Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Fire Emblem: Three Houses Mafia - Mafia/Jester Win!

Comments

• CoffeecrumblecakeCoffeecrumblecake Posts: 6,549 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Is the game still on pause or what? Cuz I just read back thru everything. LOL.

YAY
    you’re back (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »

Idk, it just got paused :/

I'm sad. 😞

I mean, so am I.

So am I!

wait it isn’t paused anymore 😆
    i’m too late 😢
  • DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,596 Member
    Okay, here are the EoD activity (Page 49 onwards).

Broncos contemplating if an impulsive Nerd vote would be good. Shows that either she's being cautious or buddies with Nerd. But since she pointed out 'too bad Nerd went offline', I doubt it's the latter.
    Is it a scum slip or a typo by Nerd???

Too bad she went offline.

Maybe it was a freudian slip.. or it was meant to go in her scumchat. Dun dun dun!!
    Is it a scum slip or a typo by Nerd???

Too bad she went offline.

i really hope it's a typo & that she didn't accidentally say that in the thread-

Is it worth eliming her for? I feel like voting for Nerd, but it might be too impulsive. I don't think she usually makes a list when she's scum. She usually doesn't put that much effort in. I think?

But then decided to vote her.
    You know what Vote: Nerd

I think she scumsliped and I don't want to overlook it. We're going in circles otherwise but we all seem to agree that this ain't right. Even if she said "Hoping we don't elim a townie" I'd still think it's sketchy.

Hm, I don't know what this is suppose to mean tho. Possible bussing? I still think Broncos is town tho. If she's mafia, I'mma be mad.

I don't know why Keyen keeps on bringing up Nerd did that on purpose. It what world would mafia wanna do that especially on Day 1. For LULz?
    I kinda wanna vote for Nerd because of that “Hoping we elim a townie today” post but it feels pretty impulsive

I feel like she did that on purpose. It's not a reason I feel confident eliminating a player.

Then Keyen voted Cupid me, and Sophia did the same as she freaked out, then Broncos unvoted Nerd. Up to this point, I could say Broncos is being shady with the voting and unvoting of Nerd but then she brought this up:
    I don't like these DeKay votes. Could Nerd's buddies been like oops she messed up time to bus her, but then someone said maybe we shouldn't and now they're jumping on DeKay to divert attention??

Which would also put her in that category so I don't think scum Broncos would do that unless she was trying to frame Keyen or Sophia.

City was just there... not doing much other than adding commentary... XD
    citysimmer wrote: »
    idk y'all
    Because on the one hand i feel like whatever DeKay says about the votes on her will be very useful, and it's 3am her time and she can't do that if we elim her now
    On the other hand my suspicion on Nerd is less solid and I'm starting to feel weird about how quickly we all jumped on and off that wagon

Em asked Keyen about those people who jumped on Nerd's wagon. Keyen says he only voted Nerd cuz people were joining the wagon.
    I don't like these DeKay votes. Could Nerd's buddies been like oops she messed up time to bus her, but then someone said maybe we shouldn't and now they're jumping on DeKay to divert attention??

seems like that

keyen and soph?

i only voted because a lot of people are jumping on her, so i went with it too

I guess in a way since Em asked Keyen and Sophia this could possibly be that Em and Keyen aren't buddies but I'm not gonna be super sure about that at this point. I also can't remember how scum Em is like and how she acts with her mafia buddies. I'm always like suspicious of her. Hahaa.

But I think if Em is town, Keyen could be scum. And vice versa. But also wee slight possibility that both of them are scum together.
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    832XG3D.gif
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Just some thoughts...

Since Em and Keyen are fine with thinking Sophia is scummy, I feel like there's no way either of them is buddies with Sophia. They wouldn't want to 'bus' her this quickly or agree to my suspicion on her that readily. If Sophia is mafia, then it's safe for me to say that Em and Keyen/replacement is town. Same goes for Broncos too, I guess.

For Nerd, some people are still thinking she's scum. I think it was Em, Keyen and Sophia. Maybe I miss some more people. To me, this looks like mafia trying to go for an easy elim bait. I will look back again at EoD and see how the votes are, later in my next posts or so to try to figure out if Nerd is being bussed or if she's actually bait. If Nerd is actually scum, then I think her buddies are Frenchy and Bella cuz I honestly don't see anyone else being her buddy?

