Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

How many hours have you played Sims 4?

Comments

• AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    @Hermitgirl @Koteyka I always play offline unless I access the gallery. I am pretty sure the offline hours are included otherwise I would have about 10 hours of gallery time.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    DUnnzP0.png
  • haisinhaisin Posts: 948 Member
    1203h in about 1,5 years.
  • Akl500PAkl500P Posts: 2,986 Member
    580 since mainly 2017. I need to step it up 😂. I play but I enjoy other games too plus sometimes I’m just too busy.
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,406 Member
    Origin says 3730 hours. Since 2015.
  • MagicaCatMagicaCat Posts: 124 Member
    506 hours!
    Does it take deleted saves into consideration, I wonder 🤔 (I am a chronic restarter)
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    edited August 2020
    2475, I only got into the game a year ago but I've had it from release. Probably had about 200? from the first 5 years and the rest are recent
    MagicaCat wrote: »
    506 hours!
    Does it take deleted saves into consideration, I wonder 🤔 (I am a chronic restarter)

Should do, the time they give is just how long the game is open on your pc
  • Cassieb95Cassieb95 Posts: 347 Member
    481. I'm a newbie. :D
  • FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    over 5200 hours :o
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    6,297 hours so far. I've had the game since it came out, but I've been on a new computer for over a year.
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • SelinaKylesSelinaKyles Posts: 4,337 Member
    Mine had 800+ last I checked. But it’s not always accurate. Mines reset when I had 600 last year 😫
  • AquariusMomAquariusMom Posts: 229 Member
    I'm a few hours shy of 7300.
  • AnnLee87AnnLee87 Posts: 2,475 Member
    5313 hours
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    I played the Sims 4 on my last 2 laptops so I don't know the total number of hours, but I've had this laptop since the middle of March and I'm up to 506 hours so far. I thought that was a lot but after seeing how many hours all of you have I feel better about it lol
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    Currently 4738 hours, since May 2017. + a few offline hours, no idea how many.
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    As of today: 6,301
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • ArcherDKArcherDK Posts: 1,130 Member
    2925 Hours. That discounting all the time I have spent working on my story outside the game, of course.
    GaBDvM2.jpg
    Click the banner to follow the link.
  • DaepheneDaephene Posts: 1,760 Member
    I just passed 1000 this week and that feels low.
  • luxsylvanluxsylvan Posts: 1,922 Member
    ~4000 since 2016. Oof. I don't think I want to spend that much time on anything...a fair chunk of it isn't active play though, it's me being on my phone or watching TV. Or my sister playing. Haha.
  • ehud8651ehud8651 Posts: 62 Member
    1600 hours
  • CAPTAIN_NXR7CAPTAIN_NXR7 Posts: 4,464 Member
    edited October 2020
    Right now it says 2615 since late 2014.
    These are not only active play hours. I often leave a build open for half a day before going back to it, so plenty of these hours include me messing around outside of the game while the game is running. Like two strange, parallel worlds...
  • Cary1213Cary1213 Posts: 91 Member
    857 hours
    SvgJRlK.png
  • foxybillyfoxybilly Posts: 231 Member
    how do you find out how many hours? And please I'm not technical in any way so simple instructions would be fantastic thank you !!
  • stilljustme2stilljustme2 Posts: 25,082 Member
    foxybilly wrote: »
    how do you find out how many hours? And please I'm not technical in any way so simple instructions would be fantastic thank you !!

If you open Origin and select the Sims 4 icon in your Library, you'll get the screen that has the big orange Play button; it will also have the number of hours played and the last day you opened the game.
    Check out my Gallery! Origin ID: justme22
    Fun must be always -- Tomas Hertl (San Jose Sharks hockey player)