Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    I feel like the opportunity to determine who was lying by who was and wasn't willing to step up as supposed VT to be resurrected immediately if they actually were, is being completely ignored. The reasoning used to try to discourage pressing the matter was even bad, inconsistent reasoning! And nobody cares?
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    I feel like the opportunity to determine who was lying by who was and wasn't willing to step up as supposed VT to be resurrected immediately if they actually were, is being completely ignored. The reasoning used to try to discourage pressing the matter was even bad, inconsistent reasoning! And nobody cares?

Wait, so why aren't you sus of Song too cuz she also didn't really wanna get elimed first, right?
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Perhaps, but Song didn't put up the kind of nonsense-based fight over it that Sophia did.

Sophia voted Mouse early, then changed her vote, then didn't vote her later, when you, Pandora, Song, and Keyen all did.

You could say Song bussed Mouse by what, voting her last? But isn't that something mafia prefer not to do, be the last vote if bussing their partner because then it looks like they only did it when there was no option? Because it's easy to point to?

So it's sus that Song voted Mouse last. But not sus that Sophia voted Mouse safely first then changed it, then didn't vote later when it got Mouse elimed?

Are there any other reasons you're sure it's Song rather than Sophia? I do want to hear what you have to say.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    If you think Sophia was bad as she didn't want to go first, what do you think she's hiding...? If she was just a mafia goon (no pr), then does it even matter cuz we would kill Song today and then kill her the next day and she would still lose right...? Or what do you think her gameplan is like? Maybe try to frame me on the last lylo day?

This is why I'm so confused. Song didn't want to be elimed first too which looks sus but what is she hiding if she was scum...? And what is her game plan? All I know is it will be a stretch for Song to try to frame me cuz she has said a lot of times she thinks I'm town. She's also said a few times she thinks Sophia is town.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    DeKay wrote: »

Wait, so why aren't you sus of Song too cuz she also didn't really wanna get elimed first, right?

BEcause she was okay with it thereafter, whereas Sophia's fight was epic and Sophia, if a VT, shouldn't have had such a problem with being returned to the game as IC. But as mafia, it was game over.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Perhaps, but Song didn't put up the kind of nonsense-based fight over it that Sophia did.

Sophia voted Mouse early, then changed her vote, then didn't vote her later, when you, Pandora, Song, and Keyen all did.

You could say Song bussed Mouse by what, voting her last? But isn't that something mafia prefer not to do, be the last vote if bussing their partner because then it looks like they only did it when there was no option? Because it's easy to point to?

So it's sus that Song voted Mouse last. But not sus that Sophia voted Mouse safely first then changed it, then didn't vote later when it got Mouse elimed?

Are there any other reasons you're sure it's Song rather than Sophia? I do want to hear what you have to say.

Actually Pandora voted Mouse last but I think they both voted almost at the same time, the posts were coming in quite fast at the time if I remember correctly.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    In that scenario, whoever's squirming hardest is the one who can't afford to get elimed. Which is the mafia.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Maybe you're right and Song is just that good of a poker player. But I still think it makes more sense that it's Sophia.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I'm open to it if you can convince me, though. I don't want to be so wedded to an idea I can't see anything else. I just don't see how it is that you don't see Sophia as sus and want to know why not.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

I think the most obvious one was when I asked Song to change her Pandora vote to Mouse, she was a bit reluctant.

But then they are times where Song kept on bringing up that Mouse might be a mafia who discarded a town card and stuff like that which I don't really see why she would do that so early in the game other than to distance themselves but that convo between them just doesn't seem like a 'scripted' thing to me. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    okay.

So what about Sophia?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    I'm open to it if you can convince me, though. I don't want to be so wedded to an idea I can't see anything else. I just don't see how it is that you don't see Sophia as sus and want to know why not.

I never said I don't see her sus?

I'm actually more inclined to think Song might be town cuz she was town reading me and Sophia a lot and if she's mafia, she's pretty much stuck now cuz she has no one to throw suspicion over.

Hmmm. Maybe I'll unvote first. I'd like to see how Song and Sophia go against each other.

Unvote
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    okay.

So what about Sophia?

Nothing. I don't have any specific 100% clear evidence Sophia is mafia.

It's just that I feel Song has been tunneling a lot on Pandora since D1 and she's like stuck now, and wouldn't be in a good position as mafia. So it's less likely her, but maybe I'm also dumb which is possible. :D
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    It can't hurt to wait, I agree.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Do you remember if Sophia has ever cleared me as town?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    OH MY GOD, SORRY, PANDORA.

VictoriousFirmAntipodesgreenparakeet-max-1mb.gif
    ًًًًًًًً
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Do you guys want to have the option to cast a final vote?

I think there should be a hammer as well.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Final Vote: Song

Is this you do it? The final vote thing?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Oh my gosh. I already explained to you and even gave you the quotes as to why I voted for Mouse first and then didn’t vote for them later on. -_-

It’s cause I voted her first for my EMMM. While as mafia I do usually put my scumbuddies as EMMM I don’t ever vote them cause that brings too much attention to them. And the whole Mouse suspicion started hours after I went to sleep, so of course I wouldn’t be able to vote for her later when everyone else did. Do you expect me to have some kinda sixth sense while I’m asleep or something as to when someone’s getting voted in mafia so that I can wake up from my deep sleep and get on my phone just so I can vote them too?
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    But vote for me if you like. I don’t care. I’d actually prefer if you voted me just so that when I flip as town you can realize that you shouldn’t be so stubborn all the time.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Do you remember if Sophia has ever cleared me as town?

I cleared you a while back cause of your Mouse vote.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Bruh, like I really don't know what to do.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    As much as I want this game to be over, I wanna see what Song's last words are. Tho, probably that won't happen cuz if there's a hammer, I bet they'll be one when I'm asleep. 😅
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    As much as I want this game to be over, I wanna see what Song's last words are. Tho, probably that won't happen cuz if there's a hammer, I bet they'll be one when I'm asleep. 😅

*there'll be one
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I'd like to hear Em's thoughts too and I think Song might come on right before I sleep. Honestly, I don't know what to think anymore. My brain is fried, this game seems so long. XD Like I wanna believe Sophia, but I also wanna believe Song. Sighhhh...
    x3vZicL.gif