So... like do we wanna elim Nerd today? I'd rather just elim Frenchy. If Frenchy flips mafia, there's a high chance Nerd is scum with him. If he flips town, then it's not a total loss. I'll be mad since I feel like it's a wasted elim like I mentioned before but it's the best we can do. I doubt mafia would be nice enough to kill him if he's town unless he makes a miraculous townie post later that would give him a heck load of townie cred.

But if elim Nerd and she flips town, then we don't know for sure if Frenchy is town or not cuz I still feel like it could go either way for him and this could lead to even more miselims down the line, if he's town.

Right now, I'm more inclined to vote Em, Keyen or Sophia. Frenchy is like the fourth option if I really can't pick.

I may need all my townie homies to help me out on this one. XD

If we can't decide, we could elim Frenchy, but it seems like a waste of an elim to me. If he were to flip mafia that'd be great, but if he doesn't then we've wasted an elim that tells us very little. I don't think his buddies would bus him, but I also don't think many townies would be on board with it either.

Em hasn't rubbed me one way or the other. Typically she's more vocal as either alignment, maybe more aggressive and sarcastic joking as scum. Idk a lot about Em, but I do know she's sneaky. As for Keyen (if we elim him today, there is no replacement), he didn't seem overly Keyenish to me, and I wasn't a terribly big fan of those who said it was normal. I don't know if he's got someone going on irl but he seemed different. I didn't like Sophia's vote/unvote on Nerd, but I've liked her responses since then.

That said, I'd prefer a Nerd elim over all of those.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
    Just some thoughts...

Since Em and Keyen are fine with thinking Sophia is scummy, I feel like there's no way either of them is buddies with Sophia. They wouldn't want to 'bus' her this quickly or agree to my suspicion on her that readily. If Sophia is mafia, then it's safe for me to say that Em and Keyen/replacement is town. Same goes for Broncos too, I guess.

For Nerd, some people are still thinking she's scum. I think it was Em, Keyen and Sophia. Maybe I miss some more people. To me, this looks like mafia trying to go for an easy elim bait. I will look back again at EoD and see how the votes are, later in my next posts or so to try to figure out if Nerd is being bussed or if she's actually bait. If Nerd is actually scum, then I think her buddies are Frenchy and Bella cuz I honestly don't see anyone else being her buddy?

So... like do we wanna elim Nerd today? I'd rather just elim Frenchy. If Frenchy flips mafia, there's a high chance Nerd is scum with him. If he flips town, then it's not a total loss. I'll be mad since I feel like it's a wasted elim like I mentioned before but it's the best we can do. I doubt mafia would be nice enough to kill him if he's town unless he makes a miraculous townie post later that would give him a heck load of townie cred.

But if elim Nerd and she flips town, then we don't know for sure if Frenchy is town or not cuz I still feel like it could go either way for him and this could lead to even more miselims down the line, if he's town.

Right now, I'm more inclined to vote Em, Keyen or Sophia. Frenchy is like the fourth option if I really can't pick.

If we can't decide, we could elim Frenchy, but it seems like a waste of an elim to me. If he were to flip mafia that'd be great, but if he doesn't then we've wasted an elim that tells us very little. I don't think his buddies would bus him, but I also don't think many townies would be on board with it either.

Em hasn't rubbed me one way or the other. Typically she's more vocal as either alignment, maybe more aggressive and sarcastic joking as scum. Idk a lot about Em, but I do know she's sneaky. As for Keyen (if we elim him today, there is no replacement), he didn't seem overly Keyenish to me, and I wasn't a terribly big fan of those who said it was normal. I don't know if he's got someone going on irl but he seemed different. I didn't like Sophia's vote/unvote on Nerd, but I've liked her responses since then.

What would be your conclusion if Nerd flips town?
    832XG3D.gif

YAY
    you’re back (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (: (:

A cupid never dies. :innocent:
    832XG3D.gif
    If we elim Nerd and she flips scum, then her wagon from day 1 could be telling as to who her buddies are. If she flips town, I'll probably take some heat, but I think I have decent reasons to suspect. I think it will make Sophia and others who hopped on and off seem better.

