Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• Options
    CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Ok, just finished reading back.

I’m sorry to see you go Keyen, but we all need breaks sometimes, so I understand.

I still don’t understand what you guys see in my reads of people that are scummy. Yeah, it was a lot of 50/50’s, but I’m not as good of a scum hunter as most of you. I just did my best to make it accurate, and that was the result.

Do you have any scum reads so far?

The only explanation for it being weird was “too many 50/50’s,” so I just mentioned that bit.

Luna is acting pretty weird, but they’ve done this as multiple alignments so I’m not sure if I want to eliminate them just yet.

Other than that, not really.

Why are you still not off Luna's back? I feel like she's just a frustrated townie at this point. I'll eat my words if she's scum. XD But I don't think I am gonna poke her today.

Last time I promise but:

fRuStRaTeD townieeeee 👓👓👓
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,617 Member
    Okay, anyways this is just my summarised thoughts on what happened in day 1 while I was asleep and also what I've read so far on day 2.

I'm liking Keyen less and less especially since he did kinda try to stir people to vote Cupid me on day 1. I can see scum Keyen do this and also when he kept on asking me why I have City higher than him in my list kinda pinged me a bit. I don't know.

I'm also not liking that big Sophia post early on day 2. It seems like an overkill that I've seen Scum Sophia do before. I'm not sure if Sophia and Keyen are scums together, I feel like no. I also don't think Em is scum with Sophia cuz on day 1, Em pointed out that Sophia was being a bit quiet or something along those lines.

I don't really think Nerd would try to elim me on day 1 if she was mafia unless she has a bigger mafia boss telling her to do that. I have to say the switch between me to Nerd after the typo slip was a bit weird especially when it went back to me? I can tell if Mafia was bussing scum Nerd or not. The other weird thing about Nerd was that she said she was gonna be offline but then came back online again like as if someone messaged her to fix the problem. XD Nerd has claimed townie so I kinda wanna believe it but I can't remember how much Nerd lies. I think she does but ah, it's been a while since I've seen her as scum so I'm not super sure. But my instincts are telling me she's probably town?

The only people who I firmly believe are town, are Broncos, Luna, and City. Maybe Coffee since she claimed and I feel like she doesn't lie that soon as scum. Tho, I'm a bit wee scared of City's good long post. I don't think I've seen her do that before as either alignment. 😅😬

I don't know what to think of Frenchy saying that he would "overthrow" a game if he was mafia. Again, I've never played with him before and so I don't know what his definition of overthrow is but it must stink to be his mafia buddy. LOL. As for his post about not caring about the game...? I don't know. I feel like if he was mafia, he would not say that he would overthrow a game if he were one, and then concluded with him not caring about this game. So maybe he's town, but the fact that he doesn't care much about the game is annoying me. Seriously not helping. 😒😒 Can the mafia like kill him at night or something? XD I don't feel like wasting a day elim on him. Also, I'm gonna be salty about this but we have 3 mafia to find and if Frenchy is a townie, we have 3 mafia and a townie who doesn't care so much to contribute. Great. Just what we needed, am I right?

I kinda wanna think Bella is town since she did say "thank God, no" when Keyen asked her if she was scum. I'm still waiting for more townish posts from her tho.

So who else am I missing? I think Em? Yeah, I don't know about her but I'd like to see Sophia’s flip first before I make my mind up about Em but I def think Sophia and Em are not buddies together.

Hmm, I think I'm town reading too many people right now. 😂 And I really don't think Em, Keyen and Sophia will all be mafia together, so I might have to rethink this and look at my previous list again. But these are just my quick on the go thoughts for now.

I see what you mean with the Sophia thing. It defos is something she did as scum before and I distinctly remember it because I distinctly townread her because of it. Also the constant emphasising the amount of time it took for her to do it is weird. But I also see where she's coming from in a lot of what she says and somewhat agree, so I dunno.

