Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph & Keyen’s Cul-de-sac Mafia | Mafia Wins

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    xSongx wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    i'm just gonna stay out of this the rest of the day since y'all have it 'figured out'. and does it not bother you one bit that probably two of the people suspecting me (which is EVERYONE, btw) is scum? :/

I mean, we know that one person is bussing you. I’m just trying to figure out who

Oh my GOD. NO ONE IS BUSSING ME. I'm not SCUM. Why are ALL OF YOU refusing to account for who will be the next target after i flip TOWN?

We're trying to figure that out and that's why I'm holding off voting you, so we won't hammer. Who do YOU think we should target next if you flip town?

I'd say to target you because I'm still not feeling good about you. But also try one of the quieter people like City maybe? Idk. Someone who ends up voting for me.

Didn't you say earlier that inactivity is not an indicator of scumminess?

Seriously, y'all, we already lost 2 townies and I know we still outnumber mafia but we need to be a little careful. Inactivity, as you might have learned, is not always an indicator of alignment <3

yk song? i'm done with the accusations from all of you finding fault in EVERYTHING. you don't even realize y'all are ganging up but you are. when more people come on & you've heard from them, hammer me, and everything might fall into place for you guys, finally.

I know we are ganging up. I had to get people on my side to get enough to hammer u when we are ready
  • Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    i'm just gonna stay out of this the rest of the day since y'all have it 'figured out'. and does it not bother you one bit that probably two of the people suspecting me (which is EVERYONE, btw) is scum? :/

I mean, we know that one person is bussing you. I’m just trying to figure out who

Oh my GOD. NO ONE IS BUSSING ME. I'm not SCUM. Why are ALL OF YOU refusing to account for who will be the next target after i flip TOWN?

We're trying to figure that out and that's why I'm holding off voting you, so we won't hammer. Who do YOU think we should target next if you flip town?

I'd say to target you because I'm still not feeling good about you. But also try one of the quieter people like City maybe? Idk. Someone who ends up voting for me.

Seriously, y'all, we already lost 2 townies and I know we still outnumber mafia but we need to be a little careful. Inactivity, as you might have learned, is not always an indicator of alignment <3

yk song? i'm done with the accusations from all of you finding fault in EVERYTHING. you don't even realize y'all are ganging up but you are. when more people come on & you've heard from them, hammer me, and everything might fall into place for you guys, finally.

I know we are ganging up. I had to get people on my side to get enough to hammer u when we are ready

okay & you probably have no idea how it feels to LITERALLY be attacked from every direction when you are TOWN & everyone repeatedly just ignores the idea of it. have fun tomorrow though.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Me and Dekay just talked about who we thought scum was. We both thought Luna was mafia and we were debating over Nerd and Broncos if I remember correctly. I can’t remmeber much of it. Song gave me a sus list and talked about how she was sus of a specific person. Don’t know if she wants me to say it.

It's fine. I was suspicious of Luna, Nerd, and Broncos, but Broncos more than Nerd and Luna more than either of them, obviously.

Can I ask why you're suspicious of me? Is it a vibe thing or something I said?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options

okay & you probably have no idea how it feels to LITERALLY be attacked from every direction when you are TOWN & everyone repeatedly just ignores the idea of it. have fun tomorrow though.

Hey I’ve had a bunch people say I’m mafia when I’m not. I just give a list of reasons why I’m not mafia and usually they will hold off for at least a day
  • Options

Hey I’ve had a bunch people say I’m mafia when I’m not. I just give a list of reasons why I’m not mafia and usually they will hold off for at least a day

it's easier for you but for me it's hard & i feel like i'm being attacked.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    tbh im probably gonna skip the next game or two bc this is a lot lol
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Reading back now, on the start of page 21.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

I felt that. I really, really felt that.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member

I'm sorry I'm being super aggressive and I will feel soooo guilty if you flip town. I genuinely think you're mafia but I hope you know it's nothing personal.
    they/he
  • Options

I'm sorry I'm being super aggressive and I will feel soooo guilty if you flip town. I genuinely think you're mafia but I hope you know it's nothing personal.

