Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crush Mafia | Town Win

Comments

• Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    And Pandora is being very like "researchy" with her saying "I might check out past games to see this or that..." It's kinda weird.

Ive seen a few people go back and read previous games and I thought it was a super smart idea to at least get a little info. I've got a lot on my plate personally so sometimes I can't remember things properly - so I thought it was a great idea!
  • Options
    I was at work when D1 ended, so I went back and answered any questions or concerns that came up while I was offline.
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,648 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Vote: Mouse ?

I'm kinda thinking either Mouse or Pandora are the mafia but I kinda think Mouse is not the eliminator. So she's probably the mafia?

Why?
    Song who do you think would’ve killed you?
    Pandora who do you find sus?
    Dekay does that mean you think Pandora is the eliminator or do you think someone else is?

I'm thinking it's Pandora who's the eliminator and Nush is her target. Well of course, there's also you who kinda hinted that Bella might be the eliminator on Day 1 but this doesn't mean anything. And also, I guess it's also possible that Nush is mafia. They said they would have voted Bella but words are just words.
    I guess that also depends if SongTuti is the elim cuz that's also possible. Tuti missing a whole day didn't help our reads. But at least we know it can't be her who's the mafia.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    And Pandora is being very like "researchy" with her saying "I might check out past games to see this or that..." It's kinda weird.

Ive seen a few people go back and read previous games and I thought it was a super smart idea to at least get a little info. I've got a lot on my plate personally so sometimes I can't remember things properly - so I thought it was a great idea!

Yeah, well, so did you get to read back on other games then?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I'm kinda thinking either Mouse or Pandora are the mafia but I kinda think Mouse is not the eliminator. So she's probably the mafia?

Why?
    Dekay does that mean you think Pandora is the eliminator or do you think someone else is?

I'm thinking it's Pandora who's the eliminator and Nush is her target. Well of course, there's also you who kinda hinted that Bella might be the eliminator on Day 1 but this doesn't mean anything. And also, I guess it's also possible that Nush is mafia. They said they would have voted Bella but words are just words.
    I guess that also depends if SongTuti is the elim cuz that's also possible. Tuti missing a whole day didn't help our reads. But at least we know it can't be her who's the mafia.

*If SongTuti is the eliminator.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Mouse, what are your thoughts on the people? You only seem to be asking questions.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    Hi everyone, I'm here.

reading...
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm here.

reading...

So... What are your thoughts on Song's death?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I have to leave for work and I won't be back before flip so for now - based on what I have and my EMMMs so I'm going to vote Nush.

Something about those paranormal posts and not checking in so much is throwing me off.

VOTE: NUSH

paranormal my behind. It's not doing it today. Last night, on this site only, I was getting bizarre characters when I typed certain letters, but not every time! It was really weird and I thought something was wrong with my keyboard. But it only happened here. Very vexing. But it seems to be resolved, whatever it was, so that's a relief.

Not checking in was me messaging a therapist I finally paid out of pocket for online sessions with, if you want the nitty gritty. 4 months waitlisted for a local therapist (again, for distance only, not in person) then to be told "you better look elsewhere, we're reducing hours" and then everyone recommends all the others because each of them is full. So in the end, I got on yet another waitlist. But in the meantime, I'm paying high and mighty insurance so as to have better options, and not able to use it, just paying and paying. So I finally paid for 4 weeks' out-of-pocket for an online counseling service and last night, the therapist messaged me. Then I went to sleep way too late and here I am. That's why I wasn't here much. But in all fairness, if nothing was going on, I might or might not have been feeling like being here a lot, except to say "hi...welp, nothing going on here" it all just depends on where I'm at, whether any conversation is happening, etc.

I realize I tend to run hot and cold with mafia: either you can't get rid of me, or I'm not there as much, just depends on life, and the particulars of the game, whether anything's really going on, vs. what all is going on irl.

I totally didn't mean anything bad about this and I'm super sorry if it came off like that. I hope you are feeling okay today. <3

sorry, Pandora, I didn't mean to come off gruff. I should have used a smiley or something. I was nervous about the upcoming procedure, but I didn't take it personally when you said that. It's the game, after all. And I know you're a nice person.

