Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many hours have you played Sims 4?

Was taking a look at Origin and noticed I've played 2502 hours total. That's probably nowhere near how long many of you have played -- I was away from the game for about a year due to eyesight issues (bad cataracts; first one fixed last month, second one will be fixed this Thursday). So, I was just wondering how many hours some of you have invested in the game, especially those who, like me, have been playing since the base game was introduced in September 2014.
Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)

Comments

• Options
    texxx78texxx78 Posts: 5,657 Member
    edited July 2020
    Great that you can play again :)
    I've checked last week out of curiosity and it marked 1500+ hours of play already. I've played mostly last year when i reconnected with the game after a long break since 2015.
  • Options
    AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    I just looked. 5046 hours
  • Options
    SimKeatsSimKeats Posts: 2,186 Member
    It may sound unhealthy, but the first month the game was out I played over 500 hours. But I've probably only logged in like 200 hours in the time since then.
    I mostly try out new dlc on my friends game and decide I'm not going to buy it before going and playing Sims 3 or something else entirely.
  • Options
    LosaruTaiyoLosaruTaiyo Posts: 10,807 Member
    3172 hours. Would be more if I hadn't gotten some burnout and then some personal issues outside of the game, but I am getting back into it
    D6PfW.jpg?1322673184

I have no memory of this place. Time to start anew I guess
  • Options
    SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    2882 since seasons released.
  • Options
    JADETIGERJADETIGER Posts: 23 Member
    I’ve logged 298 hours on the Sims 4. I’ve been playing the Sims since the original game came out in 2000, played every iteration and purchased every (PC) expansion/stuff/game pack that has come out on my own since The Sims 2. Lifetime hours playing the Sims - I’m not sure I really want the answer to that question - LOL 😆!
  • Options
    duhboy2u2duhboy2u2 Posts: 3,290 Member
    Too many. Over 5000
    Loving yourself is the most simple and complicated thing you can do for you.
  • Options
    NeonEastNeonEast Posts: 31 Member
    Clocked in at 997 hours, so close to 1000!
    Origin ID: NeonEast ◊
  • Options
    KoteykaKoteyka Posts: 537 Member
    1635. I wonder if it counted all of the hours I played offline...
  • Options
    HermitgirlHermitgirl Posts: 8,825 Member
    It says 5680... not sure if it clocks offline play. My internet can be wobbly and I know I've played offline a bit. Yeah..
    egTcBMc.png
  • Options
    birdonawirebirdonawire Posts: 400 Member
    4254... :#
  • Options
    PeculiarPlumbobPeculiarPlumbob Posts: 535 Member
    At the moment on Sims 4 Around 5000h ;D But I think it may have restarted when I started letting my sister use my account. On Origin I've played Sims 3 for 384h (obviously, in reality, a lot more since I purchased it when it first came out and all the games moved to Origin when S4 came out) and Sims 2 on Origin for 248h
  • Options
    papertonguepapertongue Posts: 130 Member
    I've been playing since... 2017, IIRC. 1322 hours, wow! It's like my part time job as this point, lol!
  • Options
    crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,385 Member
    Where can I check this in Origin?
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    It says 4081 hours.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options
    DoloresGreyDoloresGrey Posts: 3,490 Member
    @crocobaura Click the title in your game library in Origin.
    -probably just playing Phasmophobia :p
  • Options

I click it every time I play but it doesn't show hours. It shows nothing but the game title.
  • Options
    DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,355 Member
    I've had the game since May of last year.

I've clocked almost 2500 hours...

I may have a problem... :P
  • Options
    LiELFLiELF Posts: 6,449 Member
    I've got 3310 hours clocked. Got the game about two months after release in 2014. But I know that at least half, maybe two thirds of that time was spent just in CAS creating Sims and messing about. I can't stay out of CAS, I love it so much.

But, if we get some decent gameplay upgrades to base game, I'll be psyched to play in live mode again.
    #Team Occult
  • Options
    sketchessketches Posts: 274 Member
    Only 445 hours, apparently... That doesn't seem right. :blush:
    crocobaura wrote: »

I click it every time I play but it doesn't show hours. It shows nothing but the game title.

@crocobaura — When you're on the game title screen, the hours played # is to the right of the Play Button/Settings/Star buttons:
    JLPeZND.png

Hope that helps. :)

Origin ID: sketchur
    Sims 3 MyPage: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/sketches

#FixThePersonalities
  • Options
    OEII1001OEII1001 Posts: 3,682 Member
    edited July 2020
    6271 hours as of the time of this post. Playing since launch.
  • Options
    sketches wrote: »
    Only 445 hours, apparently... That doesn't seem right. :blush:
    crocobaura wrote: »

@crocobaura — When you're on the game title screen, the hours played # is to the right of the Play Button/Settings/Star buttons:
    JLPeZND.png

Hope that helps. :)

OK, finally found it. I usually start my game from the desktop or the home tab in Origin, so I have never seen this. I have 571 hours.
  • Options
    Patch__2008Patch__2008 Posts: 498 Member
    I've played about 7,500 hours since 2015. In high school I'd play at least two hours a day, but now as an adult I have nowhere near enough time to put in that much time to playing the game lol
    ~Find Me On YouTube: My Channel~IG: katiesadie00~Twitter: katiesadie00~
  • Options
    Alwe1507Alwe1507 Posts: 328 Member
    67 hours. I'm such a rookie.
  • Options
    TheSpotted_CTheSpotted_C Posts: 293 Member
    4,296 hours :)