Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Soph & Keyen’s Cul-de-sac Mafia | Mafia Wins

Comments

• Options
    citysimmercitysimmer Posts: 5,950 Member
    I guess she was as sure as we were that Luna was scum? Everyone had weighed in Luna. idk. City, can you elaborate please?

I thought since almost all of you voted for her already you were sure about it, so I'm kinda surprised that I'm being questioned about it. I told DeKay last night that guilt tripping is scummy and a little irritating to me and that influenced my vote.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Mouselline wrote: »
    DeKay wrote: »
    My neighbors were Nerd and Mouse. Not sure if either want me to reveal their suspicions we discussed. Since Mouse is her she can say what we talked about if she wants.

I think Nerd is our best bet. Back on day 1, Nerd and Song were the only votes for Bella. We came in suspecting Song but then moved on and elimed Rose. I feel like Nerd keeping her vote on Song was a way to divert blame from her for the Bella votes. Like she could have been trying to start a wagon that only Song got on and her plan was to say those on the wagon were scummy. When Song was the only one, Nerd voted her. Does that all sounds crazy? My only question about that theory is where was Nerd's partner in all that? Maybe whoever it was saw Song sus was going nowhere and focused elsewhere?

As for the Luna elim, Nerd seemed ready to elim her and not worry about a hammer. I asked her last night and she told me she was busy and couldn't come on but was sure Luna was scum. When combined with Day 2 above, I think she is one of the two remaining scums.

As for who the other one is, it has to be an active townie fooling us. Whichever one you are, you've done a good job so far. That would leave Mouse, City or DeKay. I've read City and DeKay as 75/25 townish this whole time, so I guess that leaves Mouse? Besides a bad-timing vote, I've read her pretty townish too. Gah I know one of you has is scum I just don't know which one XD

I'm feeling really sus of Nerd for some time now.

Do you think we should let Nerd vote first and then we go from there? I feel like most of us are sus of Nerd at this point.

Or do we wanna do this some other way?

I'm just scared the mafia are gonna do a quick hammer if the first person votes a townie, unless the first person is a mafia then. But that could also be bad cuz the mafia would probably vote a townie and if another townie follows that, then we might be screwed too.

Mouse, who are you sus of today?

Definately Nerd. And I think Broncos. Could be City just because I got a question for her to answer.
    My neighbors were City and Broncos last night, just clearing that up.

I am completely lost. Song was my main suspect, and I was suspicious of Mouse because of their weird post, but if it was sarcastic then I don't have any other reason to think they're scum.
    I need to hear more from Nerd and Broncos cuz they're my other suspects.

Feel free to start questioning me now.

What kinda vibes did you get from City and Broncos at night?

Me and Broncos didn't talk much, so I didn't really have a chance to get any "vibes" from them. City and I talked a little more, but it was about basic stuff and who we were most suspicious of. I said Song and Mouse, they said Mouse.

I am completely lost. Song was my main suspect, and I was suspicious of Mouse because of their weird post, but if it was sarcastic then I don't have any other reason to think they're scum.

If you don't think Mouse is scum, then who do you think is?

That's the problem, I have NO IDEA. I guess I'd still be open to a Mouse lynch, since they're the only one alive I've ever thought was scummy, but I think I'd prefer to read more on everyone else's thinking before I vote.

Wait, so your saying just last night I was like your top suspicious person and now all the sudden before I’ve said anything I’m all the sudden town? Also what about me made me sus City? Nerd, I know you’ve mentioned me being sus at night to people, but why almost every time we ask you who you are sus of in the day you say ‘I’m not sure.’ And Citys never mentioned me being sus

I was only suspicious of you because of that one post. But if you weren't being serious then I've got no other reasons to be.

Uh, not every time. I believe that every single other day in this game I have clearly stated who I'm suspicious of. And City mentioned you being sus in our DM last night, that is a promise.

Yeah, I told both of my neighbors that I was sus of Mouse.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    I forgot to mention what made you sus. I didn't like the post you made where you said you wanted people on your side for the hammer. I felt like a lot of your posts were off even though your actions looked town to me.

DeKay mentioned that it would be too risky for a scum to be the pushy so I'm starting to doubt this. In that case I guess I would look at Nerd and Broncos next.
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    citysimmer wrote: »
    I forgot to mention what made you sus. I didn't like the post you made where you said you wanted people on your side for the hammer. I felt like a lot of your posts were off even though your actions looked town to me.

