Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So when do you think the Leaked Stuffpack will release?

Comments

• Options
    ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    Late January early February.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • Options
    SeanBobbyGSeanBobbyG Posts: 112 Member
    Could it be music stuff pack ? Introducing bands and loads of instruments ?
  • Options
    amber_ilumireamber_ilumire Posts: 1,714 Member
    I’m guessing January, same as last year. I don’t think they’d release another pack so soon after the EP.
  • Options
    rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    January.
  • Options
    friendlysimmersfriendlysimmers Posts: 7,546 Member
    what leak stuffpack i have not seen this on my origin?
    If you went the sims5 to remain offline feel free to sign this petition http://chng.it/gtfHPhHK please note that it is also to keep the gallery

Repose en paix mamie tu va me manquer :

1923-2016 mamie :'(
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    Might it be another "free" pack for Christmas? Just hopin'
  • Options
    AteezinWonderlandAteezinWonderland Posts: 96 Member
    edited November 2020
    I’m not sure a stuff pack would come out so close to the update for skin tones. I would like to thing anyone who isn’t conceptualizing the next game packs is making sure that much needed update goes off without a hitch, as well as working on how to add more even more options to CAS in terms of body hair, scars, makeup, and tattoos.

It’s a weird hope, but I want January to be a chill month with few announcements. Then a huge bug killing update + body hair and/or a requested item in build/buy mode free of charge.

Then for February, I’d love a romance stuff pack. Though, I’d honestly like them to abstain from the physical stuff aspect of the stuff pack, and focus solely on more romantic interactions and more formal attire/date night looks/that sort of thing for sims. With the key addition being Simder, and a base game addition of an attraction system.
    Check out BTS and ATEEZ!
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member

It was mentioned on Twitter. I'd say check SimsCommunity or SimsVip.
  • Options

It was mentioned on Twitter. I'd say check SimsCommunity or SimsVip.

I think Iron Seagull and Pixelade did a video on it as well.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited November 2020

Then for February, I’d love a romance stuff pack. Though, I’d honestly like them to abstain from the physical stuff aspect of the stuff pack, and focus solely on more romantic interactions and more formal attire/date night looks/that sort of thing for sims. With the key addition being Simder, and a base game addition of an attraction system.

I desperately don't want them to try to fit romance in stuff pack because I want at least gamepack worth of additions for the interactions and gameplay and i would not be against some wedding gear for cas and B/B and that good old heart bed and lips sofa type of stuff and maybe some pretty nightwear wouldn't be out of place and...

ye. it needs game pack

also i really want many styles of couple dancing and i don't think they do much animations stuff for stuff packs
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    logionlogion Posts: 4,720 Member
    edited November 2020
    February maybe...?

I always thought that it was not nice towards the developers when they set the release date for Tiny Living in January, that probably meant that they had to work a lot to get the pack finished before Christmas, otherwise they would get no free time over the new year.

I really don't want Maxis to be overworked making another stuff pack when we already have 17 other stuff packs.
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    I went to all four of your suggested sites, but can't find anything about a leak. Huh. But I'm super tired right now and I may have skimmed over it. I did watch a couple of vods just to see if the leak was mentioned at the end though, but nothing stood out in any of the vod titles. Either way, I don't think we will see another stuff pack before mid January. There's that big update coming in December, and that alone is supposed to make a lot of changes to CAS. It might be better if they held back on releasing a new pack while players deal with any problems that come from that update. And I won't be updating this month. I won't be buying SE for a bit so no sense in dealing with an update. But, out of curiosity, was this a placeholder of some kind that was accidentally put up on Origin? It's happened before. Plus there was that little MFP pack snafu a while ago where Origin didn't recognize the buyer as owning Cats and Dogs. It could have been just Origin being Origin again, and someone accidentally hit the wrong key. I feel as if I haven't scratched the surface of the packs I have, so another one so soon after SE seems odd. Even by EA's standards. :D
  • Options
    Simmingal wrote: »

I desperately don't want them to try to fit romance in stuff pack because I want at least gamepack worth of additions for the interactions and gameplay and i would not be against some wedding gear for cas and B/B and that good old heart bed and lips sofa type of stuff and maybe some pretty nightwear wouldn't be out of place and...

ye. it needs game pack

also i really want many styles of couple dancing and i don't think they do much animations stuff for stuff packs

This.
  • Options
    PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    I guess december for them to be in on the christmas shopping hype. In january and february many people have spent much of their money
  • Options
    AllinsimstimeAllinsimstime Posts: 106 Member
    Maybe a wedding stuff pack for January/February.

I honestly I think they might be going back to the 2017 pack vote and doing some stuff from that. Tiny Living for example.
  • Options
    edited November 2020
    For all of you wondering about this here is a link from Pixelade.
    https://youtu.be/JHzaZrZp-Jg
  • Options
    IceyJIceyJ Posts: 4,641 Member
    I think it's coming next year. January or Feb.
  • Options
    AteezinWonderlandAteezinWonderland Posts: 96 Member
    edited November 2020
    @Simmingal

I can see romance going either way, but I think they’ll either do wedding stuff pack and romance stuff pack, or combine them together for a game pack.

I think dancing animations (slow dancing and modern dances) might be included in a High School expansion pack... but wedding also makes sense as well, so I’m not sure! 😅
    Check out BTS and ATEEZ!
  • Options
    Paigeisin5Paigeisin5 Posts: 2,139 Member
    Thank you, @catloverplayer! Funny I wasn't able to find it yesterday. But stuff happens when one is so tired you can't remember what day it is.
  • Options
    JestTruJestTru Posts: 1,761 Member
    Wow... I didn't even know there was a leaked stuff pack. I think I'm more curious as to what it is. I'd say if it's been leaked already it could be as soon as end of December, maybe.
    WbUrFQm.png
  • Options
    SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,973 Member
    edited November 2020
    Peral wrote: »
    I guess december for them to be in on the christmas shopping hype. In january and february many people have spent much of their money
    People also get sims cards for Christmas to spend in the new year.
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    I bet it comes in early December and it is going to be Winter clothes SP :p
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    I bet it comes in early December and it is going to be Winter clothes SP :p

More winter clothes? :lol:
  • Options
    SimburianSimburian Posts: 6,914 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Peral wrote: »
    People also get sims cards for Christmas to spend in the new year.

I've had some of my best computer buys after Christmas in the New Year Sales! Don't spend all your money before Christmas! 🎄
  • Options
    robyngravesrobyngraves Posts: 248 Member
    I want to start by saying that I had NO IDEA that there was a leak; however, I don't think that it would be out of the realm of possibility for a stuff pack to be released as early as December. Personally, I wouldn't mind waiting until the beginning of 2021 to get more content after Snowy Escape.