If she flips mafia, I think her partners either both bussed her or both stayed off the wagon. Maybe Keyen tried to distract from the Nerd wagon? Or they were both on and bussing, then jumped off when they say Nerd might get away with it?

Just some thoughts...

What would be your conclusion if Nerd flips town?

I answered in my most recent post. My gut says those who stayed off look better than those who were on the wagon. But maybe they thought the Nerd elim would go through and wanted to stay off the wagon to earn town cred when she flipped town. I don't know, I'd have to look at who falls into each category individually for whether I thin Nerd was bussed or not.

If we elim Nerd and she flips scum, then her wagon from day 1 could be telling as to who her buddies are. If she flips town, I'll probably take some heat, but I think I have decent reasons to suspect. I think it will make Sophia and others who hopped on and off seem better.

If she flips mafia, I think her partners either both bussed her or both stayed off the wagon. Maybe Keyen tried to distract from the Nerd wagon? Or they were both on and bussing, then jumped off when they say Nerd might get away with it?

Then that would mean Frenchy, Bella and Mouse (me) are scum. Almost everyone seemed to be hopping off and on. And the only people who weren't online were those three, not counting Song since she's proven town now.

Hm, I don't know. I just feel like Nerd's town.

Maybe I'm dumb and City is scum or something. I feel like I've given her so much slack. Some of her recent posts just don't seem like town City but also doesn't feel like scum City. XD So I'm confusion.

And it's also not helping that I can barely read Frenchy or Bella.

I think maybe it's best we go with Frenchy. If we let him live, it will be too late later on and we won't have much info on him to go by. At least Nerd is more active than him and maybe she would get more town credit later on depending on what she posts. And trust me, I would like to so elim Nerd for voting cupid me but I was a bad cupid anyways so I'll let her pass. XD
    832XG3D.gif
    Okay, anyways this is just my summarised thoughts on what happened in day 1 while I was asleep and also what I've read so far on day 2.

I'm liking Keyen less and less especially since he did kinda try to stir people to vote Cupid me on day 1. I can see scum Keyen do this and also when he kept on asking me why I have City higher than him in my list kinda pinged me a bit. I don't know.

I'm also not liking that big Sophia post early on day 2. It seems like an overkill that I've seen Scum Sophia do before. I'm not sure if Sophia and Keyen are scums together, I feel like no. I also don't think Em is scum with Sophia cuz on day 1, Em pointed out that Sophia was being a bit quiet or something along those lines.

I don't really think Nerd would try to elim me on day 1 if she was mafia unless she has a bigger mafia boss telling her to do that. I have to say the switch between me to Nerd after the typo slip was a bit weird especially when it went back to me? I can tell if Mafia was bussing scum Nerd or not. The other weird thing about Nerd was that she said she was gonna be offline but then came back online again like as if someone messaged her to fix the problem. XD Nerd has claimed townie so I kinda wanna believe it but I can't remember how much Nerd lies. I think she does but ah, it's been a while since I've seen her as scum so I'm not super sure. But my instincts are telling me she's probably town?

The only people who I firmly believe are town, are Broncos, Luna, and City. Maybe Coffee since she claimed and I feel like she doesn't lie that soon as scum. Tho, I'm a bit wee scared of City's good long post. I don't think I've seen her do that before as either alignment. 😅😬

I don't know what to think of Frenchy saying that he would "overthrow" a game if he was mafia. Again, I've never played with him before and so I don't know what his definition of overthrow is but it must stink to be his mafia buddy. LOL. As for his post about not caring about the game...? I don't know. I feel like if he was mafia, he would not say that he would overthrow a game if he were one, and then concluded with him not caring about this game. So maybe he's town, but the fact that he doesn't care much about the game is annoying me. Seriously not helping. 😒😒 Can the mafia like kill him at night or something? XD I don't feel like wasting a day elim on him. Also, I'm gonna be salty about this but we have 3 mafia to find and if Frenchy is a townie, we have 3 mafia and a townie who doesn't care so much to contribute. Great. Just what we needed, am I right?

