Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2020
    @bekkasan What light mod thing do you use to make your outside so clear?

4 more pages till 2,000

Post edited by CravenLestat on
    I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2020
    @bekkasan ... Great Update.

It seems as though Victor looks out for the boys.
    He's got a lot invested in them anyway ... Daughter, Grandchildren, Adam ... The whole gang really.
    Still, not a bad guy to have covering your six either ... :D

Adam will most likely be fine; over time anyways.
    Shadow is a nice touch and can help with that ...
    Take a life, save a life, and the sun still comes up tomorrow.

I bet the ladies are ready for them to get home.
    I know I would be.

Cute pup, good call ... Nice work, as usual ... <3
    Good song ... I like it!
    Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    MoonandStars83MoonandStars83 Posts: 1,735 Member
    @GraceyManor If you have NRaas Debug Enabler, try resetting the stairs. I had that happen once, and after I reset them, the problem went away.
    ****Cute build, btw.

@BlackSand Cute pics.

@Nikkei_Simmer River's eyes have a suspicious glow.
    ****Looks like they're having fun.

@Karritz Congrats on figuring out your loading issues.
    ****I don't think I've ever seen unicorns in foreign countries.

@RedDestiny92 That's odd. I thought they discontinued IE. I'm glad you got your issue fixed, though.
    ****Do you know what they're eating in that one pic? I have an obsession with custom foods. Also, welcome Levvy and Cinnamon.

@king_of_simcity7 I like happy couples.

@Brandontaylor Congrats to Christopher and Brittany!

@bekkasan Adam really likes to go Questing. Aww... look at the puppy!

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Was back in my Forsyth save. I ended up having to replace them back into a new save, and while I was setting that up, I also placed a few of my self-made couples/families around town to see how well I did at creating/matching couples. So far, I don't think anyone's broken up yet, but the Farrs did have another baby. I don't remember if she was pregnant when I binned the family. As for Roslyn and Erik, they both made decent progress with their LTWs. I need to send Erik to the consignment shop, though, and I need to find somewhere to place a bot emporium in Riverview.
    9hEnXom.jpg
    YPWza71.jpg

After I logged out of Sims 3, I continued my quest to get all my mods/cc into Sims 4. The first couple of attempts were unsuccessful, but I was eventually able to get in game without issues.
    BX8ZQgK.png
    I voted for you, Kevin.
    640?cb=20100910030718
    My Sims 3 Exhange Studio
    My Blog // Click me if you dare.
  • Options
    GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    Screenshot-7.jpg
    Sarah: April...You startled me.
    April: I'm sorry, Ms Evers, I didn't mean to frighten you.I have
    a feeling you enjoy music and books.Lets take a walk to the library.
    Sarah: Alright, but I have to make a call first.Give me five minutes.
    April: As you wish Ms.Evers.

Screenshot-8.jpg
    Kim: Why am I always getting lost? And Sarah's probably hiding somewhere.
    Hmm, what's in here?

Screenshot-10.jpg
    Kim: Mr.Gracey, I apologize, I didn't mean to interupt...and I seemed
    to have knocked over books.
    William: Its quite alright, April hates it when I leave a mess...
    Kim: Yes, she seems quite proper.
    William: She strikes most people that way.But when you get to know her,
    you'll find that's not really the case.

Screenshot-9.jpg
    Kim: Mr. Gracey, might I ask a question?
    William: Of course, but please, its William.
    Kim: Alright, William...This home, its been in your family for generations.
    Why do you want to sell it?

Screenshot-11.jpg
    William: This home holds many memories, some painful..to fully understand,
    I feel I must show you.
    He offers his hand to Kim, who was reluctant to take it.

Screenshot-12.jpg
    Kim: Do you hear that?
    William: Here what?
    Kim: Its music, coming from out there.
    William: I don't hear anything, but maybe its April.
    Follow me?

