Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Need Friends for Simport? Come Here!

Comments

• Options
    k121733k121733 Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi! I recently registered my account despite playing the Sims 3 for years. I would love to make new friends for gifts and simport. I have all the expansion packs so it should work. My name is: karabas9
  • Options
    PinkiplayzPinkiplayz Posts: 2 New Member
    > @k121733 said:
    > Hi! I recently registered my account despite playing the Sims 3 for years. I would love to make new friends for gifts and simport. I have all the expansion packs so it should work. My name is: karabas9

I added you! Add me back please! My sim just got a concert oppurtunity and i have no friends lol
  • Options
    ill add u all when i get home, i love showtime and ive never been able to use simport
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member
    brandontaylor615
  • Options
    SxcDannii202SxcDannii202 Posts: 24 Member
    Hey! I'm still active-

SxcDannii202

Ignore the name..
  • Options
    MelsieYTMelsieYT Posts: 289 Member
    edited January 2021
    I JUST started playing Sims 3 again for the first time since... 2014? Maybe 2015? Y'all can add me if you'd like! My ID is MelsieYT. Unfortunately I lost all of my Sims 3 CDs (I think I accidentally threw them all out LOL) so I'm starting from scratch with only two packs. I'll eventually add to my collection again.
  • Options
    auwg1auwg1 Posts: 2 New Member
    I'm looking for friends to get my sim through the simport and to exchange gifts. my username is Auwg
  • Options
    auwg1auwg1 Posts: 2 New Member
    Does anyone still play Sims 3 or am I the only one? I have no friends therefore cannot use simport. I haven't been playing Sims 3 for PC long and am in need of friends. Feel free to add me: Auwg
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    Nope...nobody playing Sims 3...here... all you're seeing is an illusion. Everyone's gone to Sims 4. EA is just keeping up this forum with a bunch of bots... who are actually regularly scheduled postings. Yep...nothing to see here.

maxresdefault.jpg
    "Yep everything's fine here...big reactor leak...major malfunction...had to shut it down".

Just kidding. This is the big thread of people who are looking for friends. Though of course a lot of people don't tend to play "online" since it tends to lag their game incredibly.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    babytesbabytes Posts: 100 Member
    So I recently just downloaded back the Sims three and I don’t have any friends LOL so add me if you’re active on the Sims three ( baby tes) also I have all the packs and stuff packs and only need 3 world worlds and I’m completed so add me ( BABYTES)
  • Options
    pisceschick75pisceschick75 Posts: 541 Member
    It's all I play...legacy style!!! :) Or at least I try to...until I fail miserably and get totally bored. The longest I have lasted with a legacy family was seven generations!
    Is there a support group for Simming Addiction? I think I need it... :p
  • Options
    CororonCororon Posts: 4,276 Member
    I think everyone active in this forum section plays Sims 3, except those who post here by mistake or are spambots. :tongue:

We have seen many Sims 4 simmers returning to Sims 3 lately. Some play both, and maybe even Sims 2 as well. :smile:
    cUrfGkA.gif
  • Options
    cody6268cody6268 Posts: 643 Member
    This computer doesn't implode when I load up the game, that was one reason I didn't play it on the old PC, it was ALWAYS crashing. I finally mastered CAS, to the point I can create better looking Sims than in TS4, that was another complaint squashed (well, horses are another story). The worlds are bigger, and feel complete. There's plenty to explore and do, even if you have just the base game. I have about five of the packs, as opposed to about 80% of what was sold for TS4 (I'm just missing about 3-4 Stuff Packs including Paranormal); and they add so many more hours of gameplay. I've gotten to the point that I get bored playing TS4 these days, and end up loading up TS3 instead. So far, a big project I've been doing is recreating the Sims I did for TS4 when the farm pack rumors circulated last year, most of whom (both from stock photos websites and models with various clothing brands) were equestrians IRL, not just models; and finally adding horses. So far, I'm doing a decent job recreating the riders in CAS, the horses, I'm not too good at.

And, I play the 2009 disc version of TS2 as well (so far, the only exception I ever made to my usual resistance to buying used PC disks), quite a bit.
  • Options
    Starsaphire2Starsaphire2 Posts: 315 Member
    I've just started playing Sims 3 again and I'm slow to get a new game up and running. I've come here to the boards to look around and get ideas. I love that several simmers are still around!
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    Some are returning to Sims 3 and some were never left.
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,128 Member
    I play Sims 3 for the missing parts that aren't in Sims 4.
  • Options
    OmeletteOnPanOmeletteOnPan Posts: 1 New Member
    Hi. I know this is a bit older post you made but I still play online. if u want you can add me on the ts3 community website
    https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/CandyHeart666
  • Options
    S_EmpressS_Empress Posts: 169 Member
    I added you on the Sims 3 site. (I think that's what you meant)
    Yeah, I never left the Sims 3. I'm not ready to get accustomed to something else. The Sims 3 still surprises me from time to time.
    d638a1c7eb80c6dc5cd92a6d922fe948.gif
    Call me Slavic for short. (^-^*)/
    Slavic_Empiress on TS3 site, I always welcome more friends.
    I sim with integrated graphics. d(-_^)
  • Options
    CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,465 Member
    Yeah, sometimes. It’s a good game! And CAW is a wonderful tool!
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited February 2021
    NO... what you're seeing are agonal twitches of a forum that is completely dead. :mrgreen: "Trust me what you're seeing are automatic posts. EA is trying to make you think that Sims 3 players actually exist." - wait that's even a stretch for me to believe.

Yes, there are still people playing Sims 3. And there are actually people who are coming back to the game. :D
    babytes wrote: »
    also I have all the packs and stuff packs and only need 3 world worlds and I’m completed

...um have you completed...

The Sims 3 Store?

cf8d1398982dea47d4f9365f91a17159.jpeg

broke-4765739_1280.jpg
    Hey, was that your purse running down the road screaming?
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    llamafacehannahllamafacehannah Posts: 2 New Member
    Active simmer over here!! add me llamafacehannah
  • Options
    llamafacehannahllamafacehannah Posts: 2 New Member
    add me as well! llamafacehannah
  • Options
    CatLady21CatLady21 Posts: 29 Member
    I own the Sims 3, but lost my Sims 4, but will buy a new one on Steam so yay for me! So once I download Sims 3 I wouldn't mind friends on it.
  • Options
    R_2567_R_2567_ Posts: 47 Member
    I am not sure if this is allowed or not, but I play sims 3 almost daily and would like to send sim gifts back and forth for gameplay. Just add me.
  • Options
    CatLady21CatLady21 Posts: 29 Member
    I have just returned to Sims 3. I did play Sims 4 a long time ago. I'm creating my first character after starting back up. I don't know whether to go feminine or masculine as I play either gender. I always play a single character since focusing on several Sims at once can be overwhelming to me anyway. I'll let you all see my character once I'm done with his or her creation.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top