Also thank you Keyen, for the well-wishes. I'd share some incision pics but a) that would gross a lot of ppl out rather than be fascinating, and b) it's prolly against forum rules, for good reason.

I do have a lot going on, but everyone does once in a while and when it rains, it pours, sometimes. But am glad to be part of the game because it would be more lonesome not to be.

So...so far, I see DeKay as town.
    We couldn't find out Tuti's role of course, so we don't know about the replaced Tuti but we can try to surmise something from how Tuti was before...maybe. Maybe not. Probably not.

Pandora voting me so immediately like that is a little sus to me just because I'm used to her doing more hemming and hawing before jumping in. (nothing personal of course, Pandora, just the game)

Not sure about Mouse. But Song was innocent and now Song Is The New Tuti so now we don't know about Song at all.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I have to leave for work and I won't be back before flip so for now - based on what I have and my EMMMs so I'm going to vote Nush.

Something about those paranormal posts and not checking in so much is throwing me off.

paranormal my behind. It's not doing it today. Last night, on this site only, I was getting bizarre characters when I typed certain letters, but not every time! It was really weird and I thought something was wrong with my keyboard. But it only happened here. Very vexing. But it seems to be resolved, whatever it was, so that's a relief.

Not checking in was me messaging a therapist I finally paid out of pocket for online sessions with, if you want the nitty gritty. 4 months waitlisted for a local therapist (again, for distance only, not in person) then to be told "you better look elsewhere, we're reducing hours" and then everyone recommends all the others because each of them is full. So in the end, I got on yet another waitlist. But in the meantime, I'm paying high and mighty insurance so as to have better options, and not able to use it, just paying and paying. So I finally paid for 4 weeks' out-of-pocket for an online counseling service and last night, the therapist messaged me. Then I went to sleep way too late and here I am. That's why I wasn't here much. But in all fairness, if nothing was going on, I might or might not have been feeling like being here a lot, except to say "hi...welp, nothing going on here" it all just depends on where I'm at, whether any conversation is happening, etc.

I realize I tend to run hot and cold with mafia: either you can't get rid of me, or I'm not there as much, just depends on life, and the particulars of the game, whether anything's really going on, vs. what all is going on irl.

I totally didn't mean anything bad about this and I'm super sorry if it came off like that. I hope you are feeling okay today. <3

sorry, Pandora, I didn't mean to come off gruff. I should have used a smiley or something. I was nervous about the upcoming procedure, but I didn't take it personally when you said that. It's the game, after all. And I know you're a nice person.

Also thank you Keyen, for the well-wishes. I'd share some incision pics but a) that would gross a lot of ppl out rather than be fascinating, and b) it's prolly against forum rules, for good reason.

I do have a lot going on, but everyone does once in a while and when it rains, it pours, sometimes. But am glad to be part of the game because it would be more lonesome not to be.

We couldn't find out Tuti's role of course, so we don't know about the replaced Tuti but we can try to surmise something from how Tuti was before...maybe. Maybe not. Probably not.

Pandora voting me so immediately like that is a little sus to me just because I'm used to her doing more hemming and hawing before jumping in. (nothing personal of course, Pandora, just the game)

Not sure about Mouse. But Song was innocent and now Song Is The New Tuti so now we don't know about Song at all.

I thought Pandora is someone who likes to vote quickly without reason (not as quick as me) but she did the same with voting Song in the last game before she went to sleep. The thing about her votes is that they're always so unjustifiable so it's hard for me to say...
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm here.

reading...

She was killed by mafia. But why Song? Usually mafia wants to pick you off ASAP if you're town, DeKay. Then again, that has happened so routinely that it was getting to the point that you had no reason to keep playing, and I think a lot of us were sympathetic to that reality. So if it's someone who would deliberately not target you N1 because of their conscience, who might that be?