Screenshot-13.jpg
    William: You're not afraid are you?
    Kim: Its not me that is afraid, its my sister...And I let her wander off.
    William: She'll be fine, I promise..April probably found her.
    Kim: If you say so.
    William: What's that suppose to mean?
    Kim: Nothing..
    William: You are one strange girl.
  • Options
    Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,428 Member
    edited September 2020
    @Brandontaylor - yeah it's hot in Monte Vista and well, uh, things got hotter in the shower. :mrgreen:
    Post edited by Nikkei_Simmer on
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Options
    KarritzKarritz Posts: 21,923 Member
    @MoonandStars83 thank you. In France the unicorn appears near the triangle shaped waterhole at the edge of the world, near the train tunnel that the train disappears into.
  • Options
    RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,850 Member
    I'll be back later but I was looking on the store to put stuff on my wishlist so I can remember what I wanted another time and saw barnacle bay was avail e for download? I tried it and it is working but I of course didnt buy it then I saw an old thread I guess it was at one point meant to be a reward for something...I dont know I'll check it out..the point was sharing in case its available for others.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    edited September 2020
    I took a little break from Sims 3 this week, I have mostly played animal Crossing that
    game is so addictive.

@bekkasan

I noticed that both of the girls are pregnant again, congrats to them
    I bet the guys are over the moon.
    Nice updates recently.

@GraceyManor

Great updates

@Brandontaylor

Great updates

@RedDestiny92

Have enjoyed seeing your gameplay, nice
    updates.
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    Haven't played yesterday as I wasn't feeling too good. But I will play on The Sims 3 tomorrow
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    TurjanTurjan Posts: 1,717 Member
    edited September 2020
    Hello, just waving to the round. I was enjoying your updates and left my usual likes and awesomes. Here are only very few comments:

@bekkasan Awesome semi-conclusion. You can find hatched dragon eggs? That's so cool. And that was an awesome climax to your wilderness trip. I can see that that outcome was necessary, and I guess Adam's training paid off in the end. I can see that he would struggle with this more than the "victim"s children, who were always around that guy. And I completely forgot about Victor's special abilities :wink: . Anyway, on to some births, and let's see what happens to the recovered remains.
    And with your ghost story, I'll just let myself be surprised :smile: .

@Emily4331 Awesome photo shoots, as always. I also like that idea of those color schemes for the decades, even if I probably can't appreciate all the nuances, given my color vision. I still see the application though, and those examples look spot-on.

@CravenLestat Heh, I still saw that joke. :lol:

@Karritz So I finally watched the end of your first generation of your perfect genetics challenge. What a household! Good to see this round ending now, and you have a lot of loose ends to sweep up. I can sympathize.

@everyone_else I'm so far behind that I just want to say I love all your creativity and read everything, but I'm feeling a bit exhausted at the moment, so I'll leave it at that. I'm certainly not ignoring your posts though :smile: .

As for my game, I still have that mountain of work ahead of me with my main game, which was the reason why I played several unconnected saves in the meantime :lol: . There is one long-running side story to my main game in SV, which I never posted about, except for a few pics from Cronor, but I was looking to move to a new place, because Cronor was only meant as (the second) intermediary stay and got unplayable now. I tried a few worlds for them to escape to, which didn't work out, but my latest attempt is Lunar Lakes. Here's a house I stole from Mariners Reach, with a few slight adaptations:
    454sX5d.jpg
    That's where the bunch is staying at the moment, and I hope this will work out. As this world is connected to my main world, I'll have to go back there and fix the demographics. A short look at the resident population statistics should be enough to illustrate the problem:
    7aIvDxu.jpg
    This calls for mass emigration, and I guess I'll have to deal with that - soon :lol: .
    Post edited by Turjan on
  • Options
    BlackSandBlackSand Posts: 2,074 Member
    edited September 2020

Hidden Springs Save
    Recently, Alexander Dixson decided it would be a good idea to put Cindy Calvert on Liam's team at the lab.
    She'll be there to assist Dr. O'Dorke, and ensure compliance with the proper Safety Standards and GMP requirements.