Nerd I think is still pinging me a bit. My gut feels a bit funky about nerd, and mouse (now you) too
    I dunno. This is why I don't generally like replacements because I'm still feeling vibes of old you of being a bit suspicious of you. But then the fact I wasn't comfortable with mouse certainly isn't helping me change that. So eh.

Why do you townread broncos so much this game? In the past few games i played I was really confident in my townreading broncos but I'm not feeling the same way this time and that's worrisome

Also I agree with Luna and city. Part of me wondered if maybe Luna was feeling particularly attacked because of a guilty conscious but I don't think she would have continued that if that were the case and I'm feeling more inclined to rust her for now. City I agree with because she's been mafia a lot and this city is not the same city we've seen so much lately.

1, I don’t think Mouse would’ve abandoned the game if she had a very important role. That’d be like abandoning her scum buddies if she was scum, or her town buddies in the case she was PR Cop. Or idk maybe she would’ve left for the very reason that an important role was even more too much to handle along with a busy irl situation. Either way, it’s all just speculation made to compensate for the lack of posts she’s made for a proper analysis. However, this type of compensation is not enough. I’m glad to have DeKay dedicated to her new role so this can change and I can have something to finally hopefully work off of. So in the mean time, I don’t see how anyone can town read or scum read Mouse. At all 🤷‍♀️

2. Yeah I don’t know what to think of Broncos. She’s been super helpful so far but she’s also among the players I hadn’t played with before I took my break from mafia games so it’ll take me time to get accustomed to her. On one hand, if DeKay finds her fine, ok, but on the other hand my little voice is saying “well ofc DeKay finds Broncos ok if Broncos read DeKay as innocent back when she was Cupid and took DeKay’s words seriously.” Regardless, I’ll keep my eyes peeled on her like I’ll keep my eyes peeled on everybody 😉

Broncos been scum in the two games here and you played, right?

Also, I'm sorry but I don't form biased views on people's scum/town reads on me. A mafia could read me as town and I could still want to think they're being fishy cuz sometimes mafia just wants to get on my good side. I judge someone by their actions and so far, like I said Broncos has done more impromptu stuff.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Does anyone feel like Bella has done the bare minimum to seem townish. Like she usually gets sniffed out quickly and hasn't done all that much to convince me she's town, but she hasn't pinged my "Bella's scum" radar. It could need a tune-up. Maybe she should give Bella a second look.

I think City's town. She hasn't done any summary posts that signify scum City, but we've mentioned it a bunch of times, so maybe she stopped doing it?

She plays more in UM which I don't play, so what do you think? Maybe you know her more than I do.

The only game I can think of over there was the cult game when me and her worked together. Lala sniffed her out but then we recruited her and all was saved :D

I don't know what it is about her, she seems to do the summary thing City/Mouse do and say as little as possible.

Is this cult game the most recent one ya'll talk about from the UM and where bella lied?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I might be able to able to get behind a Sophia vote. I feel she’s usually pretty aggressive in defending herself as town and isn’t as much here. I don’t want to vote yet and allow the mafia to hop on in case Sophia is town.

My playstyle has changed a lot, that’s mostly why I’m not being as aggressive.

And for the love of god, I AM town. I don’t understand how the heck or why the heck anyone can think I’m scummy just because I put effort into my list.

I also still don’t understand what Dekay thinks I should’ve done instead?? Because I’m not going to make a bland asf list or no list at all when I have that much to say about everyone. It’s my choice whether or not I make a list and how much effort I put into it.

I know it's your choice and it's up to you how you want to make a list but I think a more helpful list will be trying to draw connections between players cuz we still have a mafia team to find and we need to look for people who are purposely distancing themselves from each other or are agreeing/disagreeing with each other, etc etc. Just my two cents tho.

I believe your whole list is just mainly you assessing an individual as an individual. For all we know, a townie can also look scummy. So I feel like you might also want to put that into consideration.

Tho, it can be helpful to look back if you get nightkilled to see who you are sus of and maybe use that as a clue, I don't think it's helping us much now to draw the connections on who's scum.

