Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Flower Garden Mafia Game [Alien Win - PG 41]

Comments

• Options
    luvdasims55luvdasims55 Posts: 14,649 Member
    99YzDI5
    DeKay, the Lupine Town Roleblocker, has died.

Forced between two people, all the flowers decided that the Lupine had to go. And so, she did.

It is now Night Two. It will end...at some point 😅

What is a lupine town? Never saw that before.

Dunno...maybe a flower? :p
  • Options
    I just googled it. Lupine is a flower.
  • Options
    LeFrenchyFryLeFrenchyFry Posts: 578 Member

Yeah... at first I wondered if it was a mix between werewolf and town or something weird, because of the name that has a similarity with "wolf".

Well, I'm shocked. I really thought that we caught a scum.
    5e6a06ad34beacdbb0973e27798b109b.gif
  • Options
    Holy 🐸🐸🐸🐸! 198 emails in my trash lol! :o
  • Options

Yeah... at first I wondered if it was a mix between werewolf and town or something weird, because of the name that has a similarity with "wolf".

Well, I'm shocked. I really thought that we caught a scum.

Yeah, the mystery continues. :'(
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Okay, bye bye, guys. I'm finally freeeee. Weeeeeee!!! :D
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    NushnushganayNushnushganay Posts: 9,418 Member
    oh man.
    This means...what, then. Hey, at least we haven't lost yet or we'd have been told right?

But that means I had better re-read and reconsider everything but from the DeKay Was Right POV.
    I feel like I"m forgetting something.

oh and Lupines are the Maine State Flower!
    And one of the flowers mentioned in the nursery rhyme song "In an English Country Garden".
    And it does mean wolf, because they look like wolf tails in shape.

Racism is EVERYONE's fight #BLM #StopAsianHate
    Let's make Liberty and Justice For All a reality.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    oh man.
    This means...what, then. Hey, at least we haven't lost yet or we'd have been told right?

But that means I had better re-read and reconsider everything but from the DeKay Was Right POV.

And one of the flowers mentioned in the nursery rhyme song "In an English Country Garden".

Oh so that’s probably how Lupin in Harry Potter got his name
  • Options
    bellagorillabellagorilla Posts: 6,891 Member
    99YzDI5.jpg
    DeKay, the Lupine (town) Town Roleblocker, has died.

Forced between two people, all the flowers decided that the Lupine had to go. And so, she did.

It's a flower type, you uneducated swine :tongue: I just fixed the picture, so now you know which one it is. And I edited the wording so it's less confusing :sweat_smile:
    oh man.

I didn't know it was the Maine State Flower! You learn something new everyday, huh?

Missouri's State flower is the White Hawthorn Blossom :3
    State-Floral-Emblem.jpg
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Are y'all interested in sticking with the 24 hours and ending night at the 5pm deadline, or making things shorter instead?

By shorter do u mean when everyone turns in actions? Or just a shorter night period?

Shorter as in like...12pm CST (or somewhere around there) instead of 5pm CST, so only by a few hours. Since it's already so late (11pm for me), I'd hate to rush y'all into quick night action decisions. But if I do have everything by the time I get up, then I might consider moving the deadline up a little.
    Are y'all interested in sticking with the 24 hours and ending night at the 5pm deadline, or making things shorter instead?

I like the 5pm deadline, but I'm good with whatever everyone decides.

If everyone is okay with the 5pm deadline, then I might just leave it at that :)
    7dW3gu7.gif
    Most likely caught as scum and best theme-Google Translate, 4th annual Scummies win!
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    Vote Tuti[/b hehe :p
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    tutifruity6644tutifruity6644 Posts: 878 Member
    hows everyone :)
    Screenshot-2022-02-26-at-02-01-45.png
    💛🤍 Tai (iel en français / they/them in english) 💜🖤
  • Options
    99YzDI5.jpg
    DeKay, the Lupine (town) Town Roleblocker, has died.

It's a flower type, you uneducated swine :tongue: I just fixed the picture, so now you know which one it is. And I edited the wording so it's less confusing :sweat_smile:
    oh man.

I didn't know it was the Maine State Flower! You learn something new everyday, huh?

Missouri's State flower is the White Hawthorn Blossom :3
    State-Floral-Emblem.jpg

those are pretty, look like members of the apple/rose family. we have hawthorn here too. Gorgeous in fall when leaves turn. And good for little birds who can be safe in the thorny branches.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    @bellagorilla also about the hawthorn is a lot of lore, from pagan times: like, hawthorn branches were used in maypole dances, and then there's this old nursery rhyme:

The fair maid who, the first of May
    Goes to the fields at break of day
    And washes in dew from the Hawthorn tree
    Will ever after handsome be.

and they said the man who washed in its dew would gain skill with nets and knots.

I always think of that when admiring them growing around here. I wonder if they are the same kind here, as there?

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    Apologies for any confusion, folks. Deadline is at 5pm CST. So the flip will happen in 3 hours, give or take.
    @bellagorilla also about the hawthorn is a lot of lore, from pagan times: like, hawthorn branches were used in maypole dances, and then there's this old nursery rhyme:

and they said the man who washed in its dew would gain skill with nets and knots.

I always think of that when admiring them growing around here. I wonder if they are the same kind here, as there?

Apparently more than 75 different species are known to grow in Missouri alone, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's some overlap between the two states!
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    Apologies for any confusion, folks. Deadline is at 5pm CST. So the flip will happen in 3 hours, give or take.

Apparently more than 75 different species are known to grow in Missouri alone, so I wouldn't be surprised if there's some overlap between the two states!

Wow! just looked and there are 22 species in Maine. and they are a member of the rosaceae family same as apples and roses. I also didn't know they were trees, because the only ones I see around here, people use as low shrubs or hedges.

xicwqMCm.jpg
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    Poggers
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?
  • Options
    Apologies! Our internet has been fickle today, so I sat down to watch a movie with the fam. Writing the flip now.
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    ceSuFaZ.jpg
    Nush, the Aster (flower) Alien Bodyguard, has died.

EYxVYeT.jpg
    Frenchy, the Hellebore (flower) Mafia Jailkeeper, has died.

During the night, the flowers all got together and decided that something had to be done. Live or die, it was. And so, two flowers died.

It is now Day Three, and it will end at 5pm CST on Fri. Feb. 5th.

Luv, Song, and Mouse are the only players still alive!
    7dW3gu7.gif
  • Options
    NP! In the middle of a snow storm atm, so not sure if I'll lose my satellite internet connection at some point.
  • Options
    Vote:Song
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    Vote Song hammer time!
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    oop..
    they/he
  • Options
    Since DeKay flipped town, I'm going with DeKay's sus as she's way better than myself in sniffing out scum.

I believe Song is mafia and submitted two town players, forcing town to elim one of their own. :o

DeKay also suspected Frenchy of being mafia, and surprise, surprise, Frenchy flipped mafia. :o
  • Options
    icmnfrshicmnfrsh Posts: 18,789 Member
    🍿

Hammer time
    Don't manhandle the urchin. He's not for sale. FIND YOUR OWN! - Xenon the Antiquarian, Dragon Age II

Race Against the Clock: Can your elder sim turn back the clock before their time runs out?