50304184758_8eb474c1d2_k.jpg

Hmmm ...
    Anyone want to put odds on whether or not Liam gets a haircut, gym membership,
    and finds a clean lab coat in the near future?

Happy Simming!

I eat pickles on my hamburgers ... MWWAHAHAHAHA
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    So, the last time I made an actual post in this thread (ab two years ago) I was playing with... David and Jasper.
    And I still am! Of course, as their actual characters have changed in my friend and I's ongoing universe, they needed quite the update. I've been playing on longer lifespans and really enjoying taking things slow. To celebrate their second summer of dating, I sent them off on a week-vacation to sunny Isla Paradiso- a nice break from gloomy Moonlight Falls and their drab jobs!
    please excuse the poor graphics, my old laptop is reaching the end of its lifespan and while i'm looking at a new desktop to rent, i have yet to be hired...

Screenshot-53.jpg
    Screenshot-54.jpg
    Screenshot-55.jpg
    Screenshot-57.jpg
    Screenshot-69.jpg
    Screenshot-70.jpg
    Screenshot-78.jpg
    Screenshot-83.jpg
    Screenshot-89.jpg

And of course, when David rolled the wish to marry Jasper (and Jasper soon after... something about paradise really sets the romantic mood!)... who am I to deny a Sim's petty wants?

Screenshot-63.jpg
    Screenshot-67.jpg
    Screenshot-68.jpg

• Options
    edited September 2020
    @MoonandStars83 I thought the same thing but you can still find it if you need it, I think it came with one of the packs I have I don't have any custom food but they are eating spheres of destiny I believe they are called not sure what they are.
    @KatNip I think your pics look pretty good, they are a cute couple, I especially like the proposal pic cause of all the pink ha.
    @Brandontaylor What a nice wedding even with the sprinklers lol, I really like her wedding dress simple but nice all the same.

I'm glad it was negative we haven't had to be tested since we haven't gotten any symptoms but I worry about that all the same, well if it really gets to you maybe you have a random save there that could be deleted at any point. Either way I think you'd like it, I am not in the market for anymore worlds that I'm actually buying right now but I was considering aurora skies, lucky palms, and midnight hallow which of course will spawn more saves ha. He really does but unlike my other sim kids he doesn't really seem to know how to make them he's just that sort of kid. Blake was lucky she left it behind. Kids did wonders for her I think, even with a real imaginary friend.

Awesomes out as usual
    I was just doing some random play time then I forgot to share anything.
    3mJhSLc.jpg
    First in Barnacle Bay Luisa is the Caliente sister's roommate for whatever reason and they are romancing the same people Lulu isn't really like them though one of their boytoys was playing with her, I had her make the moves on her friend instead.

Of course far from the other two.
    3lXY12r.jpg
    Beauty is in the eye of the beholder not just an old saying entirely true everyone has different tastes but these two look a little too close to trashy..
    zlgnrXl.jpg
    I made them look "available" :p
    Z6yBrfh.jpg
    Of course Lulu has learned some tricks from them and it shows.
    3Utbv29.jpg
    This is the boytoy Juan Jr., I love his reaction, she asks to be friends then takes off as I saw she's in the political career, well I made her do it but you know lol.

E0DYUnS.jpg
    Now back to Dragon Valley don't you just love sharing tea time with a dark elf and the only "music" is a few moody chickens?

Though really though I like this pic, it was before I started renovations.
    oC0bZEn.jpg
    I thought Aine left but she came back to make a sausage...night elves breaking in for protien it's a real problem, for pennies a day you can put an end to this injustice...or something heh.
    aoXO4U5.jpg
    I really want to tip this cow to see if it'll give me a milkshake like in the handheld sims 2 game, I think it was sims two.
    sxzNYLG.jpg
    Giving me attitude for sending her after Charles again.

'Why are you like this? I hate this bird.'

