Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph & Keyen’s Cul-de-sac Mafia | Mafia Wins

Comments

• Options
    xLunaSimsxxLunaSimsx Posts: 6,719 Member
    xSongx wrote: »
    xLunaSimsx wrote: »
    Gah. I've been starting to feel like Luna is a bit more townish but if you're mafia I really don't want to fall for your trick. I still see you as more mafia than town, btw. I'm not prepared to unvote yet, but I might possibly vote someone else today and then push for a Luna elim on day 4 if we still find her sus. I really didn't like Luna's reaction earlier today but now she's looking a bit more townish. This probably sounds so sus XD

Yeah... not helping your case with me. But LOL.

XD yeah. We really can't afford a mis-elim tho....

Um... and yet you're miseliminating me. Funny.

ehohwhtgoiehrigohosegh i don't know what to do gah um you know what I guess I'll just Vote Broncos oml you've really convinced me Luna but if you flip mafia I'll-

gah.

wait dont unvote me if you dont actually want to :bawling: it'll be so useless,, you might not get any info then LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    totally up to y'all
    im tempted to self-vote but ill hold off bc idk if you guys want a hammer yet
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    xSongxxSongx Posts: 1,562 Member
    Gah. I've been starting to feel like Luna is a bit more townish but if you're mafia I really don't want to fall for your trick. I still see you as more mafia than town, btw. I'm not prepared to unvote yet, but I might possibly vote someone else today and then push for a Luna elim on day 4 if we still find her sus. I really didn't like Luna's reaction earlier today but now she's looking a bit more townish. This probably sounds so sus XD

Yeah... not helping your case with me. But LOL.

XD yeah. We really can't afford a mis-elim tho....

Um... and yet you're miseliminating me. Funny.

ehohwhtgoiehrigohosegh i don't know what to do gah um you know what I guess I'll just Vote Broncos oml you've really convinced me Luna but if you flip mafia I'll-

gah.

wait dont unvote me if you dont actually want to :bawling: it'll be so useless,, you might not get any info then LOL

no I actually believe that you're town rn, or at least that Broncos is more sus. I might vote you again tho, just for the information.
    they/he
  • Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    DeKay wrote: »
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Me and Dekay just talked about who we thought scum was. We both thought Luna was mafia and we were debating over Nerd and Broncos if I remember correctly. I can’t remmeber much of it. Song gave me a sus list and talked about how she was sus of a specific person. Don’t know if she wants me to say it.

It's fine. I was suspicious of Luna, Nerd, and Broncos, but Broncos more than Nerd and Luna more than either of them, obviously.

Can I ask why you're suspicious of me? Is it a vibe thing or something I said?

It was kind of a process of elimination. Mouse and I had decided that Luna was most likely scum and that DeKay, Coffee, Mouse and I are town. We found you more scummy than either Nerd or City - though I could still see Nerd turning out to be scum. The one thing that threw me off was how adamant you were that Luna or Nerd are scum. Could be that you're trying to get towncred or something. I'm not totally sure. If Luna turns out town, though, I want to take a serious look at you.

Nerd was a lot more sus at the beginning but Broncos is more sus now. I still can’t decide on who could be Lunas partner. If Luna is somehow town then I think both of them are scum

Can someone please tell me why I'm sus? I've asked before and I'd kinda like to know what others are seeing.

I still think Luna is the best elim today and we can go from there based on her flip. If Luna flips scum, I'm not sure who her partner could be. People going after her seem kinda harsh and I would have a hard time seeing partners being like that. Maybe City or DeKay? Idk

If Luna flips town, I'm looking at Song and Mouse. Maybe not as partners but in the even Luna is town, I think one of them is scum.

I still want to wait on voting Luna until later in the day. I'd like to hear what DeKay thinks about all this and I know she won't be on for a few more hours.

Why don't you wanna look at Nerd if Luna flips town tho?

Nerd’s not off the table. That post was who to look at based on Luna’s flip.

Do you think we should be eliminating Luna today?

I think Luna could be town but if we don't elim her, then I don't know how tomorrow is gonna go.

Here's what I think. If we elim Luna today, and she flips town, then we might need to take a look at Nerd and Song more.

If Luna flips mafia, it could possibly be that her buddy is either bussing her, or I'm her buddy cuz I feel like I'm the only person who's hesitant of thinking she's mafia right now.

Will these two situations give more info?

I think the people who haven't voted yet should vote cuz then this will give us even better info.

I'd just recommend y'all eliminate me for the purpose of getting information :/ Even though I'm town (which by the way thank you for even remotely like 0.01% believing me) I feel like maybe you guys might find out more if i die.

