Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Thank you for the summary post City :)

I think what Em brought up is a good point that Luna/Sophia jumped on them jumped off on the unvote. I’ve read Luna as semi-town and Sophia as not sure yet. This could be something.

That's because Nerd said it was a typo. I wasn't willing to risk it, even if it wasn't a typo & was a scumslip. I didn't know for sure and decided to go for someone I had a bad feeling about.

I tend to not vote at all when I just don’t know, but I do understand that we all have different mindsets, so I’m not thinking too much of your actions because we are all different and impulsivity doesn’t always equal scumminess! Sometimes... but again not always.
  • Options
    KeyenpeydeeKeyenpeydee Posts: 9,280 Member
    I kinda feel like Luna is playing the victim a little bit. Some of the suspicions on her are very weird, but some of it is justified, so I don't get why she keeps insisting that all the people sus of her are sus?

Because I spoke and he said "vote: Luna i feel like she could be scum"
    So like, yeah, forgive me if that's aggravating. Also, no, not everyone who suspects me is sus to me. Just Keyen, I don't like his vibes.

Girl, we're WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY past since that happened. A lot has happened after that vote and multiple discussions has been said and discussed. My read on you and everyone else has changed since that vote. I don't know why you're blowing this out of proportion. You're saying I can't leave you alone when it's actually the other way around?

Plus, I'm not scumreading you right now, I was just laying out the possibilities and YOU reacting to it as if I am pushing your elimination just doesn't sit right with me. I don't know if this attitude or vibes I'm having from you here is due to the game or irl stuffs, but either way, I don't like the accusations you've made of me this game.
    Queen of Rap, Nicki Minaj // minajsalad
    tumblr_nijden3ooM1qb9pa3o1_500.gifv

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    Thank you for the summary post City :)

I think what Em brought up is a good point that Luna/Sophia jumped on them jumped off on the unvote. I’ve read Luna as semi-town and Sophia as not sure yet. This could be something.

That's because Nerd said it was a typo. I wasn't willing to risk it, even if it wasn't a typo & was a scumslip. I didn't know for sure and decided to go for someone I had a bad feeling about.

I tend to not vote at all when I just don’t know, but I do understand that we all have different mindsets, so I’m not thinking too much of your actions because we are all different and impulsivity doesn’t always equal scumminess! Sometimes... but again not always.

Yeah,, I can sometimes be impulsive as town. The thing is day was ending and she was the only read I had based on the post but even then I wasn't sure so I unvoted because I panicked from her post I didn't have enough time to analyze.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    I kinda feel like Luna is playing the victim a little bit. Some of the suspicions on her are very weird, but some of it is justified, so I don't get why she keeps insisting that all the people sus of her are sus?

So like, yeah, forgive me if that's aggravating. Also, no, not everyone who suspects me is sus to me. Just Keyen, I don't like his vibes.

Girl, we're WAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY past since that happened. A lot has happened after that vote and multiple discussions has been said and discussed. My read on you and everyone else has changed since that vote. I don't know why you're blowing this out of proportion. You're saying I can't leave you alone when it's actually the other way around?

Plus, I'm not scumreading you right now, I was just laying out the possibilities and YOU reacting to it as if I am pushing your elimination just doesn't sit right with me. I don't know if this attitude or vibes I'm having from you here is due to the game or irl stuffs, but either way, I don't like the accusations you've made of me this game.

