May 23rd - It's time for a new Laundry List! You can read more on what's coming next here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,686 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Okay, anyways this is just my summarised thoughts on what happened in day 1 while I was asleep and also what I've read so far on day 2.

I'm liking Keyen less and less especially since he did kinda try to stir people to vote Cupid me on day 1. I can see scum Keyen do this and also when he kept on asking me why I have City higher than him in my list kinda pinged me a bit. I don't know.

I'm also not liking that big Sophia post early on day 2. It seems like an overkill that I've seen Scum Sophia do before. I'm not sure if Sophia and Keyen are scums together, I feel like no. I also don't think Em is scum with Sophia cuz on day 1, Em pointed out that Sophia was being a bit quiet or something along those lines.

I don't really think Nerd would try to elim me on day 1 if she was mafia unless she has a bigger mafia boss telling her to do that. I have to say the switch between me to Nerd after the typo slip was a bit weird especially when it went back to me? I can tell if Mafia was bussing scum Nerd or not. The other weird thing about Nerd was that she said she was gonna be offline but then came back online again like as if someone messaged her to fix the problem. XD Nerd has claimed townie so I kinda wanna believe it but I can't remember how much Nerd lies. I think she does but ah, it's been a while since I've seen her as scum so I'm not super sure. But my instincts are telling me she's probably town?

The only people who I firmly believe are town, are Broncos, Luna, and City. Maybe Coffee since she claimed and I feel like she doesn't lie that soon as scum. Tho, I'm a bit wee scared of City's good long post. I don't think I've seen her do that before as either alignment. 😅😬

I don't know what to think of Frenchy saying that he would "overthrow" a game if he was mafia. Again, I've never played with him before and so I don't know what his definition of overthrow is but it must stink to be his mafia buddy. LOL. As for his post about not caring about the game...? I don't know. I feel like if he was mafia, he would not say that he would overthrow a game if he were one, and then concluded with him not caring about this game. So maybe he's town, but the fact that he doesn't care much about the game is annoying me. Seriously not helping. 😒😒 Can the mafia like kill him at night or something? XD I don't feel like wasting a day elim on him. Also, I'm gonna be salty about this but we have 3 mafia to find and if Frenchy is a townie, we have 3 mafia and a townie who doesn't care so much to contribute. Great. Just what we needed, am I right?

I kinda wanna think Bella is town since she did say "thank God, no" when Keyen asked her if she was scum. I'm still waiting for more townish posts from her tho.

So who else am I missing? I think Em? Yeah, I don't know about her but I'd like to see Sophia’s flip first before I make my mind up about Em but I def think Sophia and Em are not buddies together.

Hmm, I think I'm town reading too many people right now. 😂 And I really don't think Em, Keyen and Sophia will all be mafia together, so I might have to rethink this and look at my previous list again. But these are just my quick on the go thoughts for now.

???? I don't understand your thought process about me? You weren't acting townish at all and a whole lot of other people agree on that, that's why I pushed you? I don't honestly see the correlation between me pushing you as scum since I can do it in either alignment?

I actually agree with your take on Sophia. That long wallpost is definitely an effort that Scum Sophia would do. She's also done it before, but idk, with Sophia's vibes right now, it could go either way. I don't see her as a threat right now, but it's worth keeping an eye on her.

I don't think Nerd was being bussed at all. Fwiw, I think town was just panicking when they switched to Nerd especially when day is about to end. I've been back and forth about Nerd but I don't think she's town at all. Idk.

Yeah, I like your take on Frenchy. I think scum might not kill him cause it he would be a great shield to them.

Emily is kind of pinging me tbh, but I'm inclined to leave her alone for now.

Well, maybe it's cuz scum you killed me before cuz I wasn't acting townie in that one game and I feel like you could still use the same excuse and just blame me for not looking townish. I mean, sure toy were right about me being scummy but you can aslo be right as a mafia and then get away with it cuz people agreed with you.

If Nerd is scum and isn't being bussed, who do you think are her buddies? I need to relook again but I remember most people were online at the time excoet for Frenchy and me... And Song? Not sure if Bella was there too tho but I think not if I recall.

The people who didn’t vote for Nerd are Frenchy, Song, Mouse, & Coffee. If she is scum and she wasn’t being bussed, then 2 of her buddies are in there somewhere.

I’m going to look in her readslist to see what her reads are for those four people.

I believe Coffee made it clear that she didn't want to vote so I guess Nerd and Coffee can't really be mafia together.
    My Top Song of the Day: Empty by The Click Five
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    Okay, anyways this is just my summarised thoughts on what happened in day 1 while I was asleep and also what I've read so far on day 2.

I'm liking Keyen less and less especially since he did kinda try to stir people to vote Cupid me on day 1. I can see scum Keyen do this and also when he kept on asking me why I have City higher than him in my list kinda pinged me a bit. I don't know.

I'm also not liking that big Sophia post early on day 2. It seems like an overkill that I've seen Scum Sophia do before. I'm not sure if Sophia and Keyen are scums together, I feel like no. I also don't think Em is scum with Sophia cuz on day 1, Em pointed out that Sophia was being a bit quiet or something along those lines.

I don't really think Nerd would try to elim me on day 1 if she was mafia unless she has a bigger mafia boss telling her to do that. I have to say the switch between me to Nerd after the typo slip was a bit weird especially when it went back to me? I can tell if Mafia was bussing scum Nerd or not. The other weird thing about Nerd was that she said she was gonna be offline but then came back online again like as if someone messaged her to fix the problem. XD Nerd has claimed townie so I kinda wanna believe it but I can't remember how much Nerd lies. I think she does but ah, it's been a while since I've seen her as scum so I'm not super sure. But my instincts are telling me she's probably town?