I do have something to say about the first paragraph here:

The problem abt looking for connections is maf have SO many different strategies. Like
    ~Two people agreeing? Can’t possibly be a scum team so open, right? Or maybe they were hoping you’d think that?
    ~Two people disagreeing? Could possibly be a scum team bussing each other, right? Or two /fruuuustrated townieeeees/?

tsk
  • Options
    Okay, anyways this is just my summarised thoughts on what happened in day 1 while I was asleep and also what I've read so far on day 2.

I'm liking Keyen less and less especially since he did kinda try to stir people to vote Cupid me on day 1. I can see scum Keyen do this and also when he kept on asking me why I have City higher than him in my list kinda pinged me a bit. I don't know.

I'm also not liking that big Sophia post early on day 2. It seems like an overkill that I've seen Scum Sophia do before. I'm not sure if Sophia and Keyen are scums together, I feel like no. I also don't think Em is scum with Sophia cuz on day 1, Em pointed out that Sophia was being a bit quiet or something along those lines.

I don't really think Nerd would try to elim me on day 1 if she was mafia unless she has a bigger mafia boss telling her to do that. I have to say the switch between me to Nerd after the typo slip was a bit weird especially when it went back to me? I can tell if Mafia was bussing scum Nerd or not. The other weird thing about Nerd was that she said she was gonna be offline but then came back online again like as if someone messaged her to fix the problem. XD Nerd has claimed townie so I kinda wanna believe it but I can't remember how much Nerd lies. I think she does but ah, it's been a while since I've seen her as scum so I'm not super sure. But my instincts are telling me she's probably town?

The only people who I firmly believe are town, are Broncos, Luna, and City. Maybe Coffee since she claimed and I feel like she doesn't lie that soon as scum. Tho, I'm a bit wee scared of City's good long post. I don't think I've seen her do that before as either alignment. 😅😬

I don't know what to think of Frenchy saying that he would "overthrow" a game if he was mafia. Again, I've never played with him before and so I don't know what his definition of overthrow is but it must stink to be his mafia buddy. LOL. As for his post about not caring about the game...? I don't know. I feel like if he was mafia, he would not say that he would overthrow a game if he were one, and then concluded with him not caring about this game. So maybe he's town, but the fact that he doesn't care much about the game is annoying me. Seriously not helping. 😒😒 Can the mafia like kill him at night or something? XD I don't feel like wasting a day elim on him. Also, I'm gonna be salty about this but we have 3 mafia to find and if Frenchy is a townie, we have 3 mafia and a townie who doesn't care so much to contribute. Great. Just what we needed, am I right?

I kinda wanna think Bella is town since she did say "thank God, no" when Keyen asked her if she was scum. I'm still waiting for more townish posts from her tho.

So who else am I missing? I think Em? Yeah, I don't know about her but I'd like to see Sophia’s flip first before I make my mind up about Em but I def think Sophia and Em are not buddies together.

Hmm, I think I'm town reading too many people right now. 😂 And I really don't think Em, Keyen and Sophia will all be mafia together, so I might have to rethink this and look at my previous list again. But these are just my quick on the go thoughts for now.

???? I don't understand your thought process about me? You weren't acting townish at all and a whole lot of other people agree on that, that's why I pushed you? I don't honestly see the correlation between me pushing you as scum since I can do it in either alignment?

I actually agree with your take on Sophia. That long wallpost is definitely an effort that Scum Sophia would do. She's also done it before, but idk, with Sophia's vibes right now, it could go either way. I don't see her as a threat right now, but it's worth keeping an eye on her.

I don't think Nerd was being bussed at all. Fwiw, I think town was just panicking when they switched to Nerd especially when day is about to end. I've been back and forth about Nerd but I don't think she's town at all. Idk.

Yeah, I like your take on Frenchy. I think scum might not kill him cause it he would be a great shield to them.

Emily is kind of pinging me tbh, but I'm inclined to leave her alone for now.

