Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Game: Bob went for a walk

WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
edited January 2021 in Off Topic Chat
Hi. Had an idea for a game if anyone wants to play? This game functions similarly to a list game played during my childhood called 'I went to the shops'.
For anyone who hasn't played this, the idea is that someone begins with saying "I went to the shops and I bought some crisps" for example. The next person then says "I went to the shops, and I bought some crisps and a new pair of shoes," and so on. Each person keeps adding something to the list each time (preferably so it becomes ridiculous).

I thought it might be fun to do a Sims version, only this time starting with a journey and adding to what happens each time. To give an example: someone starts with "Bob went for a walk down the street." Next person then adds to that; "Bob went for a walk down the street, and was asked to sign a petition." Person after that then adds, "Bob went for a walk down the street and was asked to sign a petition, then grilled some hotdogs." (Or could even add extra details instead of a new event, e.g. "...was asked to sign a petition by a Roman Centurion.")

The idea is to add something new to the journey each time, the crazier the better! :)

I'll start off: Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal.

Comments

• ArkaneArkane Posts: 20,224 Member
    edited January 2021
    Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town.
    Potential Is Everything

Origin ID: BadArkane

XYeo1vn.png
  • WhatCobblersWhatCobblers Posts: 2,758 Member
    edited January 2021
    (Yaaay! Thanks @Arkane 🙂)

Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held...

edited January 2021
    NP. This will be fun.

Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream...
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream.
    Bob sampled several desserts from one of the stalls...

edited January 2021
    Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream. Bob sampled several desserts from one of the stalls. The girl he liked was there as the vendor.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream. Bob sampled several desserts from one of the stalls. The girl he liked was there as the vendor. Bob told her a joke about martians...

Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream. Bob sampled several desserts from one of the stalls. The girl he liked was there as the vendor. Bob told her a joke about martians. She laughed and invited Bob to have a sundae.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream. Bob sampled several desserts from one of the stalls. The girl he liked was there as the vendor. Bob told her a joke about martians. She laughed and invited Bob to have a sundae. However, it turned out to be a trap!
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream. Bob sampled several desserts from one of the stalls. The girl he liked was there as the vendor. Bob told her a joke about martians. She laughed and invited Bob to have a sundae. However, it turned out to be a trap! For the ice cream was laced with the hottest chilli sauce...

edited January 2021
    Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream. Bob sampled several desserts from one of the stalls. The girl he liked was there as the vendor. Bob told her a joke about martians. She laughed and invited Bob to have a sundae. However, it turned out to be a trap! For the ice cream was laced with the hottest chili sauce. But Bob nodded in approval and said said he really liked this flavor...
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
    edited January 2021
    Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream. Bob sampled several desserts from one of the stalls. The girl he liked was there as the vendor. Bob told her a joke about martians. She laughed and invited Bob to have a sundae. However, it turned out to be a trap! For the ice cream was laced with the hottest chili sauce. But Bob nodded in approval and said said he really liked this flavor. "How can this be???" said the girl.
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
    We can do paragraphs right? If not then continue as is. :D

Bob went for a walk down the street and found a crystal. The crystal spoke and told Bob to head into town, where a festival was being held, about what dessert best goes with ice cream. Bob sampled several desserts from one of the stalls. The girl he liked was there as the vendor. Bob told her a joke about martians. She laughed and invited Bob to have a sundae. However, it turned out to be a trap! For the ice cream was laced with the hottest chili sauce. But Bob nodded in approval and said said he really liked this flavor. "How can this be???" said the girl.

Bob smiled and playfully put some ice cream on the tip of her nose....

Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member

Bob smiled and playfully put some ice cream on the tip of her nose...

It was so hot it forced her to transform into her true form!
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif

Bob smiled and playfully put some ice cream on the tip of her nose...

It was so hot it forced her to transform into her true form!

Bob found himself face to face with a bright orange alien girl with silver hair.

• PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    Bob freaked out!! and ran into a bathroom stall

Bob smiled and playfully put some ice cream on the tip of her nose...It was so hot it forced her to transform into her true form! Bob found himself face to face with a bright orange alien girl with silver hair. Bob freaked out!! and ran into a bathroom stall. "She's been here the whole time!" Bob said to himself...
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png

Bob smiled and playfully put some ice cream on the tip of her nose...It was so hot it forced her to transform into her true form! Bob found himself face to face with a bright orange alien girl with silver hair. Bob freaked out!! and ran into a bathroom stall. "She's been here the whole time!" Bob said to himself.

He pulled out his trusty future cube from his pocket. "What must I do?" he asked it.

Bob smiled and playfully put some ice cream on the tip of her nose...It was so hot it forced her to transform into her true form! Bob found himself face to face with a bright orange alien girl with silver hair. Bob freaked out!! and ran into a bathroom stall. "She's been here the whole time!" Bob said to himself.

He pulled out his trusty future cube from his pocket. "What must I do?" he asked it. "You've been waiting for a duel with Princess Mandie of Xorbatu since you were in vet school, Bob," it replied. "You know what to do."

He pulled out his trusty future cube from his pocket. "What must I do?" he asked it. "You've been waiting for a duel with Princess Mandie of Xorbatu since you were in vet school, Bob," it replied. "You know what to do."

Bob drew his lightsaber...
    edited February 2021

Bob drew his lightsaber... "I will do my best to bring her back to the light," Bob said as he headed to face Princess Mandie.
    Potential Is Everything

XYeo1vn.png

Bob drew his lightsaber... "I will do my best to bring her back to the light," Bob said as he headed to face Princess Mandie.

"They have tortured you to seduce you to the dark side," Bob cried out to Mandie. "Can't you see they're just using you?"

"They have tortured you to seduce you to the dark side," Bob cried out to Mandie. "Can't you see they're just using you?"

Mandie just smiled. "I am using them," she said.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member

Bob readied his grip... and she knocked him out with her hilt
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
  • NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    edited February 2021

Bob readied his grip... and she knocked him out with her hilt.

She glanced dispassionately at his crumpled form, stepped over him, and went on her way. But as she opened the door, her worst nightmare appeared from the other side, saber drawn. Bob came to and sat up dazedly, head throbbing, just in time to witness:

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg

Bob readied his grip... and she knocked him out with her hilt.

She glanced dispassionately at his crumpled form, stepped over him, and went on her way. But as she opened the door, her worst nightmare appeared from the other side, saber drawn. Bob came to and sat up dazedly, head throbbing, just in time to witness Mandie being swallowed by what appeared to be an enormous blue and pink flower bud. The strange glowing organism belched...