Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tarot Mafia Round 5 - Upright Cards (Town) Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    giphy.gif

if you're about to unveil the greatest plot twist ever...

There can't be a greater plot twist than that time I was survivor and didn't do much and won and beat all the other factions. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    "It's just not fair!"

"I know, Arturo. Disasters happen sometimes. The world isn't always a fair place, but we shouldn't let that get us down."

"I was able to recreate most of my notes, but I still need time. This whole thing set me back a week, though."

"Perhaps there's still time."

NDzwJR0.png
    Pandora, the Upright Justice, has been discarded.

It is now Day 4
    Day ends in 20 hours unless an extension is requested
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Are you doing the whole final vote no change thing or hammer or whatever, Icey?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Do you guys want to have the option to cast a final vote?
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    what does that mean. The Innocent Child was killed by mafia? GARG I even...Ice, you know I even...but it was too late *rubs temples*
    Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    And thank God there was only one nightkill. I was afraid there would be two kills and our plan to just elim Song or Sophia in whichever order is gonna be messed up. So I think town is still in good position.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    icmnfrsh wrote: »
    Do you guys want to have the option to cast a final vote?

I'm fine with having it.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I guess, if there are enough of us here to voice that.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    what does that mean. The Innocent Child was killed by mafia? GARG I even...Ice, you know I even...but it was too late *rubs temples*

Why not... they're already confirmed town. Maybe it's mafia Song who killed her cuz she knows Pandora would go after her. Or maybe it's Sophia...?

My head and the evidences say it's Song, but my heart says it's Sophia. I really don't know what to do. My brain is totally fried right now. But it seems like mafia might not have any tricks up their sleeves so I think we're good either way. I could go with voting Song today.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Okay, here's how it goes:

If you want to cast a final vote, specify it as "Final Vote: Ice Cream Fish.

You cannot change or undo a final vote.

All final votes contribute to a hammer.

• Options
    But why the heck did I survive?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Just to be sure, we can also cast normal votes where we can unvote, right?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Why not... they're already confirmed town. Maybe it's mafia Song who killed her cuz she knows Pandora would go after her. Or maybe it's Sophia...?

My head and the evidences say it's Song, but my heart says it's Sophia. I really don't know what to do. My brain is totally fried right now. But it seems like mafia might not have any tricks up their sleeves so I think we're good either way. I could go with voting Song today.

so DeKay, you seriously didn't realize Pandora was town? That really took you by surprise? I've been trying hard to convince myself that you're actually town because of the whole vote thing. That you wouldn't have done that to your own partner as a super-daring ploy. But you really were surprised when Pandora flipped town?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

Cuz you're wishy washy. But maybe you survived cuz you were pinning on Sophia some hours ago, so I could see mafia Song not kill you. That's one way to look at it.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Just to be sure, we can also cast normal votes where we can unvote, right?

Normal votes are still allowed. The "final" notation is to help differentiate them

• Options
    Pandorrax4Pandorrax4 Posts: 725 Member
    "It's just not fair!"

"I know, Arturo. Disasters happen sometimes. The world isn't always a fair place, but we shouldn't let that get us down."

"I was able to recreate most of my notes, but I still need time. This whole thing set me back a week, though."

NDzwJR0.png

It is now Day 4

Killed twice in less than 5 hours. That's what I get for having that glue. Ouch. XD
  • Options

so this head and heart thing, do they say anything about Sophia fighting so hard to say that it was so terrible an idea to elim her first as the supposed VT sacrifice? That it was fundamentally worse than if we elimed Song and/or Pandora first? That didn't stick out as anything to you?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Pandorrax4 wrote: »
    "It's just not fair!"

NDzwJR0.png

It is now Day 4

Killed twice in less than 5 hours. That's what I get for having that glue. Ouch. XD

The Mafia hate the glue

• Options

Cuz you're wishy washy. But maybe you survived cuz you were pinning on Sophia some hours ago, so I could see mafia Song not kill you. That's one way to look at it.

That's one plausible explanation, but it seems like either you or I should have been the reasonable targets. You (assuming you're really town) due to your reputation, and me because I'm the doctor.

The weird thing about killing the IC is sure, it's a confirmed town but so is everyone else to the lone mafia. Pandora must have been for some reason, the greatest threat. Why was she the first priority to get rid of? Who was she perhaps exposing, I wonder?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options

so DeKay, you seriously didn't realize Pandora was town? That really took you by surprise? I've been trying hard to convince myself that you're actually town because of the whole vote thing. That you wouldn't have done that to your own partner as a super-daring ploy. But you really were surprised when Pandora flipped town?