Well, maybe it's cuz scum you killed me before cuz I wasn't acting townie in that one game and I feel like you could still use the same excuse and just blame me for not looking townish. I mean, sure toy were right about me being scummy but you can aslo be right as a mafia and then get away with it cuz people agreed with you.

If Nerd is scum and isn't being bussed, who do you think are her buddies? I need to relook again but I remember most people were online at the time excoet for Frenchy and me... And Song? Not sure if Bella was there too tho but I think not if I recall.

The people who didn’t vote for Nerd are Frenchy, Song, Mouse, & Coffee. If she is scum and she wasn’t being bussed, then 2 of her buddies are in there somewhere.

I’m going to look in her readslist to see what her reads are for those four people.

I believe Coffee made it clear that she didn't want to vote so I guess Nerd and Coffee can't really be mafia together.

^^^^^!!!!!!
  • Options

???? I don't understand your thought process about me? You weren't acting townish at all and a whole lot of other people agree on that, that's why I pushed you? I don't honestly see the correlation between me pushing you as scum since I can do it in either alignment?

I actually agree with your take on Sophia. That long wallpost is definitely an effort that Scum Sophia would do. She's also done it before, but idk, with Sophia's vibes right now, it could go either way. I don't see her as a threat right now, but it's worth keeping an eye on her.

I don't think Nerd was being bussed at all. Fwiw, I think town was just panicking when they switched to Nerd especially when day is about to end. I've been back and forth about Nerd but I don't think she's town at all. Idk.

Yeah, I like your take on Frenchy. I think scum might not kill him cause it he would be a great shield to them.

Well, maybe it's cuz scum you killed me before cuz I wasn't acting townie in that one game and I feel like you could still use the same excuse and just blame me for not looking townish. I mean, sure toy were right about me being scummy but you can aslo be right as a mafia and then get away with it cuz people agreed with you.

If Nerd is scum and isn't being bussed, who do you think are her buddies? I need to relook again but I remember most people were online at the time excoet for Frenchy and me... And Song? Not sure if Bella was there too tho but I think not if I recall.

The people who didn’t vote for Nerd are Frenchy, Song, Mouse, & Coffee. If she is scum and she wasn’t being bussed, then 2 of her buddies are in there somewhere.

I’m going to look in her readslist to see what her reads are for those four people.

Bella:
    Bella - 50/50 - Pretty much the same as Sophia, only Bella hasn't been quite as active. Nothing she's said stuck out to me, so she's going to stay neutral for now.

Mouse:
    Mouse - 50/50 - I think I'd also be open to eliminating Mouse today so that we don't have to go through the stress of finding them a replacement, but I'd still prefer to lynch someone else so I won't be participating in that wagon if it shows up.

I don’t think she’d wanna eliminate her buddy like that while they were looking for a replacement, so I guess this kinda clears them for now.

Coffee:
    Coffee - 60/40, Leaning Town - They haven't really said anything I thought was scummy, but it's still way to early to be any more certain than this. I think Coffee is my most town read for now, but this is most definitely subject to change.

I don’t think she’d be as bold to make Coffee her most town read if they were scumbuddies together, but I haven’t seen Nerd as scum much before so I’m not really sure what her scum playstyle is and how she usually reads her buddies.

Skipping song because she died & flipped town

Frenchy:
    Frenchy - 50/50 - I just haven't played with Frenchy long enough to really know their playstyle. I probably won't be able to read them until they've played at least two more games tbh.

This leaves us with Frenchy & Bella.

What do you guys think of those two? I kinda feel like a Nerd/Frenchy/Bella scumteam just seems too easy though. Hmm.

Yeah I think it's too easy but the fact that I'm town reading almost more than half of everyone else right now is making me question it. XD

But I just don't think Nerd would be bold enough to vote me first if she was scum. She kinda has that bit of 🌺🌺🌺🌺 that she has as town. I haven't seen he as scum recently so I'm not sure. I'm not gonna count that time with the Snerd Hydra game.

*s.punk. XD Didn't mean to look I'm like insulting you, Nerd! LOL.