Who do you think would not target you N1 even if they are mafia and you are town and that would be the most strategic move, out of kindness?
    And who, if anyone, do you think would go ahead and target you N1 anyway, to be strategic? If you're town, then who are the "nice mafia" candidates?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Oh, I forgot about Bella. She hasn't shown up yet, this cycle?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Hi everyone, I'm here.

reading...

She was killed by mafia. But why Song? Usually mafia wants to pick you off ASAP if you're town, DeKay. Then again, that has happened so routinely that it was getting to the point that you had no reason to keep playing, and I think a lot of us were sympathetic to that reality. So if it's someone who would deliberately not target you N1 because of their conscience, who might that be?

Who do you think would not target you N1 even if they are mafia and you are town and that would be the most strategic move, out of kindness?
    And who, if anyone, do you think would go ahead and target you N1 anyway, to be strategic? If you're town, then who are the "nice mafia" candidates?

All I know is that Mouse doesn't like to kill me on N1. XD I'm not totally saying that it is Mouse cuz of this.
    But I guess the choice is also not too hard, cuz both Song and I were sus of Bella and voted her out. And we were both sus of Pandora too.
    I was expecting Song to die too since she was the first one to vote Bella and she seems to be doing more investigative work than me so she's a bigger threat.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I checked out Song from the previous game, and I noticed that she jumped on without EMMMs then as well. Which I would've questioned but clearly she was town and there is no way Tuti/Song would be mafia.
  • Options

I checked out Song from the previous game, and I noticed that she jumped on without EMMMs then as well. Which I would've questioned but clearly she was town and there is no way Tuti/Song would be mafia.

Can you explain why you are sus of Nush? And who do you think is the eliminator?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Can you explain why you are sus of Nush? And who do you think is the eliminator?

I felt like the posts from D1 were off and not normal for Nush. During D1 I thought you were the eliminator with Song as a target because you voted Song when I thought Song was acting town-like. Right now, it could definitely still be, but it wouldn't surprise me also if it was Tuti.
  • Options

Oh you definitely did not come off gruff! I just didn't want you to think it was anything personal <3 Did you get some rest so far?

I actually usually vote all willy nillly off my guts (Dekay says I reach a lot XD).
  • Options

Why?

Yeah Tuti/Song definitely won't be mafia so its good we have that information right now at least. It is possible they are the eliminator but either way we know they won't be any threat.
  • Options

how is there no way Song is mafia now that she took Tuti's role? If Tuti's role were mafia, Song would now be in that role.

And I did sus Bella because of her telltale comment. Usually I'm not so great at finding suspicions D1 but that one really stuck out to me and I did say so. I was thinking of going ahead and voting her, but you have no way of verifying that, so you're right, it's just words. I was kind of glad to have been right when I saw the results because usually I don't see it beforehand on D1.

brainfart. Of course she hasn't shown up yet this cycle. ha.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

She's already dead. You literally said you would vote for her yesterday if you were on.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Nush, if you were mafia, who would you kill last night and why?

Same question to you, Pandora.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

I felt like the posts from D1 were off and not normal for Nush. During D1 I thought you were the eliminator with Song as a target because you voted Song when I thought Song was acting town-like. Right now, it could definitely still be, but it wouldn't surprise me also if it was Tuti.

For the record, I do not think it was Tuti. I am more inclined to think it's you.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

how is there no way Song is mafia now that she took Tuti's role? If Tuti's role were mafia, Song would now be in that role.

And I did sus Bella because of her telltale comment. Usually I'm not so great at finding suspicions D1 but that one really stuck out to me and I did say so. I was thinking of going ahead and voting her, but you have no way of verifying that, so you're right, it's just words. I was kind of glad to have been right when I saw the results because usually I don't see it beforehand on D1.

Cuz tuti didn't play the game at all and there was a kill and Song was the replacement. I know it's a bit game breaking but yeah. 😄
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Because with Tuti's confusion and then not wanting to be apart of the game - there is no way we would've had a night kill if Tuti was mafia. She had no idea she was even playing.
  • Options

For the record, I do not think it was Tuti. I am more inclined to think it's you.

As eliminator?
    x3vZicL.gif