Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Would you Buy A Hair, Makeup, Tattoo Pack?

13...Next

Comments

• Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Meh, I could take it or leave it.
    I could consider it, but there is a lot of this stuff available as CC as it is. I can see why people would want it, though.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Yes, I'd love a pack like that!
    But only with body hair.
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    Other...
    Hair makeup and tattoos are something I feel like should be more of in every pack, not something that should be needed to bought seperate. I feel like there should certainly be for instance, glowing tattoo options for vampires and spellcasters.
  • Options
    GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    Other...
    I might take it for the hair when it's on sale, but the makeup we already have is good enough for me, and I don't care that much about tattoos.
  • Options
    elanorbretonelanorbreton Posts: 14,549 Member
    Other...
    Maybe not so much hair, because we have loads already. But if it included heaps of accessories that would be great: scarves that can be added to outfits (neck ones, not head ones), wedding veils, more gloves, shoulder bags that can be added to outfits etc. Maybe even belts that could be placed over a dress. Also a colour tool so that we can change hair accessories ourselves - such as changing the colour of existing head bands, clips etc independently of the hair colour.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    No, I'm not interested in stuff like that.
    Same as the other poll, I won't buy a pack if it adds no gameplay, CC is there if I want more CAS stuff.
  • Options
    boombamboomboombamboom Posts: 52 Member
    Of course. Would love a pack like this, I would love to use a lot of makeup on my sim's face.
  • Options
    boombamboomboombamboom Posts: 52 Member
    > @bellagoth_ said:
    > the game needs more gameplay rather than more set dressing.

Well, this is also true.
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member
    edited November 2020
    Other...
    I'd rather they add items like this to a Band/Music pack since it was on one of the surveys. Now that we have the ability to do split levels and create stages, this just seems like the time to put some love into a good Band/Music pack with gameplay.
    Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    No, I'm not interested in stuff like that.
    I would like a “Can Dudes Have Some Love Too Please? - Stuff Pack” with body hair coming in a base game update.
    I'd preorder
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    VentusMattVentusMatt Posts: 1,028 Member
    edited November 2020
    Other...
    Other because I would like more hair, make-up, and tattoos, mainly the latter two, but I wouldn't want a pack that is solely for those unless it was a free pack like the holiday pack.

The sims team just need to start putting priority onto tattoos, make-up and beards. I know that's not on this list but I is needed. Every pack should come with at least one new facial hair, a few new make-up options and like 2-3 tattoos.
  • Options
    keekee53keekee53 Posts: 4,328 Member
    Other...
    Ummm maybe if they collab with some cc creators. Leaning towards a no if it is just up to them LOL