Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crush Mafia | Town Win

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    So that's valid and all, but..you really don't know why Bella was sus? Because I usually don't know why someone was sus just on what they say D1, but this time, even I caught it, which is saying something. ?

IF you aren't mafia and you want out of the game, if we can afford to miselim, that's fine. And if you are, the game will be over soon thereafter.

Anyone else want to put forth an opinion on my vote and say why you would or wouldn't vote Mouse also?

No I don’t know why she was eliminated. I go early only remember there being like 15 posts on day 1. Idk why I’m so out of it. I don’t suggest voting me out tho. I’ll explain why if I end up not getting a replacement

The only other thing you could be though would be the eliminator - which still isn't the best for town. So what are you trying to claim?

Yeah, and there's not bad consequences for town to vote out the eliminator anyways....

So Mouse, maybe you just need to try to defend yourself now since you can. We don't know if we can even find a replacement for you. Bella is the only one dead and she was mafia so that's not possible.

Alrighty. Just didn’t want to ruin anything for a replacement. I’m good with taking an honorary town win. I’m the eliminator. I’m assuming u guys would like to know who my target is? If u haven’t guessed. Me being tired isn’t the only reason I’m willing to do this, my target is part of it also

Hmm, okay...?

So original Song was your target?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Pandora...??

Maybe...?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    So that's valid and all, but..you really don't know why Bella was sus? Because I usually don't know why someone was sus just on what they say D1, but this time, even I caught it, which is saying something. ?

IF you aren't mafia and you want out of the game, if we can afford to miselim, that's fine. And if you are, the game will be over soon thereafter.

Anyone else want to put forth an opinion on my vote and say why you would or wouldn't vote Mouse also?

No I don’t know why she was eliminated. I go early only remember there being like 15 posts on day 1. Idk why I’m so out of it. I don’t suggest voting me out tho. I’ll explain why if I end up not getting a replacement

The only other thing you could be though would be the eliminator - which still isn't the best for town. So what are you trying to claim?

Yeah, and there's not bad consequences for town to vote out the eliminator anyways....

So Mouse, maybe you just need to try to defend yourself now since you can. We don't know if we can even find a replacement for you. Bella is the only one dead and she was mafia so that's not possible.

Alrighty. Just didn’t want to ruin anything for a replacement. I’m good with taking an honorary town win. I’m the eliminator. I’m assuming u guys would like to know who my target is? If u haven’t guessed. Me being tired isn’t the only reason I’m willing to do this, my target is part of it also

Hmm, okay...?

I wouldn't take this confession fully honest currently.
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member

Hmm, okay...?

No Song/Tuti is. Whenever I first hinted at claiming I honestly forgot that them being eliminator was a possibility to you guys. When I did realize, you guys were pushing me to telling you guys, so I figured I mine as well help out the only way I can with my current knowledge. Vote Pandora
  • Options

Hmm, okay...?

You can eliminate me or Song to prove it
  • Options

Hmm, okay...?

Why would Mouse lie about it?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I don't think it's Song because she took Tuti's role which *could* be anything, but I still feel Tuti would have clung more enthusiastically to playing if she had gotten to play mafia this time.

It can't be Songtuti cuz why would Tuti kill Song just so that Song can replace Tuti? It has nothing to do with Tuti wanting to play as mafia.

that makes better sense anyway.

oh wow...Mouse.
    did you just gamethrow? :(
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Hmm, okay...?

Song's already dead tho. Unless you mean Songtuti.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Hmm, okay...?

Why would Mouse lie about it?

To save themselves from being eliminated? They had two votes and the longest vote.
  • Options

Hmm, okay...?

No Song/Tuti is. Whenever I first hinted at claiming I honestly forgot that them being eliminator was a possibility to you guys. When I did realize, you guys were pushing me to telling you guys, so I figured I mine as well help out the only way I can with my current knowledge. Vote Pandora

Oh.
    Never mind my previous comment.