I was only surprised a bit. I feel like all three Sophia, Song and Pandora have some townie credit to them and Pandora was just the least townish out of the three. To me, Sophia was so confident that Song is bad, and Song was so confident that Pandora is bad, and usually townies tend to be more confident on their reads in these kinda situations. Except for me. When I'm a town, I tend to just have a wider scope and not tunnel in too much. XD

I don't know how else you want me to clear myself that I'm not Mouse's buddy. I clearly stated that I was sus of you, Mouse, Pandora and Sophia on D1. But then Em hinted you are good so she asked me who I would want to elim. And I said Mouse even tho I was mostly sus of Sophia, but I wanted Sophia to get a chance to play and Pandora also died early a lot in the recent games so I didn't vote her either. I went to vote Mouse because I wanted to Sophia and Pandora to play more. Why would I kill my own buddy like that?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

so this head and heart thing, do they say anything about Sophia fighting so hard to say that it was so terrible an idea to elim her first as the supposed VT sacrifice? That it was fundamentally worse than if we elimed Song and/or Pandora first? That didn't stick out as anything to you?

The heart thing on Sophia is more like just my instincts. I've been sus of her since D1 and D1 me is usually really good (from past experiences of spectating on D2 onwards as a ghost and me always going so offrails by then. XD)

But there's also quite a bit of scummy Song posts like how she still wants us to kill Pandora first instead of her, but like at the same time, if I were in Song's shoes and if I were town, I'd probably be reacting the same way. Maybe that's why I keep on thinking Song could be good but I can understand how people would think she's scummy cuz yes, her action there does look scummy. So maybe it's her. I'd like to see how Song is gonna turn all of this around since she was so sure that Pandora was bad, and she also wasn't really scum reading or sus-reading Sophia, if I recall. So this will be interesting if she's bad.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Eh, I wouldn't put killing your buddy past your reach as a superb strategy but I'm gonna have to just go with you being town, which leads me to wonder why you don't see Sophia as the obvious choice. Sure, she was hardworking and all. But she worked hard to keep all the attention on the "Song vs. Pandora" thing and even tried to argue, hard, that the scenario in which it shouldn't matter (except to whoever was the mafia) which VT got first in line to be sacrificed, was a bad one but only if SHE were sacrificed first. She didn't care, when pressed, whether Song or Pandora bit it first so long as she was last in line behind them.

Pandora was obviously town to me by then which was why I was looking around scratching my head wondering who was just pretending to sus her and who was legit. Song has flown under my admittedly broken radar pretty much every time she's been scum, but she didn't put up any kind of fuss about stepping forward to be elimed and resurrected.

Only Sophia had fits over that, kept repeating it was a stupid idea (but not stupid if either of them went first instead of her) when in reality, if all 3 were Vanilla Townies, it wouldn't matter which went first, as whoever that was, would still be in the game.

What if anything does that say to you?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Vote: Song

As promised.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: Song

As promised.

Why promised? And Sophia being adamant that it would be stupid, in her words, to prolong the game by eliming her, but not so stupid if we voted Song or Pandora first? That doesn't mean anything?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Eh, I wouldn't put killing your buddy past your reach as a superb strategy but I'm gonna have to just go with you being town, which leads me to wonder why you don't see Sophia as the obvious choice. Sure, she was hardworking and all. But she worked hard to keep all the attention on the "Song vs. Pandora" thing and even tried to argue, hard, that the scenario in which it shouldn't matter (except to whoever was the mafia) which VT got first in line to be sacrificed, was a bad one but only if SHE were sacrificed first. She didn't care, when pressed, whether Song or Pandora bit it first so long as she was last in line behind them.

Pandora was obviously town to me by then which was why I was looking around scratching my head wondering who was just pretending to sus her and who was legit. Song has flown under my admittedly broken radar pretty much every time she's been scum, but she didn't put up any kind of fuss about stepping forward to be elimed and resurrected.

Only Sophia had fits over that, kept repeating it was a stupid idea (but not stupid if either of them went first instead of her) when in reality, if all 3 were Vanilla Townies, it wouldn't matter which went first, as whoever that was, would still be in the game.

What if anything does that say to you?

I don't know. To me, it didn't matter who went first now we know that maybe the mafia doesn't have a vig role that they have left (I really hope they don't sike us with one... I doubt it tho). So, as sus as Sophia not wanting to go first, I can also say the same thing about Song not wanting to go first. So to me, they both fit the bill.
    x3vZicL.gif