Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

You would like a "Desert Adventure" Game Pack?

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I love the desert! More desert worlds would be gratefully recieved and bought for full price, no matter if it is a repetition of US deserts, or new ones, like mentioned.

I am not interested in adventures though, just in a new world, with a deserty theme, new build/buy objects, and beautifully coloured lots to build on.
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    I just tried to represent the old petroglyphs seen in some US desert, on a lot in Oasis Springs.

It would be lovely if there were some stones added to the game, with markings and drawings on them, viewable by sims. Perhaps with a moodlet of blinded by the sun, deep in an old river bed, turtles and lightning, on hard hot stone.
  • Options
    MovottiMovotti Posts: 7,774 Member
    No
    Movotti wrote: »
    Endless dust is not fun. I'm thankful that this year has been so moist, because in previous years, by this time, we'd be coming into another winter of dust storms. Imagine cold and windy weather, but the air is full of dust, and the sky is red with it.

I was wrong.
    So very wrong.
    We had a massive dust storm today, it covered most of the state.
    It was caused by the ex-cyclone that did a fair bit of damage to the west coast of Australia on the weekend.

Definitely don't want this in my game.
    AmusingExhaustedArchaeopteryx-max-1mb.gif
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    No
    Simmingal wrote: »
    @Simmingal Endless dust is not fun. I'm thankful that this year has been so moist, because in previous years, by this time, we'd be coming into another winter of dust storms. Imagine cold and windy weather, but the air is full of dust, and the sky is red with it.

i mean i do get its not fun irl as I'm northern human and id probably die in 5 seconds or so

but id like to have my sims suffer world like that because i feel there is too many worlds that are just green lawn and blue sky in sims 4 and we need some worlds that look different from that and have different kind of feel

like at this point id take any world that does not resemble this image
    f4653bb8d5ac48727241c1a1742da545.jpg

and well sandy desert just really sounds like new weather effects to me so id be interested as seasons fanclub member

I'd love an empty world like that so that I could put my own backgrounds in! Seasonal, tundra, desert, icy.. I wouldn't care as long as I could make it my own.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited April 2021
    Yes
    Simburian wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    @Simmingal Endless dust is not fun. I'm thankful that this year has been so moist, because in previous years, by this time, we'd be coming into another winter of dust storms. Imagine cold and windy weather, but the air is full of dust, and the sky is red with it.

i mean i do get its not fun irl as I'm northern human and id probably die in 5 seconds or so

but id like to have my sims suffer world like that because i feel there is too many worlds that are just green lawn and blue sky in sims 4 and we need some worlds that look different from that and have different kind of feel

like at this point id take any world that does not resemble this image
    f4653bb8d5ac48727241c1a1742da545.jpg

and well sandy desert just really sounds like new weather effects to me so id be interested as seasons fanclub member

I'd love an empty world like that so that I could put my own backgrounds in! Seasonal, tundra, desert, icy.. I wouldn't care as long as I could make it my own.

if we had custom worlds ofc i wouldnt mind cause i could just edit it into anything i want but given situation where we dont have custom worlds i just dont need more worlds in green lawn and suburbans theme
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2021
    Yes
    I dream about extreme temperatures

Day : 100° F / 38° C
    Night : 25° F / -3.9° C

A world less urban than Oasis Spring and Strangerville with water restrictions or off-the-grid.
    As much natural and wild as Granite Falls and Selvadorada.

"Away"
    lis2e510.png

• Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Yes

A world less urban than Oasis Spring and Strangerville with water restrictions or off-the-grid.

"Away"
    lis2e510.png

I would love a desert world if we could grow a cacti garden. Would be nice if they expand more on the off the grid stuff.
  • Options
    LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,233 Member
    edited April 2021
    Yes
    crocobaura wrote: »

"Away"
    lis2e510.png

I would love a desert world if we could grow a cacti garden. Would be nice if they expand more on the off the grid stuff.

Cacti garden ! Harvesting edible cactus

nopal-10.jpg
  • Options
    Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    Yes
    I'm all for adventure so I want more pyramids to discover and an actual rewards when you've reached the end like a million simoleons which is a very rare chance but it's there or very ancient artifacts. Also I do like adventure I also want a tour side like your around the pyramids and other landmarks go hiking in hike trails but bring lots of water like a canteen.