Really? And yet the second it flipped to D2, you said it sounds like a me kill. No, it doesn't, and literally if you knew how I played as scum you wouldn't have commented that.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    I'm not enjoying how personal you're getting with me.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    citysimmer wrote: »
    Okay so the Nerd Wagon Saga in order, it is LONG
    Nerd makes the post (page 50)
    Multiple people (Luna, Sophia, Broncos) said "ahaha what" and Coffee unvoted DeKay
    Broncos starts debating whether to vote Nerd, she wonders if it's too impulsive and takes note of the fact that Nerd made a list
    Some other chat, mostly by Keyen, about things not related to Nerd's post (whether Sophia is sus)
    Coffee responds to Broncos by saying that her vote on DeKay depended on townreading Nerd hence the unvote, isn't sure whether to elim Nerd
    Keyen responds to The Post with a meme
    Emzy says The Post sounds like something that would go in scumchat
    I say that I'm looking at Nerd, Frenchy, and DeKay for my vote
    Keyen asks who we should elim (he's leaning towards DeKay)
    Emzy lists Mouse Broncos DeKay and Nerd as scum in a list
    Sophia also wants to vote Nerd but says it's a little impulsive
    Broncos votes Nerd. She says that even if Nerd said "Hoping we don't elim a townie" it would still be sketchy (I agree with this and I think it gives Bronx some towncred)
    I'm wondering whether to vote Nerd or DeKay
    Emzy notes that The Post was a different tone than Nerd's other posts and felt like it "wasn't meant for us"
    Sophia debates following Broncos's vote
    Luna votes Nerd
    Keyen lists Nerd as scum in a list
    Sophia votes Nerd
    Keyen says he doesn't feel confident about elim'ing Nerd based solely on The Post (this reads townish to me)
    Emzy votes Nerd and says she'll look at DeKay day 2, if no Nerd wagon forms she'll switch to mouse, wonders if she's reading too much into The Post
    Keyen votes Nerd after Luna asks why a townie would make The Post (i think this is inch resting)
    Broncos points out again that even if it said "Hoping we don't elim a townie", it would be sketch because why wouldn't Nerd stay and help town then
    I vote Nerd, I say that looking at who voted her if she flips town could be telling, want to look at DeKay D2
    Sophia wonders if her vote was impulsive, notices the amount of people on the wagon (gives her towncred imo)
    Luna wonders if The Post was a typo
    Emzy unvotes, asks what other suspicious behavior Nerd has and asks how much time in day is left (townish?)
    Coffee says she's not joining the Nerd wagon because it feels convenient, as Sophia said (also townish, Coffee is usually reluctant to vote d1)
    Nerd says this, The Anti-Post
    Alright, I'm gonna be going offline for the rest of Day 1. Hoping we eliminate a townie.

OMG I mean I hope we don't eliminate a townie, I can't believe I made such a stupid typo 🤧
    Coffee says she won't vote
    Luna unvotes based on the anti post (since it confirms that it was a typo, and she was wondering that before)
    Sophia doesn't like how fast people jump onto the wagon
    Luna doesn't know what to do
    I say that town Nerd doesn't make lists as much, that I need more time
    Sophia unvotes based on The Anti Post
    Broncos reiterates that The Post would still be sus
    Keyen votes DeKay, says that feels more comfy
    Sophia wants an extension
    Luna hates to bandwagon
    Sophia votes DeKay
    Broncos unvotes, but isn't giving Nerd a pass
    Keyen changes his mind and votes Mouse
    Coffee is opposed to Keyen's DeKay vote
    Keyen asks whether to vote Mouse or DeKay
    Broncos dislikes the DeKay votes and says this
    I don't like these DeKay votes. Could Nerd's buddies been like oops she messed up time to bus her, but then someone said maybe we shouldn't and now they're jumping on DeKay to divert attention??
    Keyen says the above makes sense but panics since day is ending soooon
    Emzy throws out that Keyen, Sophia, and Nerd could be buddies
    Nerd is confused, asks if DeKay got elim'ed
    Zinnia starts counting votes
    I unvote
    Keyen admits to jumping on the wagon, seems like he just wanted an elim imo
    anxious posts from me, Broncos, and Nerd
    Keyen hopes we elim scum
    Day ends

So in conclusion, the whole thing makes Broncos look pretty townish in my eyes, she was very consistent through the whole ordeal. Also liked Luna's unvote because she was thinking about it before. I think Sophia's hesitance to vote did feel genuine but her DeKay vote was strange. I'm not liking how Keyen acted, aside from the post farther up that I marked as town. I also think Emzy was a bit townish, I liked her caution with her vote. Coffee also looks good because of this.

If I’m being honest at that time the few minutes before day ended my mind was all over the place and I didn’t know who to vote, so I just went with Dekay since I felt like there was something off about her.

