Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Crush Mafia | Town Win

Comments

• Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    oh, Dekay, about that brainfart. I have them, I could see it as sus too maybe. But I was still fading in and out from the sleepiness, but I did catch it right after. If anyone wants a pic of incisions, I could direct message it to you so you know I'm not making that up, though I hope you know I wouldn't do that.

Oh gosh I don't think anyone would assume you were making that up! Also I definitely do not want to see the incisions (I'm grossed out over my own haha) but I totally hope you feel better soon, Nush!! <3

So if you think Dekay is the eliminator, who do you think her target would be then? I thought it was Song at first but then Dekay went and voted Bella and got Bella out. If she was an eliminator I don't think she would change that vote.

For real tho. And Song had the longest vote.

Exactly. For me it seems that you are a VT and I really think that Tuti would be the eliminator. Since my POE was Nush and Mouse and Mouse wanting to be replaced, I can only think that due to my POE it has to be Nush.

VOTE: NUSH
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Mouse, what are your thoughts on the people? You only seem to be asking questions.

Idk. I can’t focus on anything. @Keyenpeydee is there anyway I can be replaced? I can continue playing if not but I can’t focus.

oh no, what's going on, Mouse? And poor Keyen, it's like you have a hosting curse right now.

And I think as mafia, I would have wanted to consult with the other mafia so don't know who we would have taken out. If I were operating alone, I would dispense with mercy and elim you,. DeKay because you're the biggest threat generally. But if the other mafia members had someone else in mind, I would go with that because I agree that while strategic in general, offing you N1 as a first choice every time, wrecks the game for you and kind of for everyone because it's so predictable as well as just makes you have less and less reason ever to play. You deserve a chance to play too. But if I were the only mafia, I'd do it because I feel like it would be my only best option.

I think it’s school. Been having a lot of quiz’s and tests lately. Plus I rarely skip games so I’m all mafiaed out. I just can’t focus on the game at all. I don’t even know why Bella was eliminated yesterday. I can still play because I don’t actually have anything but I won’t be very contributive
  • Options
    No worries, Pandora. I'll try not to talk about it anymore.

I don't think DeKay is the eliminator, but let's say for the sake of argument she is. Who would she target? Probably whoever she saw as the most useful and insightful townie? Or maybe a townie she thought was safe from being voted out by town, whoever town trusted most. Often those are one and the same, but not always.

I think it's silly to consider DeKay mafia at this point, as you said, in light of her vote on Bella.

One thing that does twig me, now, is Mouse. I was wondering about her slightly before, but her apparent frustration and wanting to quit: could this be because one mafia was already elimed and she doesn't want to go through it again, being mafia with such poor prospects so soon into the game?

No I wouldn’t do that. I felt bad enough about giving up at the end of day last time. Wouldn’t want to ruin my partners chances of winning.
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    So that's valid and all, but..you really don't know why Bella was sus? Because I usually don't know why someone was sus just on what they say D1, but this time, even I caught it, which is saying something. ?

IF you aren't mafia and you want out of the game, if we can afford to miselim, that's fine. And if you are, the game will be over soon thereafter.

Anyone else want to put forth an opinion on my vote and say why you would or wouldn't vote Mouse also?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I think Pandorra must be the eliminator, now.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    So that's valid and all, but..you really don't know why Bella was sus? Because I usually don't know why someone was sus just on what they say D1, but this time, even I caught it, which is saying something. ?

IF you aren't mafia and you want out of the game, if we can afford to miselim, that's fine. And if you are, the game will be over soon thereafter.

Anyone else want to put forth an opinion on my vote and say why you would or wouldn't vote Mouse also?

No I don’t know why she was eliminated. I go early only remember there being like 15 posts on day 1. Idk why I’m so out of it. I don’t suggest voting me out tho. I’ll explain why if I end up not getting a replacement
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I think I will do something bold before heading out. Mouse, you want out of the game, and you haven't said why except to say you can't focus but gave no reason. I think maybe you're a frustrated mafia who sees too easy of a town win, perhaps.

But if you're not, and you want out anyway...? Shall we find out?