I think what we should all be doing know is ditching this scum hunting and focus in on the real trying question of the times:

like idk how is that word even censored??🙈
  • Options
    I might be able to able to get behind a Sophia vote. I feel she’s usually pretty aggressive in defending herself as town and isn’t as much here. I don’t want to vote yet and allow the mafia to hop on in case Sophia is town.

And for the love of god, I AM town. I don’t understand how the heck or why the heck anyone can think I’m scummy just because I put effort into my list.

I also still don’t understand what Dekay thinks I should’ve done instead?? Because I’m not going to make a bland asf list or no list at all when I have that much to say about everyone. It’s my choice whether or not I make a list and how much effort I put into it.

I know it's your choice and it's up to you how you want to make a list but I think a more helpful list will be trying to draw connections between players cuz we still have a mafia team to find and we need to look for people who are purposely distancing themselves from each other or are agreeing/disagreeing with each other, etc etc. Just my two cents tho.

I believe your whole list is just mainly you assessing an individual as an individual. For all we know, a townie can also look scummy. So I feel like you might also want to put that into consideration.

Tho, it can be helpful to look back if you get nightkilled to see who you are sus of and maybe use that as a clue, I don't think it's helping us much now to draw the connections on who's scum.

Well I guess you’re right, but a lot of my playstyle is mostly assessing how someone has acted before and how they act now and using that to scope out players’ alignments. I’ll take your advice into consideration though, so thanks.

Okay, great! And sorry if I offended you or something. 🙈 But I'm just saying it will help a lot also if we all try to connect people together, cuz maybe you might see a correlation between two/three people that I don't and vice versa! 😊

That smile emoji coming from DeKay is making me nervous

heheh. Heh. Heeeeeh.
  • Options
    xSongx wrote: »
    Since Zinnia hasn’t approved my replacing Keyen yet, I’m not going to speak on topic but I’ll read back and save any important thoughts to post once I’ve officially replaced Keyen. Don’t expect too many, though.

If there's no one to replace Keyen by the end of the day you may replace in. Otherwise, it's unfair to the Mafia to put a player they've already kileld back in.

=_=

does anything have to be made fair for /mafia/ tho? Does it. Really?
  • Options
    Since Zinnia hasn’t approved my replacing Keyen yet, I’m not going to speak on topic but I’ll read back and save any important thoughts to post once I’ve officially replaced Keyen. Don’t expect too many, though.

If there's no one to replace Keyen by the end of the day you may replace in. Otherwise, it's unfair to the Mafia to put a player they've already kileld back in.

But.... it's also unfair for town as they have one missing player now for the rest of day if that's the case... :( Are you asking around to get someone else to replace tho? Maybe Caro or Lala?

Lol! This was the next post omg. Same page! How bout you be Sherlock and I be Watson?? 🔎
  • Options

Hmm that makes sense. I’m still gonna read back tho. This seems like an interesting game (:

Aw you poor thing! I hope you can come back in so we can be game besties again. And if you can’t, I’ll find out whoever did this to you, squeeze their juices into the coffee grinder, and whirl it in froth until it’s nothing but foam 😇
  • Options
    Anyway I’m going to go to sleep now so I’m just going to Vote: Nerd since they’re currently my most scumread atm.

I don’t really think I’m going to change my vote later unless something happens that makes me reevaluate my read on her, so that’s why I’m putting it in now. Goodnight.

I don’t know about the impulsivity of that vote, being a pacifist myself, but you do you sis 😇🖤😙

Goodnight!
  • Options

I do have something to say about the first paragraph here:

The problem abt looking for connections is maf have SO many different strategies. Like
    ~Two people agreeing? Can’t possibly be a scum team so open, right? Or maybe they were hoping you’d think that?
    ~Two people disagreeing? Could possibly be a scum team bussing each other, right? Or two /fruuuustrated townieeeees/?

tsk

I know, but there's also a lot of other obvious ones too like how I feel like Keyen and Luna are obviously not partners, etc. So we can cross out that possibility. Sometimes you can see certain types of disagreeing to be fake and acted out. I'm not expecting everyone here to give a good 100% correct answer on their connections theory tho. Even I'm not that good but I do try to first find all the people who I firmly believe is town, then I look at the people I'm unsure of and try to figure out their connection.