'I could say the same about you girl.'
    yuuDAEw.jpg
    fixed up her bathroom still not sure I like her house plus I want to add a horse and pretend it's always been there.
    B3M24Go.jpg
    Okay Goliath II has hatched.
    BzlLDzh.jpg
    tMEKBYk.jpg
    Even though she has a husband she is determined to win her over they could raise the baby on the would be farm mmhmm.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,774 Member

@bekkasan Good description of the glowy eyes.
    Drogo was as odd as Benot from the sounds of it.
    Seems to be a friendly dog.
    Nice to see Victor again, it's been a while.
    Seems Victor is what Adam needs right now.
    Wow, didn't know Victor could talk to dogs or read their minds.
    Adam has a lot of unofficial titles there, doesn't he?
    I'd read a book about Victor any day. It'd be an interesting story.
    Great update!

@MoonandStars83 Thank you!
    Congrats on the family's new baby!

@GraceyManor Seems like April remembers Cosette/Sarah fairly well. I remember as Cosette that she sang.
    I wonder what he was going to show Kim? I doubt it would have been the fact he is over 157 years old though.
    Great update!

@Nikkei_Simmer Oh, I don't doubt that. Haruo seeing her barely clothed probably led to the shower, lol

@Silverofdreams30 Thank you!

@Turjan Hi!
    That house looks great!
    Great update!

@BlackSand Alexandra looks great!

@KatNip Seems David and Jasper are having fun. Was you and your friends universe a Sims one or was the universe before making them in the Sims? Just curious.
    Congrats on the engagement!
    Great update!

@RedDestiny92 Thank you!
    I haven't had to be tested either, thankfully.
    I could if I decide to. I may do that one day or so next week.
    I eventually plan on getting all store worlds if I can. I am only missing two EP worlds right now but got to wait until expenses allow a purchase of one of them.
    Nice to see the Caliente's. I haven't played them much but I know who they are.
    Nothing like streaking through town, lol
    I think so too. I know you worked at a hotel or something if it's the one I'm thinking of. I always like the rat superhero in that game too, I'd like to see that make a comeback in a future Sims game.
    Great update!
  • Options
    @Brandontaylor
    Who knows, one of them may be Cosette, or neither one of them could
    be cosette.Perhaps April is misleading William? Don't trust her too early.XD
    He was/is going to give a tour.
  • Options
    Langerak Update

xwNflty.jpg
    The trio of Ariana, Quinton, and Cori made it to the university world with no issue. They have one week and they will finish their degrees, which means I won't be sending any save to University until USC season two in my challenge.

cx80jEj.jpg
    I mostly had them all talk with each other until the Meet and Greet. Here, Cori is picking out a freebie.

7pomsq6.jpg
    Quinton and Ariana both decided to use the computers while Cori used the science machine.

xd854vn.jpg
    Quinton didn't have any food made yet so the trio went to the diner for supper.

oPNM50g.jpg
    3t4d8Mx.jpg
    Once they got home, I had them all go to bed. Then, when Quinton woke up, I had him make breakfast for them all.

4GtAcGn.jpg
    When they tried to do dishes, someone ended up breaking the sink. Quinton was able to fix it thankfully.

IDKxThW.jpg
    Ariana and Cori both had class at 8AM so they went off to those and I realized Ariana brought her car with her to the university world.

U6K3njh.jpg
    Quinton's class wasn't until later so I had him play SimCity until time to go.

kkVhTHe.jpg
    I gave in and bought a cheap TV for some fun. This family does not have the funds that the Ultimate Sim Challenge family has but they still can buy decent things.

UgIJXtV.jpg
    For lunch, the maid ended up eating with them. It was closer to supper time so I'm not sure what to consider it as.

k614qL9.jpg
    Then before they went to bed, Ariana and Quinton had some alone time together.