1. It is true that you got spamblocked like I did at the end of day one, so that may have contributed to even more confusion.
    2. I was certainly sus of DeKay before her role was revealed at her death too, but I defo stepped back as soon as the Nerd situation exploded. I don’t really remember anything specifically scummy of DeKay that much except for her shiftiness and saltiness, but it wasn’t enough for me to pursue after The Post. Do you mean you were so very strongly scum reading DeKay that Nerd’s The Post didn’t even weaken your resolve?

(Not pointing fingers; just want to make sense of your reasoning 😉)

Not exactly. I was panicking at that time and was scrambling to vote for someone since day was ending in a few minutes. I have to admit that I guess my vote for Dekay was kinda influenced by Keyen's vote and Dekay was already one of my options to vote before Keyen's post, so I just didn't think twice about it and just went for it because at that time I felt like I was more confident about her being scum than my other vote options like Bella or Frenchy, since when I think there's something off about Dekay, I'm usually right. Whereas for Bella & Frenchy, I couldn't really tell much about them due to their inactivity and I felt like I was too unsure about them to vote for them.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Night one has ended. Song, Vanilla Townie, has been killed.
    DeKay has replaced Mouse.

Day 2 will last 24 hours or until a hammer is reached. Good luck.

sounds like a luna kill

Um why would Luna be stupid enough to make the same kill two games in a row? 😆

That's what I figured. She's probably being blackmailed or sumn, but it could also be reverse psychology.

Someone could be trying to frame Luna. Maybe someone who played the UM game and knows Song was killed n1 by Luna then, as well?

I don't know. Maybe it's because I didn't play slasher, but I don't think Luna's team would kill the same person night 1 2 games back to back, and I don't think someone would do that to frame her.

I don't think the kill means anything for Luna.

This I also agree actually

• Options
    I have to go now. I'm not gonna stop y'all from voting me, it's justified and I can see why you think I'm scummy.

I'm a vanilla townie, and it's so early in the game that I don't really have any evidence whatsoever that I'm town. If I remember something while I'm gone, I'll make sure to post it when I'm back.

?????????

• Options
    i feel like the other like was sophia. just an assumption. she and keyen have both scumread me from the second i said "hi" so.

You are the only one who assumed that I'm scumreading you "the second you said hi", which is NOT the case at all. I've already explained why I scumread you at that time and the fact that you keep saying this is irritating. If you're going to be overdramatic and think this way ever again, then I might as well just push for you elimination for this stupid reason alone.

Now you're just being rude, Keyen. I don't appreciate the aggressiveness. That's just rude.

Fine, I'm sorry if I was rude, but my point still stands and I could've said this in a much better way.