I kinda wanna think Bella is town since she did say "thank God, no" when Keyen asked her if she was scum. I'm still waiting for more townish posts from her tho.

So who else am I missing? I think Em? Yeah, I don't know about her but I'd like to see Sophia’s flip first before I make my mind up about Em but I def think Sophia and Em are not buddies together.

Hmm, I think I'm town reading too many people right now. 😂 And I really don't think Em, Keyen and Sophia will all be mafia together, so I might have to rethink this and look at my previous list again. But these are just my quick on the go thoughts for now.

1. Call me out for it, but I truly think Keyen is just being townish Keyen. He’s normally provocative enough to carelessly wanna get rid of poor Cupid, despite my ardent pleas to the contrary earlier on in the thread, so I think that’s just you being salty someone wanted you gone LOL
    2. I agree with you and Emzy that Sophia is being a little un-viby this game. Does that even make sense? Un-viby? I dunno she kind of participated a lil less. But I did like her posted list, actually! Maybe because she town read me? Maybe I’m biased? I dunno. But this could be something to look into, if she would just do something more 🙂
    3. I think Nerd might be town, too. I can’t be sure, of course, but I can’t be sure the typo was any more than a typo either. As to the fact that you don’t think she would vote you out unless she had a mafia boss telling her what to do, I know the first page says there’s a mafia boss, but it IS possible for someone to oppose you, you know. Like we all admire you as an extremely capable player that we don’t wanna cross, I get it (myself included), but she /could have/ (I’m not saying she was, just could have) thought you’d think just that and done it because no one would possibly think scum would be as stupid as to single you out? Lemme know if that makes sense. Or “TL;DR” me, either way 😝
    4. I’m thinking good about Luna, City and me too!
    5. Someone’s a salty sea cracker! I will say I do agree that Frenchy is an interesting individual. I don’t think the absence is scummy for Frenchy in particular, nor so the super long filler posts, because he usually does that. But I do share your sentiment that it is annoying. I understand we all have busy lives but, like Keyen said~~ signing up for mafia isn’t exactly mandatory?? 😂 If the Song kill was random, maybe another random kill can be scheduled? (Mafia if you are reading this consider this a timid request from a local VT) But if the Song kill was not random, and even if it was, maybe they have a plan for someone else. Anyways, a girl can only help you hope 😌
    6. All I can say about Bella is she hasn’t really posted enough for me to read her any way. I seriously have the exact same stance on her as I had in my list previously, but again, that only says more about her not about me. We all have other commitments, so take your time Bells, but log on if you can if you don’t wanna be scum read by DeKay is all I can give you for some friendly advice. I’m trying to be lenient myself, would-be lover 🖤
    7. I haven’t played much with Emzy, so you know her better than me. Nothing too particular stuck out to me in regards to her, and consequently she kinda got lost among the dust with city and nerd and peoples. I do realize she’s been contributing a lot... but it coulda been empty? I dunno her playstyle so I’ll stop right here or else I’m gonna judge her aimlessly and that ain’t my style.

^^ tbh I wouldn’t have the patience to read through that if I were you. So I don’t blame you if you don’t 😔
    Does anyone feel like Bella has done the bare minimum to seem townish. Like she usually gets sniffed out quickly and hasn't done all that much to convince me she's town, but she hasn't pinged my "Bella's scum" radar. It could need a tune-up. Maybe she should give Bella a second look.

I think City's town. She hasn't done any summary posts that signify scum City, but we've mentioned it a bunch of times, so maybe she stopped doing it?

Okay, anyways this is just my summarised thoughts on what happened in day 1 while I was asleep and also what I've read so far on day 2.

I'm liking Keyen less and less especially since he did kinda try to stir people to vote Cupid me on day 1. I can see scum Keyen do this and also when he kept on asking me why I have City higher than him in my list kinda pinged me a bit. I don't know.

I'm also not liking that big Sophia post early on day 2. It seems like an overkill that I've seen Scum Sophia do before. I'm not sure if Sophia and Keyen are scums together, I feel like no. I also don't think Em is scum with Sophia cuz on day 1, Em pointed out that Sophia was being a bit quiet or something along those lines.

