Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crush Mafia | Town Win

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Tuti wanted another chance at playing mafia so badly, I think she would have fought harder to stay in the game.
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Nush, if you were mafia, who would you kill last night and why?

Same question to you, Pandora.

If I was mafia - I would've killed you first.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Tuti wanted another chance at playing mafia so badly, I think she would have fought harder to stay in the game.

She was super confused about the whole game. I don't think it's alignment indicative but the fact there waa a kill means it was not done by her.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »

Why me?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouse, what are your thoughts on the people? You only seem to be asking questions.

Idk. I can’t focus on anything. @Keyenpeydee is there anyway I can be replaced? I can continue playing if not but I can’t focus.
  • Options

I'm pretty sure her role had no play in her choice. She was more confused about the whole game and then upset at Keyen. I think that is the only reason and not game reason.
  • Options
    And Pandora is being very like "researchy" with her saying "I might check out past games to see this or that..." It's kinda weird.

Ive seen a few people go back and read previous games and I thought it was a super smart idea to at least get a little info. I've got a lot on my plate personally so sometimes I can't remember things properly - so I thought it was a great idea!

Yeah, well, so did you get to read back on other games then?

I checked out Song from the previous game, and I noticed that she jumped on without EMMMs then as well. Which I would've questioned but clearly she was town and there is no way Tuti/Song would be mafia.

Can you explain why you are sus of Nush? And who do you think is the eliminator?

I felt like the posts from D1 were off and not normal for Nush. During D1 I thought you were the eliminator with Song as a target because you voted Song when I thought Song was acting town-like. Right now, it could definitely still be, but it wouldn't surprise me also if it was Tuti.

I didn't find DeKay's initial Song vote sus because it just seemed like DeKay being an investigative voter as usual. And I don't get scum vibes from DeKay this time. Maybe I'll be surprised. I'm not clairvoyant. But I still am more inclined to think it's you, and less inclined to think it's DeKay.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I have to leave for work and I won't be back before flip so for now - based on what I have and my EMMMs so I'm going to vote Nush.

Something about those paranormal posts and not checking in so much is throwing me off.

VOTE: NUSH

paranormal my behind. It's not doing it today. Last night, on this site only, I was getting bizarre characters when I typed certain letters, but not every time! It was really weird and I thought something was wrong with my keyboard. But it only happened here. Very vexing. But it seems to be resolved, whatever it was, so that's a relief.

Not checking in was me messaging a therapist I finally paid out of pocket for online sessions with, if you want the nitty gritty. 4 months waitlisted for a local therapist (again, for distance only, not in person) then to be told "you better look elsewhere, we're reducing hours" and then everyone recommends all the others because each of them is full. So in the end, I got on yet another waitlist. But in the meantime, I'm paying high and mighty insurance so as to have better options, and not able to use it, just paying and paying. So I finally paid for 4 weeks' out-of-pocket for an online counseling service and last night, the therapist messaged me. Then I went to sleep way too late and here I am. That's why I wasn't here much. But in all fairness, if nothing was going on, I might or might not have been feeling like being here a lot, except to say "hi...welp, nothing going on here" it all just depends on where I'm at, whether any conversation is happening, etc.

I realize I tend to run hot and cold with mafia: either you can't get rid of me, or I'm not there as much, just depends on life, and the particulars of the game, whether anything's really going on, vs. what all is going on irl.

I totally didn't mean anything bad about this and I'm super sorry if it came off like that. I hope you are feeling okay today. <3

sorry, Pandora, I didn't mean to come off gruff. I should have used a smiley or something. I was nervous about the upcoming procedure, but I didn't take it personally when you said that. It's the game, after all. And I know you're a nice person.

Also thank you Keyen, for the well-wishes. I'd share some incision pics but a) that would gross a lot of ppl out rather than be fascinating, and b) it's prolly against forum rules, for good reason.

I do have a lot going on, but everyone does once in a while and when it rains, it pours, sometimes. But am glad to be part of the game because it would be more lonesome not to be.