• Options
    Ok. I'm gonna finally respond to Sophia's humongous post, but in bits. Because I can't decipher what's what when it's all in one xD Too big man.
    ~Luna: - Semi-active? Which is a bit unusual because she's usually much more active. Their reaction to Keyen saying something on day 1 about how she thinks Luna is scum after her first post was sketchy and almost accusatory in nature, similar to their scum playstyle. However after I tested her for a reaction to scope out her alignment that way, it seemed like she was acting like her usual town self, like a frustrated townie. But other than that, she hasn't really done anything to make me believe that she's town. From looking at her profile, most of her posts are just her defending herself and her responses to being questioned. I'm willing to set her aside for now. For the time being, I'm going to go with - Leaning Town 59.88/40.12
    Luna was pretty quiet in scum chat and in thread on my game just there on UM. Maybe that's a scum tell? Also if you're still saying usually she's more active, maybe that's a further tell for her alignment this game. I know I was saying earlier that maybe she's town and I can think of a few points towards her being town (the frustrated townie defending herself thing and the song kill-- she wouldn't do it again-- but I'm kinda unsure now because generally speaking, the rest of her posts aren't seeming very townish or overly helpful to me. But this is also heightened by PoE because there are other people who are contributing more to actual scumhunting.
    ~Nerd: - Kinda inactive compared to the others. Not really much to say about her except that her weird "Hoping we eliminate a townie today" post really stuck out to me and almost every other player who was on at the time, and the post in question felt like it was either A. a freudian slip B. a typo C. something that was meant to go in her scumchat, and I'm not really sure which one I believe. Her list was also fairly bland and it didn't really have anything useful, and it felt kinda.. forced, almost? It's out of the ordinary for her to make a list since I don't recall if I've ever seen her make one before. I also didn't like how it was all mostly 50/50s or an amount close to that ratio? You'd think that by then with all the posts people have made they'd have a good read on most people. I'm not really sure what to put for her due to her lack of posts but for now I'm going to go with - Unsure, Leaning Scum?? 48/52
    I think we need to look into nerd a little more before coming to a decision. I agree with Broncos and City on that, even if it was supposed to be "hoping we DON'T elim a townie", it still feels a bit iffy. But as I already said as well, her defence seemed a bit more nonchalant than I think it would if it was actually a big mistake and she was actually scum and saw all these votes on her because of it. But maybe nerd is just real good at keeping her cool.
    ~Bella: - Kinda inactive too, if my memory serves me correctly. They made around 30-35ish posts and atleast 60-70% of them were off topic. I don't like it when someone is active but their posts are all mostly off topic, and if you ask me it's worse than being inactive with a few on topic posts, and it's often where scum like to hide. I want to hear more from her since I don't really have that many on-topic posts from her to analyze; off topic ones aren't really that helpful while trying to get a read on a person. (I know what you’re thinking & I acknowledge that I’ve posted a ton of off topic posts too and I’m sorry for that, but I’ve posted way more on topic posts than Bella has) I guess I kinda liked:
    I agree completely. I'm growing a bit worried about Bella. I suspected her way earlier on because of the "having a joke about and maybe she's feeling particularly evil/playful because she finally lied last game as scum" but i retract that and am not really holding that particular thing against her. But her quietness and the fact all she's posted was mostly off topic fluff, is quite concerning.
    ~Keyen: Probably the 2nd most active, other than Coffee. Their posts have been very contributive and I really liked a lot of them. Plus, I don’t think they’re acting as aggressive as scum Keyen usually does. He also fooled around on day 1 a lot, and I think scum Keyen is the type to stick to on topic posts and refrain from making off topic posts as much as they can. Not really much to say about him, but I think he’s my most townread for now. - Probably Town 69.7/31.3
    Keyen's posts were pinging me quite a bit here and there and he's very contradictory and that's concerning, but maybe it's just because he's genuinely unsure. Hmmm
    ~Coffee: - Probably the most active player in the game. While they have posted off topic a LOT, iirc they’ve also made a lot of contributive, on topic posts. From what I can gather from their posts, they seem pretty townish, but a couple of their posts also feel really forced (which I think someone has mentioned before, don’t remember who), and kinda.. fake? Especially the really positive ones, as I remember that she was this "perky" too in Zinnia's woodlands game, where she was scum. I don’t know if that’s just her personality or if it has a more sinister reason, but I think it’s something worth noting. I also really liked their big list especially considering it was just day 1 then and I think it was only like halfway past the day. It seemed like it had a lot of effort put in. I also don't think they would've done that whole lovers-with-Bella thing on day 1 if she was scum, since I don't think scum would want to be lovers with anyone. Anyway, due to their contributive posts and a general feeling of towniness from both her off topic & on topic posts, I think I’m going to go with - Leaning Town 65.5/33.5

I wondered about this too but I put it down to Coffee's fluffy, bouncy personality. She seems very excited, over-excited. But I'm not sure that's because they're scum. Not sure how coffee would be as scum, but their posts have been way too helpful and thought provoking to seem insincere.

1. Imo Luna is defensive no matter her alignment, so her being defensively accusatory is nothing new and hardly a scum tell. I agree that she’s been a little quieter, but she has been speaking up more on Day 2.
    2. I don’t know what to think about that Nerd post. Could be a scum slip, but could also be an honest mistake. I do agree with Emzy that the nonchalant nature of her response doesn’t seem scummy, but I also agree with Emzy that Nerd may really be good at acting cool. Anywho, one post isn’t gonna make my radar ting too hard. I’d just really like to hear more from her in general!
    3. I’d seriously like to hear more from Bella. When I was first writing this post, I was like “um it’s gonna look really empty in my Bella portion... that’s not classy of me!” but then I realize that says more about her than it says me. I have nothing particularly scummy, nor particularly townie to say about her so Bella please speak up 🖤
    4. I’m normally upbeat! It’s the caffeine. Seriously. But the fact I’m like this normally regardless of alignment actually doesn’t help my case. All I can say is I’m trying my best to keep your guys’ trust, since my collaboration is all I can offer as VT. It’s only in all of our best interests for us to focus on the real baddies and not get sidetracked so we can protect town as best as possible.