I don’t put this much effort into my readslists when I’m scum.

No, I've seen you do that before when you were scum Ariana. I'm not gonna fall for it again.

As in Ariana Grande?? 😯😯

No, I've seen you do that before when you were scum Ariana. I'm not gonna fall for it again.

As in Ariana Grande?? 😯😯

Wait I can’t believe /that’s/ the part that struck out to me the most! (I guess Sophia’s personality really does mesh with the whole cat-headband, straight ponytail look if you know what I mean 😛) What I really want to know is more about this playstyle you’re describing DeKay. I don’t remember how she acts as maf, or if I even played a game where she was maf! Can you spill the tea sis? 🖤😇😙

As in Ariana Grande?? 😯😯

I think DeKay's referring the anonymous game where Sophia played as Ariana and was scum. I didn't play that game so I'll let DeKay speak to that game.

In that game the list took me like 1 hour or 1 hour and 30 mins to make. Same for my list in Zinnia’s noir mafia on UM, where I was scum. But this one took me 2 hours to make.

Okay... But like I didn't see you making a list like this when you were Town in the reason games so there's that. 🙆‍♀️💁‍♀️ I don't care about how long you took to do it. Maybe you spent an even longer time cuz so it becomes more believable since you "wasted time" on day 1?

Museum Curator Speaking to tourists during walk-through in Mafia Game Hall Museum, NYC:

“And this folks, is what we call the DeKay. It is a playstyle only perfected by the one and only, and rarely copied so precisely since so. It takes salt, cayenne pepper, and loads of paprika . Don’t even get me started on the mint. It’s simply the curve-ball of mafia games. No questions. Now as we move on...

In that game the list took me like 1 hour or 1 hour and 30 mins to make. Same for my list in Zinnia’s noir mafia on UM, where I was scum. But this one took me 2 hours to make.

Okay... But like I didn't see you making a list like this when you were Town in the reason games so there's that. 🙆‍♀️💁‍♀️ I don't care about how long you took to do it. Maybe you spent an even longer time cuz so it becomes more believable since you "wasted time" on day 1?

The reason I made the list in the first place is because I had a ton to say about almost everyone, as you can tell from the list. What would you rather I did? Just not say anything about my reads or make a bland list like Nerd did?

You can vote for me if you want because if I get eliminated, atleast it’ll teach you that me making lists doesn’t say anything about my alignment, lol. Just don’t act shocked when I flip town.

Nah, don't worry. I'm not gonna be shocked.

0:

is the word “burned” still in?

I don't really think Nerd would try to elim me on day 1 if she was mafia unless she has a bigger mafia boss telling her to do that. I have to say the switch between me to Nerd after the typo slip was a bit weird especially when it went back to me? I can tell if Mafia was bussing scum Nerd or not. The other weird thing about Nerd was that she said she was gonna be offline but then came back online again like as if someone messaged her to fix the problem. XD Nerd has claimed townie so I kinda wanna believe it but I can't remember how much Nerd lies. I think she does but ah, it's been a while since I've seen her as scum so I'm not super sure. But my instincts are telling me she's probably town?

The only people who I firmly believe are town, are Broncos, Luna, and City. Maybe Coffee since she claimed and I feel like she doesn't lie that soon as scum. Tho, I'm a bit wee scared of City's good long post. I don't think I've seen her do that before as either alignment. 😅😬

I don't know what to think of Frenchy saying that he would "overthrow" a game if he was mafia. Again, I've never played with him before and so I don't know what his definition of overthrow is but it must stink to be his mafia buddy. LOL. As for his post about not caring about the game...? I don't know. I feel like if he was mafia, he would not say that he would overthrow a game if he were one, and then concluded with him not caring about this game. So maybe he's town, but the fact that he doesn't care much about the game is annoying me. Seriously not helping. 😒😒 Can the mafia like kill him at night or something? XD I don't feel like wasting a day elim on him. Also, I'm gonna be salty about this but we have 3 mafia to find and if Frenchy is a townie, we have 3 mafia and a townie who doesn't care so much to contribute. Great. Just what we needed, am I right?

