Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What Happened In Your Game Today, The Non-Serial Story Version

Comments

• Options
    GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,653 Member
    Like manna from heaven, babies were dropping in their family. First Aaron and Regina's little son, Matthew was born. Then Kayleigh gave birth to Jamison. Once again, as Brianna's time drew near, the family found themselves on "Baby Watch".
    She didn't disappoint. Almost on cue, she went into labor.
    ZivOIUX.jpg
    After six hours of labor, Brianna gave birth to a healthy baby.
    VVaNVoy.jpg
    She welcomed her son, Sajik.
    7TFDHOY.jpg
    Shortly thereafter, her cramping ramped up again.
    lFZev7u.jpg
    And she welcomed his identical twin, Seraj.
    KqhMmIU.jpg
    When Joey, or Doctor Joe, as he preferred to be called, got home from his stint at the hospital, hearing the news he immediately went upstairs, washed his hands as if for surgery and proceeded to check out the twins. Both were in excellent health.
    8ADOLOx.jpg

With three babies in the keep, the parents and uncle and auntie found themselves almost doing a rotation on who was on 'duty'. It was then that Erik invited them all out after church one Sunday. "This is getting crazy. Poor Kayleigh isn't allowed to feed her own baby because someone else beat her to it. She's having to pump more often than she's able to feed him. We both agreed our child would be breast-fed, exclusively."
    "Same, here," Brianna said. "It's just hard to hear a baby cry. I'm guilty, myself of answering the call."
    "Keeping this in mind, I want you both to know how grateful we are for your generosity in allowing us to remain at Grayson Keep," Erik continued. But, it's time for us to move on. Just like Aaron and Regina did. Joey, you and Hayleigh are more than welcome to come live with us."
    "I agree," Spock said. "Having all of you here has made this place seem a little less barren. There's so much space here, but there comes a time when you just need to push forward with your lives."
    RDFANbi.jpg
    "I've spoken to the Realtor and you have renters for Grayson Castle," Erik said.
    "Indeed. So, you'll just be a block to the north of us."
    s6AtZNx.jpg

More to come … Thanks for reading! :)

You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Shortly after the move, Hayleigh got a job. She quickly moved up to Click-Bait writer and then promoted to Administration, where she would take care of clients. Joey also went from Junior Resident to Senior resident. That meant he was now drawing a paycheck.
    Love Day fell on a Friday. Joey was finally in a position to take his best girl out on a date.
    Joey and Hayleigh ended up at the Discotheque. Lots of Sims were there, so Joey took his girlfriend up the stairs as you first came in. The landing overlooked the dance floor. "Hayleigh, I have a little something for you in honor of the day."
    NpjEKiM.jpg
    "Oh, it's a rose, how beautiful," she said. Joey could tell by the look on her face, she was slightly disappointed. So he plowed ahead. "Hayleigh, I love you. You are the most beautiful Sim and I can't imagine my life without you."
    I29A5fv.jpg
    Then, he went down on a knee. "Will you be my wife?"
    DGqvvOq.jpg
    Plucking the ring from his fingers, Hayleigh held it up to take a good look at it. "Two-carats, how did you manage?"
    NNqyEVD.jpg
    "I got a full-ride at Uni, due to my grades. So, I put it aside. Are you going to answer my question?"
    "Hm? Oh, yes, I will marry you, Doctor Joe."
    L0ijnDq.jpg

More to come … Thank you so much for reading. :)
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    After the move, Erik, much to everyone's surprise, took a job in the Entertainment Career. He amused his family as he did his best to squeeze in concerts, photoshoots and laying down tracks for another album. So far, he had released nine CDs. They were all doing very well. Record sales sky high, especially from his latest, News From the Edge.
    yqsE5TN.jpg