The only people who I firmly believe are town, are Broncos, Luna, and City. Maybe Coffee since she claimed and I feel like she doesn't lie that soon as scum. Tho, I'm a bit wee scared of City's good long post. I don't think I've seen her do that before as either alignment. 😅😬

I don't know what to think of Frenchy saying that he would "overthrow" a game if he was mafia. Again, I've never played with him before and so I don't know what his definition of overthrow is but it must stink to be his mafia buddy. LOL. As for his post about not caring about the game...? I don't know. I feel like if he was mafia, he would not say that he would overthrow a game if he were one, and then concluded with him not caring about this game. So maybe he's town, but the fact that he doesn't care much about the game is annoying me. Seriously not helping. 😒😒 Can the mafia like kill him at night or something? XD I don't feel like wasting a day elim on him. Also, I'm gonna be salty about this but we have 3 mafia to find and if Frenchy is a townie, we have 3 mafia and a townie who doesn't care so much to contribute. Great. Just what we needed, am I right?

I kinda wanna think Bella is town since she did say "thank God, no" when Keyen asked her if she was scum. I'm still waiting for more townish posts from her tho.

So who else am I missing? I think Em? Yeah, I don't know about her but I'd like to see Sophia’s flip first before I make my mind up about Em but I def think Sophia and Em are not buddies together.

Hmm, I think I'm town reading too many people right now. 😂 And I really don't think Em, Keyen and Sophia will all be mafia together, so I might have to rethink this and look at my previous list again. But these are just my quick on the go thoughts for now.

???? I don't understand your thought process about me? You weren't acting townish at all and a whole lot of other people agree on that, that's why I pushed you? I don't honestly see the correlation between me pushing you as scum since I can do it in either alignment?

I actually agree with your take on Sophia. That long wallpost is definitely an effort that Scum Sophia would do. She's also done it before, but idk, with Sophia's vibes right now, it could go either way. I don't see her as a threat right now, but it's worth keeping an eye on her.

I don't think Nerd was being bussed at all. Fwiw, I think town was just panicking when they switched to Nerd especially when day is about to end. I've been back and forth about Nerd but I don't think she's town at all. Idk.

Yeah, I like your take on Frenchy. I think scum might not kill him cause it he would be a great shield to them.

Well, maybe it's cuz scum you killed me before cuz I wasn't acting townie in that one game and I feel like you could still use the same excuse and just blame me for not looking townish. I mean, sure toy were right about me being scummy but you can aslo be right as a mafia and then get away with it cuz people agreed with you.

If Nerd is scum and isn't being bussed, who do you think are her buddies? I need to relook again but I remember most people were online at the time excoet for Frenchy and me... And Song? Not sure if Bella was there too tho but I think not if I recall.

The people who didn’t vote for Nerd are Frenchy, Song, Mouse, & Coffee. If she is scum and she wasn’t being bussed, then 2 of her buddies are in there somewhere.

I’m going to look in her readslist to see what her reads are for those four people.

Bella:
    Bella - 50/50 - Pretty much the same as Sophia, only Bella hasn't been quite as active. Nothing she's said stuck out to me, so she's going to stay neutral for now.

Mouse:
    Mouse - 50/50 - I think I'd also be open to eliminating Mouse today so that we don't have to go through the stress of finding them a replacement, but I'd still prefer to lynch someone else so I won't be participating in that wagon if it shows up.

I don’t think she’d wanna eliminate her buddy like that while they were looking for a replacement, so I guess this kinda clears them for now.

Coffee:
    Coffee - 60/40, Leaning Town - They haven't really said anything I thought was scummy, but it's still way to early to be any more certain than this. I think Coffee is my most town read for now, but this is most definitely subject to change.

I don’t think she’d be as bold to make Coffee her most town read if they were scumbuddies together, but I haven’t seen Nerd as scum much before so I’m not really sure what her scum playstyle is and how she usually reads her buddies.

Skipping song because she died & flipped town

Frenchy:
    Frenchy - 50/50 - I just haven't played with Frenchy long enough to really know their playstyle. I probably won't be able to read them until they've played at least two more games tbh.

This leaves us with Frenchy & Bella.

What do you guys think of those two? I kinda feel like a Nerd/Frenchy/Bella scumteam just seems too easy though. Hmm.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    I might be able to able to get behind a Sophia vote. I feel she’s usually pretty aggressive in defending herself as town and isn’t as much here. I don’t want to vote yet and allow the mafia to hop on in case Sophia is town.

My playstyle has changed a lot, that’s mostly why I’m not being as aggressive.

And for the love of god, I AM town. I don’t understand how the heck or why the heck anyone can think I’m scummy just because I put effort into my list.

I also still don’t understand what Dekay thinks I should’ve done instead?? Because I’m not going to make a bland asf list or no list at all when I have that much to say about everyone. It’s my choice whether or not I make a list and how much effort I put into it.

I know it's your choice and it's up to you how you want to make a list but I think a more helpful list will be trying to draw connections between players cuz we still have a mafia team to find and we need to look for people who are purposely distancing themselves from each other or are agreeing/disagreeing with each other, etc etc. Just my two cents tho.

I believe your whole list is just mainly you assessing an individual as an individual. For all we know, a townie can also look scummy. So I feel like you might also want to put that into consideration.

Tho, it can be helpful to look back if you get nightkilled to see who you are sus of and maybe use that as a clue, I don't think it's helping us much now to draw the connections on who's scum.