I kinda wanna think Bella is town since she did say "thank God, no" when Keyen asked her if she was scum. I'm still waiting for more townish posts from her tho.

So who else am I missing? I think Em? Yeah, I don't know about her but I'd like to see Sophia’s flip first before I make my mind up about Em but I def think Sophia and Em are not buddies together.

Hmm, I think I'm town reading too many people right now. 😂 And I really don't think Em, Keyen and Sophia will all be mafia together, so I might have to rethink this and look at my previous list again. But these are just my quick on the go thoughts for now.

1. Call me out for it, but I truly think Keyen is just being townish Keyen. He’s normally provocative enough to carelessly wanna get rid of poor Cupid, despite my ardent pleas to the contrary earlier on in the thread, so I think that’s just you being salty someone wanted you gone LOL
    2. I agree with you and Emzy that Sophia is being a little un-viby this game. Does that even make sense? Un-viby? I dunno she kind of participated a lil less. But I did like her posted list, actually! Maybe because she town read me? Maybe I’m biased? I dunno. But this could be something to look into, if she would just do something more 🙂
    3. I think Nerd might be town, too. I can’t be sure, of course, but I can’t be sure the typo was any more than a typo either. As to the fact that you don’t think she would vote you out unless she had a mafia boss telling her what to do, I know the first page says there’s a mafia boss, but it IS possible for someone to oppose you, you know. Like we all admire you as an extremely capable player that we don’t wanna cross, I get it (myself included), but she /could have/ (I’m not saying she was, just could have) thought you’d think just that and done it because no one would possibly think scum would be as stupid as to single you out? Lemme know if that makes sense. Or “TL;DR” me, either way 😝
    4. I’m thinking good about Luna, City and me too!
    5. Someone’s a salty sea cracker! I will say I do agree that Frenchy is an interesting individual. I don’t think the absence is scummy for Frenchy in particular, nor so the super long filler posts, because he usually does that. But I do share your sentiment that it is annoying. I understand we all have busy lives but, like Keyen said~~ signing up for mafia isn’t exactly mandatory?? 😂 If the Song kill was random, maybe another random kill can be scheduled? (Mafia if you are reading this consider this a timid request from a local VT) But if the Song kill was not random, and even if it was, maybe they have a plan for someone else. Anyways, a girl can only help you hope 😌
    6. All I can say about Bella is she hasn’t really posted enough for me to read her any way. I seriously have the exact same stance on her as I had in my list previously, but again, that only says more about her not about me. We all have other commitments, so take your time Bells, but log on if you can if you don’t wanna be scum read by DeKay is all I can give you for some friendly advice. I’m trying to be lenient myself, would-be lover 🖤
    7. I haven’t played much with Emzy, so you know her better than me. Nothing too particular stuck out to me in regards to her, and consequently she kinda got lost among the dust with city and nerd and peoples. I do realize she’s been contributing a lot... but it coulda been empty? I dunno her playstyle so I’ll stop right here or else I’m gonna judge her aimlessly and that ain’t my style.

^^ tbh I wouldn’t have the patience to read through that if I were you. So I don’t blame you if you don’t 😔

I'm not being salty cuz he wanted me gone but he did this before as scum and got rid of townie me. So maybe that's why I have a problem with that. Plus, I don't think he's done much townie things in this game. All he does is poke Luna and then complain about other people's reads list about not giving him a higher rating. I've seen townie Keyen do better than this by coming up with his own theories; not just agreeing with anyone and targetting some obvious scummy person so others can jump on it.

Nerd: Yeah, I know dang well it's possible for people to oppose me but Nerd's gonna be in big trouble if I flipped town/cupid for that matter (if she's mafia, she would only know I'm not mafia). It will be very hard for her to get out of it.

But now I feel like you're just town reading everyone and this is not the case cuz we still have a lot more scums to goooo, people.
    832XG3D.gif
    Does anyone feel like Bella has done the bare minimum to seem townish. Like she usually gets sniffed out quickly and hasn't done all that much to convince me she's town, but she hasn't pinged my "Bella's scum" radar. It could need a tune-up. Maybe she should give Bella a second look.

