Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Post the last screenshot you took in The Sims 4

Comments

• Options
    BeardedgeekBeardedgeek Posts: 5,520 Member
    qK7Mz2B.png

First date going well!!
    Origin ID: A_Bearded_Geek
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    Mro0kDS.png
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    Nate_Whiplash1Nate_Whiplash1 Posts: 4,123 Member
    qK7Mz2B.png

First date going well!!

The blonde looks like she was not expecting that at all lol
  • Options
    HolidayHoliday Posts: 681 Member
    This is what it looks like when you've successfully purchased your first Pet Store! :D

ZaBosDN.png
  • Options
    Hearts4uHearts4u Posts: 1,775 Member

Lea playing with her little brother, Blake.
    Playing-with-Baby-Brother.jpg

Playing-with-Baby-Brother-2.jpg

Lea bought the little guy his first Batuu outfit. Blake got so excited that he ran to his mom for her to put it on him. The face of a happy toddler.
    Playing-with-Baby-Brother-3.jpg

Origin ID: littlebonnieblue
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    This is my newest character in my Sim 1966 game...she was designed to be a bookish geek with big glasses, plaits and a bit clumsy but I took this screen cap of her in her sleepwear and without the glasses and...well, she looks quite glamorous.

YllkjtW.png
  • Options
    FraTacFraTac Posts: 854 Member
    XHhVKOb.png

Fancy sims being fancy.
    xWGF2yb.png
    Simmin' since 2000
  • Options
    sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    edited October 2020
    one of my spellcasters rooms I'm decorating
    Xrsf914.jpg
    ma70XIv.png
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • Options
    Some of you may recall the toilet store I built in Newcrest, but I had never gotten around to having someone run the place--here he is, Jim Peabody. I went for a rather bland, 80's salesman-type look for him. As you can see from the smile on his face, he's very proud of his many fine toilets....

r5hadkv.png
  • Options
    ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    @sunhair2008 Most impressive construction project.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • Options
    Jasonschick80Jasonschick80 Posts: 686 Member
    Xrsf914.jpg
    ma70XIv.png

That wall sconce in the second pic, is that cc? I love it! It would be perfect for my castle build.
  • Options
    Kellogg_J_KelloggKellogg_J_Kellogg Posts: 1,552 Member
    Some of you may recall the toilet store I built in Newcrest, but I had never gotten around to having someone run the place--here he is, Jim Peabody. I went for a rather bland, 80's salesman-type look for him. As you can see from the smile on his face, he's very proud of his many fine toilets....

You and I think alike. I have a character in my game called John Stinky and he runs a bathroom store. Stinky's For Bathrooms. Slogan: "You can tell if you've been in a Stinky bathroom!"

• Options

You and I think alike. I have a character in my game called John Stinky and he runs a bathroom store. Stinky's For Bathrooms. Slogan: "You can tell if you've been in a Stinky bathroom!"

Haha, that's awesome!
  • Options
    sunhair2008sunhair2008 Posts: 136 Member
    edited October 2020
    Xrsf914.jpg
    ma70XIv.png

That wall sconce in the second pic, is that cc? I love it! It would be perfect for my castle build.

yeah that wall sconce is cc its by Felixandre its in the set called Egypt
    House- SLYTHERIN
    Wand Elder wood with a dragon heartstring core, 13 ½" and unyielding flexibility
    Patronus - Dragon
    Ilvermorny School - Pukwudgie
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Ej-3gRmVoAASrih.jpg

My two Sims celebrating finishing the air grievances tradition for Sports Playoffs Day! They did this by arguing and yelling at each other for hours. Was it worth it for the massive hit to their relationship? Probably not lol.
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    HopeyStarr wrote: »
    I use this mod that changes Forgotten Hollow into a Japanese-inspired world called Sakura Hills. As spring in my game nears its end the cherry blossoms have started to appear and everywhere is so pretty.

pWxEjav.png
    LQaHQT7.png

I'm so envious! I tried so hard to get that mod to work in my game but couldn't get it. Your shots look beautiful!

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Tuvok (from Star Trek Voyager) and Bodhi hanging out at Tuvok's place (an abandoned bowling alley).

50446967638_38c6107ef9_b.jpg
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • Options
    SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Tomas 1 Daryl 0 and Morgyn is here for the pep talk. This is what transpires in a save with absolutely not cheats on, no mods and no CC.

10-10-20-7-11-19-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    Ej-3gRmVoAASrih.jpg

My two Sims celebrating finishing the air grievances tradition for Sports Playoffs Day! They did this by arguing and yelling at each other for hours. Was it worth it for the massive hit to their relationship? Probably not lol.

Is that a mod? I don't think I've ever seen that. Oh and I LOVE your kitchen. Very cozy.

• Options
    Tonight we're checking in with Gary Glorious, who is on a rooftop nightclub in Willow Creek during a thunderstorm. As you can tell by his expression, he's not very happy....probably because he remembers being struck by lightning the last time I sent him there. Can lightning strike twice? We'll find out....

USTluyT.png
  • Options
    Sometimes I'll create Sims just to make the neighborhood more interesting, with no intention of playing them--this is such an instance. This is Tommy Turban who just moved into Windenburg

Byo7lMO.png
  • Options
    HopeyStarrHopeyStarr Posts: 1,276 Member
    @Rouensims Thank you!
    R5PO75w.gif?1
    *:.。."It's great being ((Queen Bee))!".。.:*
    ★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★
    ✧ :-"As long as I continue to believe then one day my ((dreams)) really will come true."✧ :-
  • Options
    Bearpal64Bearpal64 Posts: 1,117 Member
    Bearpal64 wrote: »
    Ej-3gRmVoAASrih.jpg

Is that a mod? I don't think I've ever seen that. Oh and I LOVE your kitchen. Very cozy.

Mod? Well I'm on console so definitely no mods in my game hahaha. Awwww thanks! I was really proud of this build! Glimmerbrook really inspired me to go more traditional and also more experimental.
  • Options
    Tonight we're checking in with Gary Glorious, who is on a rooftop nightclub in Willow Creek during a thunderstorm. As you can tell by his expression, he's not very happy....probably because he remembers being struck by lightning the last time I sent him there. Can lightning strike twice? We'll find out....

USTluyT.png

Gary might be the ultimate Sims 4 cult personality.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top