Well I guess you’re right, but a lot of my playstyle is mostly assessing how someone has acted before and how they act now and using that to scope out players’ alignments. I’ll take your advice into consideration though, so thanks.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

Bella:
    Bella - 50/50 - Pretty much the same as Sophia, only Bella hasn't been quite as active. Nothing she's said stuck out to me, so she's going to stay neutral for now.

Mouse:
    Mouse - 50/50 - I think I'd also be open to eliminating Mouse today so that we don't have to go through the stress of finding them a replacement, but I'd still prefer to lynch someone else so I won't be participating in that wagon if it shows up.

I don’t think she’d wanna eliminate her buddy like that while they were looking for a replacement, so I guess this kinda clears them for now.

Coffee:
    Coffee - 60/40, Leaning Town - They haven't really said anything I thought was scummy, but it's still way to early to be any more certain than this. I think Coffee is my most town read for now, but this is most definitely subject to change.

I don’t think she’d be as bold to make Coffee her most town read if they were scumbuddies together, but I haven’t seen Nerd as scum much before so I’m not really sure what her scum playstyle is and how she usually reads her buddies.

Frenchy:
    Frenchy - 50/50 - I just haven't played with Frenchy long enough to really know their playstyle. I probably won't be able to read them until they've played at least two more games tbh.

What do you guys think of those two? I kinda feel like a Nerd/Frenchy/Bella scumteam just seems too easy though. Hmm.

Yeah I think it's too easy but the fact that I'm town reading almost more than half of everyone else right now is making me question it. XD

But I just don't think Nerd would be bold enough to vote me first if she was scum. She kinda has that bit of 🐸🐸🐸🐸 that she has as town. I haven't seen he as scum recently so I'm not sure. I'm not gonna count that time with the Snerd Hydra game.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Bella:

Mouse:

Coffee:

Frenchy:

Yeah I think it's too easy but the fact that I'm town reading almost more than half of everyone else right now is making me question it. XD

But I just don't think Nerd would be bold enough to vote me first if she was scum. She kinda has that bit of 🌺🌺🌺🌺 that she has as town. I haven't seen he as scum recently so I'm not sure. I'm not gonna count that time with the Snerd Hydra game.

*s.punk. XD Didn't mean to look I'm like insulting you, Nerd! LOL.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I might be able to able to get behind a Sophia vote. I feel she’s usually pretty aggressive in defending herself as town and isn’t as much here. I don’t want to vote yet and allow the mafia to hop on in case Sophia is town.

And for the love of god, I AM town. I don’t understand how the heck or why the heck anyone can think I’m scummy just because I put effort into my list.

I also still don’t understand what Dekay thinks I should’ve done instead?? Because I’m not going to make a bland asf list or no list at all when I have that much to say about everyone. It’s my choice whether or not I make a list and how much effort I put into it.

I know it's your choice and it's up to you how you want to make a list but I think a more helpful list will be trying to draw connections between players cuz we still have a mafia team to find and we need to look for people who are purposely distancing themselves from each other or are agreeing/disagreeing with each other, etc etc. Just my two cents tho.

I believe your whole list is just mainly you assessing an individual as an individual. For all we know, a townie can also look scummy. So I feel like you might also want to put that into consideration.

Tho, it can be helpful to look back if you get nightkilled to see who you are sus of and maybe use that as a clue, I don't think it's helping us much now to draw the connections on who's scum.

Well I guess you’re right, but a lot of my playstyle is mostly assessing how someone has acted before and how they act now and using that to scope out players’ alignments. I’ll take your advice into consideration though, so thanks.

Okay, great! And sorry if I offended you or something. 🙈 But I'm just saying it will help a lot also if we all try to connect people together, cuz maybe you might see a correlation between two/three people that I don't and vice versa! 😊
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    -_- I had this typed ready to post and then stupid phone notification popped up and I clicked on delays name and bye bye post >:(

Anyway, AS I WAS SAYING. This isn't set in stone or anything, obviously. I've already said what I think for people I feel more confident about where I've put them like mouse/delay, coffee and city. The rest of everyone else I have just put where my gut tells me to.

Good
    Luna
    Sophia
    City
    Coffee

Dunno
    Bella
    Frenchy

Bad
    Nerd
    Mouse/Dekay
    Beoncos

What did past Mouse do to make you think she's bad?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Since Zinnia hasn’t approved my replacing Keyen yet, I’m not going to speak on topic but I’ll read back and save any important thoughts to post once I’ve officially replaced Keyen. Don’t expect too many, though.
    they/he
  • Options
    Also, should I be worried at how Em, Keyen and Broncos agrees with me on Sophia...???

giphy.gif

I'm marking off Broncos since I'm townreading her a lot but it's just something for me to note later on, just in case...

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    Since Zinnia hasn’t approved my replacing Keyen yet, I’m not going to speak on topic but I’ll read back and save any important thoughts to post once I’ve officially replaced Keyen. Don’t expect too many, though.

If there's no one to replace Keyen by the end of the day you may replace in. Otherwise, it's unfair to the Mafia to put a player they've already kileld back in.
    unknown.png
  • Options

If there's no one to replace Keyen by the end of the day you may replace in. Otherwise, it's unfair to the Mafia to put a player they've already kileld back in.

But.... it's also unfair for town as they have one missing player now for the rest of day if that's the case... :( Are you asking around to get someone else to replace tho? Maybe Caro or Lala?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member

But.... it's also unfair for town as they have one missing player now for the rest of day if that's the case... :( Are you asking around to get someone else to replace tho? Maybe Caro or Lala?

