Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game: Bob went for a walk

2...Next

Comments

• Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream. Bob sampled several desserts from one of the stalls. The girl he liked was there as the vendor. Bob told her a joke about martians. She laughed and invited Bob to have a sundae. However, it turned out to be a trap! For the ice cream was laced with the hottest chili sauce. But Bob nodded in approval and said said he really liked this flavor. "How can this be???" said the girl.

Bob smiled and playfully put some ice cream on the tip of her nose...It was so hot it forced her to transform into her true form! Bob found himself face to face with a bright orange alien girl with silver hair. Bob freaked out!! and ran into a bathroom stall. "She's been here the whole time!" Bob said to himself.

He pulled out his trusty future cube from his pocket. "What must I do?" he asked it. "You've been waiting for a duel with Princess Mandie of Xorbatu since you were in vet school, Bob," it replied. "You know what to do."

Bob drew his lightsaber... "I will do my best to bring her back to the light," Bob said as he headed to face Princess Mandie.

"They have tortured you to seduce you to the dark side," Bob cried out to Mandie. "Can't you see they're just using you?"

Mandie just smiled. "I am using them," she said.

Bob readied his grip... and she knocked him out with her hilt.

She glanced dispassionately at his crumpled form, stepped over him, and went on her way. But as she opened the door, her worst nightmare appeared from the other side, saber drawn. Bob came to and sat up dazedly, head throbbing, just in time to witness Mandie being swallowed by what appeared to be an enormous blue and pink flower bud. The strange glowing organism belched...

"I do love the taste of evil in the morning. It energizes me to take on those light side buffoons as I take over the galaxy planet by planet."
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream. Bob sampled several desserts from one of the stalls. The girl he liked was there as the vendor. Bob told her a joke about martians. She laughed and invited Bob to have a sundae. However, it turned out to be a trap! For the ice cream was laced with the hottest chili sauce. But Bob nodded in approval and said said he really liked this flavor. "How can this be???" said the girl.

Bob smiled and playfully put some ice cream on the tip of her nose...It was so hot it forced her to transform into her true form! Bob found himself face to face with a bright orange alien girl with silver hair. Bob freaked out!! and ran into a bathroom stall. "She's been here the whole time!" Bob said to himself.

He pulled out his trusty future cube from his pocket. "What must I do?" he asked it. "You've been waiting for a duel with Princess Mandie of Xorbatu since you were in vet school, Bob," it replied. "You know what to do."

Bob drew his lightsaber... "I will do my best to bring her back to the light," Bob said as he headed to face Princess Mandie.

"They have tortured you to seduce you to the dark side," Bob cried out to Mandie. "Can't you see they're just using you?"

She glanced dispassionately at his crumpled form, stepped over him, and went on her way. But as she opened the door, her worst nightmare appeared from the other side, saber drawn. Bob came to and sat up dazedly, head throbbing, just in time to witness Mandie being swallowed by what appeared to be an enormous blue and pink flower bud. The strange glowing organism belched...

"I do love the taste of evil in the morning. It energizes me to take on those light side buffoons as I take over the galaxy planet by planet."

"Mona?" Bob asked. "Oh......... Hey Bob" she said flirtatiously back.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • Options
    dryzoneaudryzoneau Posts: 48 Member

Bob gets nervous and runs away, and then decides to jog and push the limits.
  • Options

Bob gets nervous and runs away, and then decides to jog and push the limits. This causes Mona's flirty moodlet to expire.

Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member

Bob gets nervous and runs away, and then decides to jog and push the limits. This causes Mona's flirty moodlet to expire...and an angry moodlet to take its place.
  • Options
    ForEmaleighForEmaleigh Posts: 33 Member

Bob gets nervous and runs away, and then decides to jog and push the limits. This causes Mona's flirty moodlet to expire...and an angry moodlet to take its place.

As Bob runs out of sight, the Grim Reaper appears in front of Mona. He seems confused....He felt sure a soul had just been released...
  • Options
    ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited February 2021

As Bob runs out of sight, the Grim Reaper appears in front of Mona. He seems confused....He felt sure a soul had just been released... Grim looks at Mona eyebrow raised. "Sooo... I'm here for Mandie, but according to my DeathPad, it says she's...still alive?"
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options

As Bob runs out of sight, the Grim Reaper appears in front of Mona. He seems confused....He felt sure a soul had just been released... Grim looks at Mona eyebrow raised. "Sooo... I'm here for Mandie, but according to my DeathPad, it says she's...still alive?"

Mona glowed a more ominous blue. "Correct," she said, her petals opening. "I like my prey fresh...and I'm still hungry."
  • Options

Mona glowed a more ominous blue. "Correct," she said, her petals opening. "I like my prey fresh...and I'm still hungry." As she draw closer, Grim pointed to her midsection. "I think you have much bigger problems than food..." A Lightsaber suddenly pierced through the stomach of the Alien Flower....
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options

Mona glowed a more ominous blue. "Correct," she said, her petals opening. "I like my prey fresh...and I'm still hungry." As she draw closer, Grim pointed to her midsection. "I think you have much bigger problems than food..." A Lightsaber suddenly pierced through the stomach of the Alien Flower....

Mandie made her way out of Mona's 3rd stomach while covered in digestive juices. "You didn't think you could get rid of me that easily, did you?"

• Options

Mandie made her way out of Mona's 3rd stomach while covered in digestive juices. "You didn't think you could get rid of me that easily, did you?"

Mandie, angry and smelling like a sweaty Bantha herder, lifted Mona and proceeded to Force Choke her. "WHO SENT YOU DEMON FLOWER?!"
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options

Mandie, angry and smelling like a sweaty Bantha herder, lifted Mona and proceeded to Force Choke her. "WHO SENT YOU DEMON FLOWER?!"

"The... Dark... Side... know... everything... Mandie..." More digestive juices dripped out of the plant's stomach. "You... will... pay..." Mona shrivelled up and ceased to glow.
  • Options

"The... Dark... Side... know... everything... Mandie..." More digestive juices dripped out of the plant's stomach. "You... will... pay..." Mona shrivelled up and ceased to glow. While Mandie was distracted, Bob sneaked up on her and bound her with a force-resistant restraint.

• Options
    edited February 2021

"The... Dark... Side... know... everything... Mandie..." More digestive juices dripped out of the plant's stomach. "You... will... pay..." Mona shrivelled up and ceased to glow. While Mandie was distracted, Bob sneaked up on her and bound her with a force-resistant restraint.

Bob, still holding his grip, sighed. "Can I at least buy you a drink? Looks like you could definitely use one." Bob paused "And..... a shower too, he smirked"
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • Options

Bob, still holding his grip, sighed. "Can I at least buy you a drink? Looks like you could definitely use one." Bob paused "And..... a shower too, he smirked"

"Fool! Do you think you can deceive me with your light side tricks? Unbound me at once and battle me honorably!"

• Options

"Fool! Do you think you can deceive me with your light side tricks? Unbound me at once and battle me honorably!"

Bob sighed "Ok then.....Sleeeeep." Bob put Mandie in a sleep-like state, and headed to the nearby Inn where they would be more than happy to shower the rather...putrid Dark Side user.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png