So...so far, I see DeKay as town.
    We couldn't find out Tuti's role of course, so we don't know about the replaced Tuti but we can try to surmise something from how Tuti was before...maybe. Maybe not. Probably not.

Pandora voting me so immediately like that is a little sus to me just because I'm used to her doing more hemming and hawing before jumping in. (nothing personal of course, Pandora, just the game)

Not sure about Mouse. But Song was innocent and now Song Is The New Tuti so now we don't know about Song at all.

I thought Pandora is someone who likes to vote quickly without reason (not as quick as me) but she did the same with voting Song in the last game before she went to sleep. The thing about her votes is that they're always so unjustifiable so it's hard for me to say...

I think I need to figure out proper ways to express myself better on here. My votes totally seem justifiable to me but clearly, I can't properly express that enough.
  • Options
    And Pandora is being very like "researchy" with her saying "I might check out past games to see this or that..." It's kinda weird.

Ive seen a few people go back and read previous games and I thought it was a super smart idea to at least get a little info. I've got a lot on my plate personally so sometimes I can't remember things properly - so I thought it was a great idea!

Yeah, well, so did you get to read back on other games then?

I checked out Song from the previous game, and I noticed that she jumped on without EMMMs then as well. Which I would've questioned but clearly she was town and there is no way Tuti/Song would be mafia.

Can you explain why you are sus of Nush? And who do you think is the eliminator?

I felt like the posts from D1 were off and not normal for Nush. During D1 I thought you were the eliminator with Song as a target because you voted Song when I thought Song was acting town-like. Right now, it could definitely still be, but it wouldn't surprise me also if it was Tuti.

I didn't find DeKay's initial Song vote sus because it just seemed like DeKay being an investigative voter as usual. And I don't get scum vibes from DeKay this time. Maybe I'll be surprised. I'm not clairvoyant. But I still am more inclined to think it's you, and less inclined to think it's DeKay.

Let me be clearer, I do NOT think Dekay is mafia. I thought Dekay could be the eliminator because of the Song vote. Of course her last minute change to voting Bella made me double think that - but I'm not completely clearing the possibility.
  • Options

Why me?

Because I think you'd be the bigger threat. You are really great at investigating and keeping you would make it harder for me.
  • Options
    I have to leave for work and I won't be back before flip so for now - based on what I have and my EMMMs so I'm going to vote Nush.

Something about those paranormal posts and not checking in so much is throwing me off.

paranormal my behind. It's not doing it today. Last night, on this site only, I was getting bizarre characters when I typed certain letters, but not every time! It was really weird and I thought something was wrong with my keyboard. But it only happened here. Very vexing. But it seems to be resolved, whatever it was, so that's a relief.

Not checking in was me messaging a therapist I finally paid out of pocket for online sessions with, if you want the nitty gritty. 4 months waitlisted for a local therapist (again, for distance only, not in person) then to be told "you better look elsewhere, we're reducing hours" and then everyone recommends all the others because each of them is full. So in the end, I got on yet another waitlist. But in the meantime, I'm paying high and mighty insurance so as to have better options, and not able to use it, just paying and paying. So I finally paid for 4 weeks' out-of-pocket for an online counseling service and last night, the therapist messaged me. Then I went to sleep way too late and here I am. That's why I wasn't here much. But in all fairness, if nothing was going on, I might or might not have been feeling like being here a lot, except to say "hi...welp, nothing going on here" it all just depends on where I'm at, whether any conversation is happening, etc.

I realize I tend to run hot and cold with mafia: either you can't get rid of me, or I'm not there as much, just depends on life, and the particulars of the game, whether anything's really going on, vs. what all is going on irl.

I totally didn't mean anything bad about this and I'm super sorry if it came off like that. I hope you are feeling okay today. <3

sorry, Pandora, I didn't mean to come off gruff. I should have used a smiley or something. I was nervous about the upcoming procedure, but I didn't take it personally when you said that. It's the game, after all. And I know you're a nice person.