I am going to flip town. But don't feel guilty. I just felt like you were being a little aggressive.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Me and Dekay just talked about who we thought scum was. We both thought Luna was mafia and we were debating over Nerd and Broncos if I remember correctly. I can’t remmeber much of it. Song gave me a sus list and talked about how she was sus of a specific person. Don’t know if she wants me to say it.

It's fine. I was suspicious of Luna, Nerd, and Broncos, but Broncos more than Nerd and Luna more than either of them, obviously.

It was kind of a process of elimination. Mouse and I had decided that Luna was most likely scum and that DeKay, Coffee, Mouse and I are town. We found you more scummy than either Nerd or City - though I could still see Nerd turning out to be scum. The one thing that threw me off was how adamant you were that Luna or Nerd are scum. Could be that you're trying to get towncred or something. I'm not totally sure. If Luna turns out town, though, I want to take a serious look at you.
    they/he
  • Options

It was kind of a process of elimination. Mouse and I had decided that Luna was most likely scum and that DeKay, Coffee, Mouse and I are town. We found you more scummy than either Nerd or City - though I could still see Nerd turning out to be scum. The one thing that threw me off was how adamant you were that Luna or Nerd are scum. Could be that you're trying to get towncred or something. I'm not totally sure. If Luna turns out town, though, I want to take a serious look at you.

Then I'd prepare to take a serious look at her.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Doesn't everyone always think I could turn out to be scum? I don't think there's been a single Mafia game since my first one when nobody knew my playstyle in which I was not suspected by the end of Day 2. If there has been, I don't remember it.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Doesn't everyone always think I could turn out to be scum? I don't think there's been a single Mafia game since my first one when nobody knew my playstyle in which I was not suspected by the end of Day 2. If there has been, I don't remember it.

City can relate LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

City can relate LOL

Yeah, except City is usually actually scum :D
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

Yea sorry

• Options

Nerd was a lot more sus at the beginning but Broncos is more sus now. I still can’t decide on who could be Lunas partner. If Luna is somehow town then I think both of them are scum
  • Options

Yea sorry

:/ yeah. Anyway I have nothing to hide. If no one is going to say anything else you guys can finish the day early. I’m not stopping you.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

Nerd was a lot more sus at the beginning but Broncos is more sus now. I still can’t decide on who could be Lunas partner. If Luna is somehow town then I think both of them are scum

& ofc you still don’t believe me. at least you’re considering other options now. you’ll need something because a townie will be eliminated today & another will be killed tonight. maybe that’ll narrow it down.
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

I also feel this SO much
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I really don't know what to think of Luna at this point and tbh I've given up on trying because we're going around in circles when we could be doing things that are more productive.
    Give me a minute and I'll make a list.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I really don't know what to think of Luna at this point and tbh I've given up on trying because we're going around in circles when we could be doing things that are more productive.

Don’t worry. You’ll know what to think when I die. ✨
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »

Don’t worry. You’ll know what to think when I die. ✨

OMG I MEANT TO PUT 😂 not the sparkles-
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member

Can someone please tell me why I'm sus? I've asked before and I'd kinda like to know what others are seeing.

I still think Luna is the best elim today and we can go from there based on her flip. If Luna flips scum, I'm not sure who her partner could be. People going after her seem kinda harsh and I would have a hard time seeing partners being like that. Maybe City or DeKay? Idk

If Luna flips town, I'm looking at Song and Mouse. Maybe not as partners but in the even Luna is town, I think one of them is scum.

I still want to wait on voting Luna until later in the day. I'd like to hear what DeKay thinks about all this and I know she won't be on for a few more hours.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Since I think day is winding down, I'm going to Vote: Luna again. If you turn out to be town, I'm really sorry Luna.
    they/he