Yeah, I'll be asking.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

Hmm that makes sense. I’m still gonna read back tho. This seems like an interesting game (:
    they/he
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I'm doing some reading back, post coming soon...
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

Okay, great! And sorry if I offended you or something. 🙈 But I'm just saying it will help a lot also if we all try to connect people together, cuz maybe you might see a correlation between two/three people that I don't and vice versa! 😊

It’s okay, you didn’t offend me. XD
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Anyway I’m going to go to sleep now so I’m just going to Vote: Nerd since they’re currently my most scumread atm.

I don’t really think I’m going to change my vote later unless something happens that makes me reevaluate my read on her, so that’s why I’m putting it in now. Goodnight.
    image0.gif
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Luna - Wasn't very defensive until recently and even then it's not as extreme as it has been in the past. Not sure what to make of it. Like several have pointed out, she's usually more active in off-topic, and her Nerd hop on/hop off was questionable as well. Not too many of her actual posts have caught my eye for being scummy though.

Sophia - Haven't gotten a vibe one way or the other to me so far. In past games she's seemed townish to me when she is, and I'm not getting that as much this game. Nerd voting was kinda odd too. I'm not entirely sure how I feel here

City - I've liked her posts as of late and I don't think scum would take the time to recap the Nerd votes/unvotes. She started out on my radar from being quiet, but I think she's moved into a better position.

Nerd - Most scummy to me. The's the post incident and she wasn't done anything to convince me she's town after it. When she made her list, we all were and maybe she felt pressured to join in? Other than saying the post was a typo, she hasn't addressed it too much. I get that it's embarrassing, but after that big of a mistake, I feel like she would try harder to be help to make up for it.

Bella - I can't think of much she's said tbh. She usually sticks out to me as scum, and she hasn't stuck out to me, but she hasn't convinced me she's town either. Would like to hear more from her to make a decision.

Keyen - Starting to suspect more than I did earlier. Like I said before, he did try to lead the DeKay elim and it could have been a distraction from Nerd's slip up (in the event they're buddies). He seemed like "normal Keyen" to a degree, but not as much as he usual does.

MouseDeKay - Not much to say here. If it was still Mouse and she hadn't said she needed a replacement, I'd be suspecting her based on sparse summary posts, but I'm resetting and waiting for DeKay to come on.

Coffee - I suspected her early on and I've moved on for the most part. She's seemed like her townie self I've played with, but I'm not sure what scum Coffee looks like. She's seemed relatively helpful and I understand her not wanting to vote Nerd based on the post. If Nerd flips scum later on Coffee might be a place to look. Going to pencil her in as town, but lightly in case it needs erasing.

Frenchy - Still waiting on more posts from.

Em - Liking what I'm seeing from her day 2 and seeming townish. I feel like she's putting more effort in than I scum would, but Em's fooled me before. Another light pencil in for town

Right now, my strong town reads are City, Em Coffee
    I'm not sure about: Frenchy and reincarnated DeKay

As for the rest, I think this is my order of suspicion:
    1. Nerd
    2. Bella
    3. Luna
    4. Sophia
    5. Keyen

If Bella can convince me she's town, she's off the list. Her and Luna/Sophia could swap places too. I put Luna over Sophia based the things I mentioned above when you put them together. I don't see Luna/Sophia being partners though. I think it would be too obvious to change votes like that the same way. Keyen is closer to neutral than scum. I'd feel comfortable voting for Nerd, maaaybe Bella today. It's still super early though so I'm not committing to anything.

Obviously I know only 3 people are scum, but those are my ideas as of now.

chile i'm not active in off-topic bc of major irl reasons.

I'm not saying you're scummy solely because of that. It's more the voting thing and I could see you being mildly defensive as scum after the Mario game. I don't know what happened in slasher so I can't speak for what went on there.

The voting thing?? Also yeah no. I was defensive to NO END after the game where EVERYONE accused me of being scum and I was town & since then I've been nonstop defensive because of everyone grilling me.

oh you meant the nerd thing. I already explained that I voted her because I was on the fence about whether or not it was a typo & i wanted to get a vote in, but when she explained it I felt like I didn't have enough time to be sure so I unvoted.

I just now saw your Nerd vote XD missed that when I posted my big list. I can understand being on the fence, but the timing did seem a lil scummy.

I think Nerd is the best option for today. I'm not ready to vote yet, but probably will vote Nerd later in the day unless something crazy happens.

This is literally where I am on my read-back as of this moment btw! Note: I still don’t know what to think of Nerd and The Post with what I have seen so far, since I’m still on the beginning-ish of Day 2 (😭 what happens when your pals want you to cook a dinner party last moment). I’ll keep her in mind, and your perception of her, as I progress through my read-back 😉

(Bright side: I’m online around when DeKay is, at least, so maybe we can have good scum analysis discussion once I’m finally caught up! 🤗)
  • Options
    Night one has ended. Song, Vanilla Townie, has been killed.
    DeKay has replaced Mouse.

Day 2 will last 24 hours or until a hammer is reached. Good luck.

sounds like a luna kill

Um why would Luna be stupid enough to make the same kill two games in a row? 😆

True this, actually. Would Luna really agree to kill the same person twice? I feel like Luna is someone who would probably be like "i don't really wanna do that, i already just did"

Also, i wondered if maybe luna just didn't have much of a say in the mafia chat if she is scum, but she's been fairly active on thread so i feel like she'd make an effort to be fairly active in scum chat too. Probably.

That's what I figured too but as I've said, it could probably be reverse psychology.
    Night one has ended. Song, Vanilla Townie, has been killed.
    DeKay has replaced Mouse.