DeKay mentioned that it would be too risky for a scum to be that pushy so I'm starting to doubt this. In that case I guess I would look at Nerd and Broncos next.

Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    I guess she was as sure as we were that Luna was scum? Everyone had weighed in Luna. idk. City, can you elaborate please?

I thought since almost all of you voted for her already you were sure about it, so I'm kinda surprised that I'm being questioned about it. I told DeKay last night that guilt tripping is scummy and a little irritating to me and that influenced my vote.

It’s not the fact that you voted that has me sus of you, it’s that you were the hammer vote. Where you concerned that you were hammering Luna or did you feel good about her being scum?
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • Options
    I still think Nerd is the best option today. The struggle is going to be forgiving out who her partner is.

• Options

It’s not the fact that you voted that has me sus of you, it’s that you were the hammer vote. Where you concerned that you were hammering Luna or did you feel good about her being scum?

I felt good about her being scum. I forgot who said it, but it was mentioned that Luna did a similar thing a few games ago when she was scum and I agreed with that logic
    Proud black simmer 🖤
    MfVGMbL.jpg

• Options
    MousellineMouselline Posts: 4,845 Member
    My neighbors were Nerd and Mouse. Not sure if either want me to reveal their suspicions we discussed. Since Mouse is her she can say what we talked about if she wants.

I think Nerd is our best bet. Back on day 1, Nerd and Song were the only votes for Bella. We came in suspecting Song but then moved on and elimed Rose. I feel like Nerd keeping her vote on Song was a way to divert blame from her for the Bella votes. Like she could have been trying to start a wagon that only Song got on and her plan was to say those on the wagon were scummy. When Song was the only one, Nerd voted her. Does that all sounds crazy? My only question about that theory is where was Nerd's partner in all that? Maybe whoever it was saw Song sus was going nowhere and focused elsewhere?

As for the Luna elim, Nerd seemed ready to elim her and not worry about a hammer. I asked her last night and she told me she was busy and couldn't come on but was sure Luna was scum. When combined with Day 2 above, I think she is one of the two remaining scums.

As for who the other one is, it has to be an active townie fooling us. Whichever one you are, you've done a good job so far. That would leave Mouse, City or DeKay. I've read City and DeKay as 75/25 townish this whole time, so I guess that leaves Mouse? Besides a bad-timing vote, I've read her pretty townish too. Gah I know one of you has is scum I just don't know which one XD

Do you think we should let Nerd vote first and then we go from there? I feel like most of us are sus of Nerd at this point.

I'm just scared the mafia are gonna do a quick hammer if the first person votes a townie, unless the first person is a mafia then. But that could also be bad cuz the mafia would probably vote a townie and if another townie follows that, then we might be screwed too.

Definately Nerd. And I think Broncos. Could be City just because I got a question for her to answer.

Me and Broncos didn't talk much, so I didn't really have a chance to get any "vibes" from them. City and I talked a little more, but it was about basic stuff and who we were most suspicious of. I said Song and Mouse, they said Mouse.

That's the problem, I have NO IDEA. I guess I'd still be open to a Mouse lynch, since they're the only one alive I've ever thought was scummy, but I think I'd prefer to read more on everyone else's thinking before I vote.

Wait, so your saying just last night I was like your top suspicious person and now all the sudden before I’ve said anything I’m all the sudden town? Also what about me made me sus City? Nerd, I know you’ve mentioned me being sus at night to people, but why almost every time we ask you who you are sus of in the day you say ‘I’m not sure.’ And Citys never mentioned me being sus

I was only suspicious of you because of that one post. But if you weren't being serious then I've got no other reasons to be.

Uh, not every time. I believe that every single other day in this game I have clearly stated who I'm suspicious of. And City mentioned you being sus in our DM last night, that is a promise.

Day 2 u said u weren’t sure and I’m pretty sure day 3 u were just following what everyone else was doing. You might’ve said Song on day 2 but u didn’t do much so again, kind of following what everyone else was doing
  • Options

What was your question?

And look back on the sus list I made on Day 3. I did mention being wary of you

Why are u sus of me
  • Options

What was your question?

And look back on the sus list I made on Day 3. I did mention being wary of you

Why are u sus of me

Never mind. Saw the post. So your sus of me being of one post? Or are there more posts that seem odd to u?
  • Options
    Day is ending at midnight EST tonight, correct?

