Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

So when do you think the Leaked Stuffpack will release?

Recently the next stuffpack was leaked on Origin so it can't be far off. My guess is sometimes in December.

Comments

• Options
    nasch_katzenasch_katze Posts: 193 Member
    We had a SP, a (forgettable) GP and an EP in the span of only 4 months. I'm okay with waiting a little bit for it to come out. With that said, I do expect it to come out in december to fill the gap between releasing so many packs in such a short time and working on the next pack, although I think that they have, say, two different teams working on two different EP so that they can release them on a 6 months basis or so, but I do think that the lasts SP/GP/EP were released much more closer than they ever have been?
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I hope it's either a Wedding Stuffpack or a Bedroom and Bath Stuffpack
  • Options
    MareahMareah Posts: 792 Member
    You think it is gonna be this year? i was thinking maybe the next one since december would mean its release is gonna be really close to the new expansion. December patch is gonna be on the 8th and if the pack comes out a week after then that puts it only a month after the new pack. Maybe that is normal though, i dont know.
  • Options
    PlayerSinger2010PlayerSinger2010 Posts: 3,267 Member
    January is my guess.
  • Options
    mimilu04mimilu04 Posts: 83 Member
    edited November 2020
    End of january, like last year. As they've been following similar release patterns for a while now.
  • Options
    ChampandGirlieChampandGirlie Posts: 2,482 Member
    The timeline may be about holiday bundling. It could be December or January again. What the theme will be? I don't know.

Bundling after the holidays might make more sense, so probably January.
    Champ and Girlie are dogs.
  • Options
    OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Ideally never.
  • Options
    catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    Onverser wrote: »
    Ideally never.

No it's coming at some point cause it was leaked.
  • Options
    quinhobpquinhobp Posts: 220 Member
    I am thinking about Dec/Jan

and i'm curious about those outfits here that i saw during Guru Popcorn livestream, i'm trying to find any CC that looks like this one (since i didn't have found this in our current CAS clothes) to be 100% sure it's not a new feature/clothes. Didn't found anything exactly like this so i'm still keeping a pirate(??)/costume stuff pack in my bets.

73-C412-A8-B78-A-4663-AB53-F807-AD5-DC71-C.jpg
  • Options
    izecsonizecson Posts: 2,875 Member
    quinhobp wrote: »
    I am thinking about Dec/Jan

and i'm curious about those outfits here that i saw during Guru Popcorn livestream, i'm trying to find any CC that looks like this one (since i didn't have found this in our current CAS clothes) to be 100% sure it's not a new feature/clothes. Didn't found anything exactly like this so i'm still keeping a pirate(??)/costume stuff pack in my bets.

73-C412-A8-B78-A-4663-AB53-F807-AD5-DC71-C.jpg

I'm sure I have seen those outfit before, it's one of the stylish pre-made outfit for party in CAS. Not really sure form which pack it came from
    ihavemultiplegamertags
  • Options
    bella_gothbella_goth Posts: 1,770 Member
    yep i saw those pirate outfits as well, they're either from the spooky stuff pack or the get famous ep (from the acting career), not sure.
  • Options
    DarlingS0ngBirdDarlingS0ngBird Posts: 13 New Member
    City Living was released on November 1st and Vintage Glamour was on December 6th. December is still a very possible date...only time will tell.
  • Options
    izecson wrote: »
    I'm sure I have seen those outfit before, it's one of the stylish pre-made outfit for party in CAS. Not really sure form which pack it came from
    bellagoth_ wrote: »
    yep i saw those pirate outfits as well, they're either from the spooky stuff pack or the get famous ep (from the acting career), not sure.

Yes, there is one, from Spooky stuff pack, but they have some differences, the game one have a cloth belt and some details close to the sleeve, the livestream one have some golden buttons in both sides and have a different diagonal buckle (that's why i think it's probably a cc)

spoky.png
  • Options
    edited November 2020
  • Options

Yes!!! You are right, the black one, the color swatch tricked me, thank you.

So, no pirates stuff pack (thanks god, we don’t ever have a good water feature in the moment)
  • Options
    quinhobp wrote: »

Yes!!! You are right, the black one, the color swatch tricked me, thank you.

So, no pirates stuff pack (thanks god, we don’t ever have a good water feature in the moment)

hahah i was very sure i had seen that outfit before, that's why i insisted on track it, i'm glad as well there isn't a pirate stuff pack, although i wouldn't mind if they make an over the seas ep with pirates and sailors and an oceanic open world that goes underwater as well, and krakens and the flying dutchman and etc etc. it's not gonna happen but it's so nice to dream
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Was there a stuff pack leak? What do we know about it?
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited November 2020
    well given we have
    2 sp, 1gp, 2 ep
    for this year by now

I don't think we are going to have that stuff pack this year

I would guess somewhere first half of 2021

+ still fearing it will be my first hammock stuff or something because around IL the poor hammock just disappeared and never came back and at this point I am scared to find out how it comes back

as for what i wish it is? I don't even know anymore my wants are too big for stuff pack

crazy clown stuff? blast from the past? idk even

oh maybe like some decade stuff with like landline phones and that would fit
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    edited November 2020
    Simmingal wrote: »
    well given we have
    2 sp, 1gp, 2 ep
    for this year by now

+ still fearing it will be my first hammock stuff or something because around IL the poor hammock just disappeared and never came back and at this point I am scared to find out how it comes back

as for what i wish it is? I don't even know anymore my wants are too big for stuff pack

I would buy the heck out of a decades pack. Several in fact. One per decade from 50s to 90s at least, maybe even 00's.

But yeah probably something like my first toaster stuff pack. Which,...a toaster..but still. I could see all sorts of toast deco items. They could do a breadmaker though..now I'm selling myself on this.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited November 2020
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

I would buy the heck out of a decades pack. Several in fact. One per decade from 50s to 90s at least, maybe even 00's.

I would definitely buy 50s through 80s.

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    GuillaumeSnowGuillaumeSnow Posts: 87 Member
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    Simmingal wrote: »
    well given we have
    2 sp, 1gp, 2 ep
    for this year by now

But yeah probably something like my first toaster stuff pack. Which,...a toaster..but still. I could see all sorts of toast deco items. They could do a breadmaker though..now I'm selling myself on this.

A 00's pack would be iconic, packed with TS1-3 inspired items.

• Options
    Calico45Calico45 Posts: 2,038 Member
    If I had to guess January or February. I know it is a stuff pack, but it seems kind of soon after SE to expect another release. Plus we really have no idea what the 2021 release schedule will look like.

I'd appreciate sooner. Something to top off Christmas with, but I don't expect it.
  • Options
    kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    I think January...maybe February. I don't expect another pack for this year after Snowy Escape.
  • Options
    akasevenakaseven Posts: 279 Member
    edited November 2020
    actually i wonder if the begin next year they came with a new gamepack, to forget the star wars problems and back to normal with gamepacks in first 6mouths, but like said above this SP may come at the end of the year, because it is kind of weird to have it leaked so early on the origin and it would only be released maybe in January or February, in particular I really got tired of collections of objects, even though tiny living is cool and knitting is particularly questionable for me, both could easily have been inclusive in Eco LifeStyle and Snow Escape, for this I prefer gamepacks with more gameplays.
  • Options
    AyKooChaoAyKooChao Posts: 676 Member
    I'm guessing early December to mid-February.
    #ConsistencyForAliensTS4