Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Forum - why can I no longer remove the EA info that sticks on top?

In the past there was an "x" to the right of each line, making it easy to remove a note when I had dealt with it. Couple months ago the "x" was no longer there, and I find no way to remove them. Was this intentional? I much prefer the old way that allowed me to clean up myself!

What did I miss? Is there still a way to clean up old notifications?
Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg

Comments

• Options
    KatAnubisKatAnubis Posts: 3,241 Member
    In the past there was an "x" to the right of each line, making it easy to remove a note when I had dealt with it. Couple months ago the "x" was no longer there, and I find no way to remove them. Was this intentional? I much prefer the old way that allowed me to clean up myself!

There is a discussion about this in the "Forum discussion" section. They may have archived it though, because I can't find it now. But the Gurus explained why it was like that. (And it was intentional.)
  • Options
    SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,674 Member
    KatAnubis wrote: »

There is a discussion about this in the "Forum discussion" section. They may have archived it though, because I can't find it now. But the Gurus explained why it was like that. (And it was intentional.)

Thanks for telling me. Hm, I'm even on the wrong forum then, looked for a forum feedback section, but didn't see it. Okay, when it is intentional that my feed starts with 3 posts that I read days ago, fine. It just looks messy to me, and I'm a tad tired from checking all 3 in case they changed. I guess that the day they do change, I'll be tired of checking. LOL.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
  • Options
    WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    I don't like it either. I hate them, and want them gone, it makes my OCD go nuts.
  • Options
    AuroraskiesAuroraskies Posts: 1,834 Member
    Here is the thread from Forum Ideas and Feedback section, the EA representative is a forum moderator:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17684817/#Comment_17684817
  • Options
    EA_RtasEA_Rtas Posts: 2,875 EA Community Manager
    Hey there folks! Considering that a link to the main thread for this has been posted I'm going to close this off just to keep everything in the right place :)
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top