I have practice tonight for a few hours but I'll be back in plenty of time for deadline. I think we all plan to elim Nerd, but I not sure how early is too early to vote.

• Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member

Day 2 u said u weren’t sure and I’m pretty sure day 3 u were just following what everyone else was doing. You might’ve said Song on day 2 but u didn’t do much so again, kind of following what everyone else was doing

Alright, well if you really think I'm scum, go ahead and vote for me. I'm not gonna stop you, but I am town. I don't really have any evidence, except for the fact that this happens every game and y'all never seem to figure that out, but I'm kinda getting bored with the game anyway so it just means I get to be done earlier.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options
    DeKayDeKay Posts: 81,603 Member
    Broncos and Nerd, do y'all wanna vote first? If not, I'll put in my vote in about 30 mins or so.

I think I already know who the Mafia team are but I'm just curious to see who Broncos or Nerd are gonna vote, just to be sure. I'm not gonna say my theory yet just in case mafia might use that against me. 😬
    My Top Song of the Day: Innocence by Avril Lavigne
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    nerdfashionnerdfashion Posts: 5,947 Member
    Broncos and Nerd, do y'all wanna vote first? If not, I'll put in my vote in about 30 mins or so.

I think I already know who the Mafia team are but I'm just curious to see who Broncos or Nerd are gonna vote, just to be sure. I'm not gonna say my theory yet just in case mafia might use that against me. 😬

Sure, I guess. The only person here I've been sus of at all in this game is Mouse, so... I guess Vote Mouse since it's the best I've got.
    funny-gifs20.gif

• Options

I’m gonna eat dinner in like 35 min. I’ll vote after I eat
  • Options

Sure, I guess. The only person here I've been sus of at all in this game is Mouse, so... I guess Vote Mouse since it's the best I've got.

Who do u think my partner could be?
  • Options
    Vote: City

Okay, I've been thinking about Nerd, Broncos and City. Part of me thinks it could be Nerd that's being bussed or is actually town since no one is defending her much.

A small part of me is afraid that Broncos and City are the actually mafia. But this is mainly thru elimination method.

So I'm gonna go for City and see how this goes.

I know City is sus Mouse. And now seeing Nerd vote is making me wonder if City and Nerd are the scums and trying to get rid of Mouse.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Vote: City

Okay, I've been thinking about Nerd, Broncos and City. Part of me thinks it could be Nerd that's being bussed or is actually town since no one is defending her much.

A small part of me is afraid that Broncos and City are the actually mafia. But this is mainly thru elimination method.

So I'm gonna go for City and see how this goes.

I know City is sus Mouse. And now seeing Nerd vote is making me wonder if City and Nerd are the scums and trying to get rid of Mouse.

I’ve been starting to think it’s City and Nerd. I’m starting to think Broncos might be town. I think it might be better to vote Nerd today but I am definitely considering City
  • Options
    I'm not sure who the scum is between Mouse/City. But I do think Nerd is scum, so I'd feel better eliming Nerd today and figuring out Nerd's partner overnight and tomorrow.

Vote Nerd

• Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    edited July 2020
    HOUSES
    image2.png
    Please indicate what house number you'll be in. The house number is the first two numbers you'll see. FOR SALE means it is still available, SOLD means not. UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION means the house cannot be picked anymore.

01 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    02 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    03 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    04 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - SOLD
    05 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - FOR SALE
    06 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    07 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    08 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    09 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    10 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION
    11 Thotfighter St., Hoeville - UNDER POLICE INVESTIGATION

NEWLY SOLD: House 04, House 02, House 01
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    Actually, I don't like how Mouse jumped on City. Seems like she could be Nerd's partner trying to save Nerd from being elimed.

Vote: Mouse

• Options
    Vote: Mouse.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    xstxrrysequencexstxrrysequence Posts: 3,194 Member
    ELIMINATION

Mouse (ELIMINATE) - Nerd, Broncos, Dekay
    Mouselline has been eliminated. She was a Town Neighbor.
    Mafia wins! Congratulations to DeKay and Broncos4life.
    image0.gif
    Do you like games that involve strategy? Do you like solving a mystery?
    Come try a Mafia Game!
  • Options
    BOOM.
    x3vZicL.gif
  • Options
    Clean sweeeeeeeepppp.
    x3vZicL.gif