So, for example let's say I feel like Luna and Keyen are not super townish to me, then I will narrow the both of them together and see how they behave. So in this case, I conclude that they're not connected, which then I can scrutinized some more and figure out which one of them is more likely to be more town than the other. Rinse and repeat.

I do this for mostly all my lists, which is why when Sophia and Keyen asked if my order of my list is random, I said no.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    ZinniavanillaZinniavanilla Posts: 11,872 Member
    Today has been a weird day and while I intended to do vote counts and stuff I'm simply... too worn out right now. I apologize.
    unknown.png
  • Options
    Just some thoughts...

Since Em and Keyen are fine with thinking Sophia is scummy, I feel like there's no way either of them is buddies with Sophia. They wouldn't want to 'bus' her this quickly or agree to my suspicion on her that readily. If Sophia is mafia, then it's safe for me to say that Em and Keyen/replacement is town. Same goes for Broncos too, I guess.

For Nerd, some people are still thinking she's scum. I think it was Em, Keyen and Sophia. Maybe I miss some more people. To me, this looks like mafia trying to go for an easy elim bait. I will look back again at EoD and see how the votes are, later in my next posts or so to try to figure out if Nerd is being bussed or if she's actually bait. If Nerd is actually scum, then I think her buddies are Frenchy and Bella cuz I honestly don't see anyone else being her buddy?

So... like do we wanna elim Nerd today? I'd rather just elim Frenchy. If Frenchy flips mafia, there's a high chance Nerd is scum with him. If he flips town, then it's not a total loss. I'll be mad since I feel like it's a wasted elim like I mentioned before but it's the best we can do. I doubt mafia would be nice enough to kill him if he's town unless he makes a miraculous townie post later that would give him a heck load of townie cred.

But if elim Nerd and she flips town, then we don't know for sure if Frenchy is town or not cuz I still feel like it could go either way for him and this could lead to even more miselims down the line, if he's town.

Right now, I'm more inclined to vote Em, Keyen or Sophia. Frenchy is like the fourth option if I really can't pick.

I may need all my townie homies to help me out on this one. XD

1. Nope Frenchy isn’t gonna come up w a miraculous town cred post. Trust me. And everyone else who defo agrees with me 😇
    2. I think we should elim Frenchy just because it would either mean (1) mafia begone or (2) the least contributing townie gone. Anyone who voted anyone else so far is just shooting in the dark.

That’s just my thoughts! I already stated what I think of the other ‘uns. I just ain’t sure abt anything now, no, but. Well. Anything you think is fine w me, but you asked for town homie help, and homie town just gave you wisdom 🤓
  • Options
    Just some thoughts...

Since Em and Keyen are fine with thinking Sophia is scummy, I feel like there's no way either of them is buddies with Sophia. They wouldn't want to 'bus' her this quickly or agree to my suspicion on her that readily. If Sophia is mafia, then it's safe for me to say that Em and Keyen/replacement is town. Same goes for Broncos too, I guess.

For Nerd, some people are still thinking she's scum. I think it was Em, Keyen and Sophia. Maybe I miss some more people. To me, this looks like mafia trying to go for an easy elim bait. I will look back again at EoD and see how the votes are, later in my next posts or so to try to figure out if Nerd is being bussed or if she's actually bait. If Nerd is actually scum, then I think her buddies are Frenchy and Bella cuz I honestly don't see anyone else being her buddy?

So... like do we wanna elim Nerd today? I'd rather just elim Frenchy. If Frenchy flips mafia, there's a high chance Nerd is scum with him. If he flips town, then it's not a total loss. I'll be mad since I feel like it's a wasted elim like I mentioned before but it's the best we can do. I doubt mafia would be nice enough to kill him if he's town unless he makes a miraculous townie post later that would give him a heck load of townie cred.