Also thank you Keyen, for the well-wishes. I'd share some incision pics but a) that would gross a lot of ppl out rather than be fascinating, and b) it's prolly against forum rules, for good reason.

I do have a lot going on, but everyone does once in a while and when it rains, it pours, sometimes. But am glad to be part of the game because it would be more lonesome not to be.

We couldn't find out Tuti's role of course, so we don't know about the replaced Tuti but we can try to surmise something from how Tuti was before...maybe. Maybe not. Probably not.

Pandora voting me so immediately like that is a little sus to me just because I'm used to her doing more hemming and hawing before jumping in. (nothing personal of course, Pandora, just the game)

Not sure about Mouse. But Song was innocent and now Song Is The New Tuti so now we don't know about Song at all.

I thought Pandora is someone who likes to vote quickly without reason (not as quick as me) but she did the same with voting Song in the last game before she went to sleep. The thing about her votes is that they're always so unjustifiable so it's hard for me to say...

I think I need to figure out proper ways to express myself better on here. My votes totally seem justifiable to me but clearly, I can't properly express that enough.

Cuz your votes are so random but like you give some kinda reasoning to it but the reasoning to me does not always seem clear. 😂 But maybe it's just me.I personally don't like it when people vote and then go to bed right after. 🙈
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why me?

Because I think you'd be the bigger threat. You are really great at investigating and keeping you would make it harder for me.

Really? I thought Song pointing out Bella's weirdness was pretty good. I totally brushed that off before I went to bed. 😂
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Cuz your votes are so random but like you give some kinda reasoning to it but the reasoning to me does not always seem clear. 😂 But maybe it's just me.I personally don't like it when people vote and then go to bed right after. 🙈

Haha yeah I'm sure it is just me and failing to properly express myself XD One day maybe I will get better haha I just liked getting one in before bed because sometimes I'm afraid I won't be able to get back online so I like having a vote in but I will try to stop that for future games. I always like getting tips and trying to make myself a better player!
  • Options

Haha yeah I'm sure it is just me and failing to properly express myself XD One day maybe I will get better haha I just liked getting one in before bed because sometimes I'm afraid I won't be able to get back online so I like having a vote in but I will try to stop that for future games. I always like getting tips and trying to make myself a better player!

I mean, you don't have to stop it if you don't want to. I don't think anyone thinks too much of it other than me.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why me?

Really? I thought Song pointing out Bella's weirdness was pretty good. I totally brushed that off before I went to bed. 😂

Song's catch was amazing and she deserves amazing credit for that! I just mean overall, I think that you are a bigger threat and I wouldn't want that lingering in the game. Especially when you call me on my stuff every time I'm any alignment XD
  • Options

I mean, you don't have to stop it if you don't want to. I don't think anyone thinks too much of it other than me.

Well it hasn't done me any good yet - so clearly it must be a consensus that it's better that I don't XD
  • Options
    @Nushnushganay Are you sus of me being mafia or eliminator? Depending on which one you think I am, who do you think is the other?
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Mouse, what are your thoughts on the people? You only seem to be asking questions.

Idk. I can’t focus on anything. @Keyenpeydee is there anyway I can be replaced? I can continue playing if not but I can’t focus.

oh no, what's going on, Mouse? And poor Keyen, it's like you have a hosting curse right now.

And I think as mafia, I would have wanted to consult with the other mafia so don't know who we would have taken out. If I were operating alone, I would dispense with mercy and elim you,. DeKay because you're the biggest threat generally. But if the other mafia members had someone else in mind, I would go with that because I agree that while strategic in general, offing you N1 as a first choice every time, wrecks the game for you and kind of for everyone because it's so predictable as well as just makes you have less and less reason ever to play. You deserve a chance to play too. But if I were the only mafia, I'd do it because I feel like it would be my only best option.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »

oh no, what's going on, Mouse? And poor Keyen, it's like you have a hosting curse right now.