Day 2 will last 24 hours or until a hammer is reached. Good luck.

sounds like a luna kill

Um why would Luna be stupid enough to make the same kill two games in a row? 😆

True this, actually. Would Luna really agree to kill the same person twice? I feel like Luna is someone who would probably be like "i don't really wanna do that, i already just did"

Also, i wondered if maybe luna just didn't have much of a say in the mafia chat if she is scum, but she's been fairly active on thread so i feel like she'd make an effort to be fairly active in scum chat too. Probably.

I would NOT kill the same person twice. That would just be dumb. Like I genuinely, genuinely wouldn't.
    Also I would be active in the scum chat, but I'm not in one. So it feels like I'm being framed or that Keyen is pushing a little too much against me.

It's highly likely that you are being framed, but it could also be scum choosing a random kill, or they think Song might be hard to eliminate in the the next days. I don't get why scum would kill Song when people were slightly sus of Song.

My thoughts on the second half of this post:
    Here are all of the possible possibilities, objectively ordered:

1. Luna is scum and used reverse psychology in hopes we would all think she wouldn’t kill Song right off the bat the second time in a row.

2. Luna is scum and her scum buddies didn’t take her seriously when she told them it was best not to target Song right off the bat right after the UM game.

2. Luna is town and she was framed by some evil-minded daemon who thinks this is funny.

3. Luna is town and the actual maf didn’t originally intend to frame her, but instead intended to execute a random kill on who they thought was super townie (regardless of what DeKay or Broncos thought was scummy about her) that fell on Luna for some reason.

4. Luna is town and maf didn’t originally intend to frame her, but intended to frame all those who suspected Song or who Song suspected that had nothing to do with Luna.

Let me know if we should even be still discussing the Song kill. I’ve still got like ten pages or so to read through, so maybe we’ve already agreed on one of these? Or maybe we’ve discovered a new point I haven’t thought of yet? Idk man 🤷‍♀️
  • Options
    Just some thoughts...

Since Em and Keyen are fine with thinking Sophia is scummy, I feel like there's no way either of them is buddies with Sophia. They wouldn't want to 'bus' her this quickly or agree to my suspicion on her that readily. If Sophia is mafia, then it's safe for me to say that Em and Keyen/replacement is town. Same goes for Broncos too, I guess.

For Nerd, some people are still thinking she's scum. I think it was Em, Keyen and Sophia. Maybe I miss some more people. To me, this looks like mafia trying to go for an easy elim bait. I will look back again at EoD and see how the votes are, later in my next posts or so to try to figure out if Nerd is being bussed or if she's actually bait. If Nerd is actually scum, then I think her buddies are Frenchy and Bella cuz I honestly don't see anyone else being her buddy?

So... like do we wanna elim Nerd today? I'd rather just elim Frenchy. If Frenchy flips mafia, there's a high chance Nerd is scum with him. If he flips town, then it's not a total loss. I'll be mad since I feel like it's a wasted elim like I mentioned before but it's the best we can do. I doubt mafia would be nice enough to kill him if he's town unless he makes a miraculous townie post later that would give him a heck load of townie cred.

But if elim Nerd and she flips town, then we don't know for sure if Frenchy is town or not cuz I still feel like it could go either way for him and this could lead to even more miselims down the line, if he's town.

Right now, I'm more inclined to vote Em, Keyen or Sophia. Frenchy is like the fourth option if I really can't pick.

I may need all my townie homies to help me out on this one. XD

x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Keyen-
    I feel like Song is just a bit more 'passive aggressive' in this game... What does everyone else think of this? Maybe you've played with her a bit more than me? (I don't know if she played the UM game cuz I obviously didn't).

Same here. Something doesn't sit right with Song for me.

Contradiction from keyen?
    I feel like Song is just a bit more 'passive aggressive' in this game... What does everyone else think of this? Maybe you've played with her a bit more than me? (I don't know if she played the UM game cuz I obviously didn't).

Tsk using her own words against her 🥺

I haven’t played with her enough, so I can’t help too much unfortunately. Last game on UM, she was Angelic Camper whose job was to revive people every night, but she was killed on a random whim by the maf squad made up of Luna, Bella, and Katie.

Hope that helps ^_^

Was she kinda like in this game?

I don't think passive aggressive means aggressive... does it?? I can never know what passive aggressive means. LOL. Vocab -100%. But what I mean is that she tends to jump on people a lot once I start accusing or suspecting said people...

She was the same last game, yep! She was less active, but I don’t know if that’s much to work off of tbh. She did die Night 1, poor thing 😂

Passive aggressive isn’t really aggressive, no. It’s kinda like... ok let’s use that meme staredown we had yesterday as an example. I shot back at you through photos passive aggressively, since I didn’t quite tell you to change your pp or use exclamation marks or roast you, I just sent you a nice ol meme 👌

How was Song being passive aggressive tho? If it isn’t too much of a hassle, if you could at least tell me what page number so I can read back 🙂

I do agree that Song is less quieter right now than last game. I still don't know how to comprehend it though, like idk, maybe Song is trying to change her playstyle?

Tsk using her own words against her 🥺

I haven’t played with her enough, so I can’t help too much unfortunately. Last game on UM, she was Angelic Camper whose job was to revive people every night, but she was killed on a random whim by the maf squad made up of Luna, Bella, and Katie.

Hope that helps ^_^

Was she kinda like in this game?

I don't think passive aggressive means aggressive... does it?? I can never know what passive aggressive means. LOL. Vocab -100%. But what I mean is that she tends to jump on people a lot once I start accusing or suspecting said people...