phewwwwwe. I’m pooped! Hope that wasn’t too boring to read. (Yes I’m speaking to you, Keyen.) 😋
  • Options
    Also I have every right to think however I want, just like you instantly assumed I would kill Song this game. Which I WOULDN'T, by the way, if I WERE mafia.

You have the right to think however you want, yeah, that's true, but I also have the right to think however I want, which is why I'm having a discussion with you. I am NOT saying you can't think what you want, lol.

• Options
    I'm heading out for a few hours now. Going out on first date with boyfriend in a long time! And it's our 1 year together tomorrow :D

Aww so cute! Have fun 😇
  • Options
    Also I have every right to think however I want, just like you instantly assumed I would kill Song this game. Which I WOULDN'T, by the way, if I WERE mafia.

You have the right to think however you want, yeah, that's true, but I also have the right to think however I want, which is why I'm having a discussion with you. I am NOT saying you can't think what you want, lol.

Okay, but you straight up attacked me & called my reasoning stupid. Like? I wouldn't do that to you.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Ok. I'm gonna finally respond to Sophia's humongous post, but in bits. Because I can't decipher what's what when it's all in one xD Too big man.
    ~Luna: - Semi-active? Which is a bit unusual because she's usually much more active. Their reaction to Keyen saying something on day 1 about how she thinks Luna is scum after her first post was sketchy and almost accusatory in nature, similar to their scum playstyle. However after I tested her for a reaction to scope out her alignment that way, it seemed like she was acting like her usual town self, like a frustrated townie. But other than that, she hasn't really done anything to make me believe that she's town. From looking at her profile, most of her posts are just her defending herself and her responses to being questioned. I'm willing to set her aside for now. For the time being, I'm going to go with - Leaning Town 59.88/40.12
    Luna was pretty quiet in scum chat and in thread on my game just there on UM. Maybe that's a scum tell? Also if you're still saying usually she's more active, maybe that's a further tell for her alignment this game. I know I was saying earlier that maybe she's town and I can think of a few points towards her being town (the frustrated townie defending herself thing and the song kill-- she wouldn't do it again-- but I'm kinda unsure now because generally speaking, the rest of her posts aren't seeming very townish or overly helpful to me. But this is also heightened by PoE because there are other people who are contributing more to actual scumhunting.
    ~Nerd: - Kinda inactive compared to the others. Not really much to say about her except that her weird "Hoping we eliminate a townie today" post really stuck out to me and almost every other player who was on at the time, and the post in question felt like it was either A. a freudian slip B. a typo C. something that was meant to go in her scumchat, and I'm not really sure which one I believe. Her list was also fairly bland and it didn't really have anything useful, and it felt kinda.. forced, almost? It's out of the ordinary for her to make a list since I don't recall if I've ever seen her make one before. I also didn't like how it was all mostly 50/50s or an amount close to that ratio? You'd think that by then with all the posts people have made they'd have a good read on most people. I'm not really sure what to put for her due to her lack of posts but for now I'm going to go with - Unsure, Leaning Scum?? 48/52
    I think we need to look into nerd a little more before coming to a decision. I agree with Broncos and City on that, even if it was supposed to be "hoping we DON'T elim a townie", it still feels a bit iffy. But as I already said as well, her defence seemed a bit more nonchalant than I think it would if it was actually a big mistake and she was actually scum and saw all these votes on her because of it. But maybe nerd is just real good at keeping her cool.
    ~Bella: - Kinda inactive too, if my memory serves me correctly. They made around 30-35ish posts and atleast 60-70% of them were off topic. I don't like it when someone is active but their posts are all mostly off topic, and if you ask me it's worse than being inactive with a few on topic posts, and it's often where scum like to hide. I want to hear more from her since I don't really have that many on-topic posts from her to analyze; off topic ones aren't really that helpful while trying to get a read on a person. (I know what you’re thinking & I acknowledge that I’ve posted a ton of off topic posts too and I’m sorry for that, but I’ve posted way more on topic posts than Bella has) I guess I kinda liked:
    I agree completely. I'm growing a bit worried about Bella. I suspected her way earlier on because of the "having a joke about and maybe she's feeling particularly evil/playful because she finally lied last game as scum" but i retract that and am not really holding that particular thing against her. But her quietness and the fact all she's posted was mostly off topic fluff, is quite concerning.
    ~Keyen: Probably the 2nd most active, other than Coffee. Their posts have been very contributive and I really liked a lot of them. Plus, I don’t think they’re acting as aggressive as scum Keyen usually does. He also fooled around on day 1 a lot, and I think scum Keyen is the type to stick to on topic posts and refrain from making off topic posts as much as they can. Not really much to say about him, but I think he’s my most townread for now. - Probably Town 69.7/31.3
    Keyen's posts were pinging me quite a bit here and there and he's very contradictory and that's concerning, but maybe it's just because he's genuinely unsure. Hmmm
    ~Coffee: - Probably the most active player in the game. While they have posted off topic a LOT, iirc they’ve also made a lot of contributive, on topic posts. From what I can gather from their posts, they seem pretty townish, but a couple of their posts also feel really forced (which I think someone has mentioned before, don’t remember who), and kinda.. fake? Especially the really positive ones, as I remember that she was this "perky" too in Zinnia's woodlands game, where she was scum. I don’t know if that’s just her personality or if it has a more sinister reason, but I think it’s something worth noting. I also really liked their big list especially considering it was just day 1 then and I think it was only like halfway past the day. It seemed like it had a lot of effort put in. I also don't think they would've done that whole lovers-with-Bella thing on day 1 if she was scum, since I don't think scum would want to be lovers with anyone. Anyway, due to their contributive posts and a general feeling of towniness from both her off topic & on topic posts, I think I’m going to go with - Leaning Town 65.5/33.5

