Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph & Keyen’s Cul-de-sac Mafia | Mafia Wins

Comments

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    My neighbors were City and Broncos last night, just clearing that up.

I am completely lost. Song was my main suspect, and I was suspicious of Mouse because of their weird post, but if it was sarcastic then I don't have any other reason to think they're scum.
    DeKay wrote: »
    I need to hear more from Nerd and Broncos cuz they're my other suspects.

Feel free to start questioning me now.

Sarcasms a dangerous game in mafia. Also, your not sus of anyone?
  • Options
    Oh yea, Nerd also was saying how Luna was acting more townish at the end of Day 3 after I said that I was starting having doubts and that’s why I’d didn’t vote (I couldn’t tell if it was from guilt or her actually acting town...). Why did she keep her vote on her then? And didn’t say anything? I did mention later in the day that I was suspecting Luna not being scum.
  • Options
    My neighbors were Nerd and Mouse. Not sure if either want me to reveal their suspicions we discussed. Since Mouse is her she can say what we talked about if she wants.

I think Nerd is our best bet. Back on day 1, Nerd and Song were the only votes for Bella. We came in suspecting Song but then moved on and elimed Rose. I feel like Nerd keeping her vote on Song was a way to divert blame from her for the Bella votes. Like she could have been trying to start a wagon that only Song got on and her plan was to say those on the wagon were scummy. When Song was the only one, Nerd voted her. Does that all sounds crazy? My only question about that theory is where was Nerd's partner in all that? Maybe whoever it was saw Song sus was going nowhere and focused elsewhere?

As for the Luna elim, Nerd seemed ready to elim her and not worry about a hammer. I asked her last night and she told me she was busy and couldn't come on but was sure Luna was scum. When combined with Day 2 above, I think she is one of the two remaining scums.

As for who the other one is, it has to be an active townie fooling us. Whichever one you are, you've done a good job so far. That would leave Mouse, City or DeKay. I've read City and DeKay as 75/25 townish this whole time, so I guess that leaves Mouse? Besides a bad-timing vote, I've read her pretty townish too. Gah I know one of you has is scum I just don't know which one XD

I'm feeling really sus of Nerd for some time now.

Do you think we should let Nerd vote first and then we go from there? I feel like most of us are sus of Nerd at this point.

Or do we wanna do this some other way?

I'm just scared the mafia are gonna do a quick hammer if the first person votes a townie, unless the first person is a mafia then. But that could also be bad cuz the mafia would probably vote a townie and if another townie follows that, then we might be screwed too.

Mouse, who are you sus of today?

Definately Nerd. And I think Broncos. Could be City just because I got a question for her to answer.

I am completely lost. Song was my main suspect, and I was suspicious of Mouse because of their weird post, but if it was sarcastic then I don't have any other reason to think they're scum.

What kinda vibes did you get from City and Broncos at night?

Me and Broncos didn't talk much, so I didn't really have a chance to get any "vibes" from them. City and I talked a little more, but it was about basic stuff and who we were most suspicious of. I said Song and Mouse, they said Mouse.

If you don't think Mouse is scum, then who do you think is?

That's the problem, I have NO IDEA. I guess I'd still be open to a Mouse lynch, since they're the only one alive I've ever thought was scummy, but I think I'd prefer to read more on everyone else's thinking before I vote.

Wait, so your saying just last night I was like your top suspicious person and now all the sudden before I’ve said anything I’m all the sudden town? Also what about me made me sus City? Nerd, I know you’ve mentioned me being sus at night to people, but why almost every time we ask you who you are sus of in the day you say ‘I’m not sure.’ And Citys never mentioned me being sus
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Mouselline wrote: »
    Oh yea, Nerd also was saying how Luna was acting more townish at the end of Day 3 after I said that I was starting having doubts and that’s why I’d didn’t vote (I couldn’t tell if it was from guilt or her actually acting town...). Why did she keep her vote on her then? And didn’t say anything? I did mention later in the day that I was suspecting Luna not being scum.

I don't remember saying that?
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

I don't remember saying that?

I promise u that u did. It was a quick sentence but u said it
  • Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    My neighbors were Nerd and Mouse. Not sure if either want me to reveal their suspicions we discussed. Since Mouse is her she can say what we talked about if she wants.

