Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Clowns?

ยซ13
SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
I realized the only clown makeup there is in the game is sad tragic clown mask which all have weird shadow that lowkey looks like beard and there is no happy clowns

absolute 0 on happy clown masks

also there is like total of 2 outfits for clowns and both are quite similar

So I suddenly realized if i want my creepy clown park dream to come true

- we just might need some clown cas

whos with me :lol:
โญ๏ธ AHQ Champion ๐Ÿฆ‡ Vlad Advocate ๐Ÿ‰ Team Dragons
๐Ÿก Gallery ๐Ÿ“– Stories ๐ŸŒ World Project ๐Ÿฅ” MOD/CC Free

Clowns? 130 votes

Yes pls
28%
Celticgamer0simgirl1010fruitsbasket101LizzychicagoPegasysduhboy2u2KhrisstynephantasmkissiliekponiezBabykittyjadeSailorCetiCellardwellerDeKayScobreLiELFFlapStrawberryYogurtcalaprfycomicsforlifethatsnotsweg 37 votes
please no
71%
BluegayleFrn0731GalacticGalIcewolfSamadamsPlayerSikoahGracelisamwittoveronPlayerSinger2010suetoopimhappyMi9shaoscarSleepycatDSLSimburianZorgaelanorbretonPipersfun2Paigeisin5cchant86Wyrren 93 votes

Comments

• Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    please no
    Sorry, clowns just creep me out, but I'm not opposed to them being added for other players.
  • Options
    NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    please no
    Sorry, but your creepy clown park dream = my nightmare. :D
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • Options
    Sorry, clowns just creep me out, but I'm not opposed to them being added for other players.

i mean they creep me too but that is why i want it :lol: could be epic if i gave them some bizarre fruits
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    edited January 2021
    Happy Clown makeup comes with the Digital Deluxe Pack...More clown outfits also and other costumes ect. Here's an overview:
    http://simcitizens.com/the-sims-4-digital-deluxe-edition-content-overview/. You might be able to get the Up All Night content separate from the Life of the Party content... not sure I upgraded long time ago.

Just to add between that the sad clown face stuff and the day of the dead content I can make some pretty good clowns.
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Happy Clown makeup comes with the Digital Deluxe Pack...More clown outfits also and other costumes ect. Here's an overview:
    http://simcitizens.com/the-sims-4-digital-deluxe-edition-content-overview/. You might be able to get the Up All Night content separate from the Life of the Party content... not sure I upgraded long time ago.

Just to add between that the sad clown face stuff and the day of the dead content I can make some pretty good clowns.

ooooooooo i totally forgot that existed cause i couldnt get that version at release perhaps it will help some

i felt it was super weird there was no happy option in my game when there is the sad one
  • Options
    GenkiderGenkider Posts: 70 Member
    Yes pls
    IT pack when? >:) ๐Ÿคก
  • Options
    CelSimsCelSims Posts: 2,270 Member
    please no
    I hope you get it but I'd be adding to my MCCC heck no list, clowns <shudders> My parents thought it was a great idea to get me a clown doll to stuff my PJs in as a kid.. darn thing used to stare at me all night!
    Actually I'd be ok with clown dolls. I just don't want random townies having more fuel for their fashion parades.
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    Yes pls
    I wouldn't mind this as part of a carnival pack, so I'll get on board. I have a household called Midnight Carnival who could use more items and CAS. They are quite deviant, however. Here's Psycho the Clown who hates children:

tJS0EOf.jpg

And I also made a Pennywise from IT (wish I had his actual hair, it's so fabulous):

sX1wVnp.jpg

Aww. I wish there was a way to make a Sim fearsome so it would trigger the Scared emotion in other Sims. Maybe I'll have to rally for a new Trait. >:)
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    NorthDakotaGamerNorthDakotaGamer Posts: 2,559 Member
    please no
    The tragic clown is an icon from the first iteration, which is why it was added.
  • Options
    AngeliqueAdelaideAngeliqueAdelaide Posts: 1,033 Member
    edited January 2021
    please no
    Not my cup of tea, I have hated anything clown-related since I was a child.
  • Options
    KhrisstyneKhrisstyne Posts: 368 Member
    Yes pls
    I don't mind ๐Ÿ˜€
    AviaWinters.tumblr.com
    AviaTheDramaFiend.wordpress.com
    (not always sims related but I review and discuss television shows and movies. Foreign or not.)

I play on console and PC now! YAY!
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    please no
    There are more important things this game needs.
  • Options
    CatzillaCatzilla Posts: 1,181 Member
    please no
    Picture it...Sicily...(just kidding)...all the random townies running around in the clown kit AND the eyeball ring, you'd spend your entire playing time having to catch, fix and release all the clowns in your game before you could stand playing. lol
  • Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,579 Member
    please no
    I know an official Clown in Real life. Did you know that their style of makeup is distinctly their own? I think they even have to register their 'look' or something. I do know that nobody else is allowed to copy their look.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    Yes pls
    Perfect for the fear emotion
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    The tragic clown is an icon from the first iteration, which is why it was added.

i mean i know i absolutely love tragic clown being makin' magic enthusiast but not all my clowns should be as tragic
  • Options
    edited January 2021
    Picture it...Sicily...(just kidding)...all the random townies running around in the clown kit AND the eyeball ring, you'd spend your entire playing time having to catch, fix and release all the clowns in your game before you could stand playing. lol

actually that sounded really awesome :lol: id much rather have those than the whatever beach enthusiast vampires game spawns now
  • Options
    LiELF wrote: ยป
    I wouldn't mind this as part of a carnival pack, so I'll get on board. I have a household called Midnight Carnival who could use more items and CAS. They are quite deviant, however. Here's Psycho the Clown who hates children:

tJS0EOf.jpg

And I also made a Pennywise from IT (wish I had his actual hair, it's so fabulous):

sX1wVnp.jpg

Aww. I wish there was a way to make a Sim fearsome so it would trigger the Scared emotion in other Sims. Maybe I'll have to rally for a new Trait. >:)

bruh thats just talented tbh maybe im just bad with cas and that is why my clowns dont look cool enough
  • Options
    EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,929 Member
    Yes pls
    Haha sure if they add "scary" trait.. I would make a club of them to hang around at my not so fancy nightclub at Forgotten Hollow :D
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • Options
    halloweenchildhalloweenchild Posts: 1,534 Member
    please no
    Absolutely not! I freaking hate clowns! :(
    Give our Vampires back their fangs!!! Reverse the Nerf!!! Occult simmers should not be shoved aside for the "realism players"! It's time Occult lovers/players started to demand equal treatment. #JusticeForOccults
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    please no
    I'm all for the occult and the weird in the sims, but I draw the line at clowns! :s
  • Options
    There are more important things this game needs.

I mean i see that but wouldn't it be you kno

fun : (
  • Options
    TantalusTantalus Posts: 200 Member
    please no
    Im just not in favor of adding more and more nonsense content that will only contribute to make the game overall more broken than it is now. I want fixes before anything else. I know, fixes are never going to come, but i dont want to keep breaking my game as it is. You guys can keep asking for dlcs and more content, as long as you dont care about playing a polished game.
  • Options
    Chicklet453681Chicklet453681 Posts: 2,435 Member
    please no
    Yikes! No clowns for me! I don't like any of them, they are creepy. I'd be nerfing that immediately, I don't want my townies to have even more of a chance to have that on!
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited January 2021
    please no
    No thanks, they actually had a random clown outfit show up on townies for a while. It was annoying.

wR8L9KQ.png
    This is not what the game needs.