VOTE: MOUSE

I don't mind about eliminating Mouse like this but if she's the eliminator's target, then that's gonna be a problem. I want to wait and see how Songtuti is gonna act now and try to read if she's a townie or eliminator.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Makes sense. but if Mouse is the eliminator's target, you'd think they'd be joining my vote. Hmmm.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

No I don’t know why she was eliminated. I go early only remember there being like 15 posts on day 1. Idk why I’m so out of it. I don’t suggest voting me out tho. I’ll explain why if I end up not getting a replacement

So you're not mafia...?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

So you're not mafia...?

Or is this a trick... LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I think I will do something bold before heading out. Mouse, you want out of the game, and you haven't said why except to say you can't focus but gave no reason. I think maybe you're a frustrated mafia who sees too easy of a town win, perhaps.

But if you're not, and you want out anyway...? Shall we find out?

VOTE: MOUSE

I don't mind about eliminating Mouse like this but if she's the eliminator's target, then that's gonna be a problem. I want to wait and see how Songtuti is gonna act now and try to read if she's a townie or eliminator.

I like the "Songtuti" nickname now XD
  • Options
    So the eliminator has to be Pandora, Mouse, or Song, right?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Makes sense. but if Mouse is the eliminator's target, you'd think they'd be joining my vote. Hmmm.

If Songtuti is the eliminator, then obviously she can't join the vote now cuz she's not online. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

The only other thing you could be though would be the eliminator - which still isn't the best for town. So what are you trying to claim?
  • Options
    I don't think it's Song because she took Tuti's role which *could* be anything, but I still feel Tuti would have clung more enthusiastically to playing if she had gotten to play mafia this time.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I don't think it's Song because she took Tuti's role which *could* be anything, but I still feel Tuti would have clung more enthusiastically to playing if she had gotten to play mafia this time.

There is no way Tuti could've been mafia. A night kill was made and Tuti didn't even know she was playing this game and then immediately dropped out of the game. So there would be now way it was her. She could still be the eliminator though.
  • Options

The only other thing you could be though would be the eliminator - which still isn't the best for town. So what are you trying to claim?

Yeah, and there's not bad consequences for town to vote out the eliminator anyways....

So Mouse, maybe you just need to try to defend yourself now since you can. We don't know if we can even find a replacement for you. Bella is the only one dead and she was mafia so that's not possible.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

From what I remember I think Pandora is mafia and Song is eliminator.

I’ll explain later if I don’t get a replacement
  • Options

It can't be Songtuti cuz why would Tuti kill Song just so that Song can replace Tuti? It has nothing to do with Tuti wanting to play as mafia.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Yeah, and there's not bad consequences for town to vote out the eliminator anyways....

So Mouse, maybe you just need to try to defend yourself now since you can. We don't know if we can even find a replacement for you. Bella is the only one dead and she was mafia so that's not possible.

Yeah, I mean the eliminator will turn VT if their target is killed during the night so there is that BUT there is really no real pro or con to keeping or eliming the eliminator. There is no other thing that could warrant why someone should not be eliminated.
  • Options

From what I remember I think Pandora is mafia and Song is eliminator.

I’ll explain later if I don’t get a replacement

Why are you so afraid to explain now? Even if you have a replacement, it might not guaranteed that the person can defend themselves any better.

Unvote
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Alrighty. Just didn’t want to ruin anything for a replacement. I’m good with taking an honorary town win. I’m the eliminator. I’m assuming u guys would like to know who my target is? If u haven’t guessed. Me being tired isn’t the only reason I’m willing to do this, my target is part of it also
  • Options

Alrighty. Just didn’t want to ruin anything for a replacement. I’m good with taking an honorary town win. I’m the eliminator. I’m assuming u guys would like to know who my target is? If u haven’t guessed. Me being tired isn’t the only reason I’m willing to do this, my target is part of it also

Are you trying to say that you are the eliminator and your target was Song? If this was true why wouldn't you have voted Song yesterday when Song had a vote by Dekay?
  • Options

Hmm, okay...?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I’d rather help town win then completely lose due to me not having the will to play