But if elim Nerd and she flips town, then we don't know for sure if Frenchy is town or not cuz I still feel like it could go either way for him and this could lead to even more miselims down the line, if he's town.

Right now, I'm more inclined to vote Em, Keyen or Sophia. Frenchy is like the fourth option if I really can't pick.

1. Nope Frenchy isn’t gonna come up w a miraculous town cred post. Trust me. And everyone else who defo agrees with me 😇
    2. I think we should elim Frenchy just because it would either mean (1) mafia begone or (2) the least contributing townie gone. Anyone who voted anyone else so far is just shooting in the dark.

That’s just my thoughts! I already stated what I think of the other ‘uns. I just ain’t sure abt anything now, no, but. Well. Anything you think is fine w me, but you asked for town homie help, and homie town just gave you wisdom 🤓

Srry I forgot the “may the force be w u”
  • Options
    I guess the only way I can actually believe that Nerd is scum was that she voted cupid me cuz I had a vote on Bella for very long and she was trying to save Bella. That's it. XD But why she would pick? I don't know.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Just finished dinner. I'm reading back, and since there's already stuff I want to comment on, I'll just start now.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Just some thoughts...

I'm fine with voting Frenchy if people who know him better can tell me how he overthrows a game as scum or how he acts when he's scum.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options

Bella:
    Bella - 50/50 - Pretty much the same as Sophia, only Bella hasn't been quite as active. Nothing she's said stuck out to me, so she's going to stay neutral for now.

Mouse:
    Mouse - 50/50 - I think I'd also be open to eliminating Mouse today so that we don't have to go through the stress of finding them a replacement, but I'd still prefer to lynch someone else so I won't be participating in that wagon if it shows up.

I don’t think she’d wanna eliminate her buddy like that while they were looking for a replacement, so I guess this kinda clears them for now.

Coffee:
    Coffee - 60/40, Leaning Town - They haven't really said anything I thought was scummy, but it's still way to early to be any more certain than this. I think Coffee is my most town read for now, but this is most definitely subject to change.

I don’t think she’d be as bold to make Coffee her most town read if they were scumbuddies together, but I haven’t seen Nerd as scum much before so I’m not really sure what her scum playstyle is and how she usually reads her buddies.

Skipping song because she died & flipped town

Frenchy:
    Frenchy - 50/50 - I just haven't played with Frenchy long enough to really know their playstyle. I probably won't be able to read them until they've played at least two more games tbh.

This leaves us with Frenchy & Bella.

What do you guys think of those two? I kinda feel like a Nerd/Frenchy/Bella scumteam just seems too easy though. Hmm.

Yeah I think it's too easy but the fact that I'm town reading almost more than half of everyone else right now is making me question it. XD

But I just don't think Nerd would be bold enough to vote me first if she was scum. She kinda has that bit of 🌺🌺🌺🌺 that she has as town. I haven't seen he as scum recently so I'm not sure. I'm not gonna count that time with the Snerd Hydra game.

*s.punk. XD Didn't mean to look I'm like insulting you, Nerd! LOL.

I promise that you didn't, I figured it was a typo or just all around coolness, like The Rock or something :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Coffee, if you could give three names right now (okay, maybe 4 names to make it easier) of who's a scum team, who do you think they are?
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Just some thoughts...

If we can't decide, we could elim Frenchy, but it seems like a waste of an elim to me. If he were to flip mafia that'd be great, but if he doesn't then we've wasted an elim that tells us very little. I don't think his buddies would bus him, but I also don't think many townies would be on board with it either.

Em hasn't rubbed me one way or the other. Typically she's more vocal as either alignment, maybe more aggressive and sarcastic joking as scum. Idk a lot about Em, but I do know she's sneaky. As for Keyen (if we elim him today, there is no replacement), he didn't seem overly Keyenish to me, and I wasn't a terribly big fan of those who said it was normal. I don't know if he's got someone going on irl but he seemed different. I didn't like Sophia's vote/unvote on Nerd, but I've liked her responses since then.