As usual Erik put everything he had into his careers and also moved quickly up the entertainment field to Serious Musician. "Erik, the Board has talked it over and we're giving you the tap to submit a piece of music to the Academy. Since it's late to do so, you'll have to foot the submission fee yourself, but if you win a nomination, it means you'll be in contention for a Starlight Accolade."
    "Are you serious?" A thrill ran through him. He had worked so hard, giving it his all, just to be overlooked by said Academy. He looked up at his boss/mentor. "Of course, I would be more than honored to submit my work. Was there a particular piece or one of my own choosing?"
    "'Maybe It's Better This Way'," I think is your best bet. "I find myself confused they haven't yet noticed it. It's a fine piece of music and you sing it so well. Who's your agent, again? He should have been submitting your work all along. You've been at this game since you were sixteen. A whole decade. That's impressive, son. You're quite the musician. Best of luck to you."
    "Thank you, sir."
    Erik took the sheet music and a copy of his latest CD, featuring the number with him down to the PBP. He was charged §1250.00 for the submission, but Erik was almost giddy at the prospects. Finally, I have a chance.

The invitation came in the mail. Erik's hands shook as he opened the envelope and pulled the gold-embossed card out. At first, he thought they were simply inviting him to play for the audience. It was a show, after all. Then he read further. He was being asked to play 'Maybe It's Better This Way' as the fifth nomination in the Best Song category. I'm a nominee, I'm a nominee. I'M A NOMINEE "Hey, everyone. I'm going to be on the Accolades!" he shouted once he went inside the castle.
    The evening arrived. Erik, neatly dressed in his tuxedo fought to keep his hands from shaking. He stood in the wings and waited until his number was due. Stepping out when the Stage Manager said it was time, he took up his guitar and belted it out.
    5OgCbtB.jpg
    Once he was finished, he took his designated seat out in the audience and waited. And he waited. He waited some more. Finally, they got to the Music Categories. The Host stepped up to the microphone.
    pYoEPiI.jpg
    "And now, for Best Song …"
    owNwMSz.jpg
    That was about all Erik heard. Suddenly, he heard his name called.
    nN61Lkj.jpg
    "And the winner is … "Maybe It's Better This Way' Erik Cantrell, artist. Come on up here, Erik. This is long overdue."
    Hearing his name, Erik pulled himself out of his deep thoughts, pointing upward to acknowledge his Creator. Then he got to his feet and walked to the stage.
    2yILefO.png
    Taking the trophy from the presenter's hands, he realized just how heavy it was when he held it aloft.
    s1Lyl3B.jpg
    For a moment he was simply overcome with emotion. He had long dreamed of this day.
    9o55pcB.jpg
    Pulling himself together, he cleared his throat.
    1QsHYko.jpg
    "I would first like to thank my God. My agent, my boss and mentor, Mister Starmeister, my parents, who indulged my passion for music and my family for putting up with my long-absences pursuing my obsession."
    "Mostly, I'd like to thank my wonderful fans. This is for YOU. Thank you. Thank you so much."
    9gfucrX.jpg

All for now. Thanks for giving this a read!
    Yes, the screenshots of Erik and his award are old. He got them when he took a job as actor. But getting the Starlight Accolade in the Entertainment field was limited to a pop-up message. :) I didn't wish to mislead anyone.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,131 Member
    The crew at the Oasis Springs Sanitarium taking a tv break

Qk560oH.png
  • Options
    KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,387 Member
    Just relaxing family gameplay today with Cutler-Tackett family.

Annie the cat sleeping in the garden early morning.
    wJdyh6u.png

The postwoman was angry this morning. She brought bills.
    FLaLDOy.png

Peter upgraded the dryer's lint tray. Annie superwised the job.
    ye2h9Yq.png

Fonzie the hamster bathing and being cute.
    rq4xa4g.png

Henry and his dad Peter having a dinner and mom Elena cooking.
    72diKLH.png
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I felt like Brindleton Bay was becoming far too respectable, so I created this trashy couple to move in and liven things up. They are the Traylors, and they're not the kind of people you'd invite into your home, you never know what might turn up missing....