1mB3M2r.jpg
    And the next day, Ariana worked on an opportunity with athletics.
  • Options
    EvalenEvalen Posts: 10,223 Member

Dewey and Katie just got married and was staying with family as they haven't found a place they can afford. Dewey read in the paper that the Government was looking for a young couple to move on a Island for a experiment, It seems that they found an Island very far away. The island has roads, but no homes, businesses of anything. they are not sure how the Island was made, It was beautiful. They put a family on the Island and had them live there. they were to make the Island into a prospering town. They had to survive on their own. They built a small place to stay. When the Government returned in a year, they were gone. No one has heard from them at all. So the Government is now looking for a young couple to see if they can survive on the Island for a year and if so, they will populate the Island with a few couples to help build the Island. Dewey thought it was a good idea and Katie went along with him. They were flown by Helicopter to the Island, there was no way off, no phone, computer. The Government said they would be back in a year to see how they were doing. They called it the New Found Island. Will they survive a year. We will see.
    AxPy8Ks.jpg
    QD9UN9M.jpg
    Dewey and Katie
    tXUc7mG.jpg
  • Options
    Anyone remember this guy? He'll be making a return in the near future but I want to see if you can remember his name and who his wife was. One is his young adult picture and the other is his elder one.

kMzkC0S.jpg
    He sure took after his mother, but he has his father's eyes. Hint, his parents are original Sunset Valley townies.

LQehH6H.jpg
    This is his elder version and is how I recreated him as good as I did. Another hint, he was in my first and second attempts at the Ultimate Sim Challenge. Don't worry if you don't get it, it's just for fun.
  • Options
    CravenLestatCravenLestat Posts: 13,735 Member
    edited September 2020
    Guys here is my present for the upcoming 2000 page celebration.

A New Makeover Sim :o

For new players to this thread it is a sim hidden under hideous hair clothing and awful makeup with a twist (Maybe she is a supermodel) Have done several in the past

The rules are simple

1:Cannot change her genetically

That's it!! you can

Dress her how you want
    Any hairstyle you want
    Any hair color you want
    You can use CC

Just cannot alter or change her genetics/tweak her in any way

Then everybody posts their results on this thread,maybe to you she is a sporty blonde,to somebody else she may be a classy redhead,and another might make her a black haired goth queen.

Let's meet this years awesome super hot model

A big round of applause everybody for Krusty Karen :|

Awww don't be shy

RAE4sjO.png

That's it you are fabulous

ZjsZFko.png

Work it girl the camera loves you

BulJr8J.png

How about you blow a nice big kiss to our audience

AwkJ4LY.png

I think i'm gonna be sick

4XGHMm9.gif

Hope you guys are excited she is coming soon to be downloaded.Should be finished her tomorrow

I Play Sims 3 On A Potato

DfydFiZ.gif
  • Options
    edited September 2020
    @Brandontaylor oh sure thing, yeah we may have to bite the bullet and get it, especially if we want to stay working ha, not sure if I want all of them but if I finish my collection and then it's just a world i'm getting now and again might be a nice treat. I like to have a save for every world and only make a copy if I'm doing something I'm not sure will be an issue. It was Igazor pointing out the limit of saves could be I think it was twenty and above to fifty so as long as you're mindful that may be too much for most so they wouldn't have to worry about it, I don't know. Though new worlds always mean a new save speaking of I just realized I don't have a moonlit falls or twinbrook save yet even just something to consider on a limited basis that can't really bother the game and now I'm rambling. I haven't played them in ts3 ever so it's interesting, streaking always a good time I still remember when I was graduating and some seniors did it in the hall now they had bags over their heads and a specific sort of short to keep it reasonable but it was funny. Yep that's the one, I remember I got to the one part that was actually in real time and you had to load up the game on specific days to get an item to move forward in the stories I never got it. Looks like they are settling in nicely at uni I actually have to play with that now too. Also of course I don't know the sim but I like his look.

Alright sorry that went on way too long.

Finally here is some nonsense
    P69g1mB.jpg
    So first got around to making a roaring hieghts save and I did not know the sims team gave us Bonnie and Clyde, and here I was resisting adding Jay and Nick to save him from his evil cousin Daisy...I wonder if it would be clear who I'm talking about yes I like the Leo version *insert wanna fight about it guy* hehe. Actually would anyone even know what I'm talking about?

Moving on, Clyde is a hopeless romantic.