She was the same last game, yep! She was less active, but I don’t know if that’s much to work off of tbh. She did die Night 1, poor thing 😂

Passive aggressive isn’t really aggressive, no. It’s kinda like... ok let’s use that meme staredown we had yesterday as an example. I shot back at you through photos passive aggressively, since I didn’t quite tell you to change your pp or use exclamation marks or roast you, I just sent you a nice ol meme 👌

How was Song being passive aggressive tho? If it isn’t too much of a hassle, if you could at least tell me what page number so I can read back 🙂

I mean like all her posts over here just kinda pinged me.
    I'm like this close to wanting to elim Broncos now. 🤏

....why? Literally all she's done was be quiet.
    Just hit me what DeKay's referring to when she said what she told me in the werewolf chat (and our mafia chat for that matter). You've told me not to ask why those are sus of me if I'm scum. Why would I do it again if I know you're going to suspect me if I do that? I wouldn't set myself up to get suspected that easily.

I mean, maybe you forgot? I don't think the "why" is enough to go off of anyways, and you could have forgotten even if you were town.
    Anyways, the people are currently sus of right now are Bella, Broncos, Song, maybe Luna.

Need to hear more from City, Mouse and Nerd.

Care to expand on that any further?
    O hullo this started lawl

Zinnia I'm sorry I haven't chosen a character yet. I wasn't expecting this game to start so soon. I've been working all night and planned to look through all character choice and come back with a decision tomorrow morning.

When does day end? Idk when it started but judging by the 400+ notifications it's been going for a while xD

It started...five hours ago? So you haven't been gone for all that long, we've just been very off-topic :lol:

Cuz I don't like your posts. They're too jokey jokey like you're trying to blend in with the clowns.

We've all been jokey. What about Broncos? Luna? Me? Honestly I can see the suspicion about Broncos, since I can't recall the last time they posted, but I think Luna is pretty townish.
    Oh, also before I forget, I think if you are a cop and you are one of the lovers, you shouldn't tell your lover that you're a cop. Cuz I think mafia won't mind sacrificing one of them still to get rid of you, in case you're lovers with mafia. So ya.

Another reason I should be lover, Cupid. I’m not a cop /and/ I’m not a maf! You don’t have to worry about any of that murky gurky stuff (:

You probably shouldn't say stuff like this cuz then the mafia will look at killing other people to find the cop. 🙄

I already said I was vanilla earlier in the thread? Luna called me out and ai said sorry already but I do wanna be a lover so I was just reminding Cupid.

And you could be lying. Maybe you said that earlier even though you're actually scum. Or Cupid. Or cop.

I actually like Song's posts but idk, something feels off. Hmm

He said he liked songs posts but something felt off. Weird? Also more contradiction from keyen--
    unrelated - but I figured out how to make my pfp a circle! I really liked how Sophia's looked, so (:

ok back to the game now lol

Cool! I didn’t know you could do that omg. How?? 0:

I used this[/url] site

GAHHH that's so pretty! Definitely going to make that my pfp when I'm on my computer and have access to my pfp image.

You really been reading back and just replying to stuff that's not even on topic.... -.-

So, anyways, since the unusually long silence for such an active game is making me feel awkward, I'm just going to let you question me since you said you wanted to here more from me.

Who do you think is scum? Do you think they've been laying low? Do you think they have all posted?

What do you think of Song's wishy washyness? What do you think of Bella?

I think most of them have posted, considering Mouse is the only person that hasn't shown up yet. I really can't be sure, since Mouse is relatively often so I am kinda wary of them.

Bella is always hard for me to read, and this time is no different. I don't really have any strong town or scum vibes.

Song is usually pretty indecisive from what I can remember from past games, so I'm not really that surprised.

I really don't have any scum feelings. I agree with something Coffee said earlier though, about you being a little saltier than normal. Usually you're willing to joke around at least a little bit with everyone, you're a lot more intense about scumhunting than usual, which is saying a lot. Everything most other people said all kinda just blurred together though, the new pfps are confusing me.

I don't think Dekay's saltiness is telling, but it's worth noting for future reference.

On dekay's saltiness. But then I'm pretty sure he agreed with me later on regarding the same thing...
    unrelated - but I figured out how to make my pfp a circle! I really liked how Sophia's looked, so (:

ok back to the game now lol

Cool! I didn’t know you could do that omg. How?? 0:

I used this[/url] site

GAHHH that's so pretty! Definitely going to make that my pfp when I'm on my computer and have access to my pfp image.

You really been reading back and just replying to stuff that's not even on topic.... -.-

So, anyways, since the unusually long silence for such an active game is making me feel awkward, I'm just going to let you question me since you said you wanted to here more from me.

Who do you think is scum? Do you think they've been laying low? Do you think they have all posted?

What do you think of Song's wishy washyness? What do you think of Bella?

I think most of them have posted, considering Mouse is the only person that hasn't shown up yet. I really can't be sure, since Mouse is relatively often so I am kinda wary of them.

Bella is always hard for me to read, and this time is no different. I don't really have any strong town or scum vibes.

Song is usually pretty indecisive from what I can remember from past games, so I'm not really that surprised.

I really don't have any scum feelings. I agree with something Coffee said earlier though, about you being a little saltier than normal. Usually you're willing to joke around at least a little bit with everyone, you're a lot more intense about scumhunting than usual, which is saying a lot. Everything most other people said all kinda just blurred together though, the new pfps are confusing me.