EDIT; why can't TS4 render circular objects properly? That poor woman's breasts look like they are "cubed"

LLlXYlt.png
  • Options
    mia_noelle97mia_noelle97 Posts: 575 Member
    Maybe one day I'll feel like actually playing the game again. Until then, here's more builds. I finished this really basic suburban house, and then started on a colonial house. Probably going to move the colonial house to a different lot, the lighting on the lot I picked is really bad.
    F0ftCkr.png
    rMAI8iN.png
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @Kimmer It’s awesome to see the family hamster included in the photos! ❤️🐹
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    Maybe one day I'll feel like actually playing the game again. Until then, here's more builds. I finished this really basic suburban house, and then started on a colonial house. Probably going to move the colonial house to a different lot, the lighting on the lot I picked is really bad.
    F0ftCkr.png
    rMAI8iN.png

Builds are fun! I'm not as good at it as you, but it's still fun. I like the suburban house, it looks like it would fit in on Mainstreet USA
  • Options
    I've been busy building today as well. I decided that Forgotten Hollow needed it's own vampire bar, so I built one. The bar and dance floor are on the first floor, with additional seating up top. Of course, that seating is only for nighttime use :smile: And no windows...can't have windows...

eJUFBBC.png
  • Options
    Here's a look inside the first floor

J41Wkyl.png
  • Options
    Today we're with Jim Peabody and his toilet store in Newcrest, where some random NPC beat up a lady (stupid roughhousing NAP), so Jim is about to ask him to leave

I86GIHw.png
  • Options
    My vampire Jericho is on a roll today. Everyone in the shot except for the bartender has either been made to hallucinate or sleep

pAETur3.png
  • Options
    6NiNGPj.png
  • Options
    At the Orchid a Go Go now, and Thorne Bailey is looking around like "Hey, what happened to my audience?"

xJdRlvg.png
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    The mini version of Raditz, Randell. He was using his little imagination talking to a stuffed dragon. Probably thought it was a chunky Shenron. Silly little half human/Saiyan. Looks exactly like his dad except has his mom's eyes.
    99be4962352f548e425f36f7df51e4a69192d928.png

Randell woke up earlier than his parents and started to run a muck running around slamming cabinet and bathroom doors. Raditz was already awake and snuck in on his son who was running to his stuffed dragon trying to pretend like he wasn't doing anything.
    4f777a2e657ac815988934cbc9ffafb5db62c402.png

The mini half breed got caught and snatched up by his pops whom pretty much was scowling at the trouble maker.
    7b6afeaaa1ba2b80896603f5461c0ae47d255991.png

(I recently made the tiny Raditz hair and plan on making a child version before making the toddler outfits). :3
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    tinahjalmartinahjalmar Posts: 1,595 Member
    Today my vampire Sim woohooed with Mortimer Goth till his bladder and hygiene were both in the red
  • Options
    Today my vampire Sim woohooed with Mortimer Goth till his bladder and hygiene were both in the red

Now that's dedication!
  • Options
    Cait_lynCait_lyn Posts: 71 Member
    I decided to restart the not so berry challenge
    XfGlWVO.png
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    Leaving your dorm residence for a change of scene and blissful silence to study just to have some fan find you in the remotest part of the Commons and proceed to scream in your ear.
    ZQ6Wnq6.png

Yeah, I feel for you Michelle.
    o1cWMLk.png
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    @HopeyStarr LOL Just have her give the kid an autograph and they'll be on their way. LOL My Global Celebrity is always quick to sign autographs. Sometimes, he even throws in a Selfie with Fan. ;)

Be thankful it's just a kid and not the Paparazzi showing up in the dorm room asking for an exclusive interview when your celebrity is asleep …
  • Options
    Today I put down Crick Cabana in Windenburg, knocked out the bedroom walls, removed the windows and turned it into a roadside diner. But the twist is that it's only lit with disco lights...

kJY7bhE.png
  • Options
    BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @Cait_lyn I tried to do those challenges and I just get bored. I wish you the best of luck! ;3
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by Rouensims on
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top