"Here kid, they match your dress or whatever."

"Well aren't you sweet."
    tT9INUX.jpg
    I was thinking maybe they wouldn't have kids out of wedlock but then considering how they are well probably we'll see.

Moving on.
    c4YIgu3.jpg
    They had Xavier age up into a tot but he was ready for bed also Cinnamon got a makeover there, she's excited to be part of the family celebrations. That said it's not all happy they have to say good bye to Blake today before she gets cold feet and gives up all together.
    nLRE3EE.jpg
    Cgewie9.jpg
    First day, all made over she's feeling jittery, thinking she's a grown woman, married with two kids how could fit in with the other students as well as...she's feeling a little lost in life would a fling be so bad. She's complicated when she wants to be.
    GewZ9bg.jpg
    They call this studying.

"Hey want to see a funny meme?"

"Not right now.."

"It has a cat and a cheeseplate."

"I'm updating my portfolio.....wait, what?"
    Ss4iYpW.jpg
    She met a vampire while at the meet and greet not sure if anything will happen there she's pretty much meeting everyone.
    tenwC1U.jpg
    Though her thoughts settle for a moment and she reminds herself she's here to make her kid's lives better a fling wouldn't help even if she was meeting a few cuties.
    h8xXerm.jpg
    She has love on the brain after all.
    AAtgFi2.jpg
    She was randomly invited to a party and got a dare to kiss someone which she did but the girl didn't like it and she's never going to speak of it again.
    jYzBLuS.jpg
    toLcN4Y.jpg
    53dr6Z3.jpg
    Waking up to a nice melody to remind her of home and being a good girl.
    IIPJMOQ.jpg
    After class she grabbed something to eat and met more people one of which she went to a movie with.
    8J1h4aJ.jpg
    Though he was only so interesting...that's all I got there, didn't do much else except lock her roommate out of the room so she could have her own space but be mean about it lol.
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @CravenLestat

Yay, I love those kinda sim challenges, going to give her
    a try.

@RedDestiny92

Busy days for your sims hehe
  • Options
    KatNipKatNip Posts: 1,067 Member
    @RedDestiny92 Thank you so much! Glad to know it’s appealing to look at. The proposal was so perfectly timed, I just had to take a picture!

@Brandontaylor Thank you kindly! They just got married and I’ll be posting pics when I have my room to myself again later today :). No, David and Jasper aren’t originally sims characters; I just like to give them the happy, stable life they deserve via the Sims! They’re actually two of the characters from my friend and I’s writing project that’s been going on since December 2017.
    I won’t get too into their story because it’s far too tragic and would also be too long of a post, so here’s just a few pictures of what they actually look like.
    23280662_J09gqyP87XY4ekL.png
    This doodle was commissioned from my friend @itsahit on Twitter!
  • Options
    SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited September 2020
    Couldn't play at the moment, but today is my First Anniversary on the Forums. Four more pages to Page 4000; I think we'll be on Page 4000 in the next couple of days
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    @Silverofdreams30 I love seeing your pictures. Dani looks so busy working.
    Ty! Yes...hehe, they do look cute together and hearts! Do you remember I paired Ty with my Danielle sim in the future world save?
    Yes, they just figured it out that the girls were pregnant. So they are ready to go home and see for themselves.

@BlackSand I'm enjoying your story and keeping up with it over on your cc thread.
    I love that they are so supportive of each other. I thought the way she explained how she felt about politics and yet is able to support his choice was perfect.
    I have to say, I squealed when I saw the last pictures on your Thankful update! I'm very happy for them. :heart:
    Thanks so much for commenting on my update. :smiley:
    Yes, Victor is the backbone of the Ballan family and that includes anyone that he cares about so of course, includes the other friends.
    I'm thinking Liam will be so flustered when he meets her he will put his foot in his mouth for sure! I'm looking forward to seeing how it goes. :grin:

@Jase Good luck finding some time to play. I have that same issue when things get busy for me. I did manage to write an update each evening this week and posted it last night.

