Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

♥Carson Mansion♥ Eureka, California ♥sashraf♥ Page 12

14567810...Next

Comments

• Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,597 Member
  • Options
    BryonyRaeBryonyRae Posts: 5,181 Member
    That's a very nice, cohesive set of builds for Granite Falls, sashraf. Good work!
    Visit my blog to see my creations: http://bryscreations.wordpress.com or search the gallery by my OriginID or #bryscreations
  • Options
    Catsim3Catsim3 Posts: 132 Member
    She that is beautiful. I felt like I was watching vacations paradise on the HGTV channel.
    Nothing is better than butter, except bacon.
    0a273b988440ec4d0d9a2964131f52da.gif
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,875 Member
    edited October 2015
    I've installed all the lots in Granite Falls and am now wondering if the hidden area is still accessible when you visit the lodge, which is the one that replaces the national park.

ETA: Never mind. Just found it. :)
  • Options
    RyeCris16RyeCris16 Posts: 2,293 Member
    Lovely collection of Cedar Hearts! :smiley:
    Each of them are very cozy and charming! I especially like your Lakeside Loft and Lakeside Luxury, very luxurious!
    I already added each of these to my faves! Very well done! :smiley:
    EA ID: RyeCris16 | Tags: #RyeCris16
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    Thanks for all your wonderful comments. My newest is a DNA Request. :)

Nicwebb82
    Your new home is finished :)
    I hope you enjoy it!

Carson Mansion Victorian

Download Link

Features 4 large bedrooms with a master suite
    5 Bathrooms
    Formal entrance
    Formal Dining room with fireplace and bar
    Kitchen with island
    Parlor/Music Room
    Gaming room, office, gym
    Basement and pool

Slideshow

1_zpslhqjwdvi.png
    2_zpswclc66ce.png
    4_zpsdrvgfj27.png
  • Options
    Nicwebb82Nicwebb82 Posts: 447 Member
    Amazing job @sashraf! I can't wait to download it later. Than you!
  • Options
    rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,597 Member
    Carson Mansion Victorian is such a very nice home! :) The exterior design of the home is so very nice! The build reflects the real life inspiration building so very well! It looks so very nice! The roofing, the tower and the balconies are very nice! The windows look by nice in the build. Very nice roof covered front porch. The flowers look so very pretty on the edges of the home! Very nice water fountain and sitting area in the front garden. The backyard and back porch areas are very nice! Very nice back patio outdoors dining area. Sims will enjoy cooking meals on the BBQ there and eating them in the sunshine at the table. The pool area is very nice. The seating looks nice how it is placed on the edges of the pool. Sims will enjoy sitting resting poolside on the seats, enjoying the outdoors air and the nice sight of the fish fountains. The outdoors areas and exterior of the home look so pretty! Very nice furnishing and layout of the interior of the home! The wall paneling and flooring in the foyer area looks very nice. The plants are nice touches either sides of the front door. The spandrels archway through to the other room from the foyer looks very nice! The dining and bar room is so very nice! The wall paneling looks very nice, and the windows alcove with the spandrels and the table with the fruit bowl and lamp on it looks so very great! The teaset is a nice home touch on the dining table. Sims will enjoy the sunshine coming in through the windows whilst dining there. The flowers on the fireplace ledge and the fruit picture on the wall are nice for sims to look at whilst eating their meals there. Sims will enjoy sitting on the stools having a drink from the bar after their meal. Very nice design of the kitchen! The walls cabinets look nice placed in the corner of the room and on the other walls. The floor tiling and the colour scheme of this room and through the rooms of the home looks very nice. The hanging pots, eggs basket and the fruit bowl are nice kitchen touches there. The curtained windows alcove is very nice! Very nice living room! The armchairs look nice angled either sides of the fireplace. Sims will enjoy sitting there resting in front of the fire, enjoy watching tv and listening to the piano being played. The clock is a nice home touch on the fireplace ledge. The yellow flowers on the side table are a sunny touch in the room. Very nice study room! Nice leather arnchairs sitting area for sims to enjoy chatting. Sims will enjoy sitting at the desk table using the computer with the sunlight coming in through the windows onto them. The type of curtains and placement of the windows look very nice in the room. Very nice furnishing of the bedrooms! The master bedroom is very nice! The wall pattern looks pretty. Very nice windows sitting and reading nook area in the room! The curtained windiws look so nice!
    The home is so very nice! :)
  • Options
    FischioFischio Posts: 319 Member
    Great job on the Carson mansion! It looks a lot like the real thing and I really love how you used the spandrels to create decorative arches :love:
  • Options
    BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,910 Member
    I'm telling you She it's simply amazing dear. Love it off to Fav' it for....
  • Options
    Tiki5872Tiki5872 Posts: 3,115 Member
    Carson Mansion is beautiful!! Amazing build!! <3
    NewBanner.jpg
    Origin ID: Tiki5872
  • Options
    masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    Carson Mansion Victorian is absolutely beautiful, love the intricate and decorative architecture and the landscaping is gorgeous :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • Options
    AIRIS6962AIRIS6962 Posts: 5,611 Member
    Outstanding work as always, my dear @sashraf. Add to my favourites. Hugs <3
  • Options
    sashrafsashraf Posts: 2,960 Member
    @Nicwebb82 I'm glad you like it! Have fun :)

@Rosemow Thank you! Your comments always amaze me.

Thanks to my wonderful friends and teammates.
  • Options
    yanti68yanti68 Posts: 19,017 Member
    Brilliant job with the architecture! Looks fabulous! Will be adding to my favourites. <3
  • Options
    Leah1980Leah1980 Posts: 907 Member
    I'm glad to see your still building. I've always loved your style of building. Very natural and homey and not over cluttered.
    Favorited some of your builds and will be downloading when I get home :D
    The Weston Legacy Manor shall be the first ♥
  • Options
    follyfootfollyfoot Posts: 3,450 Member
    A beautiful and detailed Victorian build, I love the colour palette it has a wonderful authentic fell. xox Folly
  • Options
    TheLibrarySimTheLibrarySim Posts: 966 Member
    @sashraf these are so beautiful.
    I'm going to have a Sim buy a vacant lot in Windenburg, then try to live full-time in Granite Falls as a painter. That Cedar Hearts Campground will be the perfect place to start. Then the lovely Cedar Hearts Retreat.
    Thank you for all your creativity and hard work on these!
    7mQr8Yt.jpg
  • Options
    lyssanlyssan Posts: 53 Member
    It looks really really grand! I could even see my vampire family living there.
    Just a little question, if I may: how do you deal with octagonal roofs? Usually on mine I still see seams from overlapping few normal ones, but here it looks really smooth. Is it just a fortunate angle?
  • Options
    BluegayleBluegayle Posts: 4,186 Member
    edited April 2021
    Hmm forum glitch as well. Love this. I think I need some royalty in my Sims.
    Post edited by Bluegayle on
    "Every child matters. If we fail our children, we are bound to fail our present, our future, faith, cultures, and civilizations as well."
    ZO6GpFg.jpg

AHQ Champion