I wondered about this too but I put it down to Coffee's fluffy, bouncy personality. She seems very excited, over-excited. But I'm not sure that's because they're scum. Not sure how coffee would be as scum, but their posts have been way too helpful and thought provoking to seem insincere.

PoE isn't always reliable and MANY people who contribute a lot end up being scum. Actually leading the discussion is sometimes scumtell.

That really depends on who the player is.

Yeah and I'm not liking Keyen this game. I still don't see why you townread him.

I explained why in my readslist. I think Keyen is usually much more aggressive as scum, especially on day 1, but I can’t really see that this game.

Idk he seems really ready to police every single post & eager to vote me every single day.

In regards to you specifically, maybe. But imo he’s actually been more chill than usual in general in this game. Usually he goes after more people than one. Maybe that’s what we should be looking at?? (Jk I’m actually enjoying a little time to breath now and then (:)
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member

Okay, but you straight up attacked me & called my reasoning stupid. Like? I wouldn't do that to you.

I'm pretty Keyen never called your reasoning stupid? He said that he "might as well just push for you elimination for this stupid reason alone.", and I'm pretty sure he was referring to you being overdramatic as the reason, since otherwise he would've said reasoning instead of reason.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options

PoE isn't always reliable and MANY people who contribute a lot end up being scum. Actually leading the discussion is sometimes scumtell.

That really depends on who the player is.

Yeah and I'm not liking Keyen this game. I still don't see why you townread him.

I explained why in my readslist. I think Keyen is usually much more aggressive as scum, especially on day 1, but I can’t really see that this game.

Idk he seems really ready to police every single post & eager to vote me every single day.

That just seems like Keyen being Keyen. He’s done the same thing to me & Coffee in past games, and it’s actually kinda surprising when he doesn’t do it to anyone, lol.

That’s literally what I JUST said omgggg. Twinsies! 🖤
  • Options
    i feel like the other like was sophia. just an assumption. she and keyen have both scumread me from the second i said "hi" so.