This, actually. I was going to comment on it way earlier, but it slipped my mind and i kept on reading. DeKay made a comment "everyone knows im salty in mafia" and i first read it as "salty AS mafia" or maybe she really did mean "AS MAFIA" xD

I dunno, i do feel like something's a bit off with dekay. What, with the constantly reminding everyone we're playing a mafia game, inserting a dominant presence and getting icky annoyed/snappy at little off-topic snippets., Also the way her reads are so strong and she's so against wishy washiness doesnT sit right with me either. The way i see it is, it's still day one and all and all there isn't LOADS to read from and everything's very uncertain. I feel like one would be more "certain" when scum, because they know what's what.

I know DeKay is a more confident player and generally speaking, yeah, it's just a dekay thing to be a bit aggressive and have stronger reads but i feel like game, they're stronger than i feel is casual and normal for this game

^^^^^^^^^^

I couldn't agree more with this post. I'm starting to doubt where DeKay's true intentions lie. She's also been more accusatory than usual, but I'm just not sure what to make of it but assume that it's probably Town!Dekay talking? Idk, idk, but I'm liking this take on DK.

I do remember agreeing and liking Song's posts but there's just some different vibe that's stuck to her and I did explain that maybe she's changing her playstyle to which she later confirmed when I said that. It doesn't mean I'm totally scumreading her or find her suspicious, but it's something that I felt like I should point out in case it could be telling in the future.

Regarding Dekay, Dekay started off as townish to me, but when a lot of people pointed out that something was wrong about Dekay, then I re-evaluated my read on her and put everyone's read on Dekay into consideration.

I like this case about me and I can understand how it is contradictory (though it's a little bit of a reach) and I'm just generally confused on things. That's just me being vocal about my thought process.

Lol this is literally me. Like almost all of it! I dunno why people are finding your indecision scummy and mine not scummy. I was literally on the fence about Song and DeKay as well. Maybe because I tend to be indecisive, unfortunately... 😪
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I still don't like how quickly the Nerd wagon formed and then disappeared.

Wdym? The wagon Nerd made? I don’t remember a wagon formed against Nerd.

The one right before day 1 ended when we couldn't decide whether to elim her or DeKay

Omg the typo- right! Hmm that was strange. I remember slightly sharing Nerd’s suspicion of DeKay back before we knew DeKay could have been so shifty because she was third party, but I immediately revoked my vote after the typo just to be sure I didn’t make the mistake of siding with scum. But at the same time I didn’t vote Nerd because it really could’ve just been a typo... What do you think?

I was already unsure about her. Her list seemed... eh, idk. However, her reaction to the typo and her wagon seemed very nonchalant and unbothered which struck me as townish. I feel like if she were scum, she'd have had a much bigger reaction. I know nerd is a quieter seeming individual, but all the same. IF you messed up as bad as we all thought she did for a hot second, she'd probably have reacted way differently.

This was her reaction for anyone needing a refresher--
    Alright, I'm gonna be going offline for the rest of Day 1. Hoping we eliminate a townie.

OMG I mean I hope we don't eliminate a townie, I can't believe I made such a stupid typo 🤧

The next post she made was this-
    I'm so confused now. I think we eliminated DeKay...?

Echoing City's thoughts here, it sounded too fake for me. I don't know but I feel like that stupid typo was intentional. I'm not sure what she'll gain from that on either alignment.

Whatever the typo was— it was DEFO not intentional. At least, not in any possibility mapped out by my literally spaghetti fueled brain rn 🤪
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    After some reading back, I still think Nerd is the best option to elim today.

I haven't been buddies with Nerd other than hydra mafia so would she post in the scum chat that she's going offline? I know she often posts here that she's leaving for time being. What pings me is that she allegedly "hopes we don't elim a townie" when she could have voted who she was most sus of, or even say she doesn't know who it could be yet. Maybe she thought it was funny and that's not coming across, but I think she would have said that by now.

Her list was very wishy-washy and her defense, it was still relatively early, but it felt like she wanted to make a list to fit in with the rest of us. Coffee, DeKay, Em, and I (maybe more) had made lists by then and she wanted to join in on the fun of list-making to seem townish. Anyway, here’s the list for reference again:
    Ok, just finished reading back, here are my thoughts on everyone.

Luna - 50/50 - Luna is acting similar to what I remember to be her town self, so I don't really want to eliminate her today, but here and there, I have seen a few posts that I thought were scummy, so not entirely sure what to think about her.

Sophia - 50/50 - None of their posts have really stood out to me, it all seems kinda generic.

City - 55/45, Leaning Town - They haven't posted very often, but what they have has contributed to the conversation and I'm happy about that. Obviously City could still be scum (I'm so sorry if you are, it's happened way more than is natural), but for now I think they're town.

Keyen - 50/50 - I'm getting scummy vibes from Keyen, but they're not acting unusual, it's really just a gut feeling. I'm going to be keeping a close eye on them though, just in case.

Broncos - 50/50 - Again, nothing they've said has caught my eye. It's all generic Broncos.

Song - 55/45, Leaning Town - I haven't played with Song quite enough to know her playstyle, but I still don't really understand why people are suspicious of her?

DeKay - 40/60, Leaning Scum - I'm still a little sus of DeKay. I feel like they're the most scummy, but they're our best town player and I'm not really sure if I want to risk eliminating them today. She's just acting so different, and it doesn't sit right with me. I only put them here because I think they're more scummy than my other scum read.

Emzy - 45/55, Leaning Scum - Some of the things they've said just don't sit right with me. It's kind obvious they just skimmed through all the pages they weren't there for, as if they didn't care. I don't really know Emzy's playstyle, but for now this is where they stand for me.

