation in the jungle of Selvadorada for 7 days and nights in a contest, which spanned all of SimNation! For the shell build: Please build at least 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with outdoor spaces.
    You don’t have to have the Jungle Adventure to participate.
    Info:
    From a house shell (please use the hashtag for that month which someone will make each month, please choose a room to create from that house shell. Feel free to add landscape and put activities in the yard of the house shell. For the house shell --- any size lot is fine. I was thinking of using a larger lot like a 50X50 lot. Make sure to give yourself credit for creating the house shell with a hashtag. The main areas of the house and outside landscaping/anything outside that isn’t a room could be a collab and will also be in the stream. This month, @JojoMOMSTER volunteered again to create the shell, but anyone in this challenge may add to the main areas.
    Then, everyone, please upload your rooms to the gallery with the
    hashtag: # #fireflyjungle
    Room types:
    Kitchen, bathroom, bedroom, living room, dining room, study, kids room, outdoor room --- or other type of room --- as long as we get each of the rooms above in the build. Of course, we may not always need a kids’ room. Also, I'll let you know how many of each room we need for the challenge.
    Please tell me which room you want to do as soon as possible.
    I will keep track of which room types are left.
    The hashtag for the whole challenge this month: #fireflyjungle so please use that hashtag too so I can find everything.

On stream, I’ll tour the house.
    However, I’ll nominate each room in the challenge for a Maxis fave. I’ll also be able to tell who did which room in the finished house.

I'll post it in announcements on discord, on my Twitter and here on the TS4 forum!

Deadline: Sunday, June 27 by 11:59 a.m. EDT, 2021 by 11:59 p.m. EDT
    Tours on my Twitch stream: Tuesday, June 29, 2021 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. EDT
    Any budget, lot type and packs or kits.
    No Custom Content (no cc) allowed.
    You may use cheats to build or for your Sims to play test your build more efficiently.

In addition, please post your rooms to the gallery using the hashtag. That way, I can easily nominate everyone for a Maxis fave!

Entry Form:
    Forum ID:
    Origin ID:
    Gallery Name of Room:
    Gallery Link:
    Building tip feedback wanted?
    Creative notes about your room:
    Back Story:
    Please Include:

one screenshot showing most of the room
    A bird’s eye view of the room
    3 to 5 additional screenshots of your room

I’m really looking forward to seeing everyone’s rooms :)!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    edited June 2021
    I'm so excited for this one!

Join us for a luxury vacation to the #fireflyjungle, pick a room, ask all your friends to pick a room . . .all are welcome. Please let us know your room of choice and I will update the reservations. I will collate all the rooms as they are finished.

UadOWgS.png

T5ijQ1p.png

VqDoqCa.png

gallery link
    more pics

1. kitchen @liel88
    2. dining room @liel88
    3. living room @Peacefulzone
    4. bedroom #1 (kids) @coolsim9999999
    5. full bath #1 @Blueocean
    6. bedroom #2 (parents) @leashahampton
    7. outdoor kitchen deck @coolsim9999999
    8. outdoor dining deck @coolsim9999999
    9. hot tub deck @coolsim9999999
    10. cabana deck @JojoMOMSTER
    11. shaded play area @Becka28
    12. bedroom #3 (big kids or family friends) @emere
    13. full bath #2 @Becka28
    14. hallway @coolsim9999999
    15. archaeology or hobby room @leashahampton
    16. pool @Peacefulzone
    17. front terrace @JojoMOMSTER

Any decks with lattice, feel free to change the roof of the deck and upload new roof as a room tag 'roof room' #jojoMOMSTER and I will include it

There will probably be some jungle around the fringes of the lot mostly on the sides.

Please upload your room with the hashtag #fireflyjungle. Rooms due by
    June 27th.

Post edited by JojoMOMSTER on
  • Options
    BlueBlack007BlueBlack007 Posts: 4,480 Member
    edited June 2021
    This looks like a lovely Contest (FIREFLYGAMER107 / COOLSIM9999999 ) , I am more of a Cas creator then a builder even though I have built a few places for My gallery, I wish everyone well in their builds and can not wait to see them all, Good Luck to everyone, :) , it is also nice to see your still here rosemow , long time no see aye, :)
  • Options
    Thank you so much for doing that awesome shell @JojoMOMSTER B)<3!!! This looks so awesome B)<3!!!
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Hi @BlueBlack007 --- It's great to see you, too B)! I'm so happy that you came to my thread and like it so much B)B)! Even if you're a CAS type Simmer, you are certainly more than welcome to choose a room to furnish! If you just want to watch my Twitch stream, it's going to be on Tuesday, June 29, 2021 from 7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. EDT.
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    @JojoMOMSTER could I please do 4. bedroom #1 (kids)
    4kkjdXo.png

• Options
    Of course you can, I mean it’s your challenge! 😉

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top