You are the only one who assumed that I'm scumreading you "the second you said hi", which is NOT the case at all. I've already explained why I scumread you at that time and the fact that you keep saying this is irritating. If you're going to be overdramatic and think this way ever again, then I might as well just push for you elimination for this stupid reason alone.

Now you're just being rude, Keyen. I don't appreciate the aggressiveness. That's just rude.

Both of you need to take a chill pill. Jesus.

Um no he's literally gonna sit here and downright insult me? Like no.

I am not insulting you personally, I am insulting your playstyle, whichever alignment that you are right now. You are being overdramatic about how people suspect you which is no fun at all. It's like I just mentioned something about you being possibly scum and you're like "OHM YGOD I AM NOT SCUM PLEASE DON'T ELIMINATE ME WHY ARE YALL ELIMINATRING ME JESUS YALL SUCK IN THIS GAME I AM NOT SCUM"

Tell me if that isn't being overdramatic.

Girl, if you are not comfortable with people being sus of you, then don't play this game. It's that easy, lol. You are also taking away the fun out of this game due to your attitude towards people who are being sus of you. I'm just playing the game, so naturally, I am going to be sus of you and everyone else, but the fact that you're actually taking my suspicions on you this game personally bothers me.

• Options

I'm pretty Keyen never called your reasoning stupid? He said that he "might as well just push for you elimination for this stupid reason alone.", and I'm pretty sure he was referring to you being overdramatic as the reason, since otherwise he would've said reasoning instead of reason.

Okay, how does that change it though? He called me overdramatic and called it stupid. Lmao. It's rude. When you called me dramatic I was a little annoyed but I was like okay, yeah. He's being aggressive and I don't like it.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Both of you need to take a chill pill. Jesus.

Um no he's literally gonna sit here and downright insult me? Like no.

I am not insulting you personally, I am insulting your playstyle, whichever alignment that you are right now. You are being overdramatic about how people suspect you which is no fun at all. It's like I just mentioned something about you being possibly scum and you're like "OHM YGOD I AM NOT SCUM PLEASE DON'T ELIMINATE ME WHY ARE YALL ELIMINATRING ME JESUS YALL SUCK IN THIS GAME I AM NOT SCUM"

Tell me if that isn't being overdramatic.

Girl, if you are not comfortable with people being sus of you, then don't play this game. It's that easy, lol. You are also taking away the fun out of this game due to your attitude towards people who are being sus of you. I'm just playing the game, so naturally, I am going to be sus of you and everyone else, but the fact that you're actually taking my suspicions on you this game personally bothers me.

Because you're aggressive about it.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Well, your posts aren't making me feel like it's just Keyen.

Also, Nerd, you're not off the radar. I still don't 100% believe it was a typo yesterday.

I don't expect to be in any way considered town.

Why are all of you just so insistent I'm bad? Oh my god. You'd think people would learn something from that other game.
    My list says it all. Okay?

Luna, don’t get too ruffled! It’s ok. Not “all of us” are insisting anything 🖤
  • Options

Also, Nerd, you're not off the radar. I still don't 100% believe it was a typo yesterday.

Why are all of you just so insistent I'm bad? Oh my god. You'd think people would learn something from that other game.

Not all of us.

LOL just saw this ok imma stop being cringey hehe
  • Options

Not all of us.

LOL just saw this ok imma stop being cringey hehe

nooo i like it LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    I'm going to put the game on a temporary pause. Please refrain from posting unless I directly talk to you. Nobody wants the mods to get involved.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    I'm going to put the game on a temporary pause. Please refrain from posting unless I directly talk to you. Nobody wants the mods to get involved.

We can have a healthy and open discussion on our discord server to resolve this case if you want to. At least, everyone gets to put their insight.

• Options
    EmzyDalsvidaEmzyDalsvida Posts: 15,617 Member

We can have a healthy and open discussion on our discord server to resolve this case if you want to. At least, everyone gets to put their insight.

No I think that you and Luna should resolve it privately. At least first before it becomes a public thing. A breather will be good. Just everyone step away for a hot minute