I think Nerd is our best bet. Back on day 1, Nerd and Song were the only votes for Bella. We came in suspecting Song but then moved on and elimed Rose. I feel like Nerd keeping her vote on Song was a way to divert blame from her for the Bella votes. Like she could have been trying to start a wagon that only Song got on and her plan was to say those on the wagon were scummy. When Song was the only one, Nerd voted her. Does that all sounds crazy? My only question about that theory is where was Nerd's partner in all that? Maybe whoever it was saw Song sus was going nowhere and focused elsewhere?

As for the Luna elim, Nerd seemed ready to elim her and not worry about a hammer. I asked her last night and she told me she was busy and couldn't come on but was sure Luna was scum. When combined with Day 2 above, I think she is one of the two remaining scums.

As for who the other one is, it has to be an active townie fooling us. Whichever one you are, you've done a good job so far. That would leave Mouse, City or DeKay. I've read City and DeKay as 75/25 townish this whole time, so I guess that leaves Mouse? Besides a bad-timing vote, I've read her pretty townish too. Gah I know one of you has is scum I just don't know which one XD

Me and Broncos just kind of said who we are sus of. He said he was sus of Nerd and was kind of sus of City also. I said the thing I said in my previous post about Nerd and I mentioned that Song kind of did it also and that they could be partners (which I was wrong about). And I told him I trust City for now for reasons that I don’t know. Also Broncos, what about me makes me more sus then Dekay and City? Especially since City has said hardly anything? And you were saying just last night that u think she could be Nerds partner. What has changed?

City's hammer vote was kind of suspicious. Did either of her neighbors ask about it?

I'm not sure you're scummier than her or even DeKay. Maybe you've been the most vocal out of the 3 so you stick out more in my mind? Maybe City is the other scum. I have to look back and see what she said about Luna before voting.
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    Ok, I'm going to go to bed now. I'm not as busy tomorrow, so I'll be on as much as I can. I'm not going to stop y'all from voting me, I can understand your reasoning and you do make a few valid points that I would definitely hold against every single person here. I'll come back tomorrow when I'm not super tired and have the mental capacity to defend myself.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    Ok, I'm going to go to bed now. I'm not as busy tomorrow, so I'll be on as much as I can. I'm not going to stop y'all from voting me, I can understand your reasoning and you do make a few valid points that I would definitely hold against every single person here. I'll come back tomorrow when I'm not super tired and have the mental capacity to defend myself.

Good night. I got to go read. I will get on maybe one more time before I go to bed. And I hope when u wake up you answer the questions I asked you earlier
  • Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I really don't know what to think of Luna at this point and tbh I've given up on trying because we're going around in circles when we could be doing things that are more productive.
    Give me a minute and I'll make a list.
    1. Luna - see above post.
    4. Broncos - I was wondering about her alignment yesterday, mostly because she's always hard for me to read, but my conversation with her when we were neighbors last night felt pretty town to me.
    5. Song - The longer the game goes on the more townish she seems to me. I guess I can see why Luna worried about her unvote, but aside from that the rest of her behavior today was townish.
    6. Mouse - 50/50? She's acting town but I'm wary of her for some reason and I can't put my finger on why, also her post about ganging up on Luna being helpful for hammers read weird to me.
    8. DeKay - Her behavior is what I'm used to seeing from her as town. I feel like she's been less dominant of the game than usual, although the last time she was like that we miseliminated her as town, so I'm hesitant to say it's suspicious.
    9. Nerd - Like I said earlier, I think it's weird that she wouldn't let go of Song's suspicion on Frenchy. The rest of her actions have been normal but I think I may need to look back as I've forgotten some of what she said.
    Could mafia be Nerd and Song? There's just something about them today that's weird... Like they wanna get rid of Luna.

Mouse, you still think Luna is mafia and her buddy is bussing her?

I can see Nerd being scum and I guess Song isn't out of the question but I don't think they're buddies.