And I think as mafia, I would have wanted to consult with the other mafia so don't know who we would have taken out. If I were operating alone, I would dispense with mercy and elim you,. DeKay because you're the biggest threat generally. But if the other mafia members had someone else in mind, I would go with that because I agree that while strategic in general, offing you N1 as a first choice every time, wrecks the game for you and kind of for everyone because it's so predictable as well as just makes you have less and less reason ever to play. You deserve a chance to play too. But if I were the only mafia, I'd do it because I feel like it would be my only best option.

So after I've been sus of you, you think it is me now? Who do you think the eliminator is then?
  • Options
    oh, Dekay, about that brainfart. I have them, I could see it as sus too maybe. But I was still fading in and out from the sleepiness, but I did catch it right after. If anyone wants a pic of incisions, I could direct message it to you so you know I'm not making that up, though I hope you know I wouldn't do that.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    oh, Dekay, about that brainfart. I have them, I could see it as sus too maybe. But I was still fading in and out from the sleepiness, but I did catch it right after. If anyone wants a pic of incisions, I could direct message it to you so you know I'm not making that up, though I hope you know I wouldn't do that.

Oh gosh I don't think anyone would assume you were making that up! Also I definitely do not want to see the incisions (I'm grossed out over my own haha) but I totally hope you feel better soon, Nush!! <3

So if you think Dekay is the eliminator, who do you think her target would be then? I thought it was Song at first but then Dekay went and voted Bella and got Bella out. If she was an eliminator I don't think she would change that vote.
  • Options
    No worries, Pandora. I'll try not to talk about it anymore.

I don't think DeKay is the eliminator, but let's say for the sake of argument she is. Who would she target? Probably whoever she saw as the most useful and insightful townie? Or maybe a townie she thought was safe from being voted out by town, whoever town trusted most. Often those are one and the same, but not always.

I think it's silly to consider DeKay mafia at this point, as you said, in light of her vote on Bella.

One thing that does twig me, now, is Mouse. I was wondering about her slightly before, but her apparent frustration and wanting to quit: could this be because one mafia was already elimed and she doesn't want to go through it again, being mafia with such poor prospects so soon into the game?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Oh gosh I don't think anyone would assume you were making that up! Also I definitely do not want to see the incisions (I'm grossed out over my own haha) but I totally hope you feel better soon, Nush!! <3

So if you think Dekay is the eliminator, who do you think her target would be then? I thought it was Song at first but then Dekay went and voted Bella and got Bella out. If she was an eliminator I don't think she would change that vote.

For real tho. And Song had the longest vote.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    No worries, Pandora. I'll try not to talk about it anymore.

I don't think DeKay is the eliminator, but let's say for the sake of argument she is. Who would she target? Probably whoever she saw as the most useful and insightful townie? Or maybe a townie she thought was safe from being voted out by town, whoever town trusted most. Often those are one and the same, but not always.

I think it's silly to consider DeKay mafia at this point, as you said, in light of her vote on Bella.

One thing that does twig me, now, is Mouse. I was wondering about her slightly before, but her apparent frustration and wanting to quit: could this be because one mafia was already elimed and she doesn't want to go through it again, being mafia with such poor prospects so soon into the game?

Don't worry about it! :D Talking about it does not bother me at all, just can't see it haha!

I really don't think it would be her. I think the possibility of Tuti/Song being the eliminator for me would be more reasonable. As of right now, I really think that Dekay is just a VT.

Mouse wanting to quit may be something a little more personal since she asked to be replaced. It could be something more than that - but I'm not really sure about that.

I honestly, would be more inclined to vote for you still. I still think you are acting more sus trying to point the finger back at me and then now Mouse.
  • Options
    I think I will do something bold before heading out. Mouse, you want out of the game, and you haven't said why except to say you can't focus but gave no reason. I think maybe you're a frustrated mafia who sees too easy of a town win, perhaps.

But if you're not, and you want out anyway...? Shall we find out?

VOTE: MOUSE

xicwqMCm.jpg