@Karritz Welcome back. I'm sorry about the loading issues. Nice to see you got that solved.
    It seems like when I've done the tombs in the past if I take a long time between them they seem to get glitchy.

@Brandontaylor I'm still following Brittany in her challenge. I think she and Christopher are so cute. I'd have to break the rules to keep them together. I get way too attached to my sims! I really do admire those of you who can let them go.
    They looked like they were having so much fun at the festival.
    Congrats on the engagement!
    Quick wedding and she's not even preggers! :grin:
    One more week of uni won't be too bad. Hope they do well in their studies.
    I don't recall his name or the parents. But, I'm old. I don't recall what I had for breakfast this morning. :flushed:
    Thanks so much for the comments on my story updates. :smiley:
    Yes, Adam could really is interesting with his history and he likes being plain Adam Moonwalker, husband and father the best. :smile:
    Victor's story would be very good to tell if we had a better medieval set up for Sims 3.

@king_of_simcity7 Nice to see an update from you.
    Of course, she will mess around!

@RedDestiny92 Congrats on the marriage.
    Pretty rainbows!
    lol about him sleeping on the floor.
    That's great they are going straight for the kids and to better themselves as well!
    Great random pictures. I love DV sims! They are so colorful.
    Looks like things are going well at uni so far.

@GraceyManor So is William being fickle and flirting with the wrong girl or is April wrong about who is Cozette?
    haha, the flooded road and forced to stay the night in the mansion. Look forward to more.
    Hmm, so now he is enjoying Kim's company once again instead of Sarah's. Curiouser and curiouser!

@siomne Welcome back to Sims 3.

@Nikkei_Simmer Sorry to hear you are packing again. Hope things get settled soon. Ouch, sounds very painful. Feel better soon.

@CravenLestat I have the Midnight Hollow light mod from BrntWaffles in that save. I've recently increased my graphics on the desktop to see how the game responds. A few of the pics were with the improved graphics. Most were not in that last chapter.
    Oh boy! Makeover time!

@MoonandStars83 Thanks for the comments. Yes, my sims enjoy adventures.
    Nice futuristic pictures with your sims.

@Turjan Thanks so much for the comments. :smiley:
    Yes, apparently you can. That egg hatched in the middle of the night and I could hear it cheeping. It took me awhile to find it. I didn't put any in the yard when I built the house so not sure how it turned up or how it hatched. I have all their dragons in their inventory usually but Dedrics was downstairs where it had fallen asleep after harvesting so that is kinda how Dedric got elected to 'find' the new dragon.
    Got a lot of stuff planned once the guys get home and having babies is certainly high on the list. I set 10-day pregnancies with retuner and of course, I pause if I need to for the story.
    I'm hoping to play Mary this weekend! I was determined to get the quest done.
    I love the house you added to Lunar Lakes. I had so much fun playing a game in that world. I turned all the sims skins I considered natives that yellow orangey color of the soil. There were variations from light to really dark. The other sims that I considered 'stranded' sims or sims that had been abducted and placed there had all kinds of hues from the EA skins. That was before I discovered how much trouble I could get my game into with cc and mods. :grin: I should try it again sometime with some of the special skins I've downloaded over the years.

@KatNip Welcome back. Lovely pictures of your sims. Congrats to them on the engagement.

@Evalen Oh my, they certainly have their work cut out to survive. I think I would be very nervous knowing the previous couple is missing! :open_mouth: Look forward to more.

@Sleepstar Congrats!

I had to giggle when one of the ghosts in Moonlight Falls jumped into this old clunker and caused it to start jumping around. Never even phased Adam who was too busy chatting with Alice.
    50291758151_7737fcbcce_o.jpg

Picture in Moonlight Falls with the improved graphics.
    50290002691_e5cb62b15d_o.jpg
  • Options
    @bekkasan
    Time will tell what will happen.XD
    April may be wrong about Cosette, or maybe neither
    of them are cosette..Time will tell.
    Is improved graphics a mod? Those pics are stunning!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top