Obviously all of this is subject to change, I'll update it when that happens. I'd be most open to a DeKay or Emzy elimination right now, they're the only people that I've gotten any real scum vibes from.

This list doesn’t scream townish to me. It feels more like a list a scum throws together to have some reads. I guess Nerd deserves some credit for catching DeKay as Cupid, but the mafia has motive to want Cupid dead too.
    I have to go now. I'm not gonna stop y'all from voting me, it's justified and I can see why you think I'm scummy.

I'm a vanilla townie, and it's so early in the game that I don't really have any evidence whatsoever that I'm town. If I remember something while I'm gone, I'll make sure to post it when I'm back.

Her VT claim does nothing for me. It’s incredibly easy for mafia to claim VT. If she had claimed cop, it’d be a different story, but she didn’t. In my mind, the best way to prove you’re town is be scum hunting and she still hasn’t done a ton of that.

Maybe I’m trying to sway the evidence to be bad for her. But, if she did scumslip, I don’t want to overlook it and let her get away with it. There’s 2 votes on her right now (Luna, Sophia) and with my that would make 3. In the event Nerd would be scum, 3 mafia votes would hammer. That’s assuming Luna/Sophia aren’t one of the mafias. And if Nerd is one of the mafia, i highly doubt she’d self vote, and the other 2 decide to bus her, that wouldn’t hammer. That likely makes very little sense. It’s me debating whether or not to vote before I go to sleep.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I still don't like how quickly the Nerd wagon formed and then disappeared.

Wdym? The wagon Nerd made? I don’t remember a wagon formed against Nerd.
    Votes

Sophia v Mouse
    Keyen v Frenchy
    Keyen v Luna
    Dekay v Nerd
    DeKay v Luna
    Dekay v Broncos

Dekay v Bella
    Broncos v Mouse
    Broncos unvotes
    Sophia v Luna
    Sophia unvotes
    Keyen unvotes
    Keyen v Mouse
    Nerd V Dekay
    Coffee v Dekay
    Sophia v Frenchy
    Coffee unvotes
    Broncos v Nerd
    Luna v Nerd
    Sophia v Nerd
    Emzy v Nerd
    Keyen v Nerd
    City v Nerd
    Emzy unvotes
    Luna unvotes
    Sophia unvotes
    Keyen v Dekay
    Sophia v Dekay
    Broncos unvotes
    Keyen v Mouse
    City unvotes

13 alive, 7 is majority.

nerd got 6 at one point

This.

Broncos, Luna, Sophia, emzy, Keyen, City. I can only speak for myself, but i think it would probably the case with a lot of us-- I only saw Broncos' vote when i voted but then by the time i post went through/i refreshed the page, the rest of them were there too

I think a lot of people voted at the same time and didn’t see other votes until they had posted. Hmmm

That's a good point

If I remember correctly it was just me & Luna who voted for Nerd at the same time. After that, I think it was like 50 seconds to 2 minutes (guessing 2? which is kinda weird) before a whole bunch of votes came rolling in for her all of which were almost at the same time.

Yeah, agreed. We both voted and suddenly everyone else went "oh we should vote nerd"
    It's too convenient & easy for scum to wagon.

The problem is with so many different players with so many different playstyles, and so much psychology and reverse psychology to analyze at the same time, we can spend years justifying any action done by scum. Maybe they might wagon because we would think they wouldn’t be so stupid. Maybe they wouldn’t take the risk. Sorry to being skepticism into something as comforting as resolve, but I wanted to remind us all that unfortunately anything is possible 😂

You're right, *sigh*. I like how analytical you're becoming btw Coffee XD

Thank you, bestie! 🖤
    I’m glad you call it “analytical.” Makes me feel better about what I feel is just nonsense sometimes 😅
  • Options
    Thank you for the summary post City :)

I think what Em brought up is a good point that Luna/Sophia jumped on them jumped off on the unvote. I’ve read Luna as semi-town and Sophia as not sure yet. This could be something.

That's because Nerd said it was a typo. I wasn't willing to risk it, even if it wasn't a typo & was a scumslip. I didn't know for sure and decided to go for someone I had a bad feeling about.

I tend to not vote at all when I just don’t know, but I do understand that we all have different mindsets, so I’m not thinking too much of your actions because we are all different and impulsivity doesn’t always equal scumminess! Sometimes... but again not always.

Yeah,, I can sometimes be impulsive as town. The thing is day was ending and she was the only read I had based on the post but even then I wasn't sure so I unvoted because I panicked from her post I didn't have enough time to analyze.

I understand!
  • Options
    I kinda feel like Luna is playing the victim a little bit. Some of the suspicions on her are very weird, but some of it is justified, so I don't get why she keeps insisting that all the people sus of her are sus?

Because I spoke and he said "vote: Luna i feel like she could be scum"
    So like, yeah, forgive me if that's aggravating. Also, no, not everyone who suspects me is sus to me. Just Keyen, I don't like his vibes.

Well, your posts aren't making me feel like it's just Keyen.
    I kinda feel like Luna is playing the victim a little bit. Some of the suspicions on her are very weird, but some of it is justified, so I don't get why she keeps insisting that all the people sus of her are sus?

Also, Nerd, you're not off the radar. I still don't 100% believe it was a typo yesterday.

I don't expect to be in any way considered town.

Why are all of you just so insistent I'm bad? Oh my god. You'd think people would learn something from that other game.
    My list says it all. Okay?

Not all of us.

LOL just saw this ok imma stop being cringey hehe

nooo i like it LOL

You’re just the sweetest! I can’t 🖤