That said, I'd prefer a Nerd elim over all of those.

1. Gosh you’re super keen on that Nerd vote, huh? Why? The typo? The long-ish list? Alright. I just think we should cit her some slack, but that might just be my inability to be a badaz slugger like you and DeKay 😪
    2. But I did find Keyen normal! Idk man. He just was. Quieter, but the aggression that was there wasn’t new. And the voting and the pushyness wasn’t new. He’s just Nicki-like. Now, it’s the people that keep looking over at him that are catching my attention tbh 😋
  • Options
    Is the game still on pause or what? Cuz I just read back thru everything. LOL.

YAY
    you’re back (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

A cupid never dies. :innocent:

I think it’s because of the revitalizing powers of the poem I left you 🖤
  • Options
    If we elim Nerd and she flips scum, then her wagon from day 1 could be telling as to who her buddies are. If she flips town, I'll probably take some heat, but I think I have decent reasons to suspect. I think it will make Sophia and others who hopped on and off seem better.

If she flips mafia, I think her partners either both bussed her or both stayed off the wagon. Maybe Keyen tried to distract from the Nerd wagon? Or they were both on and bussing, then jumped off when they say Nerd might get away with it?

Then that would mean Frenchy, Bella and Mouse (me) are scum. Almost everyone seemed to be hopping off and on. And the only people who weren't online were those three, not counting Song since she's proven town now.

Hm, I don't know. I just feel like Nerd's town.

Maybe I'm dumb and City is scum or something. I feel like I've given her so much slack. Some of her recent posts just don't seem like town City but also doesn't feel like scum City. XD So I'm confusion.

And it's also not helping that I can barely read Frenchy or Bella.

I think maybe it's best we go with Frenchy. If we let him live, it will be too late later on and we won't have much info on him to go by. At least Nerd is more active than him and maybe she would get more town credit later on depending on what she posts. And trust me, I would like to so elim Nerd for voting cupid me but I was a bad cupid anyways so I'll let her pass. XD

Thank you for sparing me today.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    If we elim Nerd and she flips scum, then her wagon from day 1 could be telling as to who her buddies are. If she flips town, I'll probably take some heat, but I think I have decent reasons to suspect. I think it will make Sophia and others who hopped on and off seem better.

If she flips mafia, I think her partners either both bussed her or both stayed off the wagon. Maybe Keyen tried to distract from the Nerd wagon? Or they were both on and bussing, then jumped off when they say Nerd might get away with it?

Then that would mean Frenchy, Bella and Mouse (me) are scum. Almost everyone seemed to be hopping off and on. And the only people who weren't online were those three, not counting Song since she's proven town now.

Hm, I don't know. I just feel like Nerd's town.

Maybe I'm dumb and City is scum or something. I feel like I've given her so much slack. Some of her recent posts just don't seem like town City but also doesn't feel like scum City. XD So I'm confusion.

And it's also not helping that I can barely read Frenchy or Bella.

I think maybe it's best we go with Frenchy. If we let him live, it will be too late later on and we won't have much info on him to go by. At least Nerd is more active than him and maybe she would get more town credit later on depending on what she posts. And trust me, I would like to so elim Nerd for voting cupid me but I was a bad cupid anyways so I'll let her pass. XD

1. Right?? Idk why ppl took that lil Nerd typo and made it such a ballon bonanza. I’m not confident enough on scum reading her to vote her, let alone vote her and go to sleep right after 😅
    2. /Are/ you scum????
    3. No but I do feel like we should be more worried if City was posting list after list, you know?
    4. I agree with the Frenchy thing, as you’ll see in my previous post.
    5. You weren’t a bad Cupid.

Cupid don’t you doubt yourself,
    You’re a wonderful entity.
    Don’t put yourself on the bottom shelf
    When you belong at the top with the trophy!

👏👏👏*and the crowd goes wild*👏👏👏
  • Options
    I looked back to see Frenchy's posts (not the big one) and they all seem townish tho... Hmmm.
    x3vZicL.gif