• Options
    Huh, maybe I counted wrong.
    If the hammer hasn't fallen yet then I'm going to Vote Luna

• Options
    I really don't know what to think of Luna at this point and tbh I've given up on trying because we're going around in circles when we could be doing things that are more productive.
    Give me a minute and I'll make a list.
    1. Luna - see above post.
    4. Broncos - I was wondering about her alignment yesterday, mostly because she's always hard for me to read, but my conversation with her when we were neighbors last night felt pretty town to me.
    5. Song - The longer the game goes on the more townish she seems to me. I guess I can see why Luna worried about her unvote, but aside from that the rest of her behavior today was townish.
    6. Mouse - 50/50? She's acting town but I'm wary of her for some reason and I can't put my finger on why, also her post about ganging up on Luna being helpful for hammers read weird to me.
    8. DeKay - Her behavior is what I'm used to seeing from her as town. I feel like she's been less dominant of the game than usual, although the last time she was like that we miseliminated her as town, so I'm hesitant to say it's suspicious.
    9. Nerd - Like I said earlier, I think it's weird that she wouldn't let go of Song's suspicion on Frenchy. The rest of her actions have been normal but I think I may need to look back as I've forgotten some of what she said.
    Could mafia be Nerd and Song? There's just something about them today that's weird... Like they wanna get rid of Luna.

Mouse, you still think Luna is mafia and her buddy is bussing her?

I can see Nerd being scum and I guess Song isn't out of the question but I don't think they're buddies.

Alright looking at the posts again makes City sound a lot scummier. She seems to be only copying what other people are saying and her list was mostly neutrals
  • Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    I feel like my suggestion of getting the highly scum read person to vote first is probably not gonna work cuz everyone is just sus of everyone. XD
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I guess she was as sure as we were that Luna was scum? Everyone had weighed in Luna. idk. City, can you elaborate please?

• Options
    Huh, maybe I counted wrong.
    If the hammer hasn't fallen yet then I'm going to Vote Luna

I feel like this was an odd hammer since she’d barely said anything about Luna before. Plus we were still kind of debating things
  • Options
    Also she didn’t even add any imput before voting her. She just did it
  • Options
    I feel like my suggestion of getting the highly scum read person to vote first is probably not gonna work cuz everyone is just sus of everyone. XD

Very true. You are the only person no ones sus of lol
  • Options
    I asked City last night about her hammer vote but I forgot what her answer was. LOL. My memory is poop.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I asked City last night about her hammer vote but I forgot what her answer was. LOL. My memory is poop.

Same. I couldn’t remember anything before I actually started typing. Like I said before, typing helps me think
  • Options
    I guess we'll have to wait for City to come on and explain? I don't want to vote too quickly and not let her defend herself.

• Options
    I just remember her answer being okay. Like not too suspicious or not too believable either. Maybe if she does say it here, I can verify if it rings a bell. :D I just can't really remember it now at the top of my head.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I have to work right now and I have edit this client's video and today is the deadline, so I'll be MIA for now.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    I guess we'll have to wait for City to come on and explain? I don't want to vote too quickly and not let her defend herself.

I’d rather vote Nerd today. I’m going to sleep now. Hopefully City will answer when I wake up and Nerd will answer after she wakes up.
  • Options
    Well no one said anything the whole time I was asleep...
  • Options

Do you think we should let Nerd vote first and then we go from there? I feel like most of us are sus of Nerd at this point.

I'm just scared the mafia are gonna do a quick hammer if the first person votes a townie, unless the first person is a mafia then. But that could also be bad cuz the mafia would probably vote a townie and if another townie follows that, then we might be screwed too.

Definately Nerd. And I think Broncos. Could be City just because I got a question for her to answer.

Me and Broncos didn't talk much, so I didn't really have a chance to get any "vibes" from them. City and I talked a little more, but it was about basic stuff and who we were most suspicious of. I said Song and Mouse, they said Mouse.

That's the problem, I have NO IDEA. I guess I'd still be open to a Mouse lynch, since they're the only one alive I've ever thought was scummy, but I think I'd prefer to read more on everyone else's thinking before I vote.

Wait, so your saying just last night I was like your top suspicious person and now all the sudden before I’ve said anything I’m all the sudden town? Also what about me made me sus City? Nerd, I know you’ve mentioned me being sus at night to people, but why almost every time we ask you who you are sus of in the day you say ‘I’m not sure.’ And Citys never mentioned me being sus

I was only suspicious of you because of that one post. But if you weren't being serious then I've got no other reasons to be.

Uh, not every time. I believe that every single other day in this game I have clearly stated who I'm suspicious of. And City mentioned you being sus in our DM last night, that is a promise.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member

What was your question?

And look back on the sus list I made on Day 3. I did mention being wary of you
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg