Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Are you going to buy the upcoming Courtyard Oasis Kit?

Comments

• Options
    Sunflowergal227Sunflowergal227 Posts: 305 Member
    Yes, but later
    i'm going to say yes because the kit looks good. It looks like something out of Mansion and Garden stuff, except for the sims 4. It will also help with building for those who build. (i'll probably get into it soon!)
    Favorite EP/SP
    Sims 2 (All EPs/SPs)
    Sims 3 Showtime
    Sims 3 Generations
    My Sims 3 profile page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Sunflowergal227
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    No
    Unless it comes to a sale, which is unlikely. I prefer packs that add to gameplay.
  • Options
    HandelHandel Posts: 395 Member
    No
    Eh. I only buy BB when a lot of the houses I'm into the Gallery uses it. It'll take awhile for me to actually pick up this one.
    Townie/NPC lore nerd!
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    Yes, at release.
    Because I enjoy CAS, gameplay and building, kits are a nice addition to the game.

This BB kit is beautiful and I can’t wait to get it. ☺️
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    No
    Anyone got any links to the actual kit
  • Options
    muzickmagemuzickmage Posts: 986 Member
    I'm still in doubt
    I still haven't bought any of the kits yet, so probably not. At least not before I actually convinced myself to buy the other ones first lol. (hey... it could happen lol)
  • Options
    emereemere Posts: 1,755 Member
    No

No. I have avoided all the kits because:

1. I'm waiting for interesting gameplay (no silly bugged chores).
    2. It is time for more Supernatural stuff (New occults, please).
    3. A patio stuff, really, without fixing first the Gardening Bug? Oh, the audacity!
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,928 Member
    Yes, but later
    Anyone got any links to the actual kit

It still is officially "just a rumor" :) We will be wiser at next Monday :)
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    No
    I'm not a build mode person. It does look pretty, though.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Options
    d_dreamerd_dreamer Posts: 39 Member
    I will probably buy it, depending on what all it contains. It does look good though!
  • Options
    AmeliaToddAmeliaTodd Posts: 226 Member
    edited May 2021
    Yes, but later
    Well, maybe not later, depends. Building is part of my play, so to me these are also gameplay items and also there aren't as many object in this style in the game and I do like variety.
  • Options
    greydonngreydonn Posts: 717 Member
    Yes, at release.
    Yes, of course! It looks absolutely beautiful. However I might not actually buy it at release as I said- I've been playing the Sims 3 the past couple of days and I'm trying to save up money for other things.

Then again...it's only five dollars. :hushed:
    • Gen 25: Xanthe! >:)
    • She/Her.
  • Options
    ghamrick75ghamrick75 Posts: 134 Member
    Yes, but later
    Yes. I will absolutely be getting this kit. (And will probably get the country kitchen kit too honestly.)

However, I am holding off on any Sims 4 purchases till at least after June or maybe July due to some upcoming medical expenses. Same goes for holding off on getting any new content till then.
    Origin ID: ghamrick75
    (I'm been redoing my gallery stuff so bear with me. FYI: I never use CC on my gallery builds. I rarely use MOO.) I am usually more pleased with my room builds than my lot builds.

“I have never met such weird yet serious and earnest people.” ― Jack Kerouac, The Dharma Bums
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,877 Member
    Yes, at release.
    A few copies for giveaway. ☺️
  • Options
    SmellincoffeeSmellincoffee Posts: 963 Member
    It's unlikely. I'm mildly tempted by it, and if it were half-off, possibly. I've never purchased the other kits.
  • Options
    ACruelButLovingGodACruelButLovingGod Posts: 708 Member
    Yes, but later
    Not for a fiver, but if it goes on sale, I'll consider picking it up then. Kits are just so sparse in what they add for the money that they're not worth anything close to full price—it's a $2 value for $5.
    (he/him)
    And remember this above all. Our Roman gods are watching. Make sure they are not ashamed!
    My NBA site, Pace and Space
  • Options
    SailorCetiSailorCeti Posts: 807 Member
    I'm still in doubt
    I’m waiting to see the itemized content list before deciding.
    This game needs more Sailor Moon!

Hold SHIFT while using the FRIEZE tool to apply it to a single wall, and not an entire room!

** SailorCeti's Builds **

If you download one of my builds, by all means, leave me a message and tell me what you did and did not like about it.
  • Options
    KerriganKerrigan Posts: 1,576 Member
    Yes, at release.
    Of course! Looks gorgeous!
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    No
    Nope it could be given out for free and I would not want it not a fan of the style it offers so glad its in a kit so I don't have to add something into my game I don't want to get content I do.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    bixtersbixters Posts: 2,299 Member
    No
    No.
    The Build/ Buy looks pretty, but I'm more interested in paying for gameplay rather than just stuff.
  • Options
    sunman502sunman502 Posts: 18,325 Member
    I'm thinking about it! Couscous anyone? :)
  • Options
    NationalPokedexNationalPokedex Posts: 829 Member
    No
    I really love the style and would use it in my BACC save, but I’m not giving EA anymore of my money 😬
  • Options
    JemmaTheSimmerJemmaTheSimmer Posts: 387 Member
    Yes, but later
    I'll probably it at some point, not sure when though. I'm not running out of stuff to build with as I rarely get anything on release so I'm always behind and have new stuff to build with.

I do love the look of it and want it, but I'm kinda annoyed at kits too. I'll at least want to wait until the a while after release as I don't want to be counted in any initial sales figures to make kits look like they're doing well lol.
  • Options
    DaraviDaravi Posts: 1,144 Member
    No
    No. No further explanation - to keep this thread clean.