Wait, then why did you seem like you didn't wanna play? XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    DeKay - town probably. She got out Bella with me. I suppose she could be eliminator, too. Either way, definitely not mafia.
    Pandora - I need to read back Day One lol. My recollection is that she felt kinda forced and I'm most sus of her now.
    Song - town
    Mouse - I can't remember a single thing Mouse posted Day One. Heh.
    Nush - I feel like Nush is town. I think they'd put more effort in - I don't mean that in a rude way like they're slacking off; I totally understand, but I don't think they're mafia.
    they/he
  • Options
    okay Pandora, I'm pretty sure you're the last mafia, then.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Hiya, Song. There's quite a bit going on right now. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Tuti wanted another chance at playing mafia so badly, I think she would have fought harder to stay in the game.

I'm pretty sure her role had no play in her choice. She was more confused about the whole game and then upset at Keyen. I think that is the only reason and not game reason.

Is it that I genuinely don't like this post or that I think it's Pandora and I'm tunneling? Anyone else find something odd about this?
    they/he
  • Options

Hmm, okay...?

Voting out Song - if you were telling the truth, would mean you win. I'd be more inclined to voting you out but I REALLY REALLY want my vote to go to Nush....
  • Options

I'm not mafia, but I REALLY REALLY REALLY want my vote to go to you...
  • Options
    oh, Dekay, about that brainfart. I have them, I could see it as sus too maybe. But I was still fading in and out from the sleepiness, but I did catch it right after. If anyone wants a pic of incisions, I could direct message it to you so you know I'm not making that up, though I hope you know I wouldn't do that.

Oh gosh I don't think anyone would assume you were making that up! Also I definitely do not want to see the incisions (I'm grossed out over my own haha) but I totally hope you feel better soon, Nush!! <3

So if you think Dekay is the eliminator, who do you think her target would be then? I thought it was Song at first but then Dekay went and voted Bella and got Bella out. If she was an eliminator I don't think she would change that vote.

I thought DeKay might be eliminator and I might be her target on Day One, but clearly that is not the case. She could be eliminator, but I'm 100% not her target. Or at least, I wasn't. Tuti me could be. Gah this is kinda confusing lmao
    they/he
  • Options

Okay, but you lied before as mafia.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I bet you do! :D

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    If we miselim today, do we have another chance tomorrow? If we do, then if we get Pandora wrong, we could go with Nush tomorrow.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Okay, but you lied before as mafia.

Yes, most people lie when they are mafia. But for me I think my vote should stay on Nush....
  • Options

I bet you do! :D

Yes I do because I think it is best for ME for my vote to stay on YOU.....
  • Options
    No worries, Pandora. I'll try not to talk about it anymore.

I don't think DeKay is the eliminator, but let's say for the sake of argument she is. Who would she target? Probably whoever she saw as the most useful and insightful townie? Or maybe a townie she thought was safe from being voted out by town, whoever town trusted most. Often those are one and the same, but not always.

I think it's silly to consider DeKay mafia at this point, as you said, in light of her vote on Bella.

One thing that does twig me, now, is Mouse. I was wondering about her slightly before, but her apparent frustration and wanting to quit: could this be because one mafia was already elimed and she doesn't want to go through it again, being mafia with such poor prospects so soon into the game?

No I wouldn’t do that. I felt bad enough about giving up at the end of day last time. Wouldn’t want to ruin my partners chances of winning.

I believe this. I always think that mafia would try their hardest, so I'm more inclined to believe it's Pandora than Mouse.

I'm going to vote mouse once I finish the thread if nothing else changes.
    they/he
  • Options

Hmm, okay...?

Oh.
    Never mind my previous comment.

Wait, then why did you seem like you didn't wanna play? XD

Cause I don’t. That’s why I threw the game
  • Options
    OKay, but if Nush was mafia, would they really forget Bella was their buddy and that she was dead. Like is Nush's brainfart really that bad...? XD
    x3vZicL.gif