Alright sacrifice at the volcano people
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,602 Member
    Song is so wishy washy...
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Song is so wishy washy...

i dont feel good about her in general XD
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options
    City better put a vote in before end of day. XD
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Ok one min goin to type my thought out. Typing helps me think.
    Alright so if Luna is eliminated today and flips town then the scum is probably Nerd and Broncos or Nerd and Song. So I’d she flips town then we need to eliminate Nerd tomorrow. If she flips mafia then we have to decide over Nerd, Song, and Broncos. I don’t think it would be Nerd because she voted Luna earlier on and never took it off if I remember correctly. That leaves Broncos and Song. Broncos never voted Luna and Song keeps taking here off. City and Dekay are the least scummy people right now.
  • Options
    So now I have to decide over if I want to vote Luna or Nerd. Luna will give us more info and will narrow it down more but Nerd is more likely to be mafia...
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    So I’m suspicious due to POE. I know I haven’t been super active so I guess I don’t seem as townish as usual. One of the widely townread players has to be fooling us, cuz it’s not me. I think the best thing to do is elim Luna because either we elim a scum or we can look at those who heavily pushed for her.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Alright so if Luna is eliminated today and flips town then the scum is probably Nerd and Broncos or Nerd and Song. So I’d she flips town then we need to eliminate Nerd tomorrow. If she flips mafia then we have to decide over Nerd, Song, and Broncos. I don’t think it would be Nerd because she voted Luna earlier on and never took it off if I remember correctly. That leaves Broncos and Song. Broncos never voted Luna and Song keeps taking here off. City and Dekay are the least scummy people right now.

I did vote Luna a few minutes ago

• Options
    So I’m suspicious due to POE. I know I haven’t been super active so I guess I don’t seem as townish as usual. One of the widely townread players has to be fooling us, cuz it’s not me. I think the best thing to do is elim Luna because either we elim a scum or we can look at those who heavily pushed for her.

Yea it’s not just that. Yes I couldn’t read u at the beginning of the game but at the beginning or day 3 it sounded like u and Luna were trying to frame me. Also you’ve kind of ignored Nerd most of the day so if your mafia I could see u being with one of them.
  • Options

I did vote Luna a few minutes ago

Oh forgot about that... but that was later in the game which makes it seem a little more like bussing
  • Options
    So now I have to decide over if I want to vote Luna or Nerd. Luna will give us more info and will narrow it down more but Nerd is more likely to be mafia...

I’m not sure I want to switch to Nerd, but I’m definitely looking at her. Maybe she learned from her neighbors that Luna would likely be elimed and knows Luna is town so Nerd stopped in to vote for her and took off to not post something to get her in hot water

• Options

I’m not sure I want to switch to Nerd, but I’m definitely looking at her. Maybe she learned from her neighbors that Luna would likely be elimed and knows Luna is town so Nerd stopped in to vote for her and took off to not post something to get her in hot water

Yea but I’m pretty sure no one really established eliminating Luna last night. I think people talked about her being sus but as far I can tell they didn’t really talk about eliminating her
  • Options

Yea it’s not just that. Yes I couldn’t read u at the beginning of the game but at the beginning or day 3 it sounded like u and Luna were trying to frame me. Also you’ve kind of ignored Nerd most of the day so if your mafia I could see u being with one of them.

I’m not ignoring Nerd, just more focused on Luna.

If me and Luna were partners and trying to frame you, one or both of us would have voted for you. But like I said earlier, I don’t try to mis elim loud townies, I prefer to kill them and mis elim the quiet townies.

• Options

Yea but I’m pretty sure no one really established eliminating Luna last night. I think people talked about her being sus but as far I can tell they didn’t really talk about eliminating her

Song told me she planned on voting for Luna. Maybe Nerd but probably Luna. I said I probably would to.

• Options

Song told me she planned on voting for Luna. Maybe Nerd but probably Luna. I said I probably would to.

At least that was the impression I got from her.

• Options

I don’t remember people saying that at the beginning of day 3 but ok
  • Options

I don’t remember people saying that at the beginning of day 3 but ok

She can confirm it if she wants to.

• Options

At least that was the impression I got from her.

That was my thought I just. gah I'm so confused by this game.

imgoingtoVoteLunaagainbecauseI'msoconfusedbuti'mgoingtogowithyesterdayme'sideaomlimsobadatthisokthen
    they/he
  • Options
    But in all seriousness - if Luna flips town, I'm voting for Broncos the second I get on on day 4
    they/he
  • Options
    But in all seriousness - if Luna flips town, I'm voting for Broncos the second I get on on day 4

oh fun!! LOL
    MPy9H9S.gif
  • Options

I’m more sus than Nerd? The fact that Nerd voted and took off and hasn’t come back yet has me getting more sus than I was before

• Options

Wait. If whoever gets elim today and flips town, we should not vote carelessly on Day 4 cuz there would be 2 mafia left and they can just jump on a townie wagon and that would result in a hammer!

How we should go about doing is we let the person who we are most sus of to vote someone first.

Maybe at night, we can all discuss with our neighbors who we are most sus of, and at the beginning of Day 4, we collect everyone's thoughts and let the most sus person vote first and then hope for the best. XD
    x3vZicL.gif