Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Best world

What is the best world in the sims 4 currently and why?

Comments

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    Sulani because Sulani.
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    Sulani because my sims can have a better outdoor lifestyle.
  • Options
    KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Sulani, because where else could you go swim in the ocean mid-winter?
  • Options
    HayleeSimsHayleeSims Posts: 124 Member
    Oasis Springs. Love the southwest vibes and with the way that the lots are grouped together you really feel like your living in a community.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,963 Member
    edited October 2020
    Forgotten Hollow but only because I'm secretly a vampire and I cannot exist in sunny worlds like Sulani for a long time I need the dark vibes
    no matter how cool they are and how nice it is to have tons of activities off lot there comes a time too much sun is just too much sun :neutral: (well i suppose i could fix that by calling on nonstop storms but its exhausting)

also I really like granite falls but it falls far down on list due to being vacation world
    if it was residential i would really love it for i can pretty much make my own style of place there

similarily I would love windenburg island and brindleton island a lot but the lack of open water makes me avoid them now in favor of Sulani
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    alyssasim87alyssasim87 Posts: 1,277 Member
    i like sulani the most. its not to hot or to cold. its just right for water fun all year around. plus its so pretty.
    my origin id is simkitten87

Im a simmer forever <3
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    edited October 2020
    Sulani, for both the weather and the vibe. My favorite households get preferencial treatment, they get to live there
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Forgotten Hollow. It is dark, creepy and atmospheric. No world can beat that for me. It's only problem is small amount of lots.

EKbC8gg.png
    Mro0kDS.png
    FXpCgUM.png

GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Snowy Escape's world, I think! I love all the bamboo, Japanese maples, and cherry blossom trees!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    catmando830catmando830 Posts: 9,117 Member
    A tie between Sulani and Snowy Escape
  • Options
    TamakiSakura84TamakiSakura84 Posts: 543 Member
    edited October 2020
    Mt. Komorebi. First time since City Living that I have a new favorite world.
  • Options
    MDianaSimsMDianaSims Posts: 4,177 Member
    Brindleton Bay and Britechester - and Selvadorada of course.
    Gallery ID: MDianaSims | Simblr
  • Options
    Colton147147Colton147147 Posts: 10,454 Member
    I honestly love Newcrest due to being customable to your liking; however, excluding Newcrest, I like Del Sol Valley and Brindleton Bay.

My favorite world of all time is Monte Vista however; I have a fondness of Italian worlds (and Justine Keaton).
    Your Justine Keaton Enthusiast and the Voice of the Sims Community.
  • Options
    RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,139 Member
    It's a tie between Sulani and Windenburg followed closely be San Myshuno.
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    Sulani is my favourite. It's just so beautiful.
  • Options
    Frn0731Frn0731 Posts: 7,180 Member
    Windenburg, I just love that world.
    Laugh out loud. Often
  • Options
    GoldmoldarGoldmoldar Posts: 11,966 Member
    Windenberg is still my favorite neighborhood. :)
    Omen by HP Intel®️ Core™️ i9- 12900K W/ RGB Liquid Cooler 32GB Nvidia RTX 3080 10Gb ASUS Ultra-Wide 34" Curved Monitor. Omen By HP Intel® Core™ i7-12800HX 32 GB Nvidia 3070 Ti 8 GB 17.3 Screen
  • Options
    adamzaidadamzaid Posts: 1,999 Member
    idk if this is a unpopular opinion but i fell in love with evergreen harbor and is now my go to town for tons of my saves i absolutely love its simple but charming look especially in grims quarry, although ngl the new world coming in snowy escape might be mine and tons of other simmers fav world
  • Options
    adamzaid wrote: »
    idk if this is a unpopular opinion but i fell in love with evergreen harbor and is now my go to town for tons of my saves i absolutely love its simple but charming look especially in grims quarry, although ngl the new world coming in snowy escape might be mine and tons of other simmers fav world

A lot of the worlds are very good. Evergreen harbor is in my top 4: Sulani, Windenburg, Oasis Springs and Evergreen Harbor at a shared third (so top 4).
  • Options
    alanmichael1alanmichael1 Posts: 5,405 Member
    Brindleton Bay for its cloudy maritime atmosphere.
  • Options
    Brindleton Bay for its cloudy maritime atmosphere.

That is a very well made world, but it's not one I find interesting. Same with Strangetown that way; it concerns parts of the US I have seen so many times on TV and film it's nothing new to me. (Brindleton is basically Cape Cod meets Gilmore Girls, Strangtown is every. single. western. ever. made).

However, again, they are not bad worlds, at all. Very very well made. Not just interesting to me.
  • Options
    Becka28Becka28 Posts: 1,870 Member
    My 💗 belongs to Windenburg with Brindleton Bay a very close second.
  • Options
    eternalrainneternalrainn Posts: 373 Member
    ArcherDK wrote: »
    Forgotten Hollow. It is dark, creepy and atmospheric. No world can beat that for me. It's only problem is small amount of lots.

EKbC8gg.png
    Mro0kDS.png
    FXpCgUM.png

I literally just said this in another thread. We need more spooky worlds we only have 1 and it's small. :'(
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    Overall? Selvadorada.

Livable? I'm partial to Windenburg, Brindleton Bay and Glimmerbrook in no particular order (with Evergreen Harbor quickly climbing the ranks, I just haven't had much of a chance to explore it.)
  • Options
    MonaveilMonaveil Posts: 652 Member
    - Sulani
    - Glimmerbrook
    - Windenburg Island
    - Oasis Springs is where my new Sims start their adventures. From Oasis Springs they move to either Windenburg Island if they tend to be shy or reclusive, to Glimmerbrook if they become Spellcasters, or to Sulani if they like outdoor activities and lots of interaction with local residents and island visitors.