I think City's town. She hasn't done any summary posts that signify scum City, but we've mentioned it a bunch of times, so maybe she stopped doing it?

She plays more in UM which I don't play, so what do you think? Maybe you know her more than I do.
    832XG3D.gif

As in Ariana Grande?? 😯😯

It's an anon game we had at Keyen's site. Sophia was scum there.
    832XG3D.gif

As in Ariana Grande?? 😯😯

It's an anon game we had at Keyen's site. Sophia was scum there.

And I was Beyonce but everyone thought I was Kim K cuz Plumbob who was Kim K tried to imitate me. LOL. And then he got killed on N1 which is still hilarious to me.
    832XG3D.gif

I see what you mean with the Sophia thing. It defos is something she did as scum before and I distinctly remember it because I distinctly townread her because of it. Also the constant emphasising the amount of time it took for her to do it is weird. But I also see where she's coming from in a lot of what she says and somewhat agree, so I dunno.

Nerd I think is still pinging me a bit. My gut feels a bit funky about nerd, and mouse (now you) too
    I dunno. This is why I don't generally like replacements because I'm still feeling vibes of old you of being a bit suspicious of you. But then the fact I wasn't comfortable with mouse certainly isn't helping me change that. So eh.

Why do you townread broncos so much this game? In the past few games i played I was really confident in my townreading broncos but I'm not feeling the same way this time and that's worrisome

Also I agree with Luna and city. Part of me wondered if maybe Luna was feeling particularly attacked because of a guilty conscious but I don't think she would have continued that if that were the case and I'm feeling more inclined to rust her for now. City I agree with because she's been mafia a lot and this city is not the same city we've seen so much lately.

1, I don’t think Mouse would’ve abandoned the game if she had a very important role. That’d be like abandoning her scum buddies if she was scum, or her town buddies in the case she was PR Cop. Or idk maybe she would’ve left for the very reason that an important role was even more too much to handle along with a busy irl situation. Either way, it’s all just speculation made to compensate for the lack of posts she’s made for a proper analysis. However, this type of compensation is not enough. I’m glad to have DeKay dedicated to her new role so this can change and I can have something to finally hopefully work off of. So in the mean time, I don’t see how anyone can town read or scum read Mouse. At all 🤷‍♀️

2. Yeah I don’t know what to think of Broncos. She’s been super helpful so far but she’s also among the players I hadn’t played with before I took my break from mafia games so it’ll take me time to get accustomed to her. On one hand, if DeKay finds her fine, ok, but on the other hand my little voice is saying “well ofc DeKay finds Broncos ok if Broncos read DeKay as innocent back when she was Cupid and took DeKay’s words seriously.” Regardless, I’ll keep my eyes peeled on her like I’ll keep my eyes peeled on everybody 😉

She plays more in UM which I don't play, so what do you think? Maybe you know her more than I do.

The only game I can think of over there was the cult game when me and her worked together. Lala sniffed her out but then we recruited her and all was saved :D

I don't know what it is about her, she seems to do the summary thing City/Mouse do and say as little as possible.

I might be able to able to get behind a Sophia vote. I feel she’s usually pretty aggressive in defending herself as town and isn’t as much here. I don’t want to vote yet and allow the mafia to hop on in case Sophia is town.

1. She could be scum if what your saying about her usually being defensive as townie is true.
    2. She could be a townie who’s learned to be more cool about DeKay’s probing votes too.

She could be ~~wait for it~~ anything

a cat?
    a mouse?
    a royal subject of Genovia??? 😱
    Ok, just finished reading back.

I’m sorry to see you go Keyen, but we all need breaks sometimes, so I understand.

I still don’t understand what you guys see in my reads of people that are scummy. Yeah, it was a lot of 50/50’s, but I’m not as good of a scum hunter as most of you. I just did my best to make it accurate, and that was the result.

It’s not just cause there’s a bunch of 50/50s. It’s mostly because it’s pretty bland and there isn’t much of a good explanation for a lot of the reads.

It could be empty, maybe. But at least she tried! 🙂
    Sorry I haven’t been here long, but I’ve gotta go and eat dinner. See y’all later.

Bye! Remember to eat your veggies 🙃