Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Try Before You Buy?

124...Next

Comments

• Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
    @Cinebar I believe it applies to all expansion and game packs. Not sure about stuff packs.

Here's how to return a game with the Great Game Guarantee
    You may return eligible EA full game downloads (PC or Mac) and participating third party titles purchased on Origin for a full refund. Refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game, within fourteen days from your date of purchase, or within fourteen days from the game's release date if you pre-ordered, whichever comes first. And if you purchase a new EA game within the first 30 days of its release date and can't play it due to technical reasons within EA's control, you can request a refund within 72 hours after you first launch the game instead of 24.

https://www.origin.com/usa/en-us/store/great-game-guarantee
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,872 Member
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    Hearts4u wrote: »
    This is great for those who want to try out a pack for a little longer. Because I buy my TS4 packs on origin, one of their return policies is that refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game.

I utilized the origin return once when I purchased ROM; I wanted to see if it was contained in its own world along with aspects of the gameplay. But, it wasn't so I returned it--no fuss no muss.

I own everything (including all 3 kits) except for ROM, Vampires, Paranormal or Spooky Stuff—yet, I'm very pleased with all my purchases and would not return any of them. 😊

I have all the packs. Some aren't my cup of tea like Realm Of Magic but because it has the Glenbrooke World it's a must have. I don't generally play with witches. I buy all packs whether their to my liking or not cause there is always something they have I like if it isn't anything but CAS or Buy Build Mode plus I'm a completist.

Me too. TS 4 is the fist title I have done this with though.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited May 2021
    @Cinebar I really have no idea but the return policy has been that way for years on Origin. You just have to return it within the return policy guidelines which is listed on their site.
    Cinebar wrote: »
    This is great for those who want to try out a pack for a little longer. Because I buy my TS4 packs on origin, one of their return policies is that refund requests can be made within 24 hours after you first launch the game.

I utilized the origin return once when I purchased ROM; I wanted to see if it was contained in its own world along with aspects of the gameplay. But, it wasn't so I returned it--no fuss no muss.

I own everything (including all 3 kits) except for ROM, Vampires, Paranormal or Spooky Stuff—yet, I'm very pleased with all my purchases and would not return any of them. 😊

When did Origin start letting people return DLC, it was not possible a few years ago. Only the base game.

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    @Cinebar I really have no idea but the return policy has been that way for years on Origin. You just have to return it within the return policy guidelines which is listed on their site.
    Cinebar wrote: »

When did Origin start letting people return DLC, it was not possible a few years ago. Only the base game.

Well, I must have missed this change about EPs because the last time I wanted to return something